View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Moonlit Reflection (Antipode) 

Post Re: Moonlit Reflection (Antipode)
An odd night indeed.

Antipode wasn't going to wait too much longer, but that still left the girl in her unusual situation. They'd spoken. They might speak more. And what the strange being wanted more than anything was for her to be at ease. Well, what he wanted was something different than that, but her being at ease now, at the beginning, would help facilitate what he DID want.

"To be honest I am unsure either." Okay, so that didn't facilitate things the way he wanted. However... he was still being honest. That was something, anyway.

The tentacles wrapped around her carefully, one of them slid up her back, right up her spine as it moved, touching more and more of her as it wound itself from her spine around her neck. But it wasn't a threatening, constricting thing. More like a tongue in feeling, moving against her neck as others slipped around her arms and legs.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 am
Profile YIM

Yoko closed her eyes and sighed as she tried to calm her nerves down a bit. Her eyes shot open, as she felt something wet against her back. It feels more like a tongue rather than a tendril. She was a bit alarmed as it wrapped around her neck, but it felt more like somebody licking at her neck. This brought a slight blush to her cheeks, as she felt more tendrils wrap around her limbs. Yoko closed her eyes and with a sigh relaxed her body. Do you really need this many tendrils to restrain my arms, and legs. I'm not going anywhere after all. Maybe you are restraining me this much because you like rough sex. Yoko giggled at her last comment to the creature holding her. She hadn't giggled or laughed in some time, and it actually felt good to do so.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm

The girl laughed, and that was good. He'd succeeded, it seemed, and that pleased him immensely as well. With that done, he could focus on the task at hand, as opposed to the constant diplomatic endeavors usually required to calm the hapless girls.

"Yes. I suppose you are right... you will not escape, but you may very well buckle under the strain. Perhaps I'll just keep them handy, just in case." Unless this had been a trick, and he didn't sense one, he would be true to his word. The tentacles at her arms and legs moved away, uncoiling and sliding against her wet flesh at a rapid pace.

However, the tendril that teased the back of her neck stayed. And it was followed by two new tendrils (or were they two of the old ones moving to a new place?) which slid once more up her stomach. This time, instead of twisting around her arms and/or legs, these tendrils moved up to the young woman's breasts. They didn't coil around her breasts immediately, like what might be expected, but instead their tips, now wide and flat, again like tongues, began to lick at her flesh.

They focused not on the nipples, not at first, but instead on the rest, not even going to her aureoles. They moved, "licked" as it were, against the base at first, and only slowly poked and rubbed closer and closer to the tips. With their great dexterity, they could attack from any angle, however, and did, giving a lick from below, then one from the side or above. And each of them moved at a different pace, at a different spot on her individual breasts.

"If it is not too forward, I would appreciate it if you told me what you feel. Yes, I can feel it myself... but the words tell me how you interpret it yourself."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 am
Profile YIM

Apparently this one was not beyond the reach of reason. He didn't seem to be consumed with the lust of the others, and was taken his time with her. Panting breaths left Yoko's mouth, as she felt the tongue like tendril at the back of her neck. She could feel two more tendrils moving towards her breast. Having dealt with tendrils before, she thought that they were going to coil around her boom like snakes coiling around prey. Instead she was surprised when they began to lick at her bosom from different angle's. You want me to do what ?! The thought was half in shock and surprise, at what this creature wanted her to actually do. Going through the act was one thing, but having to physically describe what was happening was something else. Yoko was obviously embarrassed at the mere thought of what doing this meant. It meant that she would actually have to be honest about what she felt, and that was to her embarrassing. Why do you need me to do something like that? She asked not sure why this creature needed her to tell him how she felt.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:04 pm

She was embarrassed. And more importantly, as he read into the thoughts that existed just under the surface ones, he realized why. So she'd have to be honest with her feelings, to say how she felt? That was perfect. With her current mental state, and her difficulties, it might even be better for her to do something like that. It might make her pleasure more real to her, and might make her feel it more intensely, and with greater honesty. He needed that. He wanted it.

"The reason is simple. I think you need it. It's fine to have a good sense of shame and all, but I want you to be honest about yourself. Trust me, you'll enjoy it more." He hoped that would be enough to woo her to the idea. But he wasn't sure. If she continued to resist, he might have to give up. He needed her to give in to this. If she fought anew, it would waste both time and energy. He wanted it to last as long as possible.

