View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The Fallen - Free Once Again (for Seraph) 

Post The Fallen - Free Once Again (for Seraph)
Risa was once again in the forest dressed this time in what appeared to be a druid's robe, although quite low cut and showing her bountiful cleavage, and a necklace that seemed to be in the shape of a great owl with emeralds studded in its eyes so that it seemed to be glaring at everyone she passed.

Her fellow students were starting to think that she was trying to taunt the monsters, going into their forest day after day after classes. Today she felt, somehow, that her excursion would be different that she would find something. And as she walked along the forest paths towards her favorite copse of trees she finally saw it. A large book laying in the middle of that copse, something she was sure was not their during her last visit.

Hurrying over to it she bent down and picked it up, the heavy book straining her small arms as she struggled to open it. Flipping through the pages she quickly skimmed the pages looking over the list of names, before stopping as she saw what seemed to be the words of a spell. Noticing that it was worded like it was meant to be a druidic spell.

Feeling an urge from within her to read it she began....

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:16 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: The Fallen - Free Once Again (for Seraph)
Seraph opened his eyes to stare into the blank void that surounded him. With nothing ever changing here he had no way of marking time, and he must of simply drifted off. Maybe he should just go back to...

Wait, if something woke him up than something must have changed. But as he frantically looked around he felt despair rising once again. Nothing. Suddenly he recognised the tingle that had spread through his body, An alarm spell activating? How could he possibly still have an alarm spell active after, well however long had passed?

Thinking for a moment about all the things he had ever cast an alarm on it took him a few seconds to realise something. The Darklight Grimore. Of course, I never told anyone about it, and since I concealed it and teleported it away it would never have been found. The concealment must have worn off, and now something is reading it.

Seraph felt a surge of anticipation, and of excitement. That Grimore contained his true name, and he had once been charged by God to answer the call of his true name, no matter where he was or what held him. Even after being exiled they had been unable to take that from him, so instead they had removed all traces of his true name from existance. Except for the Darklight Grimore.

Gathering his energy Seraph summoned his wings and settled down to wait. He had waited this long, and whoever was reading the Darklight Grimore would have to read his true name out loud, he would have only a second before the link closed again. Failure would mean he could very well be trapped in here for eternity.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am
Profile YIM

As she continued to read the spell a vortex appeared in front of her, the winds whipping her robe every which way as each word of the spell gathered more and more energy in the field. As the spell reached its climax she read the words Seritiall Razin Phaos and the gathered energy cracked like lightning around her, a bright flash leaving her vision obstructed as it knocked her to the ground.

She looked towards the area where the vortex was, wondering in her innocence what she had done. She could do nothing else as when she tried to stand up she felt like some force was holding her down. What she could not see in her blurred vision was that the vortex had opened, revealing what appeared to be some other world.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 am

Seraph could hear the words being read. He recognized them as his titles, as a description of himself. However he doubted any other being that truly understood those words would have continued reading them aloud. That particular segment of the book had been written in Angelic, and while the words would sound mystical they would normally have no effect. However Seraph was throwing as much mana as he could at the gate in an attempt to break through. Of course as his titles were read, as he was described in his native tongue, he was slowly being drawn to the location.

Seritiall Razin Phaos

The words echoed in his head, and suddenly Seraph was gone. Someone had spoken his true name, and now he was free.

The gate was open for only a fraction of a second, but that was long enough and as the gate closed a bright flash of light spread throughout the area. In the gates place a bubble of light now lay, made up by Seraph as he wrapped himself in his wings. Unwrapping his wings and standing up until he stood his full height of 7 feet Seraph stretched as he marveled in the sensations of having a real body. Every breath of air in his lungs felt amazing, every beat of his heart incredible. His blond hair was long enough for the tip to exactly touch the base of his neck, two of his four wings spread out with each nearly being as long as he is tall, with the other two wrapping themselves around him, mainly due to the fact his wings have grown far to large to have all four out at once. However it also has the effect of covering his naked body, but anyone watching would have a few seconds to see his otherwise naked body before it was covered in the light from his wings.

