View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko) 

Post Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko)
While Muckus did enjoy his stays at the greenhouse, the massive plant occasionally needed take in more water than the average greenhouse sprayers could give him. On this particular day, the large plant found in need of a large amount of moisture. Knowing of a small outdoor pool nearby, Muckus began to crawl slowly across the fields and forests towards the pool.

As the giant plant approached the pool area, he noticed that no young girl were around. While Muckus found it a bit odd, it was not his prime concern on this particular day. The massive plant had already taken in enough sweet "nectar" from several lovely girls the day before and had plenty to spare.

Hidden by a row of trees running along side the pool area, Muckus slowly began to inch his roots towards the warm waters, dipping in their ends and taking in some much needed moisture. Suddenly, the giant plant sensed something approaching the pool area. Quickly withdrawing his roots, Muckus gazed past the trees into the distance, wondering if his luck from the greenhouse had followed him to this pool.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 am

Post Re: Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko)
I had over heard some of the girls talking about a nice scenic swim pool hidden by some rows of tree, but most of the girls at the school had a party to attend rumor had it they had some home made moonshine stashed away some where, at one point I was interested in joining in on the festivities but after over hearing about this swimming hole I thought it would be far more fun swimming alone and bathing under the sky then taking a chance of embarrassing my self that I was pretty sure no one really wanted be there.

A strange vision came to me as I enter the area, silver and gold clouds surrounded me and I saw my self begin to play with my breasts. I shake my head “Come on Komiko stop day dreaming like your some kind of slut” I say to my self and find the pool I had heard about. Looking around where I was, I smile and seeing how beautiful it was in this area, it was almost like a shrine to nature its self. “Wow this place is amazing.” I say out loud.

I drop my robe as it falls around my ankles exposing the unprotected areas that my two piece bathing suit does not cover. The bottoms of my swim suit fit perfect but I believed when they handed out the top of the bathing suit it was a size to small for my breasts making them look bigger then a 36D as the swim top looks as if it would burst open if I took to deep of a intake of air. Sitting down on the edge of the pool, I let my legs dangle in the water as I lay back looking up at the clouds in the sky sighing at the wonderful sight.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 am

The giant plant gazed at the lovely young girl who had walked up the pool, admiring her lovely body as she dropped her robe revealing her tight bikini top and bottom. Muckus chuckled silently to himself as the young girl laid down next to the pool and relaxed, flexing and stretching her body as she did so. The massive plant knew instantly that his lovely girl would be delicious, and her sweet "nectar" would be satisfy him greatly.

As the young girl relaxed, Muckus began to take control of the many flowers and vines surrounding him. Several small flowers began to pop up right next to the young girl's body, blooming instantly in a vivid display of colors. Some of the smaller flowers began to brush up against her soft belly and hips while slowly emitting a light pheramone, which would eventually arouse the young beauty to no end. The massive plant watched as the small flowers continued to bloom around her, as Muckus prepared himself for to enjoy another delicious young lady.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 am

I giggle as I feel the flowers brush against my sides and belly, breathing in the smells of the flowers around me, I sigh as I start to feel kind of funny and begin to rub my knees together as I feel myself slowly getting aroused my legs still dangling in the water.

I moan as I rub my own belly caressing softly. “What’s with me? Why am I feeling so tingly? I know a swim will do me some good” I slowly slide into the pool as I submerge under the water I feel a little better but I can feel my nipple getting hard from the exposure of the pollen from the flowers earlier, I surface taking in a breath of air “That’s better” I say and begin to swim to the other side of the pool looking back I notice the pretty flowers where I was. “I don’t remember those? But there pretty.” I say as I reach the other side of the pool.

Coming out of the pool partly my breasts being propped up by the pool edge I notice my nipples are hard and easily shows throw the tight fabric of the swimming suit top, I blush slightly seeing my nipples so erect. “What is wrong with me for my body to be so umm...” I don’t finish my statement but instead look around hoping no one see my condition.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 pm

The massive plant watched in delight, knowing that the pheramones were doing their job nicely. The young girl was slowly becoming aroused as she flexed and wiggled her body in the slowly growing pleasure. Slowly, several roots began to grow upwards through the bottom of the pool, reaching towards her nearly bare body. The thin roots began to poke and play against her feet and hips, almost toying with the young beauty as she floated gently in the water.

