View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Learning under a Wolf (Ishtar) 

Post Learning under a Wolf (Ishtar)
Edward, currently is in human disguise was reading up on the history of Makai, a book that his mother sent him, as well as a book of lust spells and minor summoning set by his side. He was currently seated under a willow tree, the same willow tree that he had sat with Bianca one night.

Closing the book of history, he took the book of minor lust spells, and started to read it, slowly becoming engrossed in it, mentally noting which spells are useful and which are not, and when to apply them on a female student, which he had no particular target just yet.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Learning under a Wolf (Ishtar)
It was a pretty nice day, Ishtar was enjoying the warm sun on her face as she headed back to her dorm. She brushed her long blue hair a little as felt the breeze flow through hair. She hummed to herself as she walked down the shortest path to the dorm, one that took by the forest nearby.

She couldn't wait to get out of her uniform and into some more comfortable clothes. However as she walked down the path she notice there a young man sitting under a willow tree reading a book...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu May 13, 2010 3:00 am

Edward;'s sharp hearing, even in human form could already sense that someone is approaching, and that the person is female, judging by the scent that he could feel in the air. It was unfamiliar, which made him excited, since he gets a chance to 'experiment' on a new person.

But he pretended not to see her, and focused himself on his reading, leaving the book about Makai history at the side for her to see. Hopefully, she would notice and come read with him. Whether or not he will strike soon, he doesn't know yet. All he wanted to do now, was to lure her into a sense of false security, before deciding what to do with her.

Thu May 13, 2010 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moved a bit closer, trying to size up the person sitting under the tree. He looked pretty handsome, sitting all alone under there tree like that. The blue haired student noticed the book sitting at his side. It appeared to be some sort of history book, but she didn't recognize it. There was so much she was exposed to on this campus and so little she could remember of it.

Still she worked up her nerve as she approached him, Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice sitting here by yourself. I am Ishtar Rocha and it is a pleasure to met you.

Thu May 13, 2010 4:08 am

Edward looked up at the gentle voice that called him. It was a blue haired student, and she was quite attractive in his eyes. Nevertheless, his politeness overcame any plans he had for her at the moment, and then said. "Greetings, Miss Ishtar. As you can see, I am a bit engrossed in my book, so I did not realize that you were near."

He then smiled sheepishly. "Forgive me for my inattentiveness, and it is a pleasure to meet you." He then thought for a moment and said. "Ishtar... wasn't that the name of an ancient goddess from either Babylon or Persia, if I may ask? Oh, and do sit down beside me... I could imagine it could get uncomfortable after standing for so long."

"My name is Ethan Silvear... pleased to meet you, Miss Ishtar." He finally said.

Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar smiled as she sat down next to the athletically built guy under the tree. I think it is a Babylonian, my parents are a bit of history buffs. So what are you reading? It seems like it must be pretty interesting. Ishtar took a moment to admire this enigma in front of her. Ethan...that is a nice sounding name.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 am

"Ahhh, a history buff... much like myself, I suppose." Edward replied, and then smiled at her. "Thank you for the compliment, Miss Ishtar... and while it is unusual name, it is fitting, I suppose. You do have a beauty that resembled a goddess, after all."

"And I have two books with me, one is a history book, no doubt that you will enjoy, and secondly is a book of spells that my mother sent with me when I arrived here. I am a scholar/mage, you could describe me as that." He explained to her, which is the truth, after all.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:37 am
Profile YIM

"Thank you, you are so kind." The blue haired student blushed a little at the comment by the atheltically built boy in front of her. Ishtar's face had a bit shy smile in reaction to the comment. However her eyes lit up when Edward told her the other book was of spells.

"Spells? You cast magic? What kind of magic do you cast?" Ishtar curiosity was peaked. It was very unlikely she would find anyone else who performed magic, and here he was sitting under a willow tree on the way from class. What a lucky thing to occur., she thought to herself.

Sun May 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Edward smiled at her, and said. "Ah, you are interested in spells, you say? Then you are in luck, I suppose. I am a mage... well, a mage-in-training, actually, though I have gotten far in training under my mother's tutelage."

He then thought for a moment. "I am more a general practicionist of the magical arts, though I am leaning towards the carnal side of magic... lust magic, if you want to put it in simpler terms."

Mon May 17, 2010 4:25 am
Profile YIM

Lust magic? Oh, dear. That's a bit surprising. Ishtar was a bit surprised that there was such a magic even existed. I am bit surprised that your mother would give access to such magic. It seems a bit extreme to me.

Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 am

He chuckled at amusement at her words. "Well, my mother isn't what you call a normal person, Miss Ishtar. In fact, my family is quite dysfunctional, if I could say so myself. Still we all get along pretty well, I suppose."

"So, as a fellow magic user, may I know what you are proficient at, I wonder?" He said curiously to her.

Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 am
Profile YIM

Oh me? Well, I have studied illusions, although I can't hardly consider myself as proficient. Ishtar sighed a little. I still have to learn alot before I can consider myself any good at it. Ishtar thought back to the accident that sent her here in the first place, but her mind betrayed her yet again. A sad look briefly appeared on her face before she shook it off and smiled once more.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:28 am

"Illusions eh? They are quite useful, if used in the right situations, I suppose." He mused, as he listened to her words. "And I admire your courage, most people rarely admit they are not yet good at something."

He then looked at her. "Say.... you are always want to learn about magic, I suppose? And why is that, I wonder?" He asked her politely.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 am
Profile YIM

I don't know.... Ishtar thought about it a little she says. I guess people always want to learn about what they don't understand. To take something that is unknown and make it known. Especially if its benefits are clear. This was an interesting conversation to the blue haired student. She didn't expect such a philosophical discussion on the way from class.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:06 am

Edward nodded at her words. Being a scholar and mage himself, he knew the importance of learning and finding more about things he did not understand. Granted, his parents' literary and tutors took care of that, but this girl doesn't seem to have anyone, though he could detect that she had some magic potential.

He fell silent for a moment, before he said. "I suppose I am somewhat similar to you, more than you think. But I can tell you have some potential in magic... have you been studying under anyone lately, Miss Ishtar?"

Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next