View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Parts (for Lynmarie) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: Parts (for Lynmarie)
Lyndsey laughed softly to herself when she saw the stairs at the bow of the ship she smirked softly as she continued to run forward making sure to be at most two steps ahead of Stephanie. She glanced back over her shoulder still seeing nothing. It seemed that lyndsey was running with almost no effort, she didn't seem to be tiring from the run, even her breathing was soft and steady.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 am

Athletic he noted as he witnessed her rushing up the stairs. He was secretly making notes about her status as he formulated an stragety in dealing with her. He climbed the stairs after her, looking back occasionally for all the good that it would do.

Nothing though he could still hear something roaring at the back of the barge. But soon enough they emerged onto the deck of the ship. Sea air assaulted their noses as they came on deck while clouds stretched out over the sun bloating it out for the time being though one could see the orb blazing behind the clouds in a yellowish ball.

Steph was heaving, her chest rising up and down, eyes cast over her shoulder down the dark stairs. Her ears hearing it in the distance of the ship though her eyes then brushed over the deck before her legs were thrown into motion.

She had to go back towards the rear of the ship though her speed had seemed limited do to the bruise on her leg. It had been clear that she had been heading towards the ropes that they had alited from.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 pm

"you alright Stephy? Forgot about your leg, need some help?"

she asked simply looking concerned about her new friend as she moved to take her hand as they approached the rope ladder they had used to climb onto the ship in the first place.
"I can try to piggy back you if you want, I'm a bit short but, I'm sure I'm strong enough to carry you. trust me on that!"

she smiled gently as she shifted her hips carefully glancing back at the stairs at the supposedly coming creature that probably was invisible. it was rather depressing a concept that their predator could be inches beside them and ready to pounce for all they knew.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 am

"No, I'll be fine but thanks anyway" Steph said. By the sounds of the roars the creature was probably downstairs though of course there had been no way to be certain of that. It sounded to be beneath them and to the rear of the ship.

But Steph had soon seized the ropes of the latter in hand and paused as if thinking about descending it, her body actually blocking it as she turned towards Lyn with a smile dashing over her features.

"This has been fun but no more toying with my food ... that is the expression isn't it? Don't worry, I won't eat you or anything like that," she beamed as the sun broke past the clouds.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am

She moved to the ladder only to find Stephanie not moving on it. Her words simply made her blink faintly looking at her 'friend' silence for a short time followed as she looked over her shoulder then to the girl.
"Uhm... your food? won't eat me? what are you talking about Steph? we really shouldn't be fucking around like this right now. We're kinda running from something that made 3 ships be abandoned remember??? no time to be creepy..."

She asked gritting her teeth slightly as she looked over her shoulder again. she was a bit bothered nervous and just slightly afraid. she shook her head once more glancing over the edge.
"and it's way too high to jump."

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 am

"Is that right now?" she asked rhetorically as she knew that all this had been simply jis creation.

Something grabbed her hoisting her up into the air suddenly. It had been no more then his telekinetic abilities at work though he added a touch of his own illusionary ability by emitting the sound of a roar on the deck behind her. Hovering 10' or so in the air, Steph smile. pushing her glasses up on her nose a final time as she craned her neck up to look at her.

"I told you there were beings on this island ... beings that defied human explanation. Monsterous beings ... I told you not to be alone, not to be isolated and I guess I'll show you why."

He shifted appearing like the haze of warmth shimmering off the street. His shape began to change growing taller, much taller as he stretched out to a height more than seven feet. His skin darkened to a deep mauve coloration while the color in the eyes melted away becoming white.

When the transformation had been complete she would see him as he truly was as he dropped that portion of his illusion. His lower waist gave rise to tentacles that served as legs. His upper torso giving rise to a humanoid shape. His mouth being surrounded by four mouth tendrils that swayed and twitched.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:34 am

Lyndsey watched Steph curiously stepping back now on the deck before she began feeling herself rise in the air. She heard the roar but, ignored it now as she looked down at the 'girl' her arm began to glow a deep dark yet vibrant red as Stephanie began to disappear to take the appearance of Aegir proper. The second mind in Lyndsey's form was apparently very angry right now though whatever it was thinking was concealed.

Lyndsey on the other hand grit her teeth now as she gazed at the alien being below her. she was furious and completely able to ignore the massive burning heat in her arm despite the fact it wouldn't injure her at all, it would still hurt like hell.
"That's pretty damn fucked up! I liked stephanie! she was cool! why the fuck would you make up a girl like that just to mess with me?!"

she scowled at Aegir as a few rocks from bellow seemed to charge and explode. She didn't want to risk magic when she was so very high in the air. it ws likely to get her killed.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 am

Aegir's mouth tendrils twitched into the formation of a grin. He sensed her thoughts as the rocks down on the beach began to explode popping like popcorn. Not one for taking any chances when it could be helped he reached into her mind pinching off the nerve that had gone to her visual receptors as he robbed her of sight, at least temporarily since it was tough to target what you could not see. He had not sufficiently learned of a counter to her ability to charge things otherwise.

Again he pressed into her mind, telepathy though he had been using it all along on her simply moving his illusionary mouth to match up with the sound that passed from them to make it appear that he had been speaking.

So what you're really saying is that you like me, how touching, given that Steph and I are one in the same.