As the many flowers and roots continued to play with the lovely young lady, Muckus slowly began to emerge from the brush behind her. The massive plant slowly began to open his giant mouth, growing to nearly eight feet in height as opened outwards. The red slime covering the inside of the plant's large mouth began to shift and roll around, eager to enjoy it's first tastes of this young girl's delicious body.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Komiko jumps some at something in the water touching her skin “W-What was that? There fish in this pool?” she says out loud feeling around, under the water and finds the plant that had touched her. Sighing with relief the pheromone in the air getting stronger as I begin to rub on my breasts even more, “Mmm why do I feel so excited? It must be something in this water, but it feels so nice Uhh.” I had continued to rub on my breasts my nipples getting hard from the aphrodisiac.

I swim to the other side of the pool where my robe and pack is thinking I should get out of this water before I do something embarrassing in public even though I knew there was no one around. I had reached the other side and the need to pleasure my self growing even stronger, still in the water I look around to make sure no one was around and feeling safe to do so I slowly slip my hand under the bikini bottom and play with my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 pm

It appeared as though this beautiful young girl was nearly the point of full arousal. One of her hands slowly began to slide down the front of her bikini bottoms, playing her soft sex lips. She is ready, thought the massive plant as the red mass inside his mouth prepared to enjoy it's lovely new prize.

Several thick red tentacles quickly shot out of the plant's giant mouth, extending towards the young girl's body. A pair of rubbery tentacles quickly latched themselves around her wrists, quickly pulling them behind her back and binding them tightly together. Another red tentacle quickly wrapped itself around her ankles, twisting around her slender legs as she was thrust into the air, slowly pulling her towards the gaping mouth of the massive plant as Muckus emerged from the brush behind the pool.

As the lovely young girl wiggled and flexed her beautiful body, the large mouth suddenly emitted a loud, rumbling sound, which slowly turned into a low rumbling voice. "Hello... young... lady..." boomed Muckus as his red tentacles continued to tighten around her shapely body.

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 am

As my hand was about to slip past my folds and I was about to play with my very stimulated clit, something wrapped around my wrists pulling them behind me pinning them there as I feel that pain from the arms locked my face briefly submerged in the water, I had breathed in some of the water when something wrapped around my legs hoist me up in the air, I begin coughing because some the water went down the wrong pipe and take in a deep breath. My eyes opened wide in shock and surprise as I wonder what’s happening.

I scream as I feel the things around my legs inching there way up higher up my thighs, wiggling and squirming trying to get free from the rubbery feeling things around my body “Let go of me, some one help me something got a hold of me HELP!!!” I scream praying some one would come to my rescue. Then I hear a low rumbling voice say ’Hello... young... lady..’ I had froze at hearing that and try to look around to see what had said that.

My mouth had dropped when I saw it was a big plant that look almost like a Venus Fly Trap “Please let go of me, I know you can understand me because you can speak.” tears running down my face as I fear the worst that im going to be this plant dinner. I begin to struggle once more trying to get free with renewed energy fear enhancing the urgency to get free now.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 pm

The giant plant eyed his new prize up and down sevearl times, admiring her lovely form as she twisted and squirmed in vain, trying to escape the rubbery, red tentacles which had just latched around her beautiful body. The thick appendenges continued to wrap and and tighten around her wrists and ankles as the lovely young girl was pulled ever closer towards the gaping mouth of Muckus.

"Whether... or... not... I... let... you... go..." boomed the massive mouth as the young girl squirmed and wiggled in the air, "depends... on... how... tasty... you... are." The young beauty was slowly pulled over the surface of the pool, towards the widening mouth of the massive plant as she wiggled and flexed her lovely body. Oh yes, thought Muckus to himself. Tasty, indeed...

Muckus' Profile

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 am

I twist my neck trying to get a good look at this thing and see the huge mouth open wide waiting to swallow me whole. Panic and trying to reason with this creature seem crazy but there was nothing else I could do other then get eaten by the carnivorous plant “No I don’t taste good trust me, I hadn’t taken a bath yet and who knows how many germs are in that water.” I tell the thing as my body bobs in and out of the water getting even closer to the gaping mouth.

