View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
Rats, now I am lost. It had been hours since Ishtar had entered the woods looking for something to write about for her Creative Writing class. She had hoped to find a squirrel or a bird in which to inspire her.

However she found nothing. It wasn't like the forest was empty, as she heard noises. It is just that by the time she got there, all the noises had ceased. Worse, she had gotten herself lost while attempting to track the noises down.

Ishtar stood up and sighed as she wiped some sweat off her forehead. She pulled on a a light blue tank top (that had a variety of flowers running down the right side) to let some air in to cool herself off. For once she was grateful that her tan shorts were a bit too tight. It meant they were unlikely to snag on a branch or a bush.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
It was close to an hour before Mezrol became aware of he girl's presence in the woods. Since then he had begin tracking her progress and soon came to realize that she had become very lost. His mind churned with ideas for this pleasant situation, and it soon became difficult to decide how to approach the girl. After all, taking a girl with his aphrodisiac and swift movements was too easy. After a short while, he made a decision.

He would offer the girl directions.

Mezrol began to close the distance between himself and the female he sensed. Before long he was close enough to see her, and he was immediately struck bu the color of her hair. 'My, that can't be natural...' were the only words that crossed his mind as he approached. He made no attempt to hide as his blob-like form came close enough for the girl to plainly see.

"Have you become lost, my dear?" The words seemed to simply appear in her mind in a deep, soothing masculine tone.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar heard a male voice. She looked around to see what was the voice. As she scanned around the forest, she finally found what she thought was the originator of the voice. It was simply a large green blob.

Ishtar immediately hopped back in surprise. She took a second to recover as her breasts jiggled in reaction. Yes, I have. What exactly are you?

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 am

The mass continued to approach her, but came to a stop several meters away. He would have smirked at the sight of her jiggling breasts, but alas, he had no mouth.

"Though I hesitate to use the term," the voice answered, "I suppose you could call me a monster, or perhaps an abomination. I am a cursed being, and if not for that curse I would be very much like yourself. But enough of that; what brings you so far away from your residence?"

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

I was trying to find some wildlife to write about. It seemed like it was just out of reach of them all the time. I Before I knew it I got lost. Ishtar couldn't believe she was talking to such a creature. She at least now had something to write about!

I have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Ishtar Rocha, it is nice to meet you. She formally bows in front of the giant blob that is a few meters from her.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 am

Mezrol was genuinely surprised. Last time he talked to a human like this, the only reason she didn't run was because he all all around her and completely hidden. Now he was receiving a very polite introduction by a very attractive girl who didn't even seem concerned. 'Interesting...' he thought.

"My name is Mezrol, and it is indeed a pleasure to meet you. Pity that the wildlife has eluded you, but they seem rather skiddish in these woods."

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar was sure what to make of newcomer in the woods, but so far things seem to be going well. Mezrol had not made any particularly aggressive moves so far, and seem to be pretty polite. Ishtar smiled, Yes, I guess they are very timid. I wonder why they always seemed so scared. I can't even really lure them with food. As she said that, she innocently fans near head again as beads of sweat drip down from her forehead.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 am

"I would not doubt that some of the creatures residing out here have abused them in the past. Not all of them are as... kind... as I am"

The mass remained still, splotches of light reflecting from its smooth surface. It looked almost damp. In fact, it was slightly damp. Mezrol had begun releasing a very small amount of his aphrodisiac. He was enjoying this conversation and didn't want his guest to become speechless with lust too soon.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

I see. I guess I must have been lucky to only run into you. Ishtar looked around a bit as she became a bit concerned that there might be such a dangerous creature around her.

She could feel her heart race a little. Calm down. There is only you and what ever Mezrol is. Ishtar shook her head just a little to get herself set to resume her conversation from Mezrol.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 am

"Indeed. I know this area quite well, and would be more than willing to help you."

This was, of course, quite true. He gained nothing from leaving a girl in distress. Mezrol intended to lead the girl back to the school grounds, but how long that took and the events that took place in the meantime were a bit more hazy.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

That would be great. I would be most appreciative if you could help me get back to the school grounds.

How lucky to find such a helpful creature as Mezrol. With his help, she would be able to make it back to school in time for dinner.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:55 am

"Very well, follow me."

The voice remained as soothing as ever as the creature began to slowly glide across the ground in the direction opposite of where the girl had been heading. Though she didn't know it, it was indeed the right way. Well, more or less the right way...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you, Mezrol. Wow, I guess I was going absolutely the wrong way. Of course at this point she had no idea which way was the right way or he was even leading her back to the school. But it was either that or stay lost in the woods, and she really didn't want that.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 am

"Indeed you were. If I hadn't found you, then you may have encountered someone who wouldn't be so willing to assist. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't."

Mezrol was in no rush. He moved along at a leisurely walking pace. Time had no effect on him anymore, and they weren't as far from the school as one would think. It seemed that his companion had spent a good while walking around the campus as opposed to away. However it would still take them hours to get back.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I guess I will. Are there a lot of dangerous creatures in the woods?

Ishtar shuttered a bit at thought of such creatures wandering around in the woods. And here she had wandered into the woods with little more than her clothes and a notebook. [i]How stupid of me. Well at least I ran into Mezrol, he will lead me back. And not too soon, as its starting to get a bit hot out here. She pulled on her top a bit to let some cool air flow underneath her top to cool her chest.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next