However soon the elation faded. Who had released him? Looking around at first Seraph didn't see anyone, but a second look around noticed something, the briefest glimmer of a soul, it was almost completely free of any 'dark' emotions and as such was difficult to perceive, it was mortal and felt human. But that was all Seraph could determine, at least until it spoke. Turning to face the direction of the soul Seraph bowed low "I believe I owe you my thanks. Beings I had thought comrades betrayed and imprisoned me. But thanks to you I am free. It seems I owe you a favor."

Seraph did not even notice the amount of mana he was emitting, did not notice that the plants around him could be seen visibly growing from the mana that now surged through them.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile YIM

As the haze from the bright light slowly faded from her vision she watched as something appeared where that vortex had been. For just a moment from her place on the ground she saw that he was naked but was soon covered by light from his ....wings?! Seeing him bow towards her she pushed herself up off the ground, the heavy book held against her body, and looked around. His words did not even register as she saw the nearby plants growing wildly from the power radiating from this being.

Turning back towards him she asked innocently "I set you free?" Looking down at the book in her arms she held it out towards him and said "This must be yours then." It was only then that she remembered that he had said that he owed her a favor for releasing him. Jokingly she said "Then don't get caught again ok? You seem too nice to be in prison." Smiling at him she then waited for him to take the book from her.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 am

At the voice of the being that had released him Seraph felt something stirring within him, the speaker was a human female. If something as simple as breathing was amazing, he wondered just what would happen if he participated in some entertainment. Entertaining himself with the one who had summoned him would be an excelent method of celebrateing his new found freedom. But it wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun unless either her mind or her body willingly participated. He would have to be patient and see what oppitunities arose.

As she held out the book Seraph rose to his feet. Walking forward he lightly took the book from her before flicking it open and waving his hand above the pages, causing them to flutter until he came to a page he hadn't wrote. Resting his palm on the page he felt a surge of knowledge, his location, the purpose of this 'school', and the rules that applied to him. He also learnt that as long as he was here the angels would not be able to sense him. No chance of angels showing up, and endless entertainment available. This is better than heaven.

He looked up from the book, and when he realised her soul was slowly becoming more visable he smiled. It took him a moment to realise what was happening, her body was reacting to the vast amount of mana he emitted, and as such was becoming aroused. Which in turn allowed him to see more and more of her soul. Looking inside her soul he saw a glimpse of magic, and it took a moment for him to recognise what school it belonged to.

Plant magic, inside Seraph sneered. Personally it was one of his least favorite schools, but that didn't mean it was useless. It had a large variety of uses but was far to reliant on the terrain around for Seraph's liking. However the two of them were standing in a forest, exactly the sort of enviroment plant magic was at its strongest.

Pointing a single finger at the grass at the girls feet he caused two gold flowers to bloom, each one holding a small amonut of mana in the form of two echantments. The first was a compel charm that would make those who saw them want to pick them and never want to let them go, and the second ensured that as long as they were in contact with skin cause someones nerves to become hyper sensitive to stimulation.

Offering another bow Seraph gestured to the flowers that had formed at her feet. "At the very least accept such a minor token of my thanks." Seraph had no doubt she would reach down and take one, and its effects, combined with the affect of the mana that leaked out of his body, would give him ample excuse to 'misunderstand' what she wanted from him as her body and mind both screamed different things.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 am
Profile YIM

Risa was indeed becoming aroused as the mana flowing from his body caused her body to react, her breathing was becoming heavier and her nipples were almost clearly visible through the fabric of her robe. The effects of the waves of mana continued to mount as she stood before the imposing being as she soon felt the juices from her pussy rolling down her toned legs after quickly staining the thin fabric of her white thong.

"What's with me? I can control myself." she told herself trying to calm down as she watched him point at the ground at her feet. Looking back up at him she saw him bow again gesturing at the ground at her feet. Looking down she saw two brilliant gold flowers, and as she looked at them she felt that she had to pick them. Reaching down she took one, managing to stand up before she felt its effects.

Stumbling forward from those effects she landed against him, her body landing against his and unknowningly setting herself up for what the imposing being wanted.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 am

As the girl picked one of the flowers Seraph could see her soul rapidly becoming more and more visible as her mind was . He could finally get a clear outline of her body, and he liked what he saw. He could feel his own body respond to her, and when she stumbled forward into him and he could 'feel' her nipples press against his wing his own response grew stronger.

