View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Moonlit Reflection (Antipode) 

Post Moonlit Reflection (Antipode)
Yoko found herself wandering through the woods. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going. This would appear to be very different to anything watching her, as it seemed she knew exactly where she was going. In truth she was following the sound of water, as she was deep in thought. Ever since she had come to the University, she had been raped multiple times. It was as if rape was the normal way of having sex for her. Coming into a clearing, Yoko's head lifted and looked around. The edge of the area was surrounded by the same forest that she had come through. The only thing in the clearing were some worn out picnic tables, and there accompanying benches. The last thing in the Area was a lake that once walked up to was rather wide.

The lake itself split the clearing from the forest on the other side. Looking down at her reflection in the water, she saw that there was full moon out tonight with a clear sky. Being physically raped had been one thing, but mentally raped was something completely different. Due to such an event Yoko was having questions about herself. Who was she? Why did she decide to come to Shokushu? Why was she a target for the islands sexual predators? Why was she so different in physical appearance from everyone else? These questions and others were roaming around in her head.

Standing before the lake her hand reached back, and undid the bow tied in the back. The sash would fall to the ground, followed soon after by the kimono she had been wearing. This revealed to anyone watching that she had been completely naked under the kimono. It also showed Yoko's slender and taught form, along with her charms. She would have been another one of the drop dead gorgeous women on the island. The only difference was that her bosom would look better on a teenager’s body. Yoko waded into the lake until the water was waist deep around her form. She then allowed herself to float there, as she tried to get a signal train of thought going.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Post Re: Moonlit Reflection (Antipode)
(I know it's been a long time, but since I am finally able to deal with everything, I'm responding finally... please forgive my long absence!)

She may have been raped multiple times in the past, and perhaps quite often. Definitely more often than the average girl at this school. However, today it was going to happen again. While Antipode wasn't one for pain or suffering, and in fact desired causing pleasure in the girls he molested, that didn't truly change the fact of the matter, now did it?

Now the interdimensional being had been searching again for another girl. He was in the mood to take one, but he didn't expect to find such an easy target. There was Yoko, going out alone into a clearing. No, he didn't know her name, but he caught sight of her. His form wasn't visible until he revealed it, so he watched from a distance, silent and undetected, for a long time. A naked bath in the lake, showing off her beautiful body. It seemed to him rather foolish, when it came right down to it.

So, he decided to begin. While he didn't delve yet into her mind, didn't read her thoughts, he could tell she was distracted, so even if the tentacles he sent into the water were no longer totally invisible, their effects obvious on the water as they approached like watersnakes, making little waves as they moved.

Yet he wasn't going to just grab her without talking to her. As soon as he was sure he could grab the naked woman at any time, he decided it was time to speak to her.

"Good evening, young lady. Nice to see you." It was a perfunctory greeting. He was really, very eager to take her, and his goal wasn't so much a warning as his own bizarre form of politeness. The voice entering her head was strange. It wasn't coming through her ears, she wasn't actually hearing it. It entered directly, and if she paid close attention, she might even be able to realize this.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Yoko was brought out of her train of thought when she heard a voice. Allowing her body to right itself, she could feel the waters drag on her slender and taught legs. Her arms folded over her petite bosom, as she looked around the area. Then she noticed the small waves around her and at a closer look, the tendrils seemingly keeping her from going any place. She didn't really need this right now, as she let out a sigh. Her grey orbs followed the tendrils back to the clearing, where they seemed to vanish. This was rather unpleasant but gave her a direction to look in.

Even if the creature talking to her was invisible, its reach would be limited to an extent, and considering her position in the lake. Yoko determined she was dealing with another telepath. Her eyes narrowed at this realization, and she didn't like that small fact all ready. Yoko began to project her thoughts out, as she thought the words she wanted to say. Yes, it is rather a nice evening. It would be nicer if I wasn't interrupted by something looking to get laid. I'm not exactly in the mood to deal with another local. Closing her eyes, Yoko waited for whatever she was dealing with response.

occ: Its okay I know life gets in the way.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

"Technically I'm not a local." Obviously he was just splitting hairs with such a statement, but it was still something Antipode felt like emphasizing. "In all honesty, it might not be something you're in the mood for, but you're in luck. My goal is rather simply to bring you pleasure. I don't get off on domination or control or pain or anything. Not that that will make you more likely to give in."