Using his telekinesis he lifted her arms up towards the sky, seeing that her arm had practically been on fire. He slithered a little closer as he reached up with one of his tentacles jerking down the sleeve. His eyes inspecting that which had been scribed there.

His eyes roamed over it in curiosity. He could feel the anger welling up in her other personality but paid it no mind yet.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 am

"No, you're a purple creature and she was a girl with interesting hobbies and an awesome personality that doesn't really exist. Pretty sure there's a difference."

Of course when she lost her sight it didn't seem to change the fact that stones were still popping below them. it apparently had nothing to do with her mind; right now it had to do with her anger.

The inscription on her arm was probably illegible to him, it was probably impossible to read by most creatures in general save for another of the 'angels' that had developed the language or the aliens that had discovered the words of power within the universe.
"Any chance You could... y'know not have me unable to see?! I kinda want to see what's ruining my fucking day!"

She shouted obviously still angry at Aegir as she felt the breeze against her seering yet unharmed arm.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 am

[color-#400000]Why, I can do that, I can repair machines if I so wanted.[/color] He had read enough books over his life to do so. His eidectic memory serving him well to recall what he had read. But her greater concern seemed to be her lost vision.

Tsk, tsk, shame on you to think that I would grant you the ability to see yet. Why? So you may target me better with your abilities? No, I think not. It shall be restored when I have determined that you are not a threat to me.

He had seen many languages in his life time but could not recognize the script upon her arm. He did not it in his vast memory for further research should he come across it later or found a way of deciphering it.

Going deep into her subconscious he brushed against the angry personality that he found there. Don't be so glum, I'll be gentle ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 am

"If you're made of flesh and bone or whatever cartaliage or goo or something I can't hurt you... yet..."

she was being noticably honest but, the yet was added honestly as well, apparently she as far as she knew was just too untrained or unpracticed with the ability to know how to charge more than a creature's hair. She huffed lightly as she was held still quite blind.

The odd being in her subconscious' mind seemed to work in the same language as the text on her arm though it spoke directly to Aegir's mind showing an interesting image. A being standing there with blackened wings akin to a raven appearing similar to a human. it wore long royal blue robes and held Lyndsey protectively. It then spoke in hebrew to him

בחרו לעזוב את הילד שלי לבד
[/color](Leave my chosen child alone)

Beyond that it said nothing else though lyndsey 'looked' to Aegir scowling slightly with sightless eyes.
"What the fuck do you mean you'll be gentle?! what the fuck are you planning to do to me?!"

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am

He had seen the truth in her mind with but the simplest of scans. He smiled, or rather his mouth tendrils moved into his species version of a smile. He thought about matters for a moment before squirming into her mind again undoing what he did. Her sight had been blurry as if she just came it from a snow storm seeing nothing but white. She would have trouble distinguishing color for a moment before her sight cleared and matters fully returned.

But as the winged image appeared before his mind's eye a quick scan of Lyn's own subconscious mind accessed this entity. Namely it allowed him to formulate the Hebrew language in his own mind. "No" he had answered her in Hebrew as he turned his attention on Lyn.

[color-#400000]My, my, what a filthy mouth,[/color] he cackled then, a tentacle reached up to her lips jamming itself into her mouth. It was a useless gesture in silencing her since he could hear her thoughts and though he was still playing with her.

Oh, your a smart girl ... I want you to think quiet hard on that matter, I know you realize what I mean. And with that the tentacle in her mouth began wriggling in and out of her mouth.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 am

She was quite glad for her sight to return, however slowly it did and she would have thanked the creature had it's tentacle not jammed itself into her mouth suddenly making her feel pretty sick pretty quickly, she had a surprisingly active gag reflex for a girl on this particular island campus. She winced slightly offering the creature a great deal of obscene thoughts, many of which included him being decapitated or cooked and breaded or otherwise violently bludgeoned.

The other entity in her mind just huffed wrapping itself in it's wings, he'd no longer be able to access that part of her mind or in fact any of her subconscious, all he's see if he attempted was a large door of blinding darkness.

Back on the outside she heard what it said as it's tentacle began pistoning in her mouth, she shivered in disgust at it as her mind cringed noticeably, if he looked he'd see a mental replay of her witnessing a freshmen student raped by a dozen varsity cheerleaders one forcing a strap-on into the poor girl's mouth. For a long time she just looked stunned unable to speak unable to move, her mind was blank save for that constantly repeating thought for the moment. she shivered violently and her eyes remained wide.
v...vi...vile... no fucking way... you would never... you wouldn't take away such an awesome person then...then do that...

as far as her mind was concerned this was the same reason she stoped trusting people, she was afraid her trust would be betrayed and here it was, her fear being realized.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

Interesting ... he pronounced when he had been shut out of her thoughts or rather the subconscious ones. He turned this sudden development over in his mind never really being shut out before. He thought about testing this darkness, exerting his will against it but left it alone for the time being.

He could access her thoughts and immediate memories it seemed so it was not a huge loss. Yet he surmised that this was a defensive measure of some kind or perhaps this entity that he had discovered did that, who had been to say for certain?

As he pondered this he witnessed the memory of the cheerleaders flowing through her mind along with her current thoughts.

Blundgeoning attacks would have litle effect though I have not been decