View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 A 2-for-1 meal (for Saira and Erica) 

Post A 2-for-1 meal (for Saira and Erica)
After a long day of crawling across the island, Muckus was starting to wonder if he would have to go hungry on this warm day. Despite visiting the spots he knew the young girls on the island tended to spend their time, he had not seen one young girl the entire day. Now nearing mid-afternoon, Muckus knew his massive plant-like body required more hydration than the lovely girls of the campus could provide him.

Slowly, the giant plant made his way towards one of the larger outdoor pools on the island. Much to the plant's dismay, it appeared that no young ladies were at this location either, but that was of no concern at this point. His body needed moisture, one way or another. Crawling into the shaded woods lining the large pool, the large plant slowly extended his roots into the cool water, absorbing the much needed hydration he needed. Regaining his strength, Muckus began to think about his next course of action, seeing as it would be difficult to find any young girls this hot summer day...

Muckus' Profile

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 am

Post Re: A 2-for-1 meal (for Saira and Erica)
((Sorry I took so long to think of something...))

It was hot, that much was sure. Of course, Saira knew that, and that's why she didn't wear the coat she usually wore when she went out hiking. In fact, she wore a much lighter outfit than normal - small split-type blue running shorts, and a loose white tank top - and sometimes the color of her orange bikini could be seen under her top.

According to her maps, this area was a bit 'clearer' than the other ponds. She remembered her time with Kouzakai and put a lot of attention into making sure the water was pretty safe. It's entirely possible she might have even watched the monsters prowl, not always being caught... and had never seen them this close to campus, at least not the kinds that prowled in the wilderness.

False sense of security or not, Saira thought it'd be nice to have a nice swim away from the rules of the public pool and without the crowds of the beaches. And as she walked closer to the edge of the pond, putting down her bag, she smiled...

...Remembering that she had invited one of her newer friends, Erica, out here too. Here's hoping that wasn't a stupid idea...

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 am

((sorry from me too!))

An invite for a swim? Well I didn't really swim too often but, I still wanted to keep my new friend. thought this would be a good chance to learn more about her than I already knew I stretched as I walked. I wore more than I usually did really for such a hot day; a long dress with short pants under it; cargo style. tight knee high boots. for a top I wore a button down red blouse over a teeshirt over my bra. And yes I wore a bra over my one piece swim suit... and yes I wore panties under the bottom half... I'm shy and always have been alright?!

I slowly followed the directions Saira gave to me. I moved slowly with a bit of a smile to herself; moving calmly really not knowing a thing about the island still. Was I really to believe there were monsters all over it? let alone that they raped students?

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 am

The giant plant could suddenly light footsteps approaching the large pond, and despite his massive form, he was quickly able to slide himself into a nearby brush of bushes and vines, gazing out into the clearing. Sure enough, a lovely young girl walked through a small path opposite the large plant just along the edge of the water. Staring at her lovely form, Muckus suddenly recognized the young woman. Drooling slightly, the massive plant remembered back to how delicious her shapely body had been, and how much sweet "nectar" she had given him in the process.

As Muckus prepared to extend his red tentacles from the slide covering the inside of his gaping mouth, he heard a small branch snap in the distance. Quickly gazing towards the trail, the giant plant saw yet another beautiful young girl, though he had never seen this lovely lady on the island before. While the young girl dressed conservatively, it was quite obvious that she was just as lovely as the dark-skinned beauty already standing at the water's edge. It appeared as though Muckus would not have to go hungry this day after all...

Muckus' Profile

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]