View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Whispers in the Woods (with Antipode) 

Post Whispers in the Woods (with Antipode)
"Wait! I... I didn't mean to scare you!" Emily pants heavily as she chases after a small kitten. She stumbles as she run, almost tripping since she running too fast to control her speed. Then the inevitable happens. The elusive creature slips away and she hits an uneven patch on the ground, making her fall. Luckily the soft grass breaks her fall.

"Meeeeew!" the kitten licks its paws as if mocking her. Emily bites her lip and pulls herself up. She's relatively unharmed, barring the grass stains on her skirt and blouse.

"Come on," she says softly, "I just want to pet you... I'm not going to hurt you..."

The feline turns its head away defiantly and begins to walk casually towards the forest. Emily promptly follows, her footsteps light, like she's trying to sneak, but the kitten know she's there. As Emily closes the distance between them, the cat quickens its movement before darting into the woods.

Emily comes running in, desperately trying to run after the cat, but its white fur disappears in the foliage. Emily sighs and finally gives up. She's probably already late for class. Who knows how long she's been chasing that kitten. She turns around and heads towards what she thinks is the exit.

"W...Wait a minute," she says to herself, "that's not the way I came in."

She turns to a small path to the right, but she doesn't recognize the area. The tall trees obscure her view and confuses her. Everywhere she looks, it looks the same.

"W...Where am I?"

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 am

Post Re: Whispers in the Woods (with Antipode)
When it came right down to it, this was a very interesting, and perhaps somewhat accurate, analogy of what Antipode had been, and was, doing on a semi-daily basis. The being, of course, had observed the girl as she chased the kitten, and imagined what the kitten probably thought of the human girl. In fact, it amused him to think as such, and came up with a scenario something like this:

What the kitten saw was a monstrous, uncatlike entity, far beyond it's power and comprehension, coming at it for unknown motives. It ran, and the monster (the girl, in this case!) chased, wanting to do to it things that the kitten had no clue about, had no concept of, really, for reasons the kittne could scarcely understand and didnt particulary care for. The girl really didn't want to hurt the kitten, and had no desire to do anything but something the kitten would probably like... but the kitten resisted, being a lesser creature with its own pride and biases that overrode even potentially sensible argument.

So, when the girl was lost, there, in the woods, with no idea where she was or where to go, Antipode decided he'd take her home. In the morning, that was! For now, however, he'd show her an amusing lesson... one that she might remember, the next time she chased a kitten out into the woods. He found it really quite amusing, and decided, why not? He might as well take advantage of the situation, and besides... he could use the analogy from now on. Perhaps she'd find the humor in it too...

"You're lost, is where you are."

The voice came from inside her own mind... but it wasn't OF her own mind. It was different. It was not her voice, it was the voice of something somewhat alien. But it didn't come as a sensation. It didn't come from her ears, she could tell. It was as if a thought, loud and clear, had entered her mind. And as shed find out... it definitely wasnt her thought, not in the least.

Regardless, class is over for the day, so you wont be punished any more for me taking up your time than for going back now... it's nice to meet you. I am called Antipode... and what are you called, young woman?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 am
Profile YIM

The feels like a small explosion inside Emily's head, coming from everywhere, and at the same time nowhere. She frantically looks around for the voice, but she couldn't pinpoint its location. It takes her a moment to realize it. She grabs her head. Her ears aren't picking up any sound, it all comes from inside her head. She blinks a few times, thinking the voice is nothing more than her panicked imagination.

It said she is lost. Nah, that's her crazy imagination.

The trees looks like they have been there for ages. Some of them are so tall that the school buildings seemed small in comparison. Though awe-inspiring, this didn't help Emily one bit since the trees would more often than not block the sun, leaving her in the faint darkness.

She walks at a frantic pace, the kind a pace a person would walk in if he or she finds herself in a dangerous neighborhood and knowing the fact that running would only attract more attention. She walks forward more and then she hears the voice again.

This time, it's much clearer and though it came from inside her mind, she didn't recognize the voice. Again, she looks around frantically through the ever darkening woods.

She swallows hard. "Who's there?" she asks loudly, speaking at this volume isn't in her character, but the panic of being lost has set in. Not to mention the fact that she thinks she might be going crazy and start hearing voices. "W...Where are you?"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 am

Antipode watched the girl carefully. At first, she really had responded as if she'd just heard something strange... then, as if she was going crazy. That wouldn't be very helpful at all, so Antipode decided it would be best to try to diffuse her fears as best he could.

