View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Riding Lessons (for Komiko) 

Post Riding Lessons (for Komiko)
As the sky had transformed from the inky darkness of the night to the swirl of chaotic light that swirled through the sky like a painter dashing color across a canvass Aegir had pulled himself from his subterraen lair, water leaking off him as he did so, his gaze floating towards the heavens as if he had been trying to gauge the weather today.

Doing so had always told him if his sensitive eyes would need the protection of the forest where the over hang of trees would shield him from the sun's harsh rays. today it appeared as if a wave of clouds would roll in from the west obscuring the sun or so he had hoped. It would determine where he would choose to hunt on this island.

As he found himself slithering across the terrain one of his nodes had contacted him through a telepathic message. He had not expected being contacted this earlier but his mind opened up to his node as he drew in the message it had sought to relay about a beauty that it had come across.

Komiko. Love of the equine. A strong swimmer.

He mulled matters over for a moment in his mind as he thought about what he could do. He thought about making things quite simple for himself as his mauve form shifted as he cloaked it in an illusion. When he had finished he had been little more than a powerfully muscled stallion, his coat white while his eyes had been dark. One of his socks, the front left had been a black coloration as he moved closer to the campus without any fear of being spotted, in fact he desired it.

What a way of attracting attention. Where on earth did he come from? Why had he been here in the first place? Most of the time Aegir had sought to avoid any attention when he conjured up his illusions. How ironic that he would now use them to the opposite effect hoping that his presence would case a bout of excitement, a thrill, though he had other options that had remained opened to him should thhat fail. He always had options available too him to draw upon.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 am

Post Re: Riding Lessons (for Komiko)
I had gotten up early to pick some flowers for my room, it was the weekend and I was happy there was no classes scheduled for today, I wasn’t so sure about the dress code when it came to being out doors on your own time so I had quickly dressed into my school uniform knowing I wouldn’t get in trouble by the Prefects or Head Girls. I had looked up into the sky and smiled at seeing some clouds coming from the west meant it would be a cooler day compared to the other days here at the school.

Most of the students was still sleeping being a weekend they seemed to enjoy sleeping in, there was fewer students during the summer time, most had gone home to visit family and friends, for me my books was my family and I had only made a few friends one of them being Pia and Michael. After my attack with that plant creature I had pretty much stayed clear of the garden pool thinking I would be snagged by it if I went there again, though it hadn’t kept me from the forested are since I enjoyed the pine smell so much.

I had dropped my flower when I saw it my mouth open with surprise and joy at seeing it. “I knew there was a stable around here some where and that horse must of gotten out some how.” I said out loud as I slowly approached the stallion looking almost like a black and white pinto, I was being careful as I moved closer to it not to spook it as it was close to the woods and I didn’t want it to hurt its self. As I got closer I started to speak to it in a soft calming manor. “Easy boy, such a hansom stallion you are, did you get out of your pen? It’s ok boy... I wont hurt you.” I said soothingly to it looking to see if it had any tackle on it, I couldn’t see a saddle but was hoping it had a bridle and bit, it was hard to tell at this point not being so close to it.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 am

He snorted once but held his ground as she drew near her thoughts spilling into his mind causing him to transform his illusion to fit the purpose before she had noticed anything amiss.

She had still be in her school uniform and he could sense the uncertainty therein about what she could wear. Altering his illusion somewhat he had transformed his illusion so that he had been wearing a bridle.

He had pondered what his next action would be, before electing to bolt, stopping closer to the forest before stopping and lifting his head as he glance back at her as if waiting for her to follow. He regarded her in that moment taking in all her features as he determined that his efforts would be worth whatever troubles that he had to endure.

Her thoughts had obviously been on stables and though he couldn't recall seeing a stables it had been ideal that she had believed or wanted to believe in the illusion and the fact that there had to be stables here on this island.

Inwardly he had to admit that he had been feeling a little giddy never having used an illusion in this manner before.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 am

The stallion had bolted closer to the forest, I sighed and hope I wasn’t going to have to chase him all over the school. Once more I started to head towards the beautiful stallion hoping it wouldn’t bolt again starting over and talking to it in a soothing manner as I approached it.

I looked around wondering where the stable hand was to take charge of this stallion, I saw the glint of the bridle and was sure they would be after the stallion. “Come on... don’t run away, I wont hurt you boy, if you let me ill ride you to the beach or in the woods, you like a good ride wouldn’t you boy.” I coo at it as I get closer to the stallion.

I reach a hand to it slowly not making any sudden movements that would spook the magnificent animal my hand touches its soft bristle snout and gently stroke his muzzle. My other hand taking hold of the bridle, “That’s it boy, see im not hurting you am I? You like that don’t you.” I purr to it as I close my eyes and rub my cheek on his soft muzzle feeling the whiskers tickle my cheek.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

He hade enjoyed that touch in more ways than one as he felt her touch rippling over his skin. He tipped his head a bit licking at her hand as he had stayed put as if calmed by her words. His mind had found itself falling into her own as he discerned what had been upon it as if to check the sincerity of her words. He had seen no deception in them but he had found something peculiar.

