View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hot welcome (to Aeria) 

Post Hot welcome (to Aeria)
The sun burns the island in that summer morning. The tropical humidity of the island, and the 100 degrees sunny day, brings too much swet and warmness than the students can like.
The sports field and some classroons looks like frying pans, forcing too much girls to rise theyr skirts and open a few buttons of theyr uniforms. The pool is out of question, with too much persons in a single place.
In the runners, the girls talk about the marvelous waterfalls into the woods, but they talk too about how a simple trip to a cold water lake or river can be too dangerous in that island.

Into the woods, the hot day forces the huge feline beast search for a good shadow to lay down and rest, close from one of the waterfalls. Vincent left his body fall, and relax a little, feeling great when the heat start to be more "placid" into the shadows. Maybe he decide to swim later.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Post Re: Hot welcome (to Aeria)
Aeria was dressed in a gray sleeveless tube top and short shorts, not all that unexpected given it was a weekend and it was uncomfortably hot outside. Especially to the Romanian native who thought any temperature above 80 degrees was too hot for comfort. She liked the cold and snow. But sadly this island likely would not be dropping to even close to freezing even in the dead of winter. She sighed lightly at the thought, slowing her jog down to a brisk walk while she made certain of her direction. Unlike many of the other girls who had fled to the air conditioned common rooms or the pool, in the process making both of the areas far too congested for the relatively antisocial girl that was Aeria, she had gone into the woods, chasing a rumor that she had heard that a lake resided within it.

The girl that she had heard the rumor from had also warned to -not- go into the woods. People got lost, injured and some insisted that wild animals resided in its dark embrace and Aeria did have to admit that there was something off about this entire island though she couldn't put her finger on it. But animals hardly scared her, she was adept at finding her way even in the wooded backlands of her home country and she -needed- some time to herself. Her first week had been anything but pleasant.

Her moderate pace resumed, well moderate for her in any case, most would believe she was moving at a quick sprint rather than an easy jog. But long legs and daily exercise put her in a borderline position to be an Olympic athlete. She noticed a glimmer in front of her and as she grew closer to its source she was ecstatic to realize it was indeed a lake! Empty, cold, quiet solitude! She hardly paused to remove her shoes before slipping thigh deep into the chilly waters, letting out a relieved sigh. What luck she had!

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 am

Into the shadows, Vincent hear something. The feline beast rise his ears, searching for the origin of the sound. The wind isn't in his direction, so he rise up from his tree shadow, and start to follow the strange sound, curious about what or who is crazy enought to walk into that woods in a hot day like that.
A few minutes later, Vincent maintain himself behind the shadows and the tree line, following the direction of the closest lake. He stop and observes, while one of the stundents are plyting in the lake. He take a lokk around, searching for other girls, but he finally notice that it's the only one there.

Lucky day... maybe i can try a different approuch!

Still hidden, Vincent start to change his form, turning himself in his human shape. Now, he's a tall tan guy, with his 2,05 cm tall adorned with a porwerfull shape, with his 130 kg of well-worked muscles, and a good 28 cm shaft. He smile, putting a ordinary smile in his face, while he walks to a better place to finally make his entrance. He waits for a good moment, while she relax a little more. Only when he find a good moment, he will enter in the lake, like he does't see her in there.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Aeria was blissfully unaware of what had caught sight of her, she had become rather entranced by the cool lake and with barely a glance in any direction, submerged herself into the waters, clothes and all. She didn't remain under for long, raising out of the water to comb her fingers through her hair. She gave a small upwards stretch with her arms, bending he back and straining her chest against the fabric of her shirt. He'd likely see that she was not a very well endowed woman.

