View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Parts (for Lynmarie) 

Post Re: Parts (for Lynmarie)
Aegir had not been greedy persae. He had enjoyed acquiring new knowledge though over the long years what could be considered new? But he eyed her nonetheless. He had heard the pleas of others in the past, some he had even bargained with.

For a second or two he pondered what she had to offer, mouth tendrils quivering as he thought to himself. She had been interested in the communications equipment and he attempted to delve into her mind, to access her past history and what she could do, what she had been best at.

Again he hit an inky blackness that he tried to press through. He exerted against this force but felt resistance as if something or someone had been preventing him from acting. Most curious indeed, so he focused instead on what he had access to.

He could tell that she was being genuine with her words, she was too afraid to concoct a story.

Studying the runes then her visage he spoke to her at last.

Immortality ... tales, poems, songs ... what can you offer?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
"I can't offer you too much but, I can offer you something I think you could use... I can offer eyes and ears."

she said with a smirk and a nod to Aegir.
"I can give you eyes and ears to almost every single student in the school and a way to watch them. you'll know what they're doing, when they're alone and be able to pick and choose targets at a whim... How's that sound?"

It was all she had... she could alter the remaining thousand receivers to have hidden cameras and 2 way sound. her friends already had the unbugged models and that's what counted and even if he did find them she wouldn't even ask for him to leave them alone.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 am

He had fallen silent, as if he had been contemplating this. He had eyes and ears in the nodes that he had manufactured though now he had a single node opened to him so scanning others had been a pain, that was until he could make others 4 or 5 months to make but one node. And if he used any or destroyed one or two here or there then it would just be as difficult.

Eyeing her as his mouth tendrils twitched this way and that he found that it was remarkable that she would give up others to steal herself from harm. He supposed that it was human nature to look out for themselves first.

If there had been a reversal in their fortunes had been reversed he would have done the same.

And how would you accomplish this?

Character Listing

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:04 am

"In my pocket... there's a transmitter... two way... I've given out well over a hundred of them... they all think they're one way but... they're not. I didn't want to spend the time to alter them. I can hear what any student is doing... they're each on a different channel... I've programmed over a thousand channels for this thing. I did it so i could spy on anyone anywhere at any time... I'll give you this tell you how to work it and I'll make sure every student in the school has one so you can listen in on them... at your leisure."

she couldn't believe she was willing to pervert her pirate radio and spy network in such a way but... if it meant she'd be safe from being raped... if she wouldn't have to endure torment in such a way she was willing to do anything.
"I'm disgusted in myself for offering this but... I will do it and i'll make sure to give every new student one you'll be first to every virgin to get here if i have a say!"

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:13 am

He seemed to ponder for a moment that must have seemed like an eternity. One of his tentacles went into her pocket and produced a radio which he gazed at with his white eyes. He considered for a moment, and why he could do similar work his node could not be everywhere at once.

Then he had considered what it would feel like pressing inside of her, feeling her fold around him. As he considered this his mouth tendrils twitched and quivered. He seemed to weigh the two options in his mind, turned over her words again then spoke again at last.

Very well, he stated as he let her down to the deck of the ship. You have yourself a deal.

He had been no fool though, he just saw the best of both worlds here. See, Aegir had been quite slow moving and rarely caught a "pure" being before other monsters had their fun. But he had seen the sense of having the secrets of the students that he had preyed on.

He figured that he could take Lynn too by entering into her dreams. Such a matter would only seem natural given this "close" call.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am

Lyndsey blinked slightly as she was placed on the ship's deck after he had taken the radio, agreeing to the deal. she sighed with heavy relief kneeling to the deck as she gathered her removed shirt lowering her gaze to him slightly. Her voice was a combination of thankful, relieves, and slightly subservient and disgusted.

"You won't regret releasing me... you should already be able to tune into at least two dozen students... it'll hopefully double daily. you're a very... very...VERY generous creature... Thank you!"

She praised Aegir before standing and pulling her shirt back on looking over the edge down to the sand of the beach. of course she didn't know this thing planned to use her words against her, she had only been asked to be let go once... and surely she'd regret her wording.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Praise had been something that he was not use to receiving nor being thanked. He had been true to his word letting her go as she shimmed down the rope ladder just as he had later scaled up the walls of the dorm, his skin the color of the brick to easily blend in, that was incase someone glanced up in his direction.

Not that it had been an issue. He could sense minds and could pick up when they had been close though it grew late and there had been few that chanced the outdoors at that time.

Hearing running water he had been aware that Lyn had been taking a shower. The dorm window had been locked and closed, no real obstacle to him since he simply used his telekinetic abilities to unlock then open it.

He oozed into the room beyond shutting and locking the window behind him as he heard the spokes of the shower turning off. Good timing ... he crept towards the closet, a tentacle opening it as he slipped inside then closed the door behind him.