Her mind had been blank. As if her memories had incorporated this island and nothing more. He had found himself pondering this little tidbit to himself thinking that perhaps she had been a clone of sorts accelerated in age that would explain the matter, wouldn't it?

While he had been within her mind he had opted to take a look about as he sought out any dangers to himself. Did she possess magic? Was she a psion? These questions and more had floated through his mind as he addressed each in turn figuring that if their had been anything to worry about his nodes would have told him so.

But there had been nothing out of the ordinary that he had detected, Choosing to submit to her for now. Aegir dipped his head slightly, her cheek nuzzling against him as warmth flooded through him, warmth and a desire of all the things that were to come.

While his mind raced over his options always prepared to fall back on his back up plans should things go wrong Aegir had found himself looking over her without appearing to do so. That had been the advantage of taking on such an unsuspecting form, you could get away with such things without anyone being none the wiser.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 am

I had smiled at it’s nudging me with its head and my body suddenly went ridged as I began to have another one of those strange dreams I’ve had, I had saw myself laying on the ground my face twisted in pleasure as what looked to me as an octopus was latched to my hips appearing to be enjoying the physical pleasures of oral sex with my delicate body. My heart beat had jumped to a faster beat and I began breathing faster then normal. I shock my head slightly, not as fast as I would normally do, doing so would have spook the horse I had with bridle in hand. “Stupid dreams.” I said to myself slightly aroused by the thought of being out but repulsed at the same time of having oral sex with an octopus. “Komiko, being on this island starting to make you think like one of those people that like sex with animal.” I shiver at the thought.

Placing my hand on the horse neck feeling the muscle under the skin I was impressed at how strong this stallion felt. “Oh your so strong a horse aren’t you.. Oh yes you are.” I cooed to it once more as I looked around for a way to straddle this huge horse I saw a fallen log not to far from where I was and smiled at the luck. Gently tugging on the bridle to have the horse to follow me, I guide it to the fallen log and position it so I would be able to jump onto its back.

Panting the stallion “Ok stay still, im just going to get on your back is all.” I tell it soothingly, getting onto the long as I balance my self I jump on its and struggle to get onto it, for any one watching it would have looked funny as my panties was exposed as I tried to throw my leg over its back. I had panted and I climbed on the massive back, laying on top of it for a few seconds both arms and legs dangling on either side feeling its warmth under my, I sighed with relief that the horse didn’t move. “Good boy, nice horsey, see that wasn’t so bad now was it?” I asked him as I sat up and scooted forward to be in the middle of its back. Taking hold of the bridle I position them in the proper place so I could controlled the horse, I couldn’t believe how wide this stallion back was, my legs spread wide apart as I straddled it. “Want to ride in the woods now? Hmm?” I made a clicking noises and gently gave it a slight kick to its sides which wasn’t easy at how wide it was.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 am

The erotic sight of his oral gratification ran through his mind as she had her premonition about events in the future. While he too could delve into it he rarely found himself crossing that veil as it so often left him vulnerable.

But he did nothing as she guided him towards a log, stradling his back. He could feel the warmth of her legs spilling around his sides. He could feel her on his back as he took her weigh quite well, using a little telekinesis on her to bare her weight better.

To appear quick he had filtered another illusion into her mind with the terrain whipping around them as he broke into a gallop at her prompting even going so far as to cause wind to ripple about her hair as he took her from the place at first heading through the trees of the forest at her prompting.

Through the illusion of speed he sought to isolate her. The forest had been well known to him by now as he had often found himself transversing it. He had thought to himself about where he could possibly take her that had been out of the way, thinking about that pool he had been to near the cliffs that had the cascading waterfall. It had been a nice secluded spot, quite enchanting enough so that he had suspected that she would stop there although he couldn't be certain of it.

Initially he had allowed her to guide him into the forest before deviating slightly at first, obvious that he had other thoughts in mind as he deviated course quite suddenly.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 am

I had only gently kicked its sides and I quickly realized this horse was a runner as it broke into a gallop, the wind whipping throw my hair as I laughed with excitement, my hips bouncing to the horse gallop in rhythm to its gait, I had let the stallion lead the way thinking it would find its way to the stables where he came from but after a few minutes of riding I quickly realized why ladies in the old days was forced to ride side saddle. Had the horse been with a saddle I probably wouldn’t have been feeling the warmth between my legs growing as the horse back bone seemed to have a uncanny way of rubbing me just right, getting me excited in more then the thrill of the wind racing throw my hair.