His location was really less clear than she would think. Yes, the tentacles seemed to be coming, mostly, from a single direction, but that wasn't so much where he was situated as where the tentacles themselves were emanating from. His main "form" in this world, the one he chose to use, was floating invisibly above, and if worse came to worst, he could bring that spherical entity into play.

So there was really no hope of escape here for Yoko. Yet that suited Antipode just fine. And perhaps it would suit Yoko as well, soon enough. While he hadn't entered her thoughts except to read her responses, he delved a little deeper now, finding her worries about the rapes she'd experienced, and more oddly the mental assaults she'd had to deal with. Interesting.

"Just so you know, of course I can read your mind, but I have no plan to mess with it, either. This is going to be purely physical, though if you'd like to talk about it we have some time before you're so lost in pleasure talk becomes impossible."

He didn't expect her to take him up on that either. He could just be nice while he took what he wanted. After all, he already had it, so why be cruel about it? He had all the power here.

The tentacles moved, then. Several of them brushed lightly against Yoko, still in the water, and moved quickly, looping around one of her ankles, another around her opposite thigh. He could pull her under the water easily and harm her terribly if he felt like now, but instead another tendril slipped to her waist, and began wrapping lightly around her.

Yet he didn't start pleasuring her yet, either. Though that would start very, very soon.

(Edit: Woo hoo! The juices are flowing and writing is getting easier again! I'm back, baby!)

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko rolled her eyes at the first comment the creature had made. It was sort of amusing how he nitpicked at such a thing. She suddenly felt a tendril wrap around her left ankle, as another one was wrapping itself around her right thigh. Then there was the one wrapping around her waist. This was normally the part, if she had been wearing a swimsuit that it be torn off her form. Despite having this things appendages wrapped around her. Yoko didn't seem to be panicking, or even trying to remove them from her body. She had decided however to take this creature up on its offer, and talk for what short duration she had. It might just give her an answer or two after all.

You are the third visitor to tell me that, since my arrival on this island. The problem is how do you bring pleasure to somebody who can't climax? You see I was originally raped by something not human in my mid teens. I haven't been able to climax since. My parents didn't take it lightly when they found out I was no longer a virgin, and well let’s say I feel from grace with my parents, and my peers. For some reason my body stopped developing around that time. You can plainly see I'm not gifted with a body like the other girls. I mean the more you visitors try to pleasure me the more I'm reminded of how defective I am. This leads to an interesting question on your part. How do you bring pleasure to someone when the act only brings pain? She didn't want to bog this creature down with a one sided conversation, so she decided to stop there and wait for the creature to respond.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:11 am

Well, this was an alarming and unusual and completely unexpected development, to be perfectly honest. Antipode had not delved into her psyche to any great degree, and knew very little about her, virtually nothing, in fact, save what the girl herself had told her so far. Thus, the sudden revelations she was giving really did take him for a loop, at least far moreso than most such revelations could manage. In fact, for a brief moment, he considered just letting her go and not bothering her any more.

However. This was such a curious situation. Unable to climax, and feeling what appeared to be self-hatred, she was an oddity. Antipode himself had examined multiple human minds by this point, and had even created more than one, and watched them develop from the ground up. He knew a bit about humans, thus, and this seemed highly unusual, and the cause wasn't immediately apparent from a cursory glance at her mind. However, he was suddenly distracted from his goal by the new piece of information.

"Interesting. Unusual. An alien entity did that to you outside of Shokushu? I believe there are some rules against that, but more importantly I apologize for your problems outside of the school. Social stigma in response to such a traumatizing event seems both unwarranted and unfair, and I find it unfortunate that such a thing occurred to you."

To be clear, his voice sent his very honest words to her. Indeed, his tentacles didn't move away or anything, his plans on raping her hadn't disappeared at all. Yet he was still giving what sounded like a sincere consolation for what she had told him. He was either a raging hypocrite or else someone with a very bizarre set of what was and what was not appropriate.

