View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Whiner (Seraph) 

Post Whiner (Seraph)
"Bah, rules! All the time silly rules and regulation and dresscodes! Fuck them rules!" Ivie muttered to herself as she quickly walked through the school gardens. It seemed that wherever she would go, even so far away from her home in UK, her parents influence had no limits. Even here, on this cut off island she was fed with idiotic ideas of how should girl act and what she should wear "Fuck them morons!" she yelled out angrily turning towards the campus gates, heading along the road that led into the forest.

She still had her school uniform on... or rather her variation about it. Her white shirt was tied just below her chest, buttons opened shamelessly showing off the hem of the laced bra, pleated skirt rolled up and held with safty pins, reaching just to middle of her thighs in that state, red tie wrapped in a rose shape to the side of her neck. Pair of buckled boots replaced the schools default shoes, much better for long walks anyway.

She didnt realized how long she was walking nor how far away from the school grounds she was or maybe it still was part of that prison for girls. Muttering and cursing on everyone from the queen of england to the teachers and other students for every single stupid rule she could think of, she lost the sense of time. It was already getting dark , and among few things she hated more than idiotic codes and commandements was not getting a comfortable bed for a night..or any bed on that matter. She looked around, trees and bushes surroudning her, the path she walked just moments ago didnt seemed like it was used often. "Great. Now im stuck in some fucking dumb forest." she groaned and leaned herself against the nearby tree, letting out a deep sigh, trying to remember the direction she came from.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Whiner (Seraph)
Seraph had been meditating on how to apply what he had accidentally discovered about magic's uses from Vera when he had felt a sentry ward alert him to a single student approaching from the campus. A quick glance at the sky confirmed what he already suspected, it was getting late. Curiosity raised Seraph decided to take a look and see just who was approaching him.

Concealing himself in a light reflection his wings flapped and he flew up into the air. From his new vantage point it was easy to find the student, a fact for which he was quite glad. Her soul was visible, very much so in fact. Curious Seraph summoned the Darklight Grimore and checked it's newer 4th chapter entries (she must be a new student to be in the forest this late) and as he read all about Ivie Sutherland. Seraph could see the pride and the arrogance that filled her soul, and as he did so an idea for tonight's entertainment emerged. He would fuel those two emotions, he would use his magic to make her feel like a queen, to provide whatever she wished. And then he would break her, shatter her mind and her soul.

Landing it was a simple matter to cast an illusion of Seraph being human, and with his wings apparently gone and his eyes normal he allowed the light reflection to fade. His physical appearance was mostly unchanged, he had shrunk a foot, and the clothes he now wore was those of a servant, Something familiar. With his form visible he stepped around from the tree to look at her from across small clearing. Do you require something M'lady?

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 am
Profile YIM

Ivie slowly opened her eyes when she heared the voice, almost jumping up, she wanted to make a step back but instead she just bumped further into the tree she was leaning against, almost loosing her balance "What the..." she cursed and rubbed her eyelids shaking her head "How..who...?" having trouble to get a grip of herself, suprised, she mumbled almost incoherently. Squinting her eyes she glared at the odd man, dressed like servant so absurd considering the place... but the whole island seemed bit absurd for her already.
She coughed, brushed her hair with one hand pulling a strand off her face and tried to stand up straight, meassuring the man with her eyes "What are you doing here? Who the heck are you anyway? Were you following me? Is that another of this schools codes? Every student has to have a lackey stalking her all the time?" she asked, speaking quickly tilting her head to one side. Ivie shrugged, fixing her uniform alittle, bit by bit regaining her noble posture and demeanor "Doesnt matter. Go back to wherever you came from. I dont need your ..supervision, i can handle myself" she frowned at him crossing her arms over her chest. Somehow it eminded her of her parents always sending some ne to pick her up whenever she ran off to party, runing the fun for her always when it was starting to get interesting. She hated it.
"Go...away." she commanded the man, turning away from him hoping, he will be gone, after all servants were supposed to listen to nobles! Shame it never really worked back in UK...

