View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
Ishtar moaned loudly with each thrust inside her by Mezrol's massive phallus. All she could do was hold on to a nearby root as she was simply overwhelmed by each thrust. It was like each one was penetrating her to core, yet still every thrust seemed to go a little further. It was such an incredible sensation.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 am

Mezrol reached out and wrapped around Ishtar's thighs to hold her in place as he took her. With every thrust the tendrils entering her womb expanded. Soon they merged together to become part of the main tentacle and equal its girth. Now each thrust filled her completely with the enormous tentacle.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel her thighs get tied down as Mezrol did what was needed to keep the blue haired girl from sliding away. Ahhhhh, it's too big! Ahhhh!!! She could feel herself being filled more and more by the tentacle inside of her. She didn't know how much more she could take but with every thrust she some how more of the tentacle inside her. She began to gasp loudly with every thrust.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 am

Every thrust seemed to come faster and faster as the invasion of her nethers continued. Ishtar could feel bumps move along its surface as her tummy visibly swelled. Tendrils appeared and began stroking her skin, tracing around the large bulge. A few of them wandered up to her wet breasts, rubbing his ichor into them in steady spirals.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel thrusts begin to pick up the pace as her belly began to swell. Tendrils seemed to come from everywhere as they began to rub her belly and her swollen firm breast. Ishtar moaned loudly as she feel she losing herself in the lust of the moment. Any attempt to make any communication at this point was not possible for the young woman. With every thrust, the blue haired student could feel the pleasure building in her build. Soon Mezrol had driven the student again to edge again.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

As the helpless girl's orgasm came closer an closer, the huge tentacle phallus quickened its pace. She was caressed and manipulated both inside and out by Mezrol's ever changing form. He had gathered more than enough energy from Ishtar to last him for weeks, but then where was the fun in stopping. He felt very pleased as he took her, wondering if she would be able to remain conscious after another strong orgasm...

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The young woman's moans and shouts got louder and louder with each thrust. Her back began to arc as she started to go over the edge. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Her moan filled the forest as her head pointed away from Mezrol as she was overcome by the pure estacy she felt it was the strongest she had felt in a while and it was simply too much for the nubile student's body. As her orgasm began to fade away the blue haired girl simply passed out.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Ishtar was filled and covered with gallons of the ichor she had enjoyed so much as she passed into darkness. He laughed to himself as she went limp, out cold. He withdrew from her and gathered up her clothes, then her sleeping body, and began moving towards the campus once more. Within an hour they were very near to the campus. Mezrol propped the still sleeping girl against the back of a tree on the edge of the grounds. He lay her clothes in front of her.

How to get home would now be quite obvious to her. What she did with the thick coating of ooze that covered her soft skin would be more of a puzzle.

"Thank you for your company, Ishtar," he said to her still form, before moving silently away.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9