"Well, regardless. From this vantage point you do not seem defective. I have even created humans with my own powers, and you compare favorably to my efforts, even if you have been traumatized. As it is, if what I intend causes you physical pain instead of pleasure, if stimulating you causes you harm, then I must admit I am not at all interested in doing that to you. I'll just have to find some other way to excite you satisfactorily."

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am
Profile YIM

The part about creating Humans had sent a chill down her spine. There was something remotely disturbing, about this creature playing the role of a god. Trust me I'm as defective, as they come on this island. Just a little fact for you the average breast size of a female student is a C to a D cup. There are a few larger sizes spread about. I know this because I've seen the records. One of the few perks of being forced to be the nurse’s assistant. For the record I'm a B but a little closer to an A, which is pretty small at my age. I'm only aware of one way to excite the human body in the manner you intend. Then again, you might know a different way besides direct physical contact.

Yoko was still standing perfectly still. It wasn't like she had a choice in the matter to begin with. She was just hoping this creature wouldn't use her as some sort of guini pig. All though she was beginning to wonder, if this creature could actually help her with the issues she was facing. She was still trying to figure him out though. For the most part he was a rather odd one compared to the others that had attacked her.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 am

"You are still well within the normal range of human bust sizes, if that is the sort of thing you are worried about. It's really not a big deal. As an objective observer, I must tell you you're perfectly fine. Obviously, I am not a human and don't have the same measures of attraction, so I'm no more attracted to you sexually than I am any other human, but aesthetically speaking there is nothing wrong with you, and in fact you are rather pleasing to the eye."

Why was her current rapist trying to comfort her in her self-criticism? Regardless, his odd attempt at comfort didn't hide the movements of his tentacles. They were still moving around her, close by, preparing to do whatever he wished to her, even as they continued to speak. The talkative being continued, then, just a small bit more.

"Well, I could always directly stimulate the pleasure centers of your brain... but that lacks a certain ja ne se qua. So, then, to clarify, the act itself causes you pain, or was that emotional pain from being unable to climax? As it is, it would help for me to know, so I can take the appropriate measures."

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Yoko's eyes rolled, as the creature continued to talk. He had been trying to comfort her, as to her physical appearance. Was she trying to gain her trust in hopes things would go more smoothly? Then the options on how to do this came up. It was odd that the creature was even given her options, if they could even be considered options. Its emotional pain and it’s not like you can flip a switch to turn them off. Even if you did flip my emotions off then I wouldn't be able to feel pleasure. Yoko didn't know how this creature was going to handle things, but turning her emotions off would only complicate things. It was a rather delicate situation for the both of them.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

"Actually, I've done that very thing at least once. Though in that case it was more blocking the negative memories as opposed to actually altering mood itself. With the memories and anything to do with them suppressed, even to the point of how they affect your personality, you may find yourself in quite the different mood."

As the moon's bright light reflected against the water, and off of her wet skin, a long moment passed. Antipode did not speak, and did not assault her either, letting his words enter into her mind. To tell the truth, he was not sure if this situation was in any way like that previous one. What he had dealt with then was merely the regular memories of a (comparatively) normal girl, not the effects of a monster attack by an assailant whose methods were unknown to him.

In fact, he felt rather troubled... and was eager to to make clear that his offer was merely a hypothetical. "Of course, even I would not delve that deeply in one's mind without permission. Just so you know, I could always simply stimulate you without attempting to bring you to orgasm. The pleasure is still pleasure, after all, even if it has no peak. In fact... I might find such a thing quite interesting, to be honest..."

Indeed. That did open up options. An orgasm was an end, a state of higher pleasure, yes, but also of climax, at which point things went back to normal. At least, temporarily. He had a tendency to push such an end to nearly infinitesimal time periods, yet they existed nonetheless, and the rise and fall of pleasure was always there.

