View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Taken under your wing (For Seraph) 

Post Taken under your wing (For Seraph)
My eyes were aching from the lack of blinking, my hands making the motions as clearly and expertly as they could. Keep your thumb pointing up, forefinger intertwined with the index finger, ring finger touching your palm... I quoted the text in my head, remembering the positions of my fingers as quickly as I could. I spoke the ritualistic words and finally let out the last of the breath I'd been holding with the final syllable. Sadly, this caused something wrong to occur, for I'd stretched out the last syllable.

What was intended to be a basic summoning spell, to conjure up a bit of water from the moisture in the air, turned into quite the opposite. The water in the air was dismissed, flung away from me and leaving the air around me dry and acrid. I sighed, my mouth also dry from the failed spell. "Damn it all." I swore softly.

Luckily for me, if it weren't for the power inhibitors on the island, I'd probably have left myself a dried up carcass. I sit down in a nearby patch of grass and take a swig from the steel, insulated bottle I'd brought with me. I took a deep drink from it and replaced it back on the forest floor. I knew better then to worry about animals taking it. If something did take the bottle, they'd be after me in moments. The sense of hopelessness refilled my chest, like it always did when I thought of the horrid creatures plaguing this island and, in particular, myself. Fear tried to pry itself into my chest but I shrugged off the aching emotion and stood up, willing myself to try once more.

I plant my feet in the dirt, take a deep breath and begin preparing to cast the same spell once more in a different part of the clearing.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Taken under your wing (For Seraph)
Seraph soared through the sky, his form hidden by the usual light reflection spell. He had only just left his garden, and was flying towards the campus in the hope that he could find a student in a position which guaranteed her to be alone, thus allowing him to attack. But the chance of that was rare, at least for another couple of hours. Until then he would probably have to settle for simply flying around and enjoying the freedom he now had.

However his plan changed when he saw a flicker of discharged mana that indicated someone had cast a spell. The power level was fairly weak, but it was also chaotic enough to be noticeable. Which meant it was probably a student, and probably one who was trying to teach herself through a few old tomes and trial and error. Seraph shook his head at the idiocy of some humans, magic was far to dangerous to be playing around with without some form of protection.

As he flew close enough to see the clearing the student was practising in he caught sight of her soul, in the heart of another swirl of mana. Interesting indeed. He could identify the wind the student was calling on, the wind of cold, or more specifically the wind of water. An interesting choice, but that was not what had sparked the majority of his curiosity. That had been sparked by the suppressed emotion he could see in her soul, despair and hopelessness, all underlined with a suppressed fear. Not only was this student aware of the other denizens of the isle, she was also used to being attacked. No doubt she wanted to learn magic to prevent that, and that simple fact was something Seraph could use.

Still hidden he floated in the air above her, watching. He wanted to see just what she could do with her magic unaided before he approached her. Of course he had a counter-spell ready in case she miscast or the spell looked like it was going to injure her. Seraph was not the sort who would let a potential source of entertainment injure itself.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Profile YIM

I felt the mana swirl around me as I began to finish the words that would cast the spell. With a final, much more resound then last time, syllable, I clamped my mouth shut. I then felt the air around me grow more humid, droplets of water starting to appear in mid air, gravity pulling them to the ground, but they still appeared! A smile blossomed on my lips at the near success of the spell. With a bit more exertion, I did my best to visualize the droplets coalescing together into a levitating orb, to will them to defy gravity. It was like convincing a stubborn priest of the 18th century that the Earth was round, nearly impossible. But, with enough effort, I finally managed to do it, the rippling ball of water levitating in front of me. It was barely larger then my fist, but the sheer fact that it existed was good enough for me.

I released the spell, allowing it to fall to the ground. I took in a deep breath afterwords, the water splashing against my legs and shoes as it struck the hard, compacted dirt ground. Exhausted, I allowed myself to fall against a nearby tree. I took another sip from my water bottle and swore quietly as I realized it was the last bit. I'd need to go get more from the school soon and I didn't think I'd be able to resist the bed laying in my room.

But I lacked the energy to move right now. So I sat still, resting, recuperating my strength as the ball of water evaporates and gets absorbed by the thirsty dirt.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Seraph's counter-spell goes uncast as the student causes the water in the air in the clearing to race towards her, before forming into a fist sized ball of water. As she lets the spell collapse the water splashes against the ground. Seraph draws closer, and he quickly focuses on the water. As he calls up the very wind she had just been using, that of water, he can suddenly 'feel' all the water in the clearing. A much larger, and more complicated version of the spell she had just tried.

