View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Running Headfirst into a trap (For the NightBringer) 

Post Running Headfirst into a trap (For the NightBringer)
It was getting dark out now and a cold wind blew across the forest, rustling the trees branches. The odd sounds frightened me, each one possibly masking the oncoming footsteps of one of the creatures on this island. I looked up at the sky, clouds roiling and swirling around each other as if in some sort of seizure. It's going to rain... Crap. I started to frantically look for shelter. I had to get out of the open.

Looking up, I heard the first sounds to indicate the oncoming rain. Rolling thunder boomed through the forest. Oh god... It was like the drumline of a massive deity's joke. I stopped walking, my shoes soaked in water and mud, my blouse staying amazingly clean despite a few tears in it that were hardly noticeable. I turned to examine the area around me, searching for some direction I could go in. Suddenly I heard a loud CRASH interrupt the fairly serene rain. I broke into a cold run, fear of a worst-case scenario running through my veins.

Sat May 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Post Re: Running Headfirst into a trap (For the NightBringer)
The creature languidly stretched out in the darkness of the cavern he had chosen as shelter from the hated morning star. In that same darkness he used for cover the creature was nearly invisible, even in his physical form. The creature currently stood roughly 7 some odd feet tall and given girth of his size, easily one could have place him at 350 pounds. His naked obsidian skin appeared to be slick, slimly and tarlike though this, much like his size and weight was merely subject to his whim. At the moment the shadowy creature had little desire to move, he was comfortable...and if it is one of the few things he had learned from the mind of this lesser being he had chosen for a host it was that he should embrace that which he enjoyed. This fleeting comfort did little however to silence the other base desires that bubbled in his mind.

The weather outside the cavern where the monster relaxed happily continued to grow worse and worse, the sky darkening omniously and droplets of fat ran begin to fall from the sky.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat May 09, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

I felt the water begin to sputter forth from the sky. It struck my skin mercilessly, splattering as it did so and quickly had me drenched. The white blouse that was customary school uniform clung to my womanly form as I ran. I felt branches grab at my legs, trying to trip me. I fell a few times, scarring my palms as I fell. But I had to get away, whatever it was would show me no mercy, whatever was chasing me. I saw a rocky outcropping ahead and a dark crevice in it. A cave, perfect! I turned up the speed and made it to the cave in two minutes. I ran inside, pressing my body noisily against the wall. I took half a moment to catch my breath before holding it, hoping to quiet the thumping heart in my chest. Minutes passed. I must have lost whatever it was. The branch was being trampled now by a random animal.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:51 am

The creature's lazy solitude it seemed was to be short lived as the young, vivacious blonde burst into the cave. Her heavy breathing and wet blouse the clung to her firm heaving breasts caught the beasts eye immediately. With a slight tilt of his head the creature apraised the woman as he remained hidden in his natural element. It would be unlikely she could see him in such darkness but the shadows held no secrets to him. Indeed to him it was as if the girl was in broad daylight. He hadn't expected company, no traps or plans to lure or chase any into the cavern and yet her one was. Or perhaps another denizen of the island was chasing her. He would have to wait a moment. Besides, he thought the weather was only getting worse and if she was being chased she wouldn't leave out the way she came. He had time to gauge and appraise her situation. His eyes continued to lewdly look the young woman up and down, images of what lay in store for his latest unsuspecting victim playing in his mind.

The urge to pounce her was strong as lust boiled within the creature's mind but restraint had to be held for now...but the more time he waited the more he planned and the more cruel his desires would be.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sun May 10, 2009 6:17 am
Profile YIM

After what seemed an eternity, I finally caught my breath again. The burning feeling in my chest was gone and I could move again. I peeked outside, a sheet of rain covering the entrance to the cave. It would be near suicidal to go back out there, I decided. I'd probably catch some sort of disease and get raped. I shook my head at the thought of going outside. It wasn't going to happen. I sat back down in the corner of the cave, getting myself comfortable while I waited for the rain to stop.

I hugged my knees to my chest and stared out across the cave, oblivious to the burning orbs staring at me. As I stared out at the cave wall I started to day dream, if you could even call the storm outside day.

Sun May 10, 2009 12:20 pm

His eyes followed and watched the girls every movement as the creature slowly rose from his relaxing sprawl into that of a low predatory crouch. The girl seemed paniced, but as she wasn't moving any further into the cave perhaps she had lost whatever it was that had been chasing her. Or maybe...in that odd human way she had pushed herself so hard to get out of the weather either way it suited the creature. As the girl took a seat and wrapped her arms around her legs, The Nightbringer had barely managed to suppress a feral, lusty growl as he caught vision of the girls panties underneath the skirt of her school uniform. The only question that mattered to the beast was how he was going take advantage of lucky boon that had fallen unwittingly into his current sanctum. Perhaps he would jump out and chase the young woman deeper into the caves or maybe he would just pounce on her now. His fingers curled as the thought of raking his hands across her wet shapely form and the beast began to slowly move.

