View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Parts (for Lynmarie) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: Parts (for Lynmarie)
she didn't understand why this was drifting through her head, the thoughts and feelings that came with it filling her with an odd mix of curiousity dread, confusion and warmth. She sighed softly at the images in her head dancing about, it took several minutes to pass before the new image hit her, something striking the monster, pusing it back, making it flee.

It was a man, a handsome man, easily described as a bishie, his shoes hit the deck of the ship as she moved to her naked dripping form, her breath was quick in both reality and imagination, though they were being created by aegir her mind was tweaking them ever so slightly for her, her subconscious was enjoying this and her guardian had no idea this was all alien.

in her mind she shook her head to the man huddled in a ball covering her nethers and chest desperately drying to gather some of the tatters of her clothes, her jeans had enough left to them to wrap around her waist while she crouched and make a make shift botton and her blouse's remained was just enough to cover her bare chest.

The real lynz felt her lips dry and wiped them, an odd moisture building between her leg and she had no idea what to do about it.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

The man moved towards her, blotting out the sun as he came. He witnessed her manipulating her clothing as best as she could and he shrugged off the tanned jacket that he wore. The thing appeared dated for another time though she supposed it resembled a trench coat.

He draped it over her shoulder then gazed in the direction that the creature fled in as if to assure that they had been indeed alone. Beneath his jacket he wore a black sleeveless shirt showing off his arms which were sizeable. Nothing overly dramatic though it had been clear that he had worked out.

Both his arms were covered in white tattoos that shimmered faintly in the light of day though their brilliance was dimming with the passage of time. The symbols were unknown glyphs that decorated both his arms.

"If only I could have gotten here sooner ..." again his gaze lifted toward the direction that the thing headed in.

"I'm Step hon from the ADD. That was Aegir, a telepath that we have been after for some time now though your safe now. He can't regenerate from electrical attacks and isn't likely to return. Come on, let's leave this place."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 am

She was feeling so hot in her bed she couldn't help herself, she sat up and stripped her top off, it landed on the floor revealing a purple bra with black lace she laid back and shifted her shorts off revealing matching panties, both she hadn't worn when she was attacked by aegir. she'd never had a wet dream before, never had a wet daydream before either but her panties showed she was enjoying the images forced into her head though, a thin patch of darkness rested on the crotch of her panties. she shook her head just faintly.

In the day dream she stood mostly nude with the cloth draped over her she faintly nodded though didn't say anything as she shakily moved to stand with the man, she didn't understand what he was saying but he felt safe.

"God! I'm so hot! why am I so hot?"

she groaned uncomfortably her hips shifting in her bed as she writed, her body begging to be touched, it was more than likely difficult for a monster of the island to resist, a girl begging for something she didn't know.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

The man walked with her, one cool hand about her waist in order to assist her on her way as they walked. There had been the dull click of his step on the ship's deck, his head turned towards her angling down as he did so in order to peer into her eyes.

That had been when she noticed that they were two different colors, one blue the other green. The evil eye some cultures would say. "His tentacles," he lied cooly as if he had done this a million times over. "They are coated in a secretion that causes human flesh to heat up, to feel as if someone was having a fever.

"Our scientist theorize that he uses heat to break down and assist in digesting food so his body feasted recently and was going through the whole digestion process.

"The thing is he is not alone on this island, perhaps the only one of his kind though their are a variety of bests. The ADD has been successful in capturing or killing most of them but their are a few that slip through our grasp from time to time, like Aegir.

"We assign groups to deal with them based on their strength. I'm a null, or called that at least. My kind are exempt from telepathic abilities so we are the ideal agents for dealing with someone like Aegir. Unfortunately he still managed to ambush us and incapacitate the bulk of my squad. Only Freddy remains and he took off like a coward as soon as Aegir showed himself, I drove him off but unfortunately drove him into you ..."

Near the rope ladder at the side of the ship now he flickered his gaze over the derelict then back at her. "I can assist you if you wish ... help you forget ..."