His node, the small bud that it was had been on the window sill hidden behind the curtain. By tapping into it Aegir could see through it's eyes, even project his own abilities through it if he had wanted It was the perfect living tool in that regard.

Aegir could hear the creak of the bathroom door as it had been opened ...

Character Listing

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:22 am

The knowledge of monsters actually existing on the island weighed rather heavy on her mind throughout that day but, what could she do about it? really there was no one who would believe her, nothing she could do against them, and if anyone even did believe her what could they do against something like that? She sighed to herself and sat down in her room when she had finally arrived, setting herself down and putting together the recievers with their secret little transmitters installed right in the device.

When night fell she sighed softly to herself, brow slick with sweat as was her back. it was rather uncomfortable really. she stood from her work and moved to her closet to gather some things, purple velvet pants and a matching blouse with two skull and crossbones on it, one over heach breast. she moved to her dressed and gathered her a set of underwear, simple black satin cloth; just the sort she'd wear to sleep really, not having enough courage yet to break a rule.

she simply showered for a time, not one to take too much time normally this time was different. after cleaning off she just huddled into a bit of a ball on the floor of it whimpering to herself. disgusted in herself, beating herself up for what she had decided to do to other girls just to save her own skin.

"I deserve to be raped for what I'm doing now... I'm worse than the mosnter giving up my own kind like this."
she said to no one, voice muted by the water hitting the tiles.

When she finally decided she had enough she turned off the water and sat with the towel wrapped around her for a time, drip drying out of depression, hand resting on the gently glowing runes on her upper arm. finally removing the towel she dressed in the clothes she had brought with her. finally she left the small room to her dorm proper.

She shivered slightly letting her eyes wander the room for a moment before she'd move to a chair that sat there beside a simple slanted desk. there rested a sheed of paper, a small set of pencils, a needle point pen and some rulers. she decided to take a short time sketching a page of what looked to be a graphic novel or comic of some sort.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Lurking in the closet Aegir gave thought to what was to come as he sketched out details. Now he was not the sort to be too creative though he had been getting better over time. He had credited this on all the minds that he scanned.

It had been his node that he tapped in given him a view of the room and Lyn as she sat down to some drawing. He supposed that he could have used his mental abilities to dominate her or even make suggestions seeing that he could not enter her dreams while she had been conscious.

Still he had been curious, something that did not happen too often in his days so he watched through his nodes eyes wondering what she was planning to draw.

He did scan her mind though, delving into her mind. He had found that most of the day had involved her tinkering with radios as she inserted transmissions into them. He approved of this given that she was working on keeping her word. He supposed she could have broken it or mislead him by having only a few working radios that he could tap into. But she didn't.

While he had possessed a bit of a conscience given all the minds that he devoured in the past. Minds that had tainted him. But he did not feel overly bad about it as he rationalizes to himself that he was going to delve into her on a mental level rather than a physical one though some would say that it's worse ...

Character Listing

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 am

The page she was sketching was a new story that today had inspired, it was a young woman with red hair meeting a girl on the beach. it took place in some blend of future and past the woman had a sword and some sort of futuristic looking belt in the rough sketch over a simple plaid red skirt and white blouse. in the final panel a transparent creature was drawn behind the second girl. the left it as a rough that night when she looked at the time.
"Still early for me. Today sucks though..."

she finally sighed coming to the realization that all of today had drained her more than she had thought and to be honest with herself; she didn't want to do anything more today. She laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling. In her mind were running thoughts of what she deserved for what she was doing, most were foul things no one would ever wish on their worst enemy. She was taking it harder than it looked.

Beyond that her mind ran over what people would do to her if they got raped and then found out it was her fault. The results never seemed nice either. Finally in her mind was an odd pang of loneliness, something she had never had to deal with before; she had always had people around her, friends or family, even if she had 'suggested' they do things they normally wouldn't, they had been there to talk to.

She just didn't seem able to sleep yet though, all this weighed far too heavy on her mind,
I wish I could just release all this stress...

She never had really paid attention to sexuality, that was made even more obvious by that single thought.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

His node watched on and in effect so did Aegir as the sketch took shape. Through his node though he had been able to feel all the doubts that flowed through her mind given that he had been always feeling outward, not to do so would have been like losing a limb since he did it often enough that it was tantamount to another sense.

But as her mind flickered over the horrors of these things she laid back upon her bed. He could feel her desire in relieving a little stress though he also knew of her lack of knowledge in the sexual realm.

Not liking to use his domination abilities unless he had too Aegir had not been above using his suggestive powers. They had not worked on everyone just like a hypnotist couldn't hypnotize everyone. Still, it had been fairly effective and he used that now in the interim of her going to sleep.

Their had been something inside her and he had not know if this entity afforded her any other protection. He had only known that it was there, if his mental powers word then so be it, if not well there was nothing lost by him using it.