He wanted to play. He wanted to watch her run...to feel her fear...to see it...to taste it. Slipping through the darkness of the cavern as the very shadows themselves the creature moved to the enterance.

Lightning flashed as the hulking humaniod shadow slipped in front of mouth of the cave. The beasts shiny skin almost seemed as if it were trying to absorb the interuding light, rippling almost in anger. Like tears in the fabric of space that he was made up of the creatures eyes narrow and pulse a violent red. A snarl escaped the hole that might be his mouth as he dropped into a hunters crouch, his head and large form slowly swaying like that of a serpent as he made his way inch by inch slowly towards his prey. Waiting for her to run or maybe...fight.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

An ear-splitting scream left my mouth when I suddenly saw the massive bulk blocking the entrance I had just used. The bloody thing must of caught up with me! I turned tail and ran, running as fast as my insufficiently human legs could carry me. The thing would catch me soon enough, I had to find a different way out of the cave. I slipped through a fairly small crack, pushing myself through. I could feel cobwebs where my hands touched to get holds and shudders ran down my back when I did so. Damn it, damn them all to hell... Will there ever be a reason why?

After slipping through another crack in the now undoubtedly underground and massive cavern, I pushed myself against a nearby wall to catch my breath. How the hell was I going to find my way out? Was I going to stay here and starve, or would I do so after the creature found and raped me? "How do I keep getting into these situations..." I whined softly to myself.

Mon May 18, 2009 2:30 pm

The girls scream echo'd through out the cave as saw the creature. In it, he could hear her fear so clearly he could nearly taste it. The human desires of his host's mind purred within him like an affrodisiac and in turn, the more for dramatic effect let loose his own feral roar. The creature watched as she scrambled back up to her feet and turned to run further into the cave. With a quick step and bound, the creature of obsidian pursued after the girl almost happily. With the entrance no longer in sight the caverns began to darken quickly, a deafening silence seemed to hang in the air...only to be broken by that of another loud roar as if to let the girl know she had no shaken her pursurer.

Into a small crack the girl darted and The Nightbringer did not even slow down as he rammed into the crack, his body shifting to a smaller form passing through easily as he relentlessly chased the girl. The creature needed no light to see as the darkness was his home. More than his home, he was of it and it of he. A living malicious shadow.

Another crack she disappeared through, though this time the creature remained silent as he slipped through the same area unhindered. Soundlessly the being creeped as he got sight of his prey once more, she had come to a rest, the wall supporting her. Mmm. The creature stopped for a moment to watch as her succelent breasts heave in rhythm with her hard breathing. Pity they were covered.

Continuing to slip closer to the girl, the monster heard the girls soft words but cared little for them. He could have answered, hell he probably could have conned the girl into pleasuring him in lue of being ravaged. That however was not the game this day. Back in a larger tunnel, the beast rippled and shifted formed again as his tar like skin began to expand. Larger he grew and more beastial as he stalked towards the girl and from his back began to sprout thick tendrils of rubbery night pushed forward each one writhing like an angry snake though unseen in the darkness.

Tue May 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Profile YIM

I couldn't see a thing, my eyes were still adjusting to the light. My chest heaved uncontrollably. My hands pressed, palm back, into the cold stone, supporting myself as I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes, willing them to hopefully adjust to the light when I opened them again. I began to see outlines from scant light that somehow managed to reach the cavern. I could just see very vague outlines, but the widest of all seemed to be coming from the direction that I had just come.

Moments too late I heard stones crunch underfoot. My eyes gazed in disbelief at the thing, trying to discern just how big it was. I suddenly realized what I was doing and turned tail to run again. This time I tripped over my legs and fell to the floor, my rump raised in the air as I groaned. I'd caught myself on my palms and had gotten them scratched. Momentarily I was in pain, scared half to death and hyper ventilating (exaggeration) all at once.

Tue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm

The creature smiled inwardly as he saw the girls eyes widen in terror at his approach. She had seen him, or at least some of him. Her fear, her want to get away and escape...so potent they were he could almost smell her emotions. Unlike the woman the darkness of the cave to his eyes was as if the room had been lit by the morning sun. Stalking ever closer the creature watches as the girl finally regains her better sense and turns tail and begins to run again. The creature pauses for a moment tilting his head as he stops to appreciate the view of the girl from behind. Watching how the skirt seemed to dance teasingly, showing off her shapely legs and thighs but never seeming to go high enough. Growling lightly, the creature once again bounded after the girl.

Yet he didn't end up going very far as he watch the girl tumble and trip, crashing down onto the hard ground while her pert little ass stuck up in the air. A cruel chuckle escaped the gaping maw which seemed to be the creatures mouth. With another leap the creature manuevered himself over the young frightened girl, one thick arm placed infront of her and the other behind her...as if trying to trap her but not actually grabbing or holding her. The twisted maw of the dark being seemed to tear itself open as a long slimy tendril issued forth from its depths and with a careful yet wet flick the monsters sticky tongue whipped at the girls skirt and pushing it up over her hips to expose her firm little rump even more.