"Yes, I am here. Though I'm not speaking to you through voice. As I said, I am Antipode. And I'm speaking to you through telepathy. You aren't going insane or anything like that, so don't worry. I am, in fact, nearby. Though that knowledge might not make you more comfortable, to be perfectly honest..."

At that point, they appeared. Several tentacles, fleshy, grayish brown, not the prettiest things by any means. They even came in several different sizes! But they were there, through the trees, fairly near her. But they didn't approach, quite yet. They didn't really need to, either. They were on all sides of her, if she looked...

The light was fading, but it wasn't gone yet. And those tentacles didn't look like tricks of light, either... they were real. Quite real, in fact. And though they stayed outside of arms length, that probably wouldn't stop them... all it did was keep her from being able to strike at them, really.

"As you can see, I'm not exactly human, or anything like that."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Darkness quickly pours through forest, the light quickly scattering, giving way to the night. Emily grasps her head. Telepathy? She thought. That's nearly on the same level of explanation as her just slowly going insane. She swallows hard.

"What do you want?"

Her voice is loud enough that it echoes through the forest, but Emily somehow doubt anybody else heard her.

All os a sudden slick, squirming tentacles work their way up the ground and even through the trees. Her eyes opens wide, she didn't know what she is looking at, and she didn't want to know. With the approaching darkness, it becomes harder for her to see, make it even more frightening.

"What do you want?" This time she says it louder and with fear. Her voice trembles, not able to hide her emotions.

She takes one step back and she can see more of the squirming tentacles around her. She turns around quickly, they seem to be all around her, like a disgusting, slimy fence. She couldn't make herself walk up to those vile things. Even just looking at them makes Emily shudder.

"What do you want?" She says for a third time. This time her voice is soft and very scared. There's a small squeel at the end of her sentence. She begins to shiver, she didn't know what those things are or what it wants.

"I...I want to get out of here!"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:38 am

Okay. She was panicking. Time to do what he could to calm her down. Really, she was having an emotional breakdown, and that didn't help anything, now did it? Antipode's tentacles moved a bit away from her then... he wasn't going to try to scare her too hard. It was time to speak to her reasonably.

I told you, didn't I? Well, it cannot be helped. Do you remember why you got lost here? The kitten you chased? Think, for a moment, how it felt as you approached it. The fear, and how you must have seemed to it. A strange, giant being, chasing after it for reasons it could not comprehend... you didn't mean it any harm, did you? But nevertheless, the things you wished to do with it may have seemed alien to the little animal, and so it resisted, and made you sad. In many ways... this is the exact same situation. Only, you're the kitten. And I'm in your position from before. And I mean you no more harm than you meant that kitten.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 am
Profile YIM

Then tentacles recede into the darkness until Emily couldn't see them anymore. She stands frozen at the same position, trembling softly. Too dark for her to see, she dare not move. Those slithering, slimy things may still be out there. What can she do? How can she get back? There's no choice for her other than to respond to the mysterious voice.

"I... I didn't mean the kitty harm..." she speaks out loud, not quite knowing how to mentally respond to telepathy, "I...I just want to pet it... but what do you want from me?"

Her voice still has a frightened and uneasy tone to it.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Antipode watched the fearful girl carefully. She was definitely worried, and though she was talking now, not precisely panicking, which was an improvement, she might lose it again very easily, and very rapidly. He'd have to speak to her calmly, and try to reason with her just enough to allow the situation to not fall into what it could be. He was going to take her, and that was that, indeed. However, he didn't need to be too mean about it... but if she forced him, he'd not stop himself from reacting swiftly, and binding her without her say in the matter. The end result would be the same... it would just take longer, was all.

"Oh, by the way, I can hear you just fine however loud you speak, or if you just think your words clearly. Telepathy helps that way, so just speak however you feel comfortably doing. With that out of the way, I'll explain what I intend. First, I have no desire to cause you any pain at all, so feel satisfied in that. But, think at what you wanted to do with the kitten. You wanted to pet it, as you said. Take it up in your arms, or just sit down next to it, and stroke it, for it would please you, and you'd enjoy seeing it enjoy itself, yes? Well... what I'm after is somewhat similar, to be honest. Granted, I'm more different from you than you are from the kitten... but petting, stroking, etc, would probably please me even more than you'd be pleased, petting the kitten... of course, that was vague. I intend to pleasure you, and though I expect you to freak out now, due to modesty and all of that, well... actually, you can if you wish. Feel free to get it all out."

