View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Black Oni of the Forest (for Madoka) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Black Oni of the Forest (for Madoka)
While he did most of his hunting closer to the school, Kakumaoh tended to go deeper into the forest to relax alone. At the moment, he was sitting with his back against a tree, not too far from a path leading to a small clearing, reading a book he'd borrowed from the library. While he might have appeared completely engrossed in the work to anyone who could see him, he was actually keeping an ear open for any sound of anyone approaching. While the more desirable students seldom came out this far, there were always those who would do so, ignorant or heedless of the dangers. Even when he wasn't actively pursuing one of the students, he wasn't going to miss an opportunity should one present itself.

In fact, the soft rustle of leaves heralded the approach of a possible plaything. Putting the book aside, he moved behind some bushes by the path, allowing him to see whoever was coming without letting them see him. Let's see if you're worthy of my attention. I certainly hope so; I've been neglecting you young lovelies for too long lately. Now, to wait for her to come into view...

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am

Post Re: Black Oni of the Forest (for Madoka)
Walking through the forest, the days classes finally over, Madoka thought to herself This island is huge! She was wearing a white shirt, low cut to show off her cleavage, and a pair of shorts that hugged the well rounded curve of her bottom.

Stepping onto a pile of leaves, a clearing visible in the distance, she continued to walk towards the clearing when she saw the edge of a book coming from the edge of the path across from a large bush. Bending down to get it, unknowingly giving a perfect view of her bottom to the hidden monster. "What's this doing here?" she asked the seemingly empty forest.

Anyone is welcome so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 am

From his hiding place, Kakumaoh watched the girl's approach, admiring her barely-concealed figure. Yes, she is definitely worthy of my attentions. Now, to see where she goes. It shouldn't be hard to catch her when she gets to a good place.

To his surprise, she stopped near his hiding place. Is she another one who can tell I'm here even if she can't see me? Admittedly, her actions weren't like the two students he'd met who could do that had been when they'd sensed him, but he couldn't see anything about this specific place that might interest her.

His puzzlement was answered when she bent over to examine something near where he'd been before. "What's this doing here?"

A-ha. She'd noticed the book over there. I see. Admiring her shapely butt, he mentally added, And quite a nice view, too, before stepping out from his hiding place. Here was certainly a good enough place since she'd been kind enough to present herself so conveniently.

"It's there because that's where I put it when I moved to investigate a possible source of other entertainment." He leered as he ogled her curves. "I'm glad to see that I didn't waste my time doing so. I'd have hated to have left a good story, however briefly, only to find my potential plaything unworthy of my attention."

Character listing

Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

Quickly standing up at the voice behind her she thought Oh hell not another one. Unable to move very far as the giant's arms loomed to either side of her she turned towards her yet unseen visitor. "I knew it." she said, as she looked straight up into the leering face of the demon. Thinking of the best way to handle this situation she said "Let me guess, your a demon with a fetish for human girls. Right...?" she asked, fishing for a name even while she inwardly laughed at the predictable motivations of the island's monsterous inhabitants.

Anyone is welcome so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 pm

He gave an amused snort at her description. "I suppose that's as good a way of putting it as any. I see that you're already acquainted with the school's purpose." He took a step towards her. "Now, you have a few choices here. You could try to fight me off. You won't have any chance of even injuring me, and you might get hurt yourself, but you could try. You could also try to run for it. I'd be able to catch up to you pretty quickly, and you might get caught by something nastier than me before that, but it's another choice. Or, you could do this the easy way and skip the futile attempt at avoiding the inevitable. So, which will it be?" He cocked his head inquisitively, as if he were actually giving her a real choice.

Character listing

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]