Character Listing

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

"Fucking damn it! I can't sleep like this!"

she cried out sounding a bit like a desperately pained child that didn't know what was wrong with them. No doubt it was a delicious thing, a naive fully developped woman writhing on her bed in her underwear. she gripped the bedsheets and the teeth as her body continued to beg to be touched.

In the imagry however she had silently followed the man to the rope ladder, her eyes on him constantly as he explained himself and what had happened. he offered to help her forget but, she wasn't sure what he meant. she simply cocked her head a little at that.
"How can a girl ever forget this?"

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 am

Aegir's eyes melted over Lyn's form as she writhed on the bed. Had he been paying attention he would have picked up a musky scent emitting from his own body as it seeped out of his pours telling him of his own arousal.

No, that was to timid of a word. He only produced the musk when he had really been turned on of course and he certainly was in that state as he watched the writhing body. In delved further into her mind though as he concentrated on dream like images.

The man stopped, turning towards her when they reached the rope ladder. "My kind ... I am not human ..." he began softly, then paused as he allowed that to sink in before explaining further. He seized her hands with his own, his eyes gazing into her own.

"We are born with a communal memory so each generation knows what the one before did. At times you don't want a piece of information. If uncle Harold murdered 7 people then offed himself you might not want to recall that. What's worse is that over 90% of us have eidetic memories too. So we have learned of a technique that allows us to scrub out certain events that we don't wish to relive daily.

"It requires a little more effort on others then if we were employing it on ourselves but is simple enough ... contact ... close contact so that our minds can link together and I can use the proper techniques on yours to cause you to forget this single heinous act and so you do not erase other memories as well by error.

"But to invoke this talent I'd have to kiss you ..."

Character Listing

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 am

"gotta... gotta relax..."

she stammered shifting on her side to face her closet now, her skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat from her own body's want. she still did little to nothing to relieve it though. The aroma of the musk didn't go unnoticed by her though. she shivered at the scent.

"And now something wierd smelling is in my room! what the hell is with this place?!"

In the image however Lyn was flushed bright red from a blending of shock of him being an alien and being told he'd have to kiss her to make her forget this. She cleared her throat a little bit.

"Well, if you were human... uhm I mean you really really look human... like a model or something but, anyway.... if you WERE human you'd know that kissing is something a bit... reserved for relationships. I couldn't i mean i do want to forget this ever happened but... I couldn't kiss I don't even know you."

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 am

Hearing her thoughts Aegir summoned up a group of illusionary voices, incomprehensible, in the hall outside her dorm room. It seemed as if someone had been emersed in conversation with someone and he hoped that this would draw her attention away from the scent or at least make her doubt that it was emitting from her room and that someone outside of it had something causing the scent.

Stimulated her mind, flashing an image there for just a second. Cheese. Maybe she would think someone had one of the brands that smelled less than satisfactory. How she interpreted things of course had been up to her though he had sprinkled in just enough influence to cause doubt.

In her mind she could see the guy, the corners of his mouth wrinkling as he fought back a smile. Then he spoke once more.

"Same evolutionary tree ... long ago during your prehistoric era humans were being breed by a race known as the Anakaki. Some had been taken to their home world and bred their. Thus those of us there evolved differently with the influence of the Anakaki.

"And yes, I am aware that your culture has taboos against certain things from my studies." He gazed at her, hands taking in hers. He then smiled as he looked into her eyes, thumbs tracing over the back of her hands. Her words had not seemed to shake his resolve though or maybe they did seeing that she wanted to forget. She just seemed hesitant due to the methods.

But he leaned down anyway, the touch of his lips smoothed against hers and she could feel the warmth in them, the flowing of heat as something seemed to transfer out of him and into her. The sensation was soothing though as it work over her, first radiating out from her mind then washing down her spine.

His hands pulled her closer so that their chests had been pulled together, then his grip on her hands tightened, his lips still lingering on hers though he eventually peeled them back so that they could breath.

"It is done ..." he whispered.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6