Did he sound just slightly bored at the end? As though all the freaking out and panicking was actually boring to him? Well, it was definitely boring, that was a fact. Nevertheless, the tentacles approached again... but they didn't touch her, not... quite... yet.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:50 am
Profile YIM

By now, the night has engulfed whatever is left of the sun and out came the moon which dimly illuminated the forest.

Emily can see movement in the darkness. Tree branches perhaps? Oh god, not those slimy things again. She couldn't stand to bear the site of them. In the darkness, she can only make out silhouettes, which, of course, made it a little more unbearable.

She suddenly feels heavy upon hearing the voice in her head. It wanted to do what? She looks around quickly, but she doesn't know what she's looking for. Besides, she can't see it even if she had something to look for.

"N...No!" Emily says, crossing her arms over her chest protectively, cowering down to the ground. "Don't you dare touch me!" She knows that what she said would've sounded more like a threat if she had means to back it up.

She can see them now. They weren't tree branches, they were the slithering tentacles from earlier, swirling around the darkness. She lowers herself until her knees touch the ground. "Just let me go back home," she whimpers.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 am

She was luckier than she realized. He wasn't certain if she'd encountered any other monsters on this island... but of them, he was probably one of the nicest of the bunch. Didn't help, considering how honestly terrifying the environment had become... any branch could be a tentacle. Any tentacle could instead be a branch. There were clouds covering the sky, so things were quickly growing very, very dark. Too dark for her to see much of anything. Only the pale glow of far off buildings was easily visible, and they did little to make her able to see better. And did nothing to comfort. They couldn't help her... no human could.

"Really, now, no need for that. I suppose you're going to act like the kitten who wishes to run away anyway... but that's okay. I'm used to it. But I'm afraid I'll have to not grant your request."

The tentacles finally came. He wasn't wasting anymore time, it seemed. She'd feel them, then, as they finally reached her. Several of them wrapped around her wrists. Others moved to her legs, quickly grasping her. By sitting down, covering herself and cowering as she was, she made for an even easier target. Another tendril wrapped around her waist... he'd begun, as other, smaller tendrils began slipping into her clothes, slightly moist, warmer than the open air, definitely a form of flesh, soft to the touch but supple, and stronger then they looked, slipped into her clothes. He was going to remove them, but he didn't get that far quite yet.

"I'm going to do you a favor and try not to damage your clothes. You'll appreciate it tomorrow when you find yourself in your bed, no doubt."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Emily couldn't even let out a scream before the slithering appendages shoots towards her, wrapping her wrist. It all happens so quickly, and in the dark, she couldn't tell what's going on, at first. To her, it feels like a group of men with heavy, sweaty hands quickly grabbing her wrist. Naturally, she tries to resist, yanking her hands towards her, but she couldn't match the creatures strength.

"What... oh god... stop... KYAAAAAAHH!" her voice echoes through the forest, she has the dreadful feeling that no one heard her. No birds, actually, no creatures stirred as she screams.

Slithery things, smaller than the tentacles that hold her down, snakes through her body and inside her clothes. The sensation makes Emily shiver, her body already thrashing against the strong tentacles. She slumps, her body tired from resisting.

"Oh god... stop...!" she pleads.

"What do... what do you want?!?!"

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:18 am

Antipode wouldn't stop. Especially now that he had her in his grasps. She was his for the evening, whether she wanted it or not. Perhaps he was nice about it, and perhaps he was polite, but it didn't matter. Whether he was friendly or not, he was still going to rape her. And he didn't see anything at all wrong with that, no more than she would see wrong with petting a kitten. This, of course, was the real problem with inter species communications: One species has no problem doing things that the other would find completely repugnant, more often than not.

