View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Taken under your wing (For Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Taken under your wing (For Seraph)
I am simply your will made form. I take whatever shape, form and function you desire of me. While the elemental didn't appear to speak a voice, the words smooth and spoken as if they could very easily become something else, sounded in Diana's head. The elemental remained motionless, but only for a few seconds.

The reason very quickly became clear, Seraph had decided to make things a little more interesting by summoning something new, and he just copied a nearby monster for what he 'summoned'. That four legged monsterous looking thing with dozen's of tentacles was pounding it's way through the forest towards Diana, it tentacles poised threateningly.

Of course the water elemental moved to protect it's 'master' from the attack, and with that Seraph watched Diana as he guided both his summons in their battle with each other.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 am
Profile YIM

I flinched a the sight of the monster and squealed softly in fear. I forced myself to my legs, my muscles protesting painfully. I pressed against a nearby tree, the elemental moving itself between us. I watched it as it prepared to do battle with the four-legged monstrosity. This can't be happening, oh, God, please don't let it be happening...

I bit my lower lip and chewed it slowly. I was cold, my skin was clammy, my nether still contracting on occasion from orgasmatic after-shocks. I couldn't concentrate enough to calm my mind, let alone cast a spell! At best I could guide the elemental. And try I did. Yet somehow, its movements were faster then what my mind commanded it to do, its dodging occasionally happening with no prompting of my own. Doubt started to fill my mind. What was going on?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:15 am

Seraph saw the doubt filling Diana's mind, questioning how the elemental was moving so fluidly despite her inability to accurately guide it. That particular line of thought was something Seraph needed to discourage, and so as the doubts grew in her mind the water elementals form wavered, and started to 'leak' out across the ground. Almost as if it had suddenly started to sweat, but due to it's nature that action would severely weaken it.

The 'monster' pressed it's advantage and as the water elemental weakened it's tentacles smashed through the water elemental, dispersing it and turning it into a falling cloud of water. Grinning in lust and anticipation the 'monster' advanced towards Diana, not noticing the water elemental desperately trying to reform behind it.

From above Seraph watched, waiting to see if fear of being raped would banish the doubts she had over her having summoned the elemental. If it did he would cause the elemental to reform and 'kill' the 'monster'. If not ... Seraph would be fucking Diana through proxy. Again.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 am
Profile YIM

I pressed myself against the tree, its hard bark pressing through my thin and soaked shirt into my soft skin. I hardly cared, despite adrenaline and the recent orgasm making my skin more sensitive then usual. My eyes raised up to the monstrosity. I gritted my teeth, trying to will the thing to rise up again, to fight for me, yet my eyes closed tightly instead. Fear took me, gripped at my heart. The doubt never left, my mind stubbornly clinging to its logic. And so the water elemental dispersed, fading into the ground and making a muddy puddle. I quivered and whimpered, forcing myself against the tree. I felt warmth against my cheek and deluded myself into believing it was the creature before me. I felt things brushing up against my skin, when in fact it was merely my pulse. I kept my eyes tightly shut, however, refusing to look at the thing.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 am

Seraph watched as fear overwhelmed Diana, and as her mind refused to let go of her doubts. With a thought he caused the water elemental to reduce into nothing more than a puddle. Only now he still had his 'monster, and Diana was at 'its' mercy. Seraph knew what she would be expecting, knew what he should probably use it to do. What he had originally intended to do if she didn't lose her doubts.

Yet he suddenly decided to change his mind, to change his course of action. Diana would hear the thing getting closer, it's six feet skittering across the leaf litter on the ground as it drew closer. It's voice laughed, a deep evil sound that grated on the back of your mind, and tentacles wrapped around Diana's arms and wrists before spreading her into a spread eagle position and digging their ends into the tree she was cowering in front of. Effectivly trapping her against it. It's glistening black body drew closer, it's mouth open hungerly as it's fully erect cock, nearly 8 inches of pink thick muscle, drew closer and closer to her cunt, still wet from when the water elemental recently fucked her.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 am
Profile YIM

I suddenly felt its actual tendrils press against my limbs, pushing them against the tree. I yelped and flailed feebly, screaming for help. I never opened my eyes, however. I refused to give it the satisfaction. My legs kicked until they were bound to the tree also. My nether was left quivering and in the open, the wind blocked by the thing's sheer mass. I could almost feel its malicious intent, its unrequited lust. I couldn't help myself, human curiosity got the best of me. I opened my left eye just a smidge and regretted it immediately, the massive, red penis filling my line of sight. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes again. "P-please, no!"