His tentacles continued. The licks from the tongue-like tips of the two on her breasts never stopped, even while they conversed. As before, they moved slowly inward, and finally, in the end they reached her nipples. Their touch was firm, like the tongue of a lover back and forth, but this was merely the prelude. Soon they pulled away, and began to coil around her breasts, like she had originally expected.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 am
Profile YIM

Yoko listened to this ones reasoning behind why he wanted her to explain how she felt. Her pants grew deeper as her bosom and neck were given attendance to. She wasn't sure if this creature was telling the truth, or if he was just out for some fun. A soft and low moan of arousal left her lips, as she felt the firm licking of the tendrils tongues on her hardening peaks. She then felt them back off slightly revealed, but was confronted with them coiling around her bosom instead. My body feels warm and it also feels sensitive at the same time. She finally let the thought out apparently having given into the creatures demands.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

The monster heard her thoughts clearly. And he knew he had won this particular battle as well. Wonderful. With that, and with perhaps a little prodding when she flagged, he'd be able to keep her talking for at least a little while, before his actions had robbed her of the ability to even speak. But that was awhile yet, and without any orgasm in sight he didn't know quite how long she would last, or how long she'd be able to stay cogent. However, it was time to find out, now wasn't it?

"Good. Keep going. Don't feel self-conscious about it, just keep going."

So the tentacles continued their firm assault, squeezing her soft bosom bit by bit as they coiled further around them, once, twice, three times around. They squeezed, and it might get a little tight, but not for long, and not really uncomfortably. It was more like a massage, in fact. The tentacles kneaded her breasts with their squeezes, their rubs, when they finally reached her nipples, and began, with their broad tips, to "lick" at them like a tongue would.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 am
Profile YIM

The monster heard her thoughts clearly. And he knew he had won this particular battle as well. Wonderful. With that, and with perhaps a little prodding when she flagged, he'd be able to keep her talking for at least a little while, before his actions had robbed her of the ability to even speak. But that was awhile yet, and without any orgasm in sight he didn't know quite how long she would last, or how long she'd be able to stay cogent. However, it was time to find out, now wasn't it?

"Good. Keep going. Don't feel self-conscious about it, just keep going."

So the tentacles continued their firm assault, squeezing her soft bosom bit by bit as they coiled further around them, once, twice, three times around. They squeezed, and it might get a little tight, but not for long, and not really uncomfortably. It was more like a massage, in fact. The tentacles kneaded her breasts with their squeezes, their rubs, when they finally reached her nipples, and began, with their broad tips, to "lick" at them like a tongue would.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am
Profile YIM

Yoko felt the tendrils wrapping around her bosom. The firmer they squeezed the more aroused she became, and it seemed her moans grew a pitch or two in volume. Her thighs were beginning to rub together despite standing up right in the water. I'm getting wet from you just playing with my breast. Please squeeze them firmer and harder it feels good when you play with them like that. She couldn't believe she was telling him how to get her off, or that would have been the case if she could get off in the first place. Yet the creature did seem to be right, as the more she explained how she felt the better it felt. It was embarrassing to be saying such things, but it couldn't get any more embarrassing then this, or could it?

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am

Well, there was one way to find out. If this was embarrassing, the actual act might become even more. Antipode listened to her directed thoughts carefully. She was already coming out of her shell, and that definitely pleased him. But what pleased him more was the growing feelings inside of her. That was what he wanted, and that was what he was starting to get, the first trickles of what would become a veritable flood.

"As you say. Feel free to continue making requests. I shall fulfill them all." Well, requests dealing with sex, anyway. He wouldn't let her go right now, before he truly had a chance to experiment!

The tendrils around her breasts began to squeeze fairly hard, coiling more tightly around the flesh of her breasts. They squeezed, and they felt more tense, like the muscles or whatever made them up was not as soft as before, even as they bit slightly into her flesh, now more like a living rope. The tips changed again as well. No longer broad tongues, she would feel thin tendrils snake around her nipples and begin to squeeze them much as her breasts were being. They also began tugging on them too.