But a situation where there was never any real rise, but subsequently no real fall...? Well, that had possibilities.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 am
Profile YIM

Hearing this thing offer a temporary solution to her problem was rather interesting. It also opened a train of thought Yoko hadn't considered before now. Her arms crossed under her bosom, as she closed her eyes in some kind of thought. I never thought of it that way. What if my memory of the attack is suppressing my ability to climax? Would suppressing the memory to the point I can't remember it really change anything? Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard the creature talking to her again. Yoko opened her eyes to convey that she was indeed listening to him. The creature proposed another option, which actually played on her condition. Instead of trying to bring her to climax they would just have sex. The only difference was there would be no end to it, or at least till the creature got off.

She knew what that meant for herself though. Unable to climax she had often been left in a state of high libido. Her libido was something very hard to calm down once it had been raised to such heights. On her own assessment, Yoko figured she might be developing a case of nymphomania. Those were her two options apparently, as how this evening would go down. It was better to pick the lesser of two evils in this case. Well if you want to experience a never ending fuck. Then you've managed to ensnare the right girl. I wonder though how long it will be before you cum? The last part of her thought was more of a tease then anything. She hadn't found a creature yet who could last without getting frustrated. Maybe just maybe this one would be the first.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 am

Antipode found the girl's response amusing. As well as her thoughts. It was worth it to try, he felt, and it might be worth it to test it... but they had some time, now didn't they? He didn't exactly have anywhere to go, and she was resigned to her fate enough to choose between options... and it would be a long night, many hours before morning came. If that ended it, as if he recalled there were no classes the next morning.

"Until I cum? I don't actually climax either, to be honest." His "voice" was amused. He sounded a little bit pleased... but why shouldn't he be? He'd clearly won without needing a fight. What wasn't there to love about that situation? "In fact, the pleasure I gain is related to your pleasure, not anything actually happening to me. It's a psychic thing like my contact with you. We will probably just go until you simply get too worn out to continue."

He spoke casually. There was still time, naturally, to alter her memory, play with her in various ways and try such experiments... but for now why not play with her? Such a mindset would be interesting, as she apparently expected something different. He wanted nothing so much as her rather continual pleasure... and this provided a perfect test case.

"So there's really no pressure, nor any reason to try for anymore than simply enjoying the moment. Though if you wish me to test my suggestion at any time... well, we have all night." And that was when she'd feel a tentacle start wrapping around her waist.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Now it was her turn t be surprised at what this creature said. A creature that doesn't gain pleasure from physical contact, but rather the mental pleasure of his victims. She didn't know how to react to this information, but that's probably how most the creatures reacted when they found out she couldn't climax. There was a slight concern whether she could generate enough pleasure to satisfy this creature. In fact she was really bad at enjoying sexual encounters, or any kind of small pleasure. Then he mentioned his other option, and that it would be open to try at any moment. This caused Yoko to bite down lightly on her lip.

The tendril wrapping around her waist didn't help things. It was bad enough she was tense and uneasy about being ensnared. There was also the fact that she might become this creature’s guinea pig for one of his human experiments. Yoko didn't know it, but she was visibly shaking from the fear and tension building up inside of her.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 am

At that moment, as she was actually trembling with concern, a tentacle moved to her, and its tip simply patted her a couple times on the head. Such a strangely human gesture, coming from the alien being. But then again, he knew a few things about human gestures. He'd made entire humans. So why would it be surprising if he knew at least a few things about the way people act?

"Don't be concerned about that. It isn't specifically orgasmic pleasure I enjoy. Really, you should just relax."

With that, the tendril wrapped more intently around her waist. And others were there too, finding the cooperative girl. Several began poking at her flesh, at her sides and back, sliding soon to her arms and legs and entwining themselves with them.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am
Profile YIM

The patting of the tendril on her head was very odd. It normally was a human gesture to show someone did a good job, or to calm somebody down. It had just been plain weird that a creature not human would use it. The creature tried to further calm Yoko down by explaining things further to her. It’s not that, it’s just I've never really been able to enjoy doing this type of thing. You know with my condition and all. I'm just a bit nervous since I'm not sure what will happen. She could feel the tendrils poking her in various spots, which caused her to stand up straighter. She also felt others firming their grip on her form, as the creature seemed to be getting ready to start. Normally there wasn't time to think, or even worry about such a thing. The attack normally just happened before she could get a grasp on what was going on. This time however she knew it was coming, and even had talked with her attacker. It was shaping up to be a rather odd night.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next