He felt tempted for a moment to seperate his wing, but decided against it.They were hiding his bodies response to her, and besides, he wanted to see just how aroused he could make her before she realised what he wanted. "So you do want something as a thank you for freeing me after all. Since I did say I owed you a favor it is only fair that I give it to you." With that Seraph began to lightly stroked her neck.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 am
Profile YIM

"I just fell thats all. I..." she said quietly her sentence cut off as he began stroking her neck, and the flowers effects left her legs trembling as more of her juices spilled down her legs. Each pass of his hand on her soft, pale flesh left waves of sensation running through her young body. This encounter was slowly bringing back memories of her last encounter with a male in this forest letting her quickly know as to what he wanted to give her. Something she wasn't sure if she wanted it or not as the waves of mana flowing from the powerful being left her confused yet completely aroused.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 am

Oh? Just fell you say?" As Seraph speaks he continues stroking her neck with one hand while his other hand started stroking her shoulders. For the moment his touch is tender and caring, Seraph sees no reason to rush this. "If you just fell than why is your body acting like this?"

As his hands continued their stroking of her body Seraph's outstreched wings flap slowly before one of them shatters and the fragments fly into the trees and various plants surrounding them. While Seraph could have simply used a regular spell doing so would have required a gesture and he did not want to interupt his hands. After all, if he stopped touching her she might have gained enough control to resist the pleasure that was starting to overwhelm her mind.

An idea forms, it takes a little bit of focus and he stops stroking her neck to gesture to the other gold flower, causing it to fly into his hand. He proceeds to entwine it in her hair, before he steps back, the wings around his body flaring out and brushing across her nipples before settling behind him. With the wings out of the way his naked form is revealed, but since he dosn't want to seem like he is the one asking, or demanding, this his penis remains limp and unaroused. He can see that she is dripping wet, her nipples are clearly visible through the thin fabric, and her face is flushed with desire. The effects of the two flowers mirror off each other, amplifying the strength of the two spells on each flower significantly. "Since it seems you only wish me to respond to verbal requests I must obey. Is there anything you want before I leave?" Although structured as a request Seraph has no intention of leaving, although if she somehow still has enough control to resist her hypersensitive nerves that must be screaming for stimulation he would give her the apperance that he had left.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:34 am
Profile YIM

"I....don't know." she told him with heated breaths, her body shaking with the arousal held back within her. Feeling him stop stroking her neck for a moment before starting to do something with her hair she wondered once again why she felt like this but before she could come up with an anwser he stepped back his wings brushing roughly against her hardened nipples as they spread and revealed his nude form. Now with the effects of both flowers working their devious magic on her even the fabric of her robe and panties felt like tiny hands, touching every part of her body.

As he asked if she needed anything before he left, seemingly happy to leave at her request and turning away as her arousal left her speechless she finally spoke up saying "I.... Don't leave." Watching as he turned back towards her she slowly pulled the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground and leaving her standing there almost naked. He would see that her perfectly round breasts with were firm with arousal, topped with stiff pink nipples, and her tiny white thong was completely soaked with her juices leaving it almost completely see through.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 am

As Seraph had started to walk away her voice stopped him.

"I.... Don't leave."

Turning around to face her he watched impassivly as she slowly pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it fall on the ground, revealing her breasts and her soaking wet panties. Seraph could see her soul quite clearly now, could see her emotions, her confusion, her desire as they all raged for control of her mind, he saw that her desire was getting stronger each second, and with a wing magic cast control spell affeting all of the plants around here within fifteen meters Seraph had plenty of tools to push her well over the edge. Even more so if he could get her to believe that she was the one making them.

As he saw her juice drip onto the carpet of grass beneath her he had an idea. With a mental command the grass first started growing, and began to twirl its way around her feet before moving up her legs towards her panties. Its texture seemed to become softer and its touch sent waves of pleasure through her hypersensitive nerves. When the rapidly growing grass had reached her knees Seraph transfered control over those particular plant to her own mind, but linked it so that only the pleasure centers of her soul could give the orders.

As he watched her reaction Seraph made a mental note to use those Gold Flowers again before putting his mind back to the matter before him. "Did you want something from me?" This would work best if he could make her think she was the one who wanted this, if she had forced herself on him. That was why he had used the grass, hopefully she would assume that it had reacted to her own plant magic rather than suspect him.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]