The tentacles moving around her wrists and ankles wrapped tightly, but not quite enough to hurt her. The thinner tendrils slipping inside her body, even with her writhing, weren't enough to stop them. Oh, she slowed them down, and yes, he wasn't holding on so tightly that she couldn't move... maybe she even though if she pulled hard enough she could break free. And if she tried hard enough, she probably could... of course, he had more tendrils at hand if that was the case.

"Though talking won't help, I'll do so anyway. I already told you what I wanted with you. I'm going to use my tentacles, and whatever else I feel like, to pleasure you pretty much until you pass out. Fairly simple, really."

Even though he didn't sound mean about it, and in fact sounded fairly friendly and upbeat, from the tone of his psychic messages, he was still about to rape her, and didn't seem terribly bothered by her fear.

Soon, though, she'd feel the tendrils begin to succeed. At least when it came to her clothing. Her skirt was unhooked... her shoes taken off, along with socks. Her shirt unbuttoning... he was really doing it!

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am
Profile YIM

((I'm so sorry for the late reply. I've been so terribly busy for the past week!))

Emily couldn't see very well. She can only catch glimpses of the night sky through the break in the tree tops. Darkness has overtaken the forest, snaking its way through every inch of it, leaving the poor girl and this slithering creature in the darkness.

Emily is gasping desperately for air. Her chest heaving, her initial panicked struggles has drawn all her energy, for now at least. Though she can't see, she could feel everything! The tendrils makes her shiver. The sensation of them on her skin is both ticklish, pleasurable and vile. The cool night forest air touches her skin, and more of it, as the creature manages to disrobe her.

"P...Pleasure?" Emily says in a frightened tone. The whole idea of wild sexual pleasure still a bit foreign to her. "H...How's this supposed to pleasure me?"

Emily goes into a wild panic again, feeling more of her clothes fall from her petite body. She flails wildly, managing to free one arm from its tentacles, but it's not enough to get herself free.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 pm

After her words, her arm did manage to break free. It pulled away from tendrils, and with her shirt coming off of her body she'd find that arm, and her hand, free to grab at other tendrils, free to flail wildly without anything holding it. The being didn't even bother grabbing it again... if she wanted to continue fighting, she'd probably just tire herself out. And she couldn't harm him, really. Besides, using too much force wasn't very much fun.

Antipode's tendrils didn't move much farther yet, after she pulled her arm free. Her shirt unbuttoned, shoes gone, then shirt slipping off of her form as well. Yet her pants were still there, even if they were unbuttoned now too, and she could feel slight tendrils slipping down everywhere except inside of her panties. He avoided going much farther, letting her feel what she couldn't' see. And he was even silent for a little while. In the darkness, her words seemed unanswered, and she'd only feel those tendrils lightly against the flesh of her arms, of her legs, of her stomach and even neck, tickling lightly and moving with something that perhaps she'd find very lovely if a lover had done it.

For that long moment there was nothing, and the silence, and the darkness, could do nothing but envelop her. Yet Antipode was merely... teasing, really. He was developing his own sense of humor, and playing was something he seemed to be enjoying more and more. If she felt a little more scared, even as she felt the vile, ticklish pleasure, then all the better... he'd take away that fear soon enough.

"Well, it's fairly simple. Think about how you feel already. I doubt, if I moved farther... if my tentacles finished removing your clothes, and your naked body had no choice but to feel my appendages in your most sensitive spots, do you really think that the revulsion mixed with the feelings already present would be able to overcome what I would do to you? Pain isn't something that interests me... and you're quite lucky in that. Though you fear now, you'll understand soon enough."

Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 am
Profile YIM

She might deny it with all her heart, but her body will not. The tendrils on her bare skin feels pleasurable, even enough to make a small moan escape Emily's lips, though she'll deny it. Engulfed in complete darkness, it feels like she has heightened sensations of the tendrils. Emily shivers, but her body is slowly being covered in sweat. She flails her free arm wildly, but to no avail. Quickly, her strength left her body, and again she lays limp.

"I give up! Please let me go..." she's fooling herself to think that these words will set her free. Her bare chest rises and and falls heavily, trying to catch her breath. Tears run down her cheek, mixing with the sweat on her skin.

She shivers again. The perspiration on her bare skin coupled with the cool forest wind makes her tremble. Getting sick is the last of her worries. She sobs softly, motionless in the dark silence. She hears nothing, not even the sounds of nature. Nothing, that is, except for his voice ringing deep within her brain.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next