View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Meeting her alpha male (Illianna) 

Post Meeting her alpha male (Illianna)
It's a bright sunny day in the island. The sun is burning like hell, and only the wind can bring some comfort from who decide to make exercizes on the trackfield.
All the girls are using normal clothes in that day, and Illianna isn't an exception.
For a few days, Illianna listen from some girls about the marvelous waterfalls of the island, but they don't like to goes to the woods, afraid about the strange things that happens in those shadows.
But that day, it's extremnelly hot, and the pool is full fo students that day.

Into the woods, Vincent awakes in his cave, stretching a little.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:15 am

Post Re: Meeting her alpha male (Illianna)
the water is crowded with bodies, the other girls having braved the forest in search of relief from the opressive heat. Illianna would have prefered to go alone. even now, the call of the forest bekons her. a flash of insight shows her that what she seeks is in the darker part of the forest. she breaks apart from the overcrowded gathering of girls, and unnoticed wanders naked into the forest wondering what she could possibly find that would ease her passions on this island of women.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM

She will walk into the woods for several minutes, and she feel the swet running on her forehead, and backs. Maybe the hot day maintain the monsters away form her.
After one hour into the shadowed trees, she start to hear the sounds of a waterfall. When she finally reach the right place, she find herself in front of a big lake with crystaline waters, feeded by a tall waterfall.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:34 am

the pristine waterfall awwed Illianna, its silver waters a beacon of pleasure. after an ardous trek through the forest it was a delightful surprise to find such a haven of beauty. with out further adu, she jumps into the refreshingly cold water. enjoying the crisp feel of soothing water against her sweatdrenched body.

as she swims lazily towards the waterfall, she calls out.
"i know you're there. and i know what you want. come swim with me."

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am
Profile YIM

Behing the water curtain of the waterfall, Vincent rise his head, when the noise of something falling in the water, echoes in his cave.

He stand up and walk to the entrance, when he hear a female voice, calling his presence. The huge feline beast leaves the cave to her gaze, walking on the edge of the lake, studing her.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:47 am

Illianna's breath catches in amazement at the sight of a ferocious feline male emerging from the waterfall. his overpoweringly male aura surrounds her and she swimms up to a natural set of rock steps towards the terrifyingly beautiful beast.
her natural intuition tells her that THIS is the one she has been searching for, the one that can dominate her properly. just seeing his yellow eyes observing her in that lashivious manner - makes her knees go weak and her heart pound in her chest.

breathlessly she smiles. "i knew i'd find you one day"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 am
Profile YIM

Find me? Why?

The feline stops in fornt of her. The huge head close to her face, and his whot breath touching her skin, while he sniff her, memorizing her scent.
The feline shart to change, slowly returning to his human shape. The 80.7'' tall man, with his massive 286.5 pounds of muscles. The light tan skin and the long at-the-shoulders wild hair matchs with his bright yellow eyes.
The giant sant up in front of her, looking to her continually, still studing her strange reaction.
Between hsi legs, his 11'' manhood hang down to her gaze.

Why you're searching for me, girl?

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:03 am

looking up at the 11' cock her mind went blank of actual thought. visions of pleasure flew through her mind. she lesiurly sticks her tongue out and tenativly licks the tip. eye's questioning
"may i ?" she asks sweetly sitting back on her feet.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 am
Profile YIM

He smile to her and his hand darts to her hair, grasping firmly and pulling her closer. He hold her face in one hand, looking into her eyes, showing to her who is the alpha in that place, releasing her chin and forcing her to stay on her knees. His cock is now in front of her eyes, and he don't release her hair any second.

DO IT!! NOW!!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 am

his domineering tone of voice makes her heart pound. she opens her mouth wide, relaxing her throat and takes him deeply into her mouth. she sneaks a hand up and places it on his hip, to give herself enough leverage to get to the right angle to take him more fully into her mouth. so deep that if she stuck out her tongue it would be able to lick his balls. so deep that the walls of her throat are stretched almost to the limits.
she starts out slowly, breathing between taking him fully. building up her stock of air, so that she may allow him to thrust freely into her with out her passing out. faster and faster she bobs her head. gripping his hip with one hand rubbing softly, everything about it pleading for him to take control.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 am
Profile YIM

Vincent smile and admires her dedication and amazing skill with her own mouth. He knows that 's difficult, because he's a little too big for a human girl. He left a low purr scapes while she start to move her head and tongue, making him fell so great right now. The sensation of her troath, grasping his cock makes him change his attitude. Suddenly, he grasp her hair, and start to fuck her delicious mouth, dep throathing her at every single stroke. Like a piston, he fuck her lips, grunting and smiling with the marvelous sensation.

Hang on, woman! I will give to you a reward, if you can hold it a little more!

He continues, making his hard manhood violates her mouth and troath. Her nose hitting his underbelly ate each invasion. He never release her hair, and soon, she can feel him using his other hand to hold her head, and accelerate the rythim.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 pm

the feel of his massive member ramming down her throat causes all sorts of shivers to course through her body. the feel of her nose hitting the surprisingly silky soft skin of his underbelly makes her humm. which inturn causes her throat and mouth to vibrate. lightyly constricting and relaxing. hearing the promise of a reward, Illianna's head moves faster still. and one spare hand moves to her naked breasts, pushing them upwards in hopes of inspection.
the rosy pink nipples are erect in thier excitement. the usually milky white skin becoming flushed. and to herself she thinks "finally. yes this is just what i've always wanted"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent hold s a roar, when he take his cock out from her mouth, making her to make an disappointed sound. He don't release her hair, dragging her with him to a closer stone. He sit on it, and make her approach.

Time to work those babies!

He put his large ock between her breasts, and make her to squeeze then against his hard cock. He forces her head down, to put her mouth back to work.

Make me cum, NOW!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm

the forceful tone of voice made Illianna's heart race. the rough treatment more than made up for being deprived of her treat. when his massive member was placed between her pert breasts and she was ordered to make him cum. she very nearly came herself
now using her breasts to fondle most of his nearly monstrous size, she was able to concentrate on the most sensitive part of the male organ, the tip. swirling it around with her tongue and expirimenting with suction. she lifts one hand up to entwine with his, gently coaxing his hand towards her honey blonde highlighted hair. nodding that she is ready to be controlled once again.
before she is able to lead his hand to her hair she shifts her body so that her legs are spread wide, revealing a tight, dripping wet, woman hood. she hopes that he will see her invitation. and perhaps take advantage of the angle.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

He smile and purrs to her. he likes how she's ready to be under his orders.
Her effprts to show that, pelases him badly. He likes what he's doing in the tip of his cock. She knows how to use a tongue.
When she drive his hand to her hair, he holds it firmly, and make her down her head, filling her warm mouth again. He start to force her head to up and down, while she can feel a foot toe rubbing on her wet pussy. He plays with the vaginal lip, torturing her in a mean game. He make teh toe invades her insides and take off suddenly... several times...

Good girl! I like that! I'll love to make you scream today!

Vincent hold her head with both hands and start to fucke her motuh hard and fast, grunting and roaring low. He rise his foot and put his toe inside her again, giving a few little kicks, makinf the toe fuck her wet cunt.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next