Lowering herself once more into the water, but keeping most of her head above it, Aeria began to make lazy strokes floating slowly along through the cool waters. Her eyes would drift shut as she rolled onto her back, letting the sun pour down onto her surprisingly untanned skin. She just seemed incapable of getting a tan despite how much time she spent outdoors. Vincent would be quite close before she heard him and the reaction would be quite unladylike as her eyes popped open, taking in the sight of a -naked- guy approaching her "What the FUCK!" Her grasp of the English language was truly profound.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am

Vincent smile, while he approach from the white-skinned girl. Different from the other girls, she's very pale and her body is very athletic. He imagines her as a fighter, not a victim like the othe girls, but he stranges something. He never imagine to find a girl in this island without baloon-like breasts, or huge asses. This will be a new experience!

He looks to her and waves his hand, while he come closer, trying to appear inoffensive. Well, he try!

Hey! How you doing, girl? You're far away from the school building, you know? If someone find yyou here, you will gain a detention!

He stop a few steps from her. He put one knee on the floor and crounch a little, extending his hand to her.

My pleasure! I'm Vincent! You are?

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 am

Not only did she not have massive breasts, though her ass had been checked out and even approved of by several people, she was also not one to stand idly by or even be near a naked anything. Male, female or some nonexistent bridge between the two, she was a private individual, liked her space and despite what she wore lacking in the fashion department, loved her clothing.

All things included it would likely come as no surprise as instead of taking his offered hand she planted her feet in the silty bottom of the lake bed, trying to bound to the shallows where her movements would not be so restrained.

Should she succeed in reaching the shallows she would gaze upon his face, eyes trying to not drift downwards towards his exposed self and stammer out "Vincent? Well Vincent perhaps you can tell me why you are naked?" It seemed detention was the last thing on her mind, a rather linear thinker. And judging from the way she held herself she was indeed a fighter.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 am

Well... it's a hote day today, so... why not be free from everything that make you swet, and jump on the lake? I see you have the same idea!

He drive his eyes over her body, still dressed but wet and pleasurable from him. He smile to her again, loking into her eyes.

Well... we have teh same idea, but not so equal, right? Come on! It's too hot to stay like that, don't you think?

He rise up, and stretch a little, arms up. He moes himself, and jumps into the water, disappearing for a few seconds. He rise and lookt o her, making a sign to come in.

Come on, cutie! The water is great!

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Aeria simply shook her head in wonderment. How on earth could this guy believe that she would go skinny dipping with him? She didn't even know him! Backing away from the lake slowly she said in a disarming tone "Well I've already had my dip for the day... and I really go need to get back and study..." Where had she left those goddamn shoes of hers? Oh, there they were. Keeping a careful eye on him she tried to slip her feet into the shoes and continued "So it was nice meeting you Vincent... and... bye." At last her foot slipped into the second shoe and she bolted faster than Bambi out of a hunting resort. There was something about him, ignoring the fact he was a him and not a member of the faculty that she could tell. There was just a sense that she had to get away. Probably because he was naked. Bad things happened to girls when they trusted big, muscular naked men. Or at least that was what she had always been taught

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Vincent lick his lips, when she turn and darts into the woods.

Nice ass!

Vincent come out from the lake, and smile, while his body start to change back to his feline form.

Good girl! I love hunts! Let's the party started!

The feline monster roars and start to pursuit his new prey. The anxiety bright on his eyes, while he follow Aeria scent. He will don't let her reach the school.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:03 am

Aeria was a fast runner, and the water on her clothing, while weighing her down slightly, would serve to keep her plenty cool all of the way back to the school. Her trepidations about the man were proven to be justified as he cat called after her fleeing form. But what followed was a roar. It was... inhuman, sending a shiver down her spine. She had no idea what on earth could make that noise. Nothing like motivation and fear to get those legs moving faster huh?

While part of her was wondering what that roar was, not believing it came from the naked guy, she was mostly focused on reaching the school. Surely that man would not chase her into a crowded area. And whatever made that noise likely wouldn't either. She cast several looks over her shoulder as she fled, searching for signs of pursuit. She wouldn't slow regardless, but part of her hoped that she wasn't actually being followed

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 am

Vincent feels great with the hunt. She's fast, and this makes everything better. He hopes she's a fighter, not a screamer. The sound of the feline beast running into the woods echoes, sending distorted noises. After a few seconds, the heavy sound of large paws hitting the ground, makes her know that he's closer and closer.

