View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A New Lead 

Post A New Lead
Victoria was walking down the beach when she saw a redhead talking to another girl. The other girl ran away quickly. The redhead sat down at the water's edge "She's hot." Victoria snuck up behind the girl and had two tentacles wrap around her arms. "Hello miss!"

Sun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Post Re: A New Lead
What did you say?! If you ever say that again, I'll crack your head! Michelle screamed at the woman, causing her to flee in terror. The redhead sat back down on the sands. Suddenly, she felt her arms become restrained by tentacles. She squirmed, trying desperately to escape, to no avail.

The creature holding her spoke. It was a woman. Great..you monsters..are women too?

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun May 31, 2009 4:38 pm

"You seem surprised. Didn't think I would be so hot?" Victoria smiled. "Why is such a hot piece of meat doing out so late?" She said as she grabbed Michelle's right tit.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 am

Sorry, I don't think you're hot at all. I'm actually trying to find someone. That's why I'm out. Now...Let me go! She screamed. When the beast grabbed her tit, she growled. She was already angry and now this.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 am

Victoria smiled, "If they go missing on this island you'll probably end up just like this when you find them." Victoria said as she ripped through the fabric covering Michelle's breasts. "So be happy you're not being raped by a friend." Victoria laughed as she started playing with Michelle's tits.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 am

Michelle went from angry to violent when the creature grabbed her tit, throwing her head back, smashing into the face of the monster, hoping it would let her go. If it didn't she would hit it again and again until it did release her.

Let me go right now. I'm still sore from the last creature that took me against my will.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well now I'm gonna make you real sore." Victoria said as she started tugging on Michelle's tits completely ignoring her attacks. "What's the babes name you're searching for?" Victoria said. "Maybe I'll go find her and rape her as well."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 pm

If you lay one slimy tentacle on my Lillia, I swear I'll tear your guts out with my bare hands! The redhead's anger rising to the level of berserk at the implied by the creature. She was too enraged to notice the tugs at her heaving breasts.

I can take pain better than you think, you bitch! Let go!

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:41 am

"If you'll notice I am a slime creature no guts to tear out. I don't think you understand I'm not here to cause pain. I'm raping you to feel pleasure." Victoria had two tentacles with suckers on the end attach to Michelle's breasts. "How's that feel bitch!?"

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm

A slight pink color rose in her cheeks, but she wasn't aroused. It was more embarrassing for her to be caught with this little a fight.

The suckers felt odd on her breasts, a new experience to be sure.

If you want to give me pleasure, let me go! I don't want this!

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 pm

"But I do." Victoria grinned as she ripped of the red head's last piece of clothing. "Nice cunt." She said as she started playing with Michelle's cunt.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Michelle continued to protest to the creature demanding release time and again. Then the monster started to play with her cunt. Michelle twisted her hips away from the tendril and closed her legs, denying tentacle access.

You can't have that. It's for humans only, you slimy disgusting creature. Now, let go!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Victoria forced her back into place and spread her legs. "Did you say Lillia? What was her last name?" Victoria said as a tentacle jutted out violating Michelle's vagina.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:41 am

Michelle groaned in disgust as the slimy tentacle slithered into her tight pussy, wriggling however she could to escape, but it was still useless. She might get raped, but she wasn't giving any satisfaction to this rapist.

Darkcrown. Lillia Darkcrown. And just you know, I'm going to kill you the first chance I get.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 am

"Well babe I,ve got news for you then. I don't know what happened to her but she got into trouble one day and vanished from school. That was about two months before I was abducted and transformed. Her father disappeared around the same time too." Victoria started to grope Michelle's breast with two other tentacles.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next