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am

Ivie's stream of questions left no pause for Seraph to answer and as she ordered him to leave her Seraph simply bowed as he replied I shall return to the mansion as you wish, M'lady. I apologise for interrupting you. With that he rose from his bow and turned as he started to work away.

Hopefully she would take the bait, it was getting dark and the promise of the luxury implied would make the word seem all the more luring. It would be simple enough for Seraph to use light magic to replicate such a structure.

Of course if she didn't fall for it he could always simply revert to his normal methods of attack, in fact speaking of a normal method of attack...

Seraph focused, and suddenly Ivie would hear a wolves hunting howl, and soon more howls joined it. Fear would drive her, force her to not think, force her to simply revet to habit.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 am
Profile YIM

Ivie shook her head at the mans words "Yeah yeah, mock me more you moron" she snapped at him turning around, furious with the anger thats been building in her for the whole evening only to realize he was already gone. He actually listened to her. Her hateful grin slowly changed into slight smirk of self assurance, few deep breaths and everything would be just as it should.People shoudl isten to her no matter where and no matter the circumstances. She was noble. She deserved the respect. She kept nodding to herself, peering around the forest.

"Well.. now mansion sounds like a place much better than those idiotic dorms..." Ivie said quietly to herself, trying to figure out the way the odd man followed. It all seemed somewhat hopeless however, she was in the middle of forest, who sane would build a mansion here. Why that servant adressed her in such way. Questions filled her mind, the girl started to feel dizzy, swaying on her legs, she felt worn out . Strangerly enough as she looked around she noticed a path she must have missed before, her sensed, dulled by the fact she was tired didnt want to question it. She didnt bother to think about it. "If there is a mansion here, im sure they will be glad to help me" Ivie eventualy said to herself, full of confidence in her own delusions.

Somewhere behind her she heared a howl, then another. If she ever had any doubts about what it was all about, they perished momentally "Aint stayin' here for sure" she muttered wrapping her arms aorund herself quickly heading towards the promise of a luxury manor.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Seraph had left an alarm ward on the path behind him as he walked off, and now he felt it trigger. Ivie was following him, perfect. Reaching the clearing he normally practised magic in, and as a result was a fairly large patch of bare earth that had become saturated with mana, he muttered and waved his hands. He didn't have much time, and so he called up one of his wings and used its power to cast the spell he needed.

By the time Ivie reached the clearing a luxurious mansion filled the clearing. It was walled by a Wire fence that had electrified warning signs on it, and Seraph, still disguised as a servant, was standing by the gate.

As Ivie approached Seraph dropped into a bow. M'lady, I did not expect to see you again, is there something you require?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

Ivie was almost running by the time she reached the fence, nearly bumping into the servant that seemed to appear from nowhere, breathing heavily, nervously looking behind her hoping she left the howling wolves far behind her. When she heared the mans voice, she coughed quickly standing up straight, taking her high-born pose that made it look quite absurd considering just moments ago she was running out of the woods. "Umh..yes. Yes." she shook her head fixing her hair "My name is Ivie Sutherland" she coughed, taking a deeper breath "I was thinking, that .. maybe your Lord might give me a shelter for the night, i currently attend the nearby school and uh, it would be too dangerous for a young lady to get back at this time alone, through the forest" she nodded as if trying to strenghten her point "I may assure you that my parents would be gratefull for the hospitality" she tried to act as they teached her over the years back in UK, making quite a poor attempt at being polite, even with her best intentions she made it sound more as if she was demanidng he let her in rather than asking.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Our Lord is currently away on business, but I believe he will have no problems with us treating a lady such as yourself for a night. In fact the forest is such a dangerous place he would probably demand it. Please come inside.

Pressing a button on the side of the gate it slid open and Seraph walked through. As soon as Ivie followed him inside he pressed another button and the gate slid closed.

And just in time as a slavering wolf leapt out of the forest and charged towards Ivie only to jump against the gate and cry out as the electricity running through the fence shocked it. Falling off the fence the wolf ran back to the tree line, and through the shadows one could see a pack settling down to wait.

As Seraph led the way inside he asked Do you require anything M'lady?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]