View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
It was a cool day in the forests of Shokushu High’s surroundings. Most things were calm, if you ignored the girl screaming as she lumbered through the forest in a way that a made a wounded bear sound quiet.

“GOD DAMNIT!!” She screamed, as yet another twig poked the soft skin of her leg. Obviously, Hikari Omo was not enjoying this stroll one bit. Her skirt was torn nearly to shreds, her blouse having rips throughout all of the soft material. Hikari continued through the forest “She said there was a beach” She groaned “Not a damn hellhole!!” Without another word, the young woman collapsed on the floor of the forest ground, eyes half-closed “Someone save me… please… Stranded in Forest..” She whispered, putting her head in her slender fingers.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:12 am

Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
The being who's true name remained shrouded in the very shadows he was born of sat lazily on the mossy grass of the forests floor. It was not often for him to be fully in the material world, especially during the daylight. The light annoyed him and limited his form and shape which wasn't so much the case in the deep woods where the tree's blotted out the lights arrogant rays. Still, there he sat. Wet looking deep black hair hung in front of his ashen grey face, his eyes open and were filled with a dark black void. He looked somewhat human perhaps, though that was more due to the human he had possessed when "they" had brought him here. His physique was like that of an adonious, chisled and muscular and the only clothing he wore was that of a simple pair of loose fit blue jeans. The being merely continued to sit and relax pondering what and who would be his entertainment for the day.

Off in the far distance the girls plight carried itself to the dark entity along the shadows and pulling the creature from itself pondering. It wasn't terribly often the creature was just handed a present. Perhaps the scientists at N.I.C.E were continuing to try and garner information about him and tossed him another unwilling subject for his various enjoyments. It didn't matter. His world was not one those who exisited in the morning lands could ever understand.

Not even bothering to push himself to his feet the creatures form just melted into the shadow beneath him. Once his transformation was complete he was off to investigate, disappearing and reappering from shadow to shadow.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 am
Profile YIM

When the pale face turned up in front of her slumping figure again, it was stained with tear marks. Hikari pushed herself to a stand, looking around. Obviously, she had no idea this creature was finding its way close to her, and she began attempting to navigate the forest again. Frightened screams echoed around the dark forest, as a spider scuttled nearbye the young woman's elbow. She staggered, then slumped again "I hate this place" She moaned as she sat there tears beginning again.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:46 am

It did not take very long to navigate the shadows and find his way to the lost, frightened and tattered student all by herself in the woods. The shadowy shapeless form watched this young girl and waited. His now grey eyes peered out from the shadow he inhabited, the only sign the shadows were more than they appeared to be. Given the general state of disarray her clothing seemed to be in, not that he minded of course, he didn't wish to interupt another of the islands hunts.

Unseen to her his cruel eyes remained ever fixed upon the struggling petite blonde girl. He liked blonde's, he had to admit that. Their sun spun hair and the way it would spill and toss about them as he woud have his way with them held a certain ironic charm to him. A growl escaped his lips as he continued to eye her apprecatively. Her ruined and now dirty school uniform clinging to her lithe frame, desperately trying to hide her most intimate parts from view was very appealing. But really, the biggest question was...what to do? The hunt was just as important as the prize...

The grey speck's of eyes narrowed as a cruel thought spawned in his mind and he in turn being being the shadows master unleashed his sinister will upon them. The already dark wood's shadows being to spread and grow, washing over the land and turning the woods into a nightmarish darkness. An unnatural cold seemed to hang in the air as little by little the normal sounds of the woods disappear leaving only a deafing silence in there stead. Now, there was no escape...his shadows would see to here wandering in circles or running rather, should he chose to chase. She was already scared, he would see how she reacted to this.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat May 23, 2009 1:35 am
Profile YIM

Hikari's eyes opened again, goosebumps raising over her delicate skin. The cold draped like a curtain over the forest frightened her even further. "I need to get out of here..." She muttered, slowly standing up on slender legs, and giving the monster a glance of her light yellow panties as she stood. Hikari began to stumble out into the forest, her blue eyes filled with tears, which were beginning to kiss her pale cheeks again. Hikari wandered around for a little bit, when she looked around, realizing. "I've been here before.." She murmured. Suddenly she noticed the silence, which hung in the air for a second, before whimpers began from the young girls rose-colored lips.

