View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sun, sand, music and screams ( Nami Takizawa ) 

Post Sun, sand, music and screams ( Nami Takizawa )
It' s a bright sunny day.
The heat makes the woods looks like the hell on earth, making even the monsters looks for cooler places. The hidden cave, behind the waterfall, it's a good place to stay, but Vincent needs to move himself. He watch the bright star in the sky, and take a long breath, leaving the cave, and jumping into the water.
The huge feline leaves the lake, and he hold himself to not shave and take off the water from his furry armor. He start to walk, checing the limits of his territory, behind the tree line on the beach. The ocean wind is good, and he stops under one tree, not leaving the shadows.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Post Re: Sun, sand, music and screams ( Nami Takizawa )
Not having to go to classes yet, Nami had stopped off in her dorm room dropping off her stuff and changing into a red bikini. The bikini top was straining to keep her large breasts in place and the bottoms were stretching valiantly to fit over the impressive curve of her bottom. Grabbing a large beach towel, a small bag containing some sunscreen and her room keys, and finally slipping on a pair of sunglasses she headed down to the beach.

Walking along the beautiful sands she noted the few other girls that were dotting the expansive beach. Finding a secluded spot she laid out her beach towel laying down on it and looking out at the waves crashing against the sand. Looking around to make sure that no one was anywhere nearby she pulled the sunscreen out of her bag before reaching behind her, untieing her bikini top and then reaching down and pushing the tight bottoms off her perfectly round bottom. Throwing them on top of her bag she grabbed the sun screen, rubbing it all of her impressive orbs, down her flat stomach, down over her thighs, and back up to her inner thighs, her slick fingers just grazing her bare pussy.

Her body shining with sunscreen she leaned back on the towel, enjoying the hot sun shining against her nude body and not noticing the shadows moving along the tree line behind her....

I'm always up for a RP, so PM me anytime!

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Vincent open hsi eyes, when a sweet aroma fills the air. He watch the gorgeous girl walks to the sand, and take a place with her stuffs. She's beatiful, and he licks his own muzzle, liking what he see.
He watch the girl strips her voluptuous shape, freeing that impressive breasts, and exposing her most private areas. Like a ritual, she puts some oil-thing on her body, and lay down on the sun.
Like a main-dish ready to be eated.
He control himself and waits. He want to make it better. Maybe a huge surprise.
The beast shapechange to his human form, and slowly walk behind the tree line, reaching the stones, a few meters from her position. He use the stones to reach the ocean, slowly entering in the cold water, and swiming to the sand. He slowly walks off from the water, in her direction, walking slowly. His dark brown hair falls on his shoulder and backs, while his wet body leaves the sea. An impressive guy with tan skin, 80.7'' tall and 286.5 pounds of well-shaped muscles, and and 11" "gift" hanging down between his legs.

He smile and thinks: Let's see... maybe she only be surprised to see a man in this island... and much more with a nude man, leaving the sea... maybe she can fall on a little lie... or not...

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Looking around as she relaxed she saw someone coming out of the water. Tilting her sunglasses down so she could get a clearer view as he got closer, she said "What's a man doing here? Maybe he's a teacher...or a native?" Looking down as he got closer, she noticed that he was naked and that his massive cock was hanging down between his legs. Thinking that he had already seen everything that she would bother to hide she just sat there as he had walked up to her, a blush on her face as he looked at her.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am

The tall man stops in front of her and smile.

Hy! You're one of the students right? My name is Vincent!

He looks to her impressive frame, and make a huge effort to not look directly to her huge juggs, or her long legs, or her exposed pussy. He looks to all sides.

Well, it's good to not have anyone there right now... it's embarrassing to be catched swimming naked at this hour.. please, dontell to the director, all right? Or this can be a bad beggining as professor!

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 am

"Yeah, I'm a student. A new student actually."

She was looking up for her relaxed position trying to keep her eyes on his face but the man was so tall she had trouble not looking at the exposed member hanging between his legs.

"You're a professor? Alright how about this.... I won't tell anyone you were swimming naked if you don't tell anyone I was tanning naked. I don't want to make a bad first impression to my new teachers and the other girls."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 am

Don't worry. I don't have a bad first impression about you! Indeed, you're a gorgeous girl, you know! Very, very beautiful!