I tried to see where the stallion was going but it was hard to find clear markers at how fast he was going, I held on tight to the reins as the horse suddenly made a quick turn, my legs instinctively tighten holding me even harder to the horse increasing the sensation between my legs. I bit down on my lower lip trying to force this unorthodox feeling I was having. The horse had suddenly slowed down as I caught my breath I found my self by a beautiful waterfall and a large pond below its cascading waters.

The sight had taken my breath away and my mind was filled with renewed excitement at seeing this sight. I giggled and patted the stallion neck in a soothing words “Thank you boy for showing me this place... Hmm boy not a very good name for you is it? Would you like me to name you? Hmm?” I ask the stallion as I ponder for a name the waterfall almost seem to give me a name as I started to remember in my books of Norse Gods. I smile as one came to mind “I know what I will call you, in honor of this waterfall ill name you ‘Aegir’ you like that name do you? He was a god of water I think and since you lead me to water that should be your name.” I giggle and slide off the stallion back falling on my behind forgetting how tall the horse was, I started to laugh at how stupid I was. “I forgot how tall you was Aegir.” I tell the horse my legs sprawled open. I sit there for a few minutes taking in the beauty of the area then get up and dust my self off.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Memories. He did find some within her cranium, which had tossed out his theory that she had been a clone. These images had been disjoined and incomplete, fragments that had flashed before his mind's eye regardless of how he tried to slow them down. He had tried to focus on one at a time though finding one about horse back riding hadn't been to difficult given her current state of mind.

He had discovered nothing new as he probed into her mind, nothing that hadn't been uncovered earlier by the exploration of his nodes otherwise he would have failed to come up with this idea, a burrowed idea from Greek mythology but an idea nonetheless.

He could feel her excitement growing between her thighs as they had continued on, hoping that she would be slick enough by the time they reached there destination though that wouldn't be much of a problem if she wasn't with the array of abilities that he possessed.

He stared at her as she dismounted as she had landed promptly on her rear, flashing him in some fashion. He had not been above looking and did so without any pretense giving the form that he had borrowed for this occasion.

Aegir had nearly reached out to her then brushing a touch over her using his telekinesis. He thought about it but had not wished to alarm her just yet. He would after all have to shift back to his natural form, find a way to latch onto her then tare into her. Far too much work when simple subtlety would suffice.

He had snorted once as if understanding her question about naming him. He nearly laughed at the chosen name as he found it in line with his actual name. His dipped his head in a nod or perhaps a bow of sorts indicating his intelligence. Had he been a circus animal? Or was his nod just a coincidencedence?

The rush of the waterfall had filled his ears as he regarded her for a moment in time. He reached out into her mind as he plotted along familiar pathways to the pleasure centers of her brain exerting a little pressure against it to increase her libido as if that had mattered.

He believed the spot had been secluded enough from any sort of prying eyes as he calculate the best time to drop the veil of his illusion to take her unawares.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm

I had smiled at how the horse nodded his head, I moved over to him and gave his huge neck a hug and giggled “I knew you would like that name.” I tell him as I rubbed my cheek to the side of his neck in a loving way. “Your such a good Aegir, but your fast pace had gotten me a little worked up. Yes you did Aegir oh yes you did.” I cooed at him as I released his neck and backed up some.

Looking around the area to make sure no one was around I moved over to a boulder that was near the waterfall and began to take my shoes and socks off placing them neatly on the bolder I started to undo my blouse and folded that placing it next to my shoe. Giving the area a one last look to make sure I was alone other then Aegir, I turned my back to him and looked over my shoulder at him and smiled “You let me know if any one coming wont you?” I giggled as I removed my bra and my panties soon followed, bending over giving Aegir a most pleasing view of my backside.

Getting off the rock, my breasts jiggle as I jump off the short distance from rock to ground landing in a small pond area, I quickly move to the deeper end of the waterfall pond and dive into the cool water. I swim towards the middle of the pond and explode to the surface, taking a deep breath as I feel the mist of the falls on my face. I couldn’t help but to reach down between my legs and rub my nicely trimmed pubic hairs, I couldn’t under stand why I was feeling so horny just from a ride on a horse.

My fingers seemingly having a mind of there own slides between my folds as I start to rub my nub, I close my eyes and moan with pleasure at my own touch. “Why am I so dam horny Ahhmm” I say to my self as my finger continued to please that fleshy nub between my folds. My other hand reaching to my exposed breast and starts to fondle my breast my thumb and forefinger teasing my nipple as it starts to get hard from my attention. I moan a little more still pleasuring my self, not really caring at this point if any one saw me, my finger sliding into my tight warm hole. “I need to stop this but it feels to good Mmm ahh.” I say feeling the pleasure raising.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am

Silently Aegir watched on much as a voyeur at this point. His eyes seemed fixed upon her as she disrobed beneath the morning sky. A snort had passed his lips but once before he had stiffled any other sounds that he had chosen to make pretty much biting his lip with sharp teeth. He had been careful in not breaking the flesh given the toxin that his bite contained but he could not help himself in looking.