Hikari fell back to her crumpled position "I give up" She groaned "Whatever it is out there, you win, I give up" She said aloud. Not expecting anything, she again buried her head in her hands. She just wanted to go home. She hated everything about this place.

Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 am

(gtg for the night, be on tomorrow a lot, I think)

Sat May 23, 2009 2:44 am

The sight of her panties certainly stirred the lusts deep within the beast, giving another faint growl. The sound carried and echo'd to the girls ears, she was certainly not alone but such as the darkness around her...the location of the feral animal could not be determined. Yet the creature did not reveal itself, he merely stalked the terrified young girl as she attempted to try and find her way out from this darkened forest. Much to the creatures surprise it didn't take the girl very long to figure out she was walking in circles.

He watched as her trembling body dropped down onto the ground, her admission of defeat echoing. Did she really know something was watching her? Or was she merely just calling out as humans sometimes did when their emotions had gotten the better of them?

He pondering testing her to see if she had truly given up. To see just what she might be willing to do for her freedom. Unseen but to another shadow the being cracked a smile. With another flash of dark will, the shadows of the woods began to shift and take form. Surrounding the girl, countless shadowy figures began to manifest just on the outskirts of the forest around her. All the creatures were merely shadows and as such extensions of himself, puppets more accurately. Not to be discounted however as their master had given them form they could effect the physical.

Once his little minions were in place, he merely stepped from the shadows returning again to his hosts form. With a few small strides he moved into the clearing before the girl. The light grey skinned man said nothing as came to a halt, merely waiting for the girl to notice him and hooking his thumbs into his pockets. The black pits of his eyes remained narrowed as he regarded her, it was a cold gaze.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:02 am
Profile YIM

Hikari's eyes turned upward again, seeing the shadows dancing around her and drawing back. Her crystal gaze then travelled to the man standing by her, and she whimpered, scooting away. "P-please don't-t-t hurt me..." She pleaded to him, wondering if he was the one conjouring up all this. As soon as her eyes met his, bottomless pits, her thoughts were confirmed. He had been the one frighteneing her all along!

Hikari stood up on wobbley feet, gazing up at the 'man'. She stepped back "Please don't hurt me..." She begged again, stepping back. Hikari was cowering before him, looking like a little scrap of an helpless girl as held her hands over her throat in defense. Her mind was racing. How to escape? The shadows seemed to trap her, and she didn't want to run, no telling what this man would do.

Sat May 23, 2009 1:08 pm

At the corner of his mouth, a smile began to form as the girl began to back away from him, her terror at her surroundings and his arrivials making her steps unbalanced. The creature did not move to pursue as his wide eyed and trembling prey continued to back away from him, begging and pleading with him not to hurt her. The fear in her words was intoxicating, hearing each syllable shudder as it tries to escape. Not to different from the girls intentions.

His head tilted to the side slightly as he looked the young, terrified young woman up and down. Wordlessly, the dark being motioned around the girl as the various shadow beasts stepped in closer, surrounding the entire area. Snarls, growls, howls and roars all disjointed and echoing emitted from the tree line around both of them.

"It would be unwise little one to try and run. They may do nothing while I am here, but fleeing back into their territory would be a temptation they could not ignore and you would not enjoy. It would seem you have stumbled into our home, little one and they are not used to guests..." The creatures voice was like that of a thousand whispers beginning and ending almost together, but his tone seemed polite, even cordial though perhaps a bit cold and obviously inhuman as he lied to her.

The being had been speaking more and more to his prey of the late, but it didn't matter. He had set the stage for his newest entertainment and whether the girl knew or liked it she was his star.

Sat May 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

She stayed cowering. She fell down at his feet, on her knees "What do you want with me?" she asked softly "Can't you just let me go?" she pleaded. Suddenly she remembered what one girl had said.. was this one of those monsters? Was it going to rape her? Her eyes widened at this idea, aand she felt like fleeing again.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:00 pm

The tall well built grey skinned man looked down at the obviously terrified young lady before him. Not stepping any closer to her, he slowly took a knee to lower himself back to her eye level. His empty black eyes met with hers once again, "What I want and you getting out of here follow closely together I fear little one. These creatures are little more than mindless beasts, twisted reflections of human desires. Pain, pleasure, lust, fear, all these things and more drive their primal instinct. Had I not showed up when I did..." The dark mans voice trailed off again as he looked towards the woodline where all the beasts snarled and snapped in anger and protest. "I can perhaps...help you but getting out of their lands isn't free but we can discuss cost and the like soon enough. First, I'd like to know your name." His words stayed polite as he spoke to the girl, though he didn't figure she was going to stick around to reply. He could tell from the look in her eyes she was about to run. Run right into the shadowy maze built around her and right into the waiting arms of his puppets.