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 am

The 'monster' approaching Diana chuckled, it's deep voice sending a shiver down the helpless student's spine. It started taking heavier steps, letting Diana hear the sound of it as it approached. She may have closed her eyes, but with her ears still hearing it coming she would be left with her imagination as to what it would do. Did it have more than one cock? Or something else it could use like one? Could that already large cock get even bigger? Was it? All of those questions, and the imagined answers, would inevitably flash through Diana's mind. Seraph made sure of that, with a mental suggestion implanting each question one after the other inside Diana's head.

Soon it stopped, and for several long seconds the only added sensatino was it's heavy breath blowing across Diana's face, and her exposed chest. The breath chilled the water that was still on Diana, after all she had recently been embeded inside a being of pure water. The monster waited, letting the fear, and a tiny amount of anticipation, grow. Soon it would take the final step that would bring it's large shaft up against Diana's wet cunt, but it stretched out that moment. As if it was glorying on the fear it was creating, and reveling in Diana's helplessness.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 am
Profile YIM

The chuckle sent quivers down my spine. I felt the whimper leave my lips before I could catch myself. Each sound of it played nightmares of its size behind my eyelids. I bit my lower lip as my mind betrayed me, sending images behind my eyelids of the worst case scenarios. My breath began to quicken as fear truly set itself in my chest, anathema to the monster's own controlled, heavy breathing. I could feel my sensitive nipples stiffening at the tender caress of his breath, my cheeks blushing softly as if embarrassed for my chest. A soft squeak of fear escaped my lips as it took that final step. I could almost imagine it, looming over me, impossibly close to taking me with its monstrous shaft, that despite being too large he'd force inside of me anyway. I felt the need to close my thighs, and my legs quivered as I tried to make that need reality, but the bindings were too strong. At last I gave in, as surely what really was out there couldn't be as bad as what I imagined. My eyes opened and I found myself looking at the thing's chest. They wandered up, at last finding its monstrous face. I looked up at it for a few long moments, frozen at the sheer... Sheer... I couldn't think of a proper word to describe the thing's face. Not ugly, it had certain proportions to it that made it acceptable to the eyes. All that I knew was that it didn't look like the kind that would ever take no for an answer and it would certainly hurt me if I did.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 pm

When Diana opened her eyes and looked into the 'monster's' face it smirked cruelly and chuckled as it took one more step. It's massive cock rubbed against the helpless student's lips, the tip only just proding inside. But already Diana would feel her entrance being spread open. Just how spread apart would her walls end up being when that cock plunged into her? It was obvious that this 'monster' wasn't interested in foreplay, wasn't interested in finding out if Diana's body could take such a massive intrusion. It was interested in simply fucking her as hard, fast and deep as possible.

It chuckled once more, and Diana would get the feeling that when it finished chuckling it was going to impale her on the shaft prodding at her entrance. The fear of the rape would build up, but just as the chuckle seemed to be winding down the situation changed.

Suddenly the tentacles binding Diana became slack, and the thing simply slumped to the ground. As it did so it revealed that a full half of it's back had been burnt away, the remaining flesh charred black and sizziling. Seraph smiled reassuringly at Diana as he advanced, his palm where he had 'cast' the fire spell that had 'killed' the monster lowering. Two wings of light were wrapped around the angel, while his other two wings slowly flapped behind him.

Are you OK miss? Seraph asked, his voice and expression concerned. The 'monster' would have terrified Diana, and now he had both saved her from it and demonstrated he was a powerful mage. Hopefully this change in tactics would work. After all unlike so many of the monsters here his natural appearance was something that did not inspire instant distrust in most who saw him.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

Cowardly whimpers left the girl's lips as she felt her nether slips spread apart. She bit her lower lip to silence herself, to not give him the satisfaction of getting her to squirm. Just because he'd succeeded already, didn't mean that he had to know that. She squeezed her eyes tightly and whimpered again as she felt that bulbous, unwelcome phallus push against her vagina. Her eyes were squeezed so tightly that a tear had actually squeezed its way out and trailed down her cheek. Then the creature's phallus fell away, its tendrils slackened and Diana's eyes fell upon its scorched, cauterized flesh. She fell to her knees, in shock, too unbelieving of the fact that she'd actually escaped. For once in her life, she'd escaped. Half-delirious laughs began to roll from her mouth, her hand reaching up to run through her hair. She'd escaped! She was saved! But by whom? Her eyes narrowed and she looked up, seeing the angelic figure standing proudly.

She heard his question, but rather respond in words, she responded by running up to him and hugging him tightly. She knew that her mouth would stutter and betray her, so what better way to show her gratitude then a good-natured hug? Then she remembered that her clothes were soaked through and through and she stepped back. "I, uh... Just wanted to thank you for saving me. And, uhm... I'm sorry, I forgot I was... Uhm, drenched..." Her cheeks flushed as she looked down at herself. Her hardened nipples were poking against the blouse she was wearing and the white piece of clothing may as well have been see-through in its transparency.

