View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Forest Path (for Ishtar)
The light had been diminished as it reached the forest floor. The canopy of trees had managed to block out most of the light given the numerous branches that had entwined about one another.

While his coloration had changed to green better to blend in to the terrain he had been hoisted into the branches themselves to prevent from being spotted off the bat. He had positioned himself near a familiar hiking trail that had carved itself out beneath the tree that he had been loitering in.

White eyes lazily surveyed the terrain as he felt rather sluggish just having finished a particular large meal of shark. Clearly he didn't want to exert too much energy as he let his recent meal digest through his system.

While he had draped himself in those branches he had begun reflecting upon those things that he had performed back on Earth. He knew that he could not get up to mischief on such a grand stage here though the memory of such had been strong on this particular day.

His mind sensing the approach of another, someone heading along the trail which had caused him to perk up a little.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
It had been hours since Ishtar had seen anyone. I have really gotten myself lost this time. She had no idea where she was or where the campus was. At least I'm on an island, eventually I will find beach and can follow the beach back to school.

Originally her plan was take a quick shortcut through the woods from dorms to the beach. It didn't look it was that far away and she was ill clothed for it. Hoping to get a little bit of sun, she had chosen her favorite dress. A two piece dress that has a backless, shoulderless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top.

The plan was to cut through the woods in a few minutes and walk along the beach for a few hours. However she had taken a wrong fork in the trail and instead of going through the woods she had gone deeper into them.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Aegir had perked up some as he had spied the girl through the branches and foliage as he had gazed down upon her from his perch. He read into her mind, feeling the stirrings of confusion of being lost in this wooded glade. He had not sensed anyone else here and thus they had either been alone or among some mindless thing, an abomination that he could not sense.

He had thought to himself that her attire had been out of place though he had no intention of seeing her in such garments for long. He did find himself studying her as if searching for any signs of weakness while his mind had instinctively reached into her own as if to see what he had been up against. Did she know magic? Had she practiced any sort of martial arts?

He had not know such and thus hesitated slightly until he had these answers, to better understand her.

Nice ...

He spoke into her mind when she had virtually been beneath his position, the word a mere whisper as if it had been whispered aloud.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Ishtar froze upon hearing the word. It was just a single word, just a simple word. Is someone there? Hello? She looked around to see if she could see any signs of life in this woods.

The trail was just as empty as it was a minute ago. Had it been just a figment of her imagination? Her mind playing tricks on her? She really hoped that someone was there. If I can just find someone I would be able to finally be able to escape this accursed forest..

Hello? Ishtar looked around again trying to find anyone, not realizing the entire time she was being watched by a well camoflagued being above her.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 am

Inadvertently he had alerted her, not wanting to though speaking out the word almost subconsciously. It was as if he had alerted her to his presence as if by displaying his talent at releasing his pheromones and with it the accompanying musky odor that he had no control over it. While it would not effect her he had found that he was releasing those pheromones.

He had sensed the flickering of emotions running through her mind, relief at thinking someone was present. Then that relief seemed to melt away when she had seen nothing on the path.

But she should be careful in what she had wished for. He knew the way back of course, though his price could be deemed as quite high. He had dropped down from the trees, unconcerned with any damage that he would receive. He had no bones to brake and whatever injury he found himself acquiring would rapidly heal anyway.

Tentacles fanning out about his body, he had been prepared to lash out before she had gotten her wits about her.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 am

As Ishtar did a final scan, she heard something crash through the trees above her. All she see was a mauve mass crashing through the branches, knocking them aside as if they were nothing. With a loud thump, the form landed in front of her.

Then the thing stood. It easily stood a foot and half taller than her. Its white pupilless stared at her as its tentacles around its mouth moved as if they were on there own. Each arm looked meancing though they only had three digits. Finally there eight tentacles that seem to be the creatures method of movement.

Not that Ishtar had a chance to fully comprehend this creature. She turned and was going to try run back down the trail...

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 am

The world is but a stage where every man must play a part, let me play the fool.

His words spoken into her mind as he had quoted Shakespeare. Her love of the theater springing into mind as he had reached into it to drudge up any memories of marital prowess or magic. He had found nothing to be alarmed about therein. Some traces of magic, illusionary though it had enough of a drawback to be a hindrance to her.

He did see her turn and run, one tentacle reaching out to grasp her though he had missed, her form fleeing well before he had connected. Slow there were fewer options opened to him knowing that he could not match her strides with his own.