So like a radio he transmitted his power through his node. At first he was gagging her reactions. A simple suggestion course through her brain to get ready for bed, that it had been a long day and that the sooner she rested the sooner it could all be behind her ...

Character Listing

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:43 pm

She offered a soft sigh to no one shaking her head gently to herself as she continued to look at the ceiling. Finally she slipped off the side of her bed moving to her dresser. She pulled out a pair of satin shorts that seemed to match the pants and shirt she was wearing. she stretched slightly and took the PJ pants off putting on the shorts instead, she was still wearing the boy's underwear, all be it they were tight on her legs, they still just seemed wrong on a girl.
"I guess i won't get a drink... I'll just finish getting ready for bed Maybe I'll stop caring as much after a night's sleep."

she commented aloud to no one in particular as she stretched her slender legs a bit doing a simple split to stretch her thighs out. she stretched her arms and then slipped onto her bed pushing the sheet off she turned out the light but, still her mind kept her active and shifting nervously in the bed unable to rest for obvious reasons. she muttered a few things to herself before she rubbed the red runes on her arm.
"Damn I just feel so uncomfortable for some reason..."

she grit her teeth and cursed a time or two before she shifted reaching under her bed. she pulled out a small bag of taffy/
"maybe this'll calm me down..."

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 pm

He had not missed a beat seeing all through his node. He sensed her restlessness and it was about to get worse or so he had thought. There seemed to be no resistance to his suggestion though so it was reasonable that she had no resistance to his tampering or she had not reacted given the suggestion was reasonable enough and not worth fighting.

Traveling through her mind took him the briefest of time. He had not known where this entity existed in her mind but he had not reached it. He had been traveling through minds for so long that reaching his targets had been a thing of ease when dealing with humans.

Finding the pleasure centers of her mind he began to pump it full of endorphins as he dialed up her response to pleasure as well as heightened her own arousal that came on quite suddenly like a flash. He watched through his node at the affects of his work, noticing the jutting out of nipples against her shirt, envisioning how hard that they must have grown as if a cold breeze panned through the room.

He added to this by sending her images of the day. Her being snared up in the grasp of some horrid creature, her bargaining with it though in her visions she did not see what had happened, only what could seeing that this thing seemed to ignore her words, seeing that it had taken her filling her body with a throbbing tentacle, others writhing about her breasts as he tore opened her blouse and a portion of her pants to better get at her.

A small measure of telekinesis pressed against her arm sliding it down towards the waistband of her shorts before his touch dwindled off her arm. Tentacles flowing all over her, seizing hold of her legs as he peeled them apart, her smaller body being held aloft as it continued to fill her with itself ...

Character Listing

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Lynz blinked slightly feeling a slight warmth spread through her very suddenly, a pressure and tingle against her skin and an odd discomfort from the moving of the layers of cloth (she enjoys wearing a bra to sleep rather than her velvet cloth) over her chest. She shivered as she shifted her legs slightly feeling a pleasant shiver drift through her body as she did.

Her mind began to roam over the day, or so she had thought, the memories of fear, the shame she felt begging for her chasity but, it drifted to a place that it shouldn't have, her mind it seemed was creating thoughts of what might have happened if the creature had decided to ignore her, she barely knew why it was happening, first she thought of one of the tentacles forcing itself into her mouth to stop her begging, next came several wrapping about her a few sneaking into her shirt and massaging her breasts others into the legs of her pants prodding the cheeks of her botton and rubbing at her inner thighs, the images sent shivers of fear through her and she was noticably shivering the tentacles forced their way under her wrappings and flexed the cloth tattering into hundreds of pieces and drifting away in the wind, the crotch of her jeans torn open exposing the boy shorts cut panties she wore to sleep rather than the boxers she normally wore out side.

She felt her hand drift to her waist as an image of the tentacles lifting her spreading her legs and ripping the rest of her jeans off and finally her panties away before thrusting quickly into a sopping wet pussy.
"Why the hell am I thinking about shit like this?!?!?!"

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Aegir let these images play out for a little while. Guilt drudged up from her mind? Regardless it had lasted only the barest time for another image had been shaped in her mind. Yellow, she could see something yellow emanating behind hear, the accompanying crackle of electricity could be distinguished as the illumination rapidly brightened as something streaked beneath her and struck her aggressor who had shrieked, let her go as he let her hit the ground and recoiled away with speed that he had not even imagined that he possessed. It fled and as it did so another ball of energy had been hurled at it.

From what she gathered there was a man adorned in strange futuristic garments hurling energy bolts from his hands at a retreating Aegir. Then the thunking of his feet on the deck of a ship as he ran forward, lobed a few more bolts then turned towards her.

"Miss, are you alright?"

The thoughts seemingly natural yet in truth they had been alien and all Aegir's doing.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next