View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Moonlit Reflection (Antipode) 

Post Re: Moonlit Reflection (Antipode)
The monster listened to her thoughts, hearing everything she said and felt. Since she could not orgasm, or at least felt like she could not, he was not certain what to do with her. Every other human girl he'd come across had had that ability. But that was the point now, wasn't it? That was the question he would find the answer for. And having this girl relax was a part of that. There was no need for performance anxiety to make things worse!

"If you cannot stand, then let yourself fall. I will catch you. I won't let you come to harm that way." Several tentacles moved into her sight. They waved there, seemingly suspended in the air in front and slightly below her, like arms waiting to catch her. The rest of her pleas were soon answered as well. Inside of her, the movement of the tentacle started up again. T ridged, bumpy tentacle did fill her like a hand filled a glove as it slid inside just as it had the last time. Its girth pushed up as far as it comfortably could before it pulled out again. However, unlike last time, it went back into her body again without stopping, a smooth unbroken motion.

Tendrils squeezed once more around her breasts, redoubling their efforts. They were careful. Firm yet not painfully tight. Strong but not rough. Their swift, inexorable movements squeezed and pulled her breasts, a constant massaging motion like hands feeling her with great skill. She was being fucked in earnest now, though not as roughly as he soon planned. That could wait until after she stopped struggling to stay on her feet!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 am
Profile YIM

A moan would leave her mouth as she saw the tendrils below and around her she let her legs give in. She would fall into the awaiting tendrils as if she was given herself to this creature. The tendril in my pussy feels really good. Her face red with embarrassment as another moan of passion escaped from her. She could still feel the tendrils around her breast there feel and the way they squeezed her now sensitive mounds. Every place you touch feels so good. One of Yoko's hands would reach out and grab hold of one of the tendrils near her mouth. She would proceed to place her lips around it before beginning to bob her head up and down on it. She wasn't sure if the tendril had been designed for such a purpose as her tongue moved about it, as she sucked on it. Does this feel good? She asked the creature about her oral skill. It was apparent by the question she was trying to make the creature feel good as well. Yoko also seemed to be acting more on impulse now than anything else.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 am

The unfortunate thing was that no, the tentacles were not designed with anything like human physical pleasure in mind. In fact, he did not even feel the touch of the tentacles in any way similar to how humans feel things. So, when Yoko started sucking on the tentacle, he got no pleasure out of it. At least, not directly. But the enjoyment she felt, the desire to please combined with her sensual pleasure at his touches and the more comfortable mental state she found herself in all were what Antipode desired from her. He tasted her pleasure, savored it, and he was of no mind to take this away from her. So he lied.

"Yes... it's very good. Continue that, please. If you do, I may cum myself." She wanted to do it. She wanted to please. So he'd give that to her. (the part about cumming wasn't a lie, either. Though he didn't always do it, he'd had to learn how to make the tentacles do that for another girl in the past.) The tentacle in her mouth reacted, as well, beginning to move and writhe in reaction to her sucking. In fact, the tentacle inside of her soon reacted as well, freezing for the briefest second, before speeding up inside of her, thrusting faster and harder. The pace was much like a man's rapid pace at the highest reaches of his pleasure, almost uncontrolled as the tentacle pounded inside of her body.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 am
Profile YIM

She could feel the tendril in her mouth respond and the sudden pause of the one in her channel. A sound of pleasure would try and escape her busy mouth, while her hips began to move on their own. There had been something slowly building inside of her at first it wasn't noticeable. Now as her body began to react on its own accord it kicked into full. Half lidded eyes would fully open as her body seemed to jerk suddenly. No, I won't lose control of myself. To the creature it would seem there were two forces at work inside Yoko's head now. There had been the person he had been dealing with, and what seemed to be another side to her. One side wanted to submit and enjoy the pleasure of the encounter. The other side wanted nothing to with it to remain in control. The mental clash inside of herself was causing her to thrash about in her bonds. Suppress the disturbance. It was a brief thought but it was clear she wanted this disturbance gone.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 am

To be honest, Antipode wasn't particularly sure how to stop this strange effect. It was affecting the girl, and distracting her from the pleasure that the being wanted her to feel. Antipode decided that whatever this was, it was either something inhuman, or some facet of the human psyche he had never encountered before. He was betting on the former, but either way there was only one way to figure it out.

"What's wrong? What is this? What's happening to you?" The voice in her head actually sounded concerned. Of course, he was actually concerned: This wasn't part of the plan. The tentacle inside of her slowed down. With the way she was thrashing, there was a danger that she would be hurt. Nevertheless, he knew what he had to do:

He delved deeper, probing into her mind. She'd feel his presence now, and it wouldn't be mere surface thoughts he saw now. Now he was farther in, and if whatever was causing this was in her consciousness anywhere near the surface, he could find it. Or talk to it, if it was something that could be talked to. Depending on what it was, he had options. He hoped he could just suppress it, but he had to know what it was first.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 am
Profile YIM

Despite not being that deep in her mind the thrashing was only getting worse. "Get out!" At some point Antipode would find himself on the same level as this disturbance. He would be able to feel the amount of hatred and animosity towards him, as it seemed all most like a thick fog. "Get out!" This time the seemingly mental intruder would fell a push against them. It was as if whatever this disturbance was wanted him gone. "She must not awaking. I will not allow you to wake her up to this place twisted desires." The voice didn't seem to have a physical form to it, but the amount of animosity in it towards Shokushu was obvious. Antipode would begin to feel a more innocent and submissive presence in the same area. "I don't need a baby sitter go away. I can make my own decisions." It would seem that antipode had found at least the place of the argument in her mind. Apparently two facets of her personality were clashing with each other and causing her body to thrash about.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3