He try to control himself. He need to maintain the control, but when he notice her eyes on his hanging cock, he put his eyes on her large breasts, imagining the taste of then.

He move his hand, putting his hair to behind his ear, and he decide to make an invitation, because her smell and naked body start to make him loose some control. His shaft start to show some reaction, growing slowly.

You wanna swim? The water is COLD and very good! It's a HOt day, and i think we NEED to cold downa little, don't you think?

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 am

"Thanks....but I'm guessing part of the reason you say that is because I'm naked." she said with a slight laugh.

Her guess was confirmed as she saw his cock growing slowly as he stared at her impressive breasts. She saw him shift his long hair behind his ear before he asked if she wanted to go swimming.

"Huh... I guess I could go for a swim. It is kind of warm out here." she said to him. Looking towards the crashing waves for a moment she then looked back towards him before she stood up, taking off her sunglasses and slipping them back into her bag and finally saying "Alright. Lets go."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:25 am

He smile to her, and give a hand to help her stand up. He follows her, admiring the swing of her hips, moving that perfectly well-shaped ass, while she goes to the water.
He hold himself a little more. Not now. Not now.
They reach the ocean line and he continues, entering into the water, and diving a little. When he pass, she can take a better look on her perfect muscle body, and his firm stone ass. He rise up and looks to the delicious body of that girl and waits for her.

Come on! You're waiting for something?

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 am

"I don't want to go out too far. But I guess I can follow you a little further." she said, slipping her oiled body into the water. Thinking about the view that he gave her when he just passed by she thought Wow this guy is insanely muscled. His ass looked like it was chisled out of rock.

Bringing her attention back to swimming she swam up even with him, treading water a few feet away. "Wow this water really is chilly." she said with a slight shiver, trying to break the awkward silence that had fell between them.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 am

Too cold for you? Come... you will be sick or something if you stay like that...

He lost the battle.
That lovely naked girl in fornt of him, drives he insane.
He move closer, and pass one arm in a might hug on her waist, crushing her massive breasts on his rock-like muscles. Her naked body is now forced against the body of a naked man.

I can warm you up, Nami!

He looks into her eyes, and she notice the strange yellow color of his eyes, glowing softly in his glance.
He pass a second hand on her backs, while he sniffs her exposed neck and give to her a little lick.

Hunnn... i love that taste!

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 am

"What are you doing?!" she gasped as one arm wrapped around her waist, her massive breasts tightly pressed against his rock hard chest as he pulled her in. Trying to push away, she was forced to look into his eyes noting the soft yellow glow emanating from them as he looked at her.

When she felt the second hand placed on her back, she knew she was trapped when even though she tried her hardest she couldn't move an inch in the tight bear hug, shivering as his tongue licked over her exposed neck. "Let me go! You don't just grab some girl out of the blue." she yelled.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 am

Vincent dive his head against her neck, licking and kissing the smooth skin, loving to feel her struggles. It's amazing to feel those giant juggs rubbing against his chest, while she try to get away. He suck her neck, biting softly, while one hand on her backs, start to explore her lovely frame from behind. He follows the spine line, passing by her waist and reaching that roundy butt, giving to her a hard squeeze, forcing her hips against him. She can feel now his cock start to hardening bet ween her legs, while that tough hand play with her asscheeck.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 am

"Let me go you horny freak!" she yelled, pounding her fists against his rock hard chest as one of his hands started moving down her spine. Wincing slightly at the hard squeeze to her round bottom she felt his cock rubbing between her legs as her hips was forced against him. Her struggles were doing nothing with those big arms wrapped around her, playing with her perfectly round ass as his cock continued to harden.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 am

Vincent smiles and give to her a hard squeeze in her asscheeck. He smile and licks her face, freeing her form hsi arms suddenly.

Now you're free! So, what now? You will try to run or cry for help? I'll love it!

His eyes bright stronger, and he make a step on her direction. Another and another, forcing her to retreat. He give to her a reason to take distance, when he move his hand underwater, and rubs his fingers over her lussy.

Hunnn... soft... i like that!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next