At the same time, a tendril snaked between her legs, coiling lightly around her left leg, right above the knee. But it didn't go any farther. Not quite yet, after all.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am
Profile YIM

From the moan Yoko had let out, as her bosom was being squeezed rougher, and her hardened peaks were pulled at inciting some pain that the creature was doing something right. Ah yes, just like that. That feels really good She thought confirming what the soft moans had all ready revealed. She could feel the tendril wrap around her left leg, as her attention was brought to it. What was the creature planing to do with it, well besides the obvious thing that came to mind. There was an indecision in her mind, as to whether it was to early for the creature to be putting things into her, or not. It seemed the creature was going to have and decided on the next course of action, and hope for the best results.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 am

(Sorry for the delay! A busy week...)

This was going well. So far, she was both turned on and responding well, "speaking" to him about what felt good, and what to continue doing. Well, he wasn't about to stop what she was enjoying so much, now was he? On her breasts, the movements continued just like they had been, tugging, squeezing and massaging them with as careful control as before, without stop.

The more interesting things happened down south. The tendril that slipped up her leg moved slowly, deliberately to her thigh. It's tip traced along the thigh for a little while, just to "test the waters". Yes, it had just come from the waters, and in fact it was very wet, dripping water and perhaps a small amount of mucus of some sort... perhaps with a consistency like a lubricant. In fact, it was more like that than anything truly gross, not that Yoko would know.

The tendril really moved up between her legs after that, though. And soon, carefully, the tip moved against her outer lips, lightly stroking. Oh, it would be hard soon, but right now, he had to test her, because even she was uncertain.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 am
Profile YIM

She could feel something moving around her leg and thigh, but she was distracted by the tendrils playing with her bosom. A gasp of surprise escaped her lips, as she felt the tendril rub against her sex. Is it testing me? A brief thought threw her mind, as she tried to ignore the tendrils caressing at her channels entrance. Unfortunately the more she tried to ignore it the more it was brought to her attention. I feel like I'm going to go insane if it teases me anymore. One of her free hands moved in between her legs. Was she going to try and stop from teasing her further? Instead her fingers spread her cunt wide open. Please put it inside me. I want your tendril inside my pussy. Her face was a flush red as she thought this, as it was rather embarrassing and the thought made it sound like she was all most begging for it.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:41 am

To be fair, he'd done a good job of manipulating her. Not into wanting it, precisely, but into giving in to what she might have wanted all along (no, not a tentacle monster, but a pleasure she might normally resist. At least, this is what Antipode assumed from her actions. )

Her request, as urgent as it was, incited an immediate response. In other words: When she cried out to him to shove it into her, the tentacle moved immediately -not too fast, he didn't want to hurt her- from its current location up to her spread-open lips. The slender tip slipped inside of her. First an inch. Then two. It grew larger as it went, and she would find that it was not as smooth as it looked. It was ridged, and had a pattern of bumps on each side, which slid in noticeably with every inch he pushed inside of her.

He didn't move too fast this first time, but when he pulled out he gauged the situation. The tendril slipped nearly out of her body entirely, its bumps and ridges moving against her insides without stop. It immediately went in again, this time a bit faster. There , about six inches inside, it waited for a moment as he listened for her response. But only a second. Then it pulled out again, once more almost to the end, the slender tip right there at her opening.

"There now. Keep telling me how it feels. Don't let up quite yet." After all... it seemed to be helping her. Oh, this would be a fun experiment!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 am
Profile YIM

Yoko's eyes went wide as she felt the tendril enter into her channel. She hadn't expected it to have a bumpy texture to it, as she felt each bump moving inside of her. The creature would notice once inside that the channels walls seemed to fit it tendril like a glove. Its bigger than I thought it would be. A sudden moan of pleasure left her lips, as the tendril began to pump in and out of her body. It had only been such three pumps but she was all ready beginning to feel the effects on her body. My legs feel like they’re going to give out. I don't know how much longer I can keep standing. It would cause problems if Yoko's legs gave out on her. She was waist deep in the water, so even falling to her knees would bring the water hopefully just up to her neck. There was also the chance she fall onto her hands which would submerge her head. The feeling of the tendril would come to a seeming stop, as it just sat there. Apparently she had gotten lost in her thoughts, or had forgotten to say something. Why did you stop? Please don't stop. It would appear t the creature that she didn't want him to stop his administration. Although she had had little knowledge of what this creatures true motives were, but at the time it didn't seem to matter.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next