Sun May 24, 2009 3:20 pm
Profile YIM

surprisingly enough, she didn't move. She was listening to every word he said "H-hikari.. and.." She hesitated a moment, but for some reason she wasnt scared of the man anymore, he was just so convincing. "Thank you..." She murmured, suddenly throwing her arms around his waist, since she was so small, and staring at the shadow beasts with her eyes wide. She felt odd so close to him, when she was half-naked, and the beasts all standing around, but she was scared, and he sounded reassuring to her scattered brain. Though none of this was meant to arouse him, the rips in her blouse allowed him to see most of her bra, and the cleavage between her mounds for quite some time while she embraced him.

Mon May 25, 2009 12:27 am

The dark man in turn wrapped his arms around the shaking and frightened girl, pulling her closer to him. He had to admit a small measure of surprise at her reaction to him. Though maybe she hadn't encountered another of the islands denizen's of yet, or maybe she just forgot about the encounter. He would find out eventually...

"My name is Ere, Hikari and we should be getting out of here before those around us get any of their confidence back." Sliding his arms around her, the darkly handsome man deftly picked the girl up and craddled her in his arms. Off in the far distance the shadows once again swirled to life at his command, bringing another aspect of the game to bear. "With how many of them showed up, we won't be able to get you out of here right now...we'll goto my place, it's safe." With a turn, the muscular man sprinted off into the woodline securing the girl tightly to him. It didn't take long for the shadowy beasts to see this and move in pursuit, howling and roaring in protest. The man holding the frightened young woman could only grin, as if being chased was entertainment.

Mon May 25, 2009 12:55 am
Profile YIM

She nodded to whatever he said. A soft gasp escaped her pink lips as he picked her up, but she said nothing. Her hand gently laid on his arm. Muscular.. she appraised with a half-smile to herself.

As they began to run Hikari curled her tear-stained face into the mans chest.She heard him say "Safe" and she nodded vigorously "Anything to get them away..." she muttered. She looked up at him,seeing his smile, and give a warbling one back. As they ran, the rips in her blouse revealing most of the orbs that hung from women's chests. She looked up at the man "How are you not scared?" She asked quietly, tears still gently running over her cheeks. She was unaware of one of her more private area being shown of to him to his hearts content.

Mon May 25, 2009 1:35 am

The dark figure only glanced down for a moment, the black pits that were his eyes meeting with hers. "I live out here, Hikari. One learns to adapt and survive in all enviroments. Surely you've noticed I'm not completely human." He enjoyed the view of her lovely body as he spoke to her. Beasts of all shapes and sizes were hot on their heels as he continued to move and dart throughout the woods, far faster and more nimble than any human could ever hope to be. Twisting and turning further and further into the shadow maze another clearing could be seen up ahead. In the clearing sat a small wooden cabin. The beasts continued to push themselves harder as if trying to reach the two of them before they made it to the clearing, louder roars shook the woods.

Once inside the clearing the dark man didn't stop though the creatures did not seem to dare pass the safety of the tree's. It wasn't until the two of them were safe inside the cabin that and the door shut behind them that he stopped, resting his back against the door.

"Well, we'll have to wait them out, they'll eventually get tired and seek easier prey." The man spoke to the girl still held gently in his arms.

The cabin itself was rather simple, one bed, a fireplace, a table and chairs and a linen chest made up the decoration of it, the windows were wooden shutters and currently closed, hiding the horrors that awaited the young girl. There was another door, presumably it lead to a bathroom. A small fire was lit and filled the cabin with it's warmth. With a few simple strides the man walked over to the bed and sat the girl down upon it before moving slightly away.

"Lets see if I can't find something for else for you to wear...I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of selection. You can get yourself cleaned up through there, I'll get you something to wear and then food." Another grin formed on his face as he turned and walked towards the chest.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next