Sat May 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Seraph simply smiled at Diana as she rushed to him and hugged him tightly, her relief at being saved and the sudden flood as her fears flowed away overriding any reservations she had about such an act. She had even forgotten about her drenched clothing. She may have tried to deceive herself that her action was simply trying to say thank you, but her half-delirious laughter when she had discovered that she would not be raped after all proved to Seraph what she really intended with the action. Her extreme fear had sparked an instinctual response, and the moment she was saved from it she had desperately clung to her apparent saviour.

As she pulled back, embarrassed, and tried to explain her reaction Seraph simply smiled. Do not worry about it. Having my wings slightly wet is easily a fair price to pay for saving one such as yourself from that ... abomination. I do need to apologise for taking so long to arrive, I did notice it, but when I felt it clashing with a water elemental, and a powerful one at that, I did not think my interference would be required to protect you. I realised my mistake, and as a result of it was almost too late.

Seraph's voice was kind, gentle, exactly the voice one would expect an angel to have. He had noticed just how visible Diana's body was, her clothing was drenched and her nipples still hard and erect, poking visibly against the almost clear fabric. However Seraph's eyes, as much as Diana could tell at least since they were pure gold, were focusing on Diana's face, and not taking advantage of the fact her blouse was near see through to look at her breasts.

There would be plenty of time for that later. Now was the time to play the part of the guardian. To see just what he could do to her under the guise of helping, of protecting her.

Sat May 29, 2010 2:59 pm
Profile YIM

Diana's cheeks were still flushed from embarrassment and she nodded her head to him when he spoke. She hadn't even noticed that he had wings. His voice truly did carry with it an air of power, an air of... Goodness that calmed Diana's nerves. She couldn't help but forgive the angelic figure. "It's alright, you came before anything more could happen and that's what counts." She smiled at him slightly, unsure whether he'd appreciate the gesture. "Thank you nonetheless." She knew a select few words that she shouldn't udder, she knew that they always led down a path she didn't want to tread, but she just hoped that this time would be different. "Is there anything I can do to thank you?"

Sat May 29, 2010 3:48 pm

For a moment Seraph toyed with the idea of using a short term plan to take Diana, but it didn't take long for him to dismiss that idea. He would drag this out, wring every possible entertainment out of her before taking her. Manipulate, deceive and trick. He would play to his appearance, to what she seemed to think of him. To the fact she had seen him 'kill' a monster that was about to rape her.

Of course he couldn't just let her offer go to waste, he just had to work out how he could use it, without appearing to use it. There was little challenge in taking someone, in using magic to arouse and dominate. But to just use words, underlined with a little bit of magic, to manipulate and wrap someone around his finger without her noticing, even if it was only for a short period of time ... that would be tricky.

The knowledge that you are safe, and that one less of these things is here, is enough for me. However I would like to know why my assumption of power was so off? I assumed that the elemental was more than capable of dealing with that monster, but it lost without causing any real damage. Something happened to offset the magical power in the elemental, and I would like to find out what in case it could be used by a more powerful monster against me later.

Sat May 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Profile YIM

She watched his face and his composure, almost breathing a sigh of relief when he didn't immediately bid her disrobe. Hugging her arms around her chest, Diana proceeded to look into his eyes and waited patiently for him to finish speaking. "You see," she began, trying to explain it herself. What had happened back there, anyway? The elemental had seemed more then capable of dealing with the monster at first, but then, when she'd closed her eyes, it had been destroyed. "I suppose I gave in to my fear and lost my concentration." She lowered her eyes apologetically.

Sat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Seraph's expression became one of interest as Diana explained what had happened. He reached out, seemingly not thinking, and his hand touched the fabric of her blouse. In an instant a wave of warmth spread through it, drying it off. As entertaining as being able to see her breasts in the blouse was the mental effect of his action would be much more useful in the long term.

So the elemental was your creation? I'm impressed. It's been a long time since I have seen someone with that sort of power, regardless of how long it lasted. But why would you be afraid? Elementals are fanatical in their loyalty, and an elemental of water is near indestructible. No matter how many times that thing attacks it the elemental will simply reform as if nothing has happened. Such a guardian would be nearly impossible to bypass. Seraph tried to blend some praise for her in summoning the elemental with querying why she had become afraid. His tone of voice as he went into detail as to why she shouldn't have been afraid wasn't condescending. It was spoken in exactly the same tone that everything else was.

Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next