Wed May 20, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

((Sorry for the wait!))

I suppressed a squeal when I felt him flick my skirt over my rump. A shudder ran through my body as I heard his vile laughter. Fear overtook me and without another moment of thought, I acted impulsively. I fell to the ground, straightening myself out and then tried to roll from underneath him. This resulted in my hitting a cave wall nearby and rolling back underneath him. My eyes opened to see his massive, gaping maw. No suppression occurred this time, I let out with a shrill shriek that echoed through the cavern. It seemed to last forever, as the echoes were echoed and so on.

By the time it was over, I was laying on my back with my arms crossed around my chest and my eyes closed tightly. Soft whimpers were the only thing passing through my lips and small tears began to run down my face. The fear factor had finally gotten to me. I was petrified and frozen in terror.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm

The humanoid shaped creature of living shadow continued to stand and loom over the tiny young woman beneath him as she at first squirmed and rolled about flat on the ground. Her efforts wasted as she came to a rest directly under him once more, his large shapeless face hanging down low near her own, his breathing clearly heard as his hot breath prickled against the frightened girls skin. Her shriek of pure terror was met only by a cruel laugh as one of the many writhing tentacles from the creatures back darted forward and begun to try and wrap itself around both of the girls arms, binding them together roughly before beginning to pull at them to try and pull them up over her head forcing her large covered breasts to stick out towards the creature, as if it was making her offer them to him. The large beast inhaled the girls scent deeply as its red eyes continued to look the girl over, his eyes taking in her every curve as it growled once more, obviously enjoying the sight.

The Nightbringer was going to take his time with this blonde beauty and enjoy every inch of her supple body. Holding her in place with his tentacle around her arms, the creatures large hands come to rest on sides of the girls legs as he begins to rub upwards, his palms grinding against her smooth silken skin as they travel up her body, pushing her skirt up and around her hips before stopping and leaving them on her bare thighs, his fingers curling as he gives her a squeeze.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

((Once more, pardon me for the long wait!))

His breathing was dreadful, like something from a horror movie. I could feel the tension mounting in the air, as I almost wished he'd go on and get it over with. I felt the warm air touch my skin, a contrast to the cool, stone floor of the cave and the heavy, cold air of the cavern. His laughter cut into my mind like a sharpened spear through a silk sheet. I could feel the skin around my wrists cool extremely, as if the warmth was sucked out of them. When I opened my eyes, I saw a complete darkness around them, pulling up my hands over my head. I flexed and squirmed, trying to free my hands from the iron-hard grasp of these shadowy tendrils.

After finally giving up on my hands, as they were already being held over my head, my attention was brought to my slender legs. I felt a familiar feeling, akin to what I felt on my wrists, now on my thighs. But instead of being a slender tendril, it was an entire spot, its size akin to that of a hand. I could feel it sliding up my legs, my body quivering in fear. I closed my eyes again when he squeezed my thighs, a yelp passing through my lips as I realized that I was now being completely held down. "P-please..." The word was all I could manage to mutter, my voice echoing throughout the cavern, as if it were to accentuate the last word that would pass through my lips.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Flexing and squirming The Nightbringer watched her young gorgeous body writhing upon the ground under him as she desperately tried to pull herself free from his unyielding grip upon her. Within the shroud of utter black two narrowed crimson eyes sparked to life like that of an intense fire, yet giving off no light but able to be seen clearly within the darkness. This game required little talking yet he had battled with that as of late, as being able to speak allowed so many more and greater manipulations to be had. Later perhaps, for now he was enjoying feeling and seeing her fright, horror and dismay at what was yet to come.

The large dark beast hissed with a harsh exhale as the pleading, whimpering word of please escaped her trembling lips. His large hands roughly squeezing her silkly smooth thighs, trapping them as he begins to pull at them letting her muscles tighten and resist with each inch that he takes. Pushing from the side of the creatures large torso another arm begins to mold and take shape from the shadowy tar, lowering it down to the side of her face as he cups her cheek gently before letting it move and brush a few strands of hair from her face. The newest hand comes back onto the side of her face once more before moving down her neck and onto her breasts, finger tips trailing and touching sensually at her as they push and grind against her clothing. He had her exactly where he wanted and was just toying with her.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 pm
Profile YIM

Those baleful eyes sent a chill through my spine. I felt my body quiver again and a soft whimper leave my lips when I felt his hands run up my thighs. I flexed and squirmed again, knowing where those accursed hands were going. Then, from the corner of my eye, I noticed the third hand forming on the side of his torso. My eyes widened when I realized what it was. I closed my eyes and whimpered when I felt the familiar, cold touch on my sensitive cheek. I broke into a cold sweat, my breath coming out in short, shivering gasps. I felt chilled to the bone. A short and soft yelp escaped from my pursed lips when I felt the hand grope my chest through my thin shirt. I flexed again, another whimper leaving my lips. My mind was filled with a dark cloud of terror, blocking out all other rational thought. Right now, my only concern was staying sane throughout this ordeal.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next