Rather than doing that he had used an illusion of his own as he had the ground about her feet split apart as weeds stretched up to entangle her, entrapping her or at least slowing her down as he sought to catch up to her, tentacles slithering against the ground as he came forth.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:13 am

Ishtar bolted just as tentacle from the mauve monster took a swipe at her. She initially started expanded her distance from him as she was considerably faster than him on the ground.

But just she passed over a patch of clear ground, it split open as some sort of weeds shot up from the ground. Quickly each leg was independently wrapped up to her knees. She screamed in surprise as her momentum carried her straight to the ground.

She quickly tried to grab the weeds and attempt to pull them out of the ground. Somebody help me!!

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 am

There's no one around to hear you, but waste your breath if that makes you happy.

Aegir had sped up, reaching his maximum speed which hadn't been all that considerable come to think of it though he imagined that it was fast enough. His eyes could see that she had been busy with the weeds upon her legs, busy with tearing them off her.

The distraction had worked as he had managed to draw near, his shadowy stretching out to encompass her, though given the lack of lighting here his shadow had not been overly dark.

Mouth tendrils twitched excitedly as he had neared, eyes drifting to her prone body as a single tentacle reached out to her as it coiled about her slender waist.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:52 am

Ishtar had just finishing uprooting the last of the weeds as she saw the large shadow form. She was just to get up and start sprinting again when she felt something wrap around her waist.

Noooo!!! Let me go! Let me go! One of her hands grabbed the tentacle around her waist in attempt to free herself. The other tried to with the assistance of her legs attempt to push herself up.

As she looked at the large shadowy form over her could see the tendils around its mouth twitch as if preparing to savour a delicious meal. She could only wish she was anywhere else right now.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 am

His hold had been firm, his strength great as she pushed against that appendage. He could feel the warmth of her hand as she struggled against his grasp in an attempt to free herself. Other tentacles stretched out towards her feeling her slip upward a little against his best efforts to restrain her.

Other tentacles had spilled around her, one upon each wrist as he had tried to grasp her in such a way that even should she escape he would be one step closer in restraining her in some fashion and would only have to latch about her legs to hamper her.

Eat you? No, not in that way any how. He spoke into her mind seeing what had been imprinted there upon the surface.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 am

A look of horror it appeared on her face. I didn't speak that. The creature could read her mind. I need to get away.

She renewed her struggle with the tentacle around her waist, but it wouldn't budge. She need to get upright so she could try to get both hands to free to work on that appendage.

It was then she felt a tentacle wrap around both her wrists. Now instead of fighting to get her waist free, she was just fighting to get her arms free.

What are you? What do you want?, she thought as she struggled to get free.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 am

He bathed in her struggles using his securing tentacles to pull her arms behind her back, other tentacles swarming about her body as if on standby incase she should free himself though that didn't seem to be the case here and now.

Mouth tendrils writhing, musky scent emitting from his body, Aegir let a lone tentacle breezed against her dress while a hand spilled down her bare back the other gripping hold of her waist just above his tentacle. Her mind virtually screaming out her questions that he had pulled from the fore of her mind.

I am Aegir. What I want ... let me show you.

One tentacle dipped beneath her dress where it had gripped at her panties as he tore it from her body. Another lifting up her dress so that it had crumpled it at the small of her back.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 am

Ishtar struggled as her arms slowly were pulled behind her back. No matter how much she resisted how his tentalces were too powerful. Soon her arms were pinned quite well against her back.

She stiffend as his hand played with her bare back. Another hand was exploring her waist and stomach through the minimum protection her top was providing.

But it was then a pair of tentacles slid under her dress. The first ripped off her rose themed panties while the other lifted her dress so the entire forest can see was down there.

Aaah!!!! No not down there! Stay away from there!

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 am

But he had not heed her words as they were imprinted into his mind. Her struggles now seemed irrelevant as she fought against his hold. Fingers pressed lightly into her side while the other continued to brush against her spine, fingers brushing against her bare flesh.

His body leaned over hers as tentacles wrapped about her legs pulling them apart as to make space for himself. His elongated tongue reached out to her neck lapping lightly against it.

From beneath the mass of tentacles that comprised of his legs came his trio of cocks, the central one long and massive flanked by a pair of smaller ones. A single tentacle worked its way between her thighs rubbing up and down the slit of her sex, another going to the nub of flesh between her thighs playing with it as he brushed against her there.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next