View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Close encounter of the XXX kind (For Erica) 

Post Close encounter of the XXX kind (For Erica)
Night had fallen on Shokushu. The lights of the island slowly vanished one by one until little artifical light illuminated the island. However, not all was dark. The moon and stars hung over head, casting a pale, silvery light through out the entire island. Practically every was still in silent in the darkness of night. In this situation, the campus looked innocently like any other school. But that was not the case, for in this campus, monsters liked the roam at night.

And it was exactly that kind of twisted logic that Aerios used to justify that he was not a monster. For he was not, at that moment, trying to stalk any of the islands more human denizens. He was weary from the long day of exploring the island. At that moment, he had decided to seek refuge in the nearby forest, resting peacefully and comfortable in a small pit formed out of some rocks and a dent in the dirt. It was the perfect place for him ooze out into something like puddle, and allow his core to quietly sink to the bottom.

Ah, relaxation.

Aerios was not asleep, per say. His kind didn't need the total state of unconciousness that would qualify as human slumber. However, he did need to rest every now and then. And he was doing that now, lying quietly in the pit, re-living the particularily pleasent encounters with the island's various students as he gazed up at the stars shining through the canopy of the forest.

"Wonder how much more fun I can have here on this island," Aerios mused quietly.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am

Post Re: Close encounter of the XXX kind (For Erica)
My eyes shifted open and I looked to the sky above. I noted the night sky and again the lack of recognizable constilations from this point on the planet. I assumed it was one of those small unmarked islands somewhere in the pacific and that was why nothing looked familiar.

I had no idea how lucky i was up to that point just to still have clothes on. I brushed a hand through my hair and stood dusting off my oddly long school skirt; the virtue of lying on a school application just to get larger baggier clothing wasn't lost on me, and by Wasniac I was glad I wasn't wearing those sorry strips of material that the other girls had to wear and call a uniform.

I muttered a few uninteligible words before chuckling softly and begining to walk back towards the campus stumbling a little over what appeared to be a puddle of... well I wasn't sure what it was. I turned and looked at it for a few moments thinking carefully if I should examine it or dash back to my room before a headgirl noticed I was breaking curfew.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 am

Oh! What was that?

Something had just stepped on Aerios. Roused slightly from his usual slumber. Aerios opened himself up a little more to the ambient EM fields. It was kind of the human equvilant of opening one's eyes. Something was nearby... a girl. But not just any girl. This girl was incredible, her intellect was absolutely astounding. To Aerios, it was almost something like staring into a floodlight. Blinded slightly, Aerios reeled for a moment as he tried to adjust himself to how over powering the girl's mind was.

When he finally recovered from the sheer immensity of the youth's mind, he became curious. His sibling, Kyrios, had met a similar human female once. A girl by the name of Shai. Shai appeared to possess a similarily radiant intellect and, when Kyrios had approached her, he had gained a wealth of information. What wonders would the mind of this girl provide.

With thought, Aerios reached out with his senses. Seeking, looking, scanning into the depths of that firey electric storm that made up the girl's concious mind. It was completely astounding. There was so much to see. For a while, Aerios was merely lost in her mind's infinite depths and richly decorated thoughts. Then, something caught his attention. The girl was an alien buff, almost obsessed by all things extra-terresial.

With that realization, the playful, ininhibited side of Aerios began to emerge again. He suddenly felt like toying with the girl a bit. He had once seen the memory of a human movie in the mind of one of the girls Kyrios had appraoched. It was a movie called Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan. that was a mouthful, took Kyrios a week to learn how to say. But that movie was about aliens and that gave Aerios some inspiration.

At once, Aerios began making his move, detaching bits and pieces of himself. Those bits and pieces, remotely controlled, began to ooze away in total silence, making no noise as they went. Quickly, Aerios began placeing pieces of himself everywhere around the girl and his main body. He was going to have some fun. At first, it was nothing but a rustle. A faint movement of the tree leaves nearby, followed by a gentle footsteps in the grass. Then, he started the signature from the movie, the clicking. For the aliens in the movie had used a sort of clicking, ticking noise for communication. From the memory retrieved by Kyrios, Aerios attempted to recreate that sound.