I begin to cry knowing what my fate is going to be, dinner for plant. “Please don’t eat me, ill give you a stomach ache if you have a stomach, you don’t want that now do you? So it be best for the both of use if you let me gooooo!” I yell at the plant thing.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 pm

"I... doubt... that..." roared Muckus as the young girl was brought ever closer towards the massive plant's ever widening mouth. "You... will... be... quite... tasty."

A deep laugh shook the air as Muckus gazed upon his lovely prize as she wiggled and flexed her body in vain, trying anything to escape the tight grasp of the rubbery tentacles as she was pulled ever closer. As the massive plant watched in delight, a pair of red tentacles suddenly shot towards the well-bound beauty, wrapping themselves around her barely-covered breasts. The thick tendrils slowly began to squeeze the soft orbs, twisting and rolling around her smooth skin tightly.

The young girl now hovered directly over the top of mouth of Muckus, ready to take in it's delicious prize... and how delicious she would be.

Muckus' Profile

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 am

The pollen what still making me feel aroused even though I was scared I couldn’t help wanting something to pleasure me to stop the urge I was feeling and wanting so bad, my nipples hard and poking throw the fabric of my bikini top. Gasping as the tentacles shot out of the plant and began to wrap around my large breasts the sudden strain to the bikini top strings made them break revealing to the monster my perk nipples that was sticking straight out and aroused.

I moan as it plays with them and twist them, my mind growing hazy from the pleasure forgetting about the mouth of the plant but thinking more of what its tentacles are doing to my breasts, I begin to blush now that I realize my body is starting to enjoy this torture of pleasure. I try feebly to close my legs as the excitement starts to make me wet and it begins to soak throw my bikini bottom. “Ahh Mmm Uh.. Please stop.. My body beginning to feel funny.” moaning out the words.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

The giant plant released a deep, echoing laugh through the airas the young girl continued to protest and squirm in vain, her slender body now bound directly above the plant's gaping mouth. "But... you... look... so... tasty..." laughed the massive plant as more red tentacles began to extend from the inside of his large mouth. Muckus watched as the girl's tight bikini top snapped off her body and drop into the plant's gaping mouth, displaying her soft, bare breasts. The massive plant watched with joy as her large mounds of flesh began to twist and rise as his rubbery tentacles continued to squeeze them, gripping tightly around her bare skin.

Suddenly, a lone red tentacle shot up the front of the girl's tight bikini bottom, wrapping around the top of the waistband and slowly pulling it down her smooth hips, slowly displaying her soft sex lips inch by inch. Letting out another booming laugh, Muckus watched as the wet fabric was slowly slid down and past her legs, dropping into the red slime below and quickly absorbed by the massive mouth.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 am

I moan from the tentacles groping and twisting my breasts, my nipples hard from arousal and I suddenly gasp when I feel another tentacle shoot up and wrap around my bikini bottom and begins to slide it down my legs, revealing my nicely trimmed pubic hair. My outer labia glisten with dew from my excited state as it free to run down my legs with no bikini bottom holding it back.

I watch my bikini outfit get swallowed up by the plant and wonder how soon this creature will do the same to me as well. I try and close my legs to hide my shame as I blush and moan from the delight the plant is treating me before it engulfs me in its red mouth, the pheromone driving me crazy with lust as I desire to be fulfilled to subside the need to pleasure my self, but the only pleasure im getting is the plant assaulting my great orbs of softness. I moan even louder as a nice breeze comes by cooling my moist love lips driving me more into a frenzy of lust as I also begin inhaling more of the strange pollen to heighten my sexual desires.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

The plant's blue eyes shifted up and down the girl's bare body as she wiggled and squirmed in his tight grasp, a slight blush slowly starting to form across her face. Her soft breasts were stretched and strained against the pressure being applied by his thick tentacles, squeezing and twisting around her large mounds as small gasps and moans began to escape the young girl's mouth.

"You... are... going... to... be... so... tasty..." boomed the massive plant slowly began to lower the young beauty towards the red slime below. Her slender body flexed and arched in vain as the giant mouth opened wider towards the sweet prize being lowered into it. Muckus watched as his thick tendrils continued to grip tightly around her body as the girl's tiny feet hovered only inches above the red mass covering the inside of the plant's massive mouth.

Muckus' Profile

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next