As Seraph focuses the ground dries out and the water evaporates into the air, much faster than normal. However the student seems to exhausted to notice. An exhaustion caused by a depletion of mana, and a thirst. Seraph can see that the drink bottle is empty, the student had just drunk the last of it.

Seraph drops down even closer, close enough so that his mana 'bubble' encloses the student. As the energy reinvigorates her he casts a second spell, a compel spell that implants the idea into her mind to try and use the spell she just cast to fill up her drink bottle. Of course Seraph has control over the water, so it will do as she wants. And then when she starts to drink it she would unwittingly be furthering her own arousal, drinking anything that was currently under the effect of a spell was similar to drinking liquid mana after all.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Profile YIM

I take a deep sigh, feeling energy return to my limbs. I will myself to stand up, relieved at the bark of the tree I was leaning on no longer biting into my soft skin. I flex my shoulders slowly and feel the humidity in the air. Perhaps one more try wouldn't hurt, I reasoned to myself. It wouldn't require as much mana on my behalf this time anyway, with all of the abundance of water. Logic seemed to be overtaken by an appreciation for good fortune. My hands once more made the proper gestures and the words rolled off of my tongue, by now practiced and precise. The water began to swirl and coalesce into a ball, at least three times larger then what it had been before. It was as larger as my head.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. How successful is this spell going to get? The ball didn't even swirl around the edges, held together almost perfectly by, what I thought, was my own will. I stretched my hand out and the ball stretched out into a cylinder, the energy flowing through my fingers and manipulating the levitating globe. My eyes widened in fascination, I'd never felt so powerful before. I began to move my hands in circles, on over the other, palms facing each other and the ball also began to swirl, making a miniature cyclone. Fascination was ceased when I once more felt the dryness of my mouth.

An idea sprung into my mind of its own accord, and it seemed like a rather good one at the time. I turned to the waterbottle, it's cap left off by myself rather sloppily, and its insides empty. I slowly willed the water to the bottle and, with careful gestures, I willed the levitating liquid into the container. I finally relaxed, letting my muscles loosen. I'd barely used any of my own energy and felt barely any side effects. I was amazed beyond any comprehension.

Sitting down once more, I took a sip from the mana-laden water. I brushed at my lips with the back of my hand and took another, deeper gulp. "Mmm..."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Seraph watched as the student cast the spell again, and as she gave it subtle nudges to control it he interpreted those nudges and manipulated the water. First into a ball larger than her head, and then he stretched it into a cylinder. Next it swirled into a miniature cyclone. Finally the compel spell took root, and at her next gesture the water flowed into the bottle. There it sat, at least until the student raised the bottle to her lips and first sipped, before gulping more of the water down.

Seraph's mana sight could see the mana in the water as it seeped into her body. He could see her body coming more 'alive', could see the arousal spreading through her body. He could see the mana addiction slowly take hold, her body wanted more mana, craved it. But the more she drank the more she would want. And each time she drank it her body became more and more aroused, and much easier to turn her into Seraph's entertainment.

For know though Seraph wanted some more information about this student. And to that end he flicked open a hand and the Darklight Grimore appeared floating above it. Waving his hand over it the pages open and flicked through until it rested on the page of the student below him. With that all done he started to read.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 am
Profile YIM

It felt like I was drinking a soft drink. It tasted really good but left me still thirsty and wanting more. Another gulp and still nothing. I moaned softly, in my mind it was due to annoyance, in reality it was due to my thighs rubbing together beneath the short, uniform skirt. I took one last, deep gulp and felt the water had run out once more. I sighed and shook my head slowly. That was a bad idea, I should of known better. I set the bottle in my bag and picked it up, throwing it over my shoulder. I stood up, stretching my long, slender legs and began to walk back towards the school.

My cheeks were burning, but I had no idea why. A strange warmth was blossoming in my chest, almost like an ache. My breathing had grown heavier. I assured myself it was due to the heat. As I walked, my thighs were rubbing together, pressing my undergarments against my nether and rubbing them against the hypersensitive lips. A soft quiver passed through my lips as I strode almost clear of the opening in the trees. I suddenly couldn't take it any more, it was maddening.

I stopped lying to myself and through myself onto my back in a soft patch of grass. My hand plunged immediately into the hem of my skirt and undergarment, pressing up against my pussy. I palmed the sensitive slit, rubbing it with my palm. Soft moans of satisfaction passed through my lips.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 pm

By the time Seraph had finished reading the entry of the student Diana Varnia in the Darklight Grimore she had drunk all the water 'she' had manipulated into her water bottle. Seraph smiled as he saw the mana racing through her blood, through her body and through her soul. The emotion's ruling her soul became more and more clear as the arousal spread through her body.