Such a beauty, he took in every detail that he could, all her curves that graced his vision. He watched as his mental manipulation took hold on her as she sunk her own finger inside her own depth. A rub of her clit, a squeeze of her breast, he had longed to join her though he had tempered the moment with the patience found in so many of his people.

Onward he had found himself watching on as she sliced into her own depths his own mind flowing into her own as he felt himself stiffen. Weighing his options he had pressed his mind more firmly into those pleasure centers as mentally he stroked that spot.

Thanks to his compond brain he had skimmed her surface thoughts as easily as one would patch up a radio frequency. While doing that he had filtered through her mind as if searching for anything else there that he could use.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am

My finger sliding in and out of my hot hole as it rubbed past my clit when it enter and exit, my breathing quickening as I blush not knowing why I was so horny, I just knew I wanted more then this as the pressure was building, biting my lip as I desperately tried to please my self hoping it would burn away this shameful behavior I was displaying before an animal, though my hips was under the water, the water was so clear it wouldn’t take much to figure out what I was doing with my hand in the pond.

My other hand still groping my breast only to switch over to the other breast and start getting that nipple around from my teasing, I continued to moan and pant my finger thrusting in and out faster I added another finger thinking it would help but it only increased the desires I was having.

I say out loud to the horse in pants and moans “Aegir did you rub up on something? What ever it was its driving me crazy with lust.” I pant as I stumble in the water as I try to move closer to the shallows so I wouldn’t drown. My two finger pumping into my sex like crazed snakes playing peekaboo with each other. I moan louder as I feel so horny, my mind fogged over with desire and wanting not able to think clearly. I find my self back on the sure and lay on my back still pleasing my self feeling like im getting close but so far away to cumming.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 am

So turned on was he that Aegir actually found himself dribbling from his very tip as those fingers went to work on herself. He longed to replace them with himself though he found her first moving to the shallows then finally to the shore of the pond.

He ambled towards her, the shadow of his body sweeping over her prone form. A small snort came out of his mouth as he looked down upon her, dark eyes only watching her for a brief moment before he had found himself falling upon his knees. Straight down he would have plunged into her then and there had it not been for her hands over and against her sex.

But he had forgotten that this form lacked any appendages outside of legs so unless she had moved her hands or had used his mind controol in order to dominate her. He didn't do that though finding his own sex rubbing against the back of her hand as he sought entrance into her.

He had prepared to drop his illusion figuring that the gig had been up. After all he had been doing he had doubted that she would believe him to be a normal horse now.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 am

My eyes still closed I had only a vague idea of my surroundings the shadow I had thought of as nothing more then clouds covering the sky something had touched the back of my hand, and it instinctively went to it grasping onto what it was. My mind was telling me false things as I believed I was with a man and I started to stroke the member, my hand blocking my sex I had moved it up to my breast to tease it since my other hand had started stroking what in my mind was a fantasy turned real.

After a few minutes playing with my breasts with the hand with the fingers covered in my own sex juices it returned once more to my sex then I felt my breasts wanted attention too and the process renewed its self as I moved my hand from my sex, back to my breasts again. My other hand still stroking my fantasy as I didn’t want the dream to fade, I kept my eyes closed.

I had moaned out loud as my hips wiggled, my sex wanting attention once more, but my breasts also greedy for attention I just bit on my lip as I tried to make my body except the process I set up to please each other. I moaned “Ahhhuaam Mmm I- I don’t like being like this Ahh.. I so horny Uhh ahh.” I pinch my nipple and pull it from me hoping this would break the erotic spell I was feeling. I let it go and my breast bounced back in place with a jiggle.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

As his mind sank into her own he had plucked images and thoughts from her mind. He had manage to fight off a moan as his cock had been entwined with a slender hand as he felt her fingers streaming about him as she administered to her body as her hands alternated between her sex and her breasts that he had been busy watching bounce, sway and jiggle against her touch.

His bent his neck, his long tongue peeking out of his mouth as he took one of the orbs into his mouth, licking around the hardened aerole. The way he had licked against her soft flesh had been like a cat lapping at milk. Soft but rapid licks administered to a breast, then the other.

He had thought about spearing into her as her hands moved but the attention against his cock had held off that idea for the time being.

Instead he found himself using a little telekinesis as he gently slide a touch against her sex while simultaneously assault her mind as he exerted more pressure about the pleasure centers of her mind.

Let me, he used telepathy to speak into her mind as the friction of her hand strolled over him. His cock pulsing and throbbing in her hands as he grew more and more eager as the time had passed.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next