View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Swim (for Emma) 

Post Re: Swim (for Emma)
by this point i have submited to you completely loving every second of what i am reciveing.

i feel the tentacle pushing into me, and in delights i push back against it loving the way it worms inside me, i also press back against the one on my clit rubing my clit against it

"ahhhh yessss!!! soooo gooooood!" i cry out in lust and passion

i keep pressing my breast against your hands and tentacles, rubing the nipples against them as i cry out for more

i now notice the tounge licking me which only adds to my sex induced lust

"ooohhh baby yes!!!! your the best lover ever!!!!"

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 am

Most pleased by her words his tongue still glided against her back, his hands pressing into the firmness of her breasts as he squeezed them in the palms of his hands allowing there texture to glide over her mounds.

Feeling her press back against the tentacles against her body he found one rubbing against her clit more vigorous than he had . Of course the one in her had gone deeper with her backwards thrusts, deeper than he had intended as her body seemed to intended, gobbling him up in the process.

At her words he had found himself growing excited. A musky scent had been the first that she would notice reaching her nose as he subconsciously released pheremones, pheremones that were ineffectual on the human race other than the scent that they had brought.

His cocks grew stiff and hard beneath the mass of tentacles that had consisted of his legs, all three eager to be used as his lusts had been sated.

Quite good ... nice and tight ... I want more. He coooed into her mind via his telepathic talents.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 pm

I moan louder in pleasure as you keep licking my back and fondling my breasts.

I try to buck against the tentacle inside me trying to fuck it in and out of me.

I also notice the odd smell that seems to be coming from my strange lover but think nothing of it.

Responding to you words i cry out "yess baby! Take me more! Take all that you want! I’m yours!"

Wed May 12, 2010 3:38 pm

With her determination she managed to get more of his tentacle inside her as she bobbed up and down his appendage. His tongue still slithered against her back as he licked against her back, fingers pressing into her breasts. He had been pleased that she had warmed up to him so quickly since he had the objective to subconsciously please rather then debase or humiliate.

The tip of a tentacle went to her clit, sloshing beneath the water as he touched it with the tip of his tentacle as he wriggled it back and forth against her.

Nice ... quiet nice ...

Tentacles wrapped about her waist to keep her up easier, his members growing stiff beneath the waves as the tip of one poked against her rear.

Character Listing

Thu May 13, 2010 3:59 pm

i squeal and moan louder as i feel the tentacle at my clit stimulating it woderfully as i back back against you harder "ohhh ahhh fuck yesss!!" i cry out loving the feel of it there. i then notice the one poking my rear and relax the mucles there "mmmm yeah fuck my ass too, double penetrate me baby!!!"

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:56 am

Tentacles grasping her, though looser now then before, a pair of his shafts beging to press inside of her each feeling the other through the thin wall of flesh seperating the two orafaces. He burbled out a groan as he leaned down alllowing his tongue to course over her shoulder as a tentacle brushed aside the hair at the side of her neck before it flowed across the flesh there.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:53 pm

i moan louder and louder as i feel the two tentacle fuck both my holes and i ride them back and press my breasts into your hand more and murring at the feel of you licking over my neck "mmm yesss take me baby, i'm all yours ahhhh yessss!!!"

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

His members firmed up even further as they drove in and out of her, her words pleasing him as his fingers moved against her nipples feeling them become erect beneath his touch as he circled them. His tongue smoothed against her as a pair of tentacles brushed up and down her sides as he did so.

Another wrapped around her waist assisting her as he lifted her up then let her descend down his shafts only to lift her back up when she reached the base of them. He did this as he thrust into her aiding in his action as he pressed inside her.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 pm

my moan of pleasure have turned to screams as i get close to climax making my trembling body ride you as hard as i can and i yell out "ohhh fuck i'm going to cum!!!!"

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Then do it!

The statement almost a command as he felt her body trembling around him. His grip on her tightened as his pace grew even quicker, more frantic then it was already. His cocks pulsed as they grew closer to bursting, pulsing against both walls that caged him as he slide in and out of her body.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"ahhh master!!! i'm cumming!!!" i yell out as i climax around your cocks milking them hard as you push me into a intense climax both holes not hungrily milking your cocks hard

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:10 am

He stopped, his cocks pressing inside the Brit deeper as he felt her body fold around him as she throbbed against him, around him as he splashed his essence inside of her body, filling her up.

His mouth tendrils twitched as he pulled her off his cocks lifting her off his cocks but gripping her with his tentacles. His three members still erupting his cum that got washed away in the ocean water. He needed a moment to recover though it was clear that he had not finished with her either, rubbing a tentacle against her clit as another played with the very slit of her body he touched those soft folds delicately.

Time for round two my dear. And with that he was already pushing his tentacle back inside her core.

(had to edit a little after rereading some past posts to catch back up to speed since it's been awhile)

Character Listing

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 am

"ahh yes master im' ready mmmm" i moan back as i eagerly accept your cocks into me feeling them go deeper into me enjoying the feeling

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

Needing a bit of time to recover it was his tentacles that bought it for him as he pushed it deeper inside her, wriggling against moist walls as he did so filling her up as he held her back, her back against his chest as his fingers tweaked her nipples rubbing against them as her an a tongue along her smooth neck.

I love it when you call me Master ... He freely admitted, feeling his own arousal working to cause his members to throb ecitedly though he knew that it was not yet time too use them so soon.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2