Seraph remained close to Diana as she started walking, and he watched as the simple act of walking furthered her own arousal. She continued to walk, and Seraph could see her struggling to control her desire. Just as she was about to step out of the forest she lost that inner battle, and Seraph felt a small smile flash briefly on his face.

As Diana dropped back into the forest and dropped down onto a patch of grass her hand slipped down, and quickly plunged past the hem of her skirt and panties before pressing against her pussy. As she started to moan Seraph decided to take a more active role in the proceedings.

Suddenly her free hand would find water rushing into it, forming into a shape. As it took shape it solidified, and while the surface seemed to be as hard as ice it was not cold. Almost as if she had subconsciously used a spell her hand closed around a dildo made of water. As if her magic knew what she wanted, what her body was craving. With her arousal Seraph doubted she would realise that the spell hadn't come from her. But it would be no loss if she did. If she was aroused enough to pleasure herself in the forest it would be easy enough to push her the last couple of steps before she would willingly beg to become his entertainment.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Profile YIM

I felt my body squirm in the under bush, my hand desperately pawing at my pussy in a desperate attempt to quench the arousal, yet it failed just as the water had failed to quench my thirst. Then, as if responding to my subconscience demands, I felt something form in my palm. Where the water had come from, I didn't know, but it was warm and soft, swirling around my hand. Perhaps I was a much more powerful mage then I knew! Perhaps I'd managed to unlock some sort of power today! I decided it was time to put it to good use.

I felt the water in my palm take shape into that of a slender, hard phallus. I unknowingly obeyed the water's master, quickly and unceremoniously slipping my panties down my thighs, quickly yanking a leg out and letting them rest on my still contained thigh. I then quickly proceeded to lift my skirt and start to tease myself with the head of the watery cock, parting the lips of my womanhood with its head. I bit my lower lip, feeling my cheeks burn furiously as I worked myself to greater heights of arousal.

With an almost audible splurt, I thrust the aqua-cock deep into me roughly, tired with the teasing and my body aching for release. I began to pump it through my nether lips, its watery surface coated in my own sex honey. My hand came up and began to knead my still covered breast roughly through my shirt. Moans permeated the forest as I pleasured myself, my body squirming at the attentions.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 am

Seraph smiled briefly to himself as Diana used the water dildo as he wanted her to use it. He watched as she first teased her lips before plunging it inside her. As one hand pumped the dildo inside her the other moved up and started groping and kneading her breast through her blouse. As she did so Seraph suddenly decided how to proceed.

Even for him what he wanted required a gesture, however brief. As his hand moved in a complex pattern that seemed to make it's fingers pass through themselves Seraph saw the water rushing to form something new above Diana. First a hand took shape, fingers copying her own hands movements only on her other breast. From that hand an arm formed, and it continued like this until 'she' had completely summoned a water elemental to serve her.

The dildo she had been thrusting inside her had turned into the elemental's cock and it continued to thrust inside her, its pace and size matching whatever she desired. While the cock pumped in and out of her soaking folds one hand moved to tease her exposed clit while the hand on her breast tried to pinch her nipple through the clothes without stopping its kneading of her soft mounds.

Seraph knows that this is a chance for her to realise just what is going on, but her habit of falling into a fantasy world and forgetting about the real world will help him here. She could very well believe her powers are far greater than they actually are, and that she is capable of doing things she never would have believed possible. If she fell into that fantasy Seraph would play along, he would let her think she was the one in control. Even after he revealed himself he would play to that fantasy, all the way until either he manipulated her into thinking she wanted him, or until he grew bored and showed her that it was his magic, not hers, that was doing all this.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

I continued to writhe under my own assault, but soon I felt the other side of my chest come under assault, my eyes opened slightly, expecting to see some sort of masculine assailant taking advantage of my weakened position, but I was surprised to see a hulking mass of surging water, kept together by, what seemed at the time, my own sheer will. I felt its warm finger press against my tender and overly sensitive nub and I arched my back in response, mewling loudly. I then felt control of the aquatic phallus inside of me leave my hand and start to thrust into me far more assertively. Its girth began to grow, pushing against the walls of my clamping cunt.