He finally found her. He can see her in his sight. He rise the speed, or she will left the woods and enter in the open space between the forest and the school. He know the rules, and he need to take her now. In the next time when she looks forward, she will find a huge strange feline, running behind her, aproaching more and more.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 am

The sounds of pursuit quelled what small hopes she had that her flight was merely one of certainty whether than necessity. Whatever it was it was it gaining on her. And that in and of itself was something to be surprised by. She was fast, surefooted, and woods or not, should be able to outpace most things. Gritting her teeth she took a sharp intake of breath as her mind, for a lack of a better term, expanded. She seemed to be running slower now, her own reflexes and expanded senses giving the world a surreal slo-mo look to it, though by Vincents perspective she would be moving faster as adrenaline and other hormones pushed her body past its usual limits. And yet to her expanded senses she still heard that creature gaining on her. She knew she was at least another three or so minutes from the campus and there was no way she would make it before her body gave out under this mental and physical strain that accompanied her using her gift.

Her teeth still grit she lowered herself and spun, sliding backwards to a stop so as to face her pursuer. The creature that emerged, moving disturbingly quick given her increased senses sent a chill straight through her spine, reminding her of the tale of werewolves that supposedly haunted the Romanian back lands. Only this would be a were-cat or something like that. She raised her hand, cringing at what she knew would be painful for both of them. A wave of kinetic energy, invisible to the eye would lance from her raised palm at Vincent. He likely would believe she was merely gesturing for him to stop until it impacted him. The force of a heavy baseball bat swing would impact with the additional force of his own momentum. She had aimed low, looking to hit him in the shins or hopefully the knees. A desperate tactic to buy herself enough time to stumble back towards campus as after this she would be incapable of really doing anything else.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Vincent can't belive in his eyes. That human is fast than him. Something is happening. Humans are weak, and they never can win in a pursuit. The monster feline ris ehis speed, trying to reduce the distance. He know about the limit of the woods, and she will reach it in this rythin.
Suddenly, she stop and face him. He smile and darts against her. Humans never have strenght to face a anim....

SLAM

A roar scapes form the feline mouth, when a strange invisible force hits him against the knee. The blow makes him to fall and roll in the ground, because of his own speed. Vincent feels something wrong in his right front paw, maybe a wound. A HUMAN HURT HIM!!!

The fall of the beast give to Aeria the chance to run away, and try to reach the school. Vincent finally stop to roll, while in a natural reaction, he start to change again, leaving his feline form and assuming a huge hybrid between the feline and the human, because he need time to heal the wounded paw.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Sadly, even though what she had intended had been a success, the cost of what she had done made running away... impossible. Every muscle in her body ached, her thoughts were fuzzy and her balance was shot. As Vincent fell Aeria stumbled back into the woods, only managing perhaps fifty meters from where she had made her attack and fell against a tree, panting softly. She squatted down, back resting against the tree for support as she tried to regain some semblance of bodily control to flee again, but most of her knew that she wasn't going to get away. Animals had better senses than humans. Had she done that to a pursuing human adversary she likely would have been able to stay out of sight long enough for her to regain enough energy to escape, but not against an animal. Unless she had crippled it she wasn't going to get away and she doubted she had crippled it.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Vincent start to rise once again. Now, in his half-monster shape, the enormous feline beast move his head, and face her. He right arm is visible broken, but he stand up, and start to walk in her direction.
He don't run.
H eonly walk to her, while his arm continually regenerate, and the broken bone move inside the flesh and return to his original position. In a few more seconds, the hand start to move, showing he's already ok. He stop in front of her, snarly low.

You... dare... to... hurt me?

He move his healed arm, and grasp Aeria's hair, forcing her to stand up.

I try to be nice with you... i make an invite... but i'm too tired right now!

His free hand moves and his long sharp claws extende form his fingers. He digs his fingers under her tube top, and tear that in pieces, exposing her perk breasts to his gaze.

Now, if you don't want to be hurt.... make your job as woman, and please me!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next