View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
Ishtar moaned a bit as she felt the massages that seemed to target every muscle she had, and a few she didn't know she had. This feels wonderful. Ah!! For a moment she totally forgot she was naked on the jungle floor and just let herself get caught up in the moment.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Taking it as a cue, more tendrils appeared to assist in the massage. Instead of dozens, hundreds of tiny points were caressing her body, yet very few of them ventured onto her breasts or between her legs. Her entire body was being massaged at once.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar watched as hundreds of tendrils began joining their brothers in massaging the nubile student. Ishtar moaned again as she felt every muscle get worked over. Her breasts and nether regions were being left alone as if saving them for the main course. And Ishtar realized that dinner was about to be served...

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Mezrol turned out to be quite a skilled masseuse, despite his monstrous visage. For the moment, at least, he continued to spare her most sensitive spots. His intention, of course, was to help her relax and recover her energy so that she could be ready for her next barrage of pleasure. His tendrils were firm and gentle as they pressed into her skin.

"Tell me, dear Ishtar, have you recovered your strength?"

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar nodded. I can't believe how good this feels. She could feel her energy returning to her even as she spoke. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but she knew her experience with Mezrol was far from over.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:57 am

"Your pleasure is mine, my dear"

The tendrils that covered her body slowly spread to the areas they once avoided. Her breasts were caressed from every side, and her nipples were paid special attention. More of the green ropes neared her nethers, tracing across the soft skin of her thighs as they neared their destination.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt the tendrils begin to cover her breasts as they massaged them. Ishtar moaned as she felt her nipples received extra attention. She could also feel tendrils working they way to her nether regions. She knew what was coming next but she wanted to vocalize her suspicions.

Ah! You want more?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 am

"Of course I do. You are fare too wonderful a girl to leave wanting, my dear. Nor do I want to leave you before thoroughly enjoying your company."

The massage continued as a few of the tendrils prodding her nethers became more adventurous. They gradually pressed further between her wet lips and discovering her most sensitive parts. Some ventured deep inside as others remained superficial, but they always remained slow and gentle.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ah! Your going deeper into me? Oh! It feels so good. She moaned as she felt him press deep into her. She writhed on the ground as she surrendered to Mezrol and his gentle slow caresses. Uh! It's so good!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 am

"I am most pleased that you approve."

The tendrils that were now within her began to thoroughly explore her dripping walls. At the same time a somewhat thicker tentacle pressed itself between her buttocks and began to enter her. He was quickly becoming very familiar with every inch of Ishtar's lovely body.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ahhhh! Ishtar head shot straight up as she felt the thicker tentacle enter her rear. She held her moan for a while before her head finally fell forward. Her head and orbs slowly began to bob with each thrust he made into her rear. Also she could do was gasp and moan in response.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 am

Tendrils tended to her nipples as they shook, standing erect on her hanging bust. The thick tentacle slid slowly into her depths as her damp flower was explored. The tiny tendrils gained some girth as they ran across the slick walls.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar continued to moan as she felt the tendrils begin to build within her flower. Meanwhile the thick tendril had gone deeper and deeper with each thrust. Finally her nipples began to massaged as she felt Mezrol work her over. She could feel the pleasure begin to build within her again. Ahhhh! This is too much! Ohhh!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 pm

He could feel an orgasm quickly overtaking the girl. His present actions continued for the moment, saving the rest of his plans until after her climax. One of the tendrils within her delved deeply, finding the tight passage to her womb. It stimulated this as its length continued to slide against her walls.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The final thrust into her womb was too much. AHHHHH! Her moan filled the forest as her head shot once again skyward. As she spasmed, Ishtar's voice slowly fade away before she was dealt with the aftereffects of her own release.

Ishtar head fell foward as she tried to catch her breath. Her second orgasm had proven that the blue haired student was putty in Mezrol's tendrils....

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next