View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Taken under your wing (For Seraph) 

Post Re: Taken under your wing (For Seraph)
"At least I think it was my creation," she admitted. She didn't know the enchantment nor the proper ritual. But it had appeared and it had done her bidding after all. However unnatural that bidding was. She wrapped her arms around herself as her clothing dried up. It was very strange to suddenly feel warmth over her skin after being so cold for so long. "I know, it's just... Instinct. Normally, I don't escape these sorts of situations with my dignity intact. I'm used to being afraid, I guess." She gave an apologetic smile.

Sun May 30, 2010 3:33 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph listened patiently as Diana replied, and he nodded understandingly at her words. Which means your initial summoning must have been instinctual ... perhaps the conditions around you caused your body to summon it, without your mind understanding how you did it? Were you doing anything special when you summoned it? Anything that might have caused it to appear? Seraph acted as if he didn't know that she had been masturbating when she summoned the elemental, fantasising about sex. It would be quite entertaining to see just how she responded to that, if she was prepared to admit it. To sweeten the offer Seraph continued to speak Because if I can learn how you summoned it in the first place I could probably teach you how to do it at any time.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun May 30, 2010 6:43 am
Profile YIM

"I, uhm..." She scratched the back of her neck and blushed rather predictably. She blinked a few times and gazed down at the dirt ground, the ground still damp from where the elemental that had once protected her now resided. She bit her lower lip when contemplating what to say, her mind frantically searching for a way to not lie to this creature that had saved her dignity but at the same time not reveal the full truth. Relieving myself? No, it'll sound like I was taking a piss. "Sorry, I'm having a hard time remembering, give me a sec." More thinking, more frantic searching. Relieving an itch. No, it'll sound like I have lice or something. Diana kept searching and searching, her blush glowing as she was trying to avoid the truth. Alas, she could think of nothing. Perhaps brute honesty would be appreciated. "I was masturbating," she declared at last, lifting her head up and looking up at the angelic figure. Suddenly, however, Diana realized something. Why do I care what he thinks about me?

Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 am

<sorry for the delay>

Seraph hid his amusement at watching Diana blush as she tried to stall for time while she came up with an excuse that would be truthful, and yet hide what she had really been doing from him. She couldn't know that not only had Seraph watched it, he had fueled it, had caused it. When she finally did realise that she couldn't think of a suitable way to hide it and settled for blunt honesty Seraph smiled at her.

Fair enough ... an interesting catalyst for magic, but not unheard of. After all, mana is your soul, so anything that causes intense emotions, something that is primarily felt in the soul rather than the body, is likely to cause a surge in magical power. As to why it remained around afterwards ... I would assume that since maintaining a spell requires less energy than casting it, and once the spell was cast you were powerful enough, and skillful enough to maintain the spell on your own. Impressive, especially considering the amount of power required for such a spell, and the fact your abilities appear to be limited to 10% of what they should be.

Seraph didn't seem to care in the slightest about the admission that Diana had been masturbating, had in fact come up with a fairly detailed, and actually accurate, theory behind it. He did leave off the fact that during heightened pleasure one's mind would struggle to cast a spell that the caster wanted to cast and instead just did it's own thing. But that particular detail could be saved for later if he needed to praise Diana more.

Oh and thank you for your honesty. My sight is focused purely on souls, and the sight of a soul lying or attempting some form of deception is ... irritating. To me it is the visual version of someone running their nails across a chalkboard.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

(I apologize also)

I scratched the back of my head as I listened intently to what he was saying. It felt like I was in a lecture hall listening to a professor talk about his favorite field. Suddenly I realized what he was saying, that he was commenting on me having considerable power at my disposal, that I was limited in using it and other sorts of things complimenting me. It felt so weird hearing it from this great being. It was oddly humbling, but at the same time it still felt strangely... Over the top. Then I heard the comment he made about seeing souls. I looked up at him while he said that.

"Considering the inhabitants of this island, I must say that seeing souls must be a terrible thing... How can you bear it, seeing the most debased and evil creations of evolution's souls?" I shuddered at the thought of seeing the souls of beings capable of doing such terrible things. To myself, to others. Just the one that was here merely moments earlier, and is now laying dead but a few feet away from me. I instinctively glanced to wear the beast was. I expected to see a bleeding corpse, a burned carkass, anything. But no... It was just gone. No trace of its ever existing except for a puddle of water where her elemental had once been. Maybe it was a demon and that's what they did. Who was I to question the surreal? My eyes went back to Seraph.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Seraph simply offered Diana a shrug when she shuddered at the knowledge of his soul sight. How can you bear to see anything? I have always had my sight limited to souls, and I usually struggle to see any souls but those of such abominations, or those that have a very similar mindset. It is irritating, no matter how long passes it always will be, but you get used to it. All one can do is just destroy them whenever you see the chance, and cherish those few times fate lets you catch a glimpse, even if it is only for a moment of a soul that is not twisted and dark.

Seraph offered Diana a brief smile. So I must say, thank you for being a bright spark in what is normally a fairly dark world I inhabit. It is a rare pleasure to have a chance to meet a human who isn't as dark and twisted as that abomination was. Is there anything else I could do to help you? Just ask and I would be happy to teach you more about any school of magic you wish. As Seraph made that particular offer he decided to demonstrate that he did indeed know about water magic. The water in the air swirled towards a spot in front of him, and within seconds a flower seemingly made from ice floated between Seraph and the student, seemingly unaffected by the heat of the day.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3