"Click, click... click-click-click..."

It sounded something like a cross between a dolphin and purring cat. He altered the pitch, tone and frequency of the clicking so that it sounded like a viable language. He also made different parts of him make the noise so that it seemed like they were coming from different sources. Slowly, they got more and more frequent and closer and closer, until they all sounded like they were right next to them before suddenly all the clicking stopped.

Then, Aerios spoke. But he used a airy, whispering voiced.

"You.... here.... why?"

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 am

I heard leaves rustle not far from me; I heard an odd clicking cocking a brow before I heard a raspy voice... it was a little insulting to my intelligence. I'd seen Signs once and it had been enough. It was a horrible piece of crap like most of that idiot's abortions of cinema. I huffed slightly closing my eyes.

"Alright which of you is it? Karin? Princess? Larissa? or is it all three of you? I know pains in my neck all learned about my alien infatuation! come the fuck out so I can berate you on this feble attempt and kick your asses!"

I was angry at the three girls that had been bothering me for weeks. it wasn't a good day to be bothering me.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 am

Ah wa?

Okay, that was not quite the response Aerios had been expecting. Perhaps Kyrios's memories and experiences were not quite as complete as he had thought. Every girl he had encountered so far had surprised him at least once. And this girl certainly had as well.

But... he could work with this.

"My, my. What terrible language..."
"I know, Princess. You'd think a GEEENNIIUUSSS like her would know better."
"Come on, Larissa. You know how she is. Genis or not, she is still just a tabloid, alien loving freak!"

Well, if this girl wanted to berate these three people who had been hounding her for so long, then Aerios would let her. Reaching deep into her mind and readhing her eletrical thoughts, Aerios quickly found and reconstructed the voices of the three girls she had been refering to. Then, it was a simply matter of making the various pieces of himself around her to reproduce that voice.

"Still, gotta giver her credit. She saw through our trick pretty fast."
"Well, I guess an alien buff like her would surely have seen that movie."
"Now didn't I tell you I should have picked the motif to use?"
"Oh please, what would you have picked?"
"I dunno. Maybe one of us could have dressed up like an Alien and raped the freak."
"Yeah, if she loves aliens so much, I'm sure she would have enjoyed that."

Those phrases were followed by a chorus of jeering, rambuncious laughter. Upon hearing that, Aerios kinda wanted to stop impersonating these girls. They seemd like an unpleasent bunch. But then, inspiration suddenly struck Aerios.

"Hee hee he--- Wark!"

Suddenly, one of the voices laughing cut out with a sudden, gagging sound. At that, both of the other voices also came to an abrupt halt.

"Princess?"
"Princess? What happened?"
"Princess? Are you ok?"

Then, "NNNNOOOOOOOO!"

The horrible, throat rending scream pierced the air. Followed shortly by the frantic shaking of leaves and paniced scrambling agaisnt grass.

"NO! What is that! Let go of me! No! Help! Help!! AHHHHHH"

The terrified screams sounded quite authentic. Kyrios had gotten quite good at making human voices and Aerios had consequently inhereited the skill. So while Princess's screams and struggle were purely the work of his various detached body parts, they sounded quite real.

"Princess? Oh my god! What is happening?"
"Come on Princess. That isn't funny."

But Princess didn't respond to them.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 pm

"You're a bunch of disgusting cowardly bitches you know that..."

I called out to the unseen girls... that weren't girls. their squabling was a bit annoying at first then... then it became weird... a little fearful. It sounded like princess was struggling against something, I looked out.

"Alright, what are you playing at now?! I'm not falling for it! I'd be a fool to and you know it, come out here and show yourselves already... it wasn't funny the first time... now... now it's just creepy."

I called out sounding just the slightest bit worried as I stood still eyes wandering looking for any signs of the three.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]