I felt like a mage in some sort of fantastic age, with dragons inhabiting every deep cavern and Knights going on epic quests. My mind, however, lacked at the moment the concentration to tell my imagination otherwise. It began to feel so natural. Perhaps this happened to most magic users? The thoughts whirled about in my mind as the aqua-dick whirled through my pussy.

I felt the large mass of water lower over my body, its watery girth and warmth enveloping me entirely. For some odd reason, I could still breathe beneath the surface of the watery surface, but my body was entirely consumed by its watery mass. The cock remained in my pussy, as if the thing had turned itself inside out. Its molestations of my body continued, bubbles escaping from my throat in the place of silent moans of pleasure. It felt so warm and inviting, I almost felt like I didn't want to leave. Heat built in my chest and in my pussy, my own sex juices joining those of the water elemental.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

As the water elemental enveloped Diana in a bubble of water Seraph focused for a moment so that Diana could breathe the water. After all, if she drowned that would not be very entertaining at all. She was taking it well, and Seraph could see from her soul that her mind was distant and living in her own fantasy. For the moment he refrained from looking directly into that fantasy and instead focused on making the water elemental as pleasing as possible.

While the cock continued to thrust inside her the colouring of the water elemental slowly changed as Diana's juices flowed into it and became a part of it. Suddenly the member thrusting inside her pussy started to grow just a little bit faster as it absorbed as much of her juices as it could. The more juices she released, the bigger it would get. Of course Seraph was careful enough to put a limiter on it's size. It wouldn't do to make it big enough to actually hurt her.

While the lower part of her body was being taken care of the water around her chest had soaked through her clothes. Allowing the water to grip and squeeze both of her breasts with ease. Every part of her soft orbs was caressed or kneaded by the water surrounding her.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

My body writhed and flexed in the watery prison, warmth gushing from my nether, leaving a hot spot near my thighs and lower torso. More bubbles rose from my throat, muffled words leaving my gaping mouth. I reached out, but the water elemental constricted my arms, holding them down, splayed out to my sides. I felt its powerful grasp on my tits, kneading and rolling the churning, golden globes with almost no effort. I felt my cunt clasp uselessly on the flexible water, its rough surface stimulating me even more as orgasm rippled through my body.

It felt so good, the heat relieved for a few moments, the water pricklingly cold as the heat from my body was finally relieved. But it only lasted those precious few moments of bliss. It returned afterwards, like a fire, the flames extinguished but the embers still burning and ready to ignite once more. But at the moment, at least, I felt satisfied.

((I'm leaving the Elemental's reaction to this up to you. Pardon the long wait! Holidays and all.))

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 am

<No problem.>

As the elemental continued to pump its cock into her welcoming folds Diana released more and more juices, and as those juices were absorbed into the 'bubble' of water that made up the water elemental it responded by thrusting harder into her. As her inner walls tried to tighten around the cock it simply reshaped itself so that it could continue to slip inside her easily.

Seraph watched as the elemental pushed her closer and closer towards orgasm. Soon enough her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. It rippled through her body, and as she reached her peak the elemental's thrusts became even faster, prolonging her orgasm as long as possible. As soon as her orgasm ended however the elemental flowed away from her and settled into a humanoid shape kneeling next to her.

Seraph would let her choose what the elemental did next, and if he disagreed with what she wanted since he was the one in actual control he would simply get it to do what he wanted.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 am
Profile YIM

I coughed loudly as I felt the elemental let me slip from its grasp. I collapsed to the floor, my body wracked by the spasms of the coughing. My eyes were closed, a puddle formed around my prone body. I started to breathe deeply, my breath raspy and deep. Warm juices continued to dribble and splurt from my heated mound. At last my chest stopped heaving, at last I regained control over my fatigued body. I groaned softly as I pushed myself up into a sitting position, water dripping off of my soaked shirt and sleeking my bare thighs. I looked at the water elemental. "Whatever will I do with you?"

I didn't feel strong enough quite yet to push myself to my feet, my nether still occasionally flinching from the recent orgasm. My cheeks were heated and blushed, my breasts clearly also engorged from the attentions, their rosy pink visible through the soaked shirt. I swallowed audibly and rested my chin on my knees, which I had pulled up to my chest. "Lets see if I can find some way to dismiss you, last thing I need is an 8 foot tall, sex hungry water golem following me around." She gave it a sympathetic smile. Don't worry, though, I'll summon you again next time I get the chance." I felt almost sorry for the poor thing, a bit of guilt welling inside of me. I quite literally felt like cuddling with the elemental. In its silence and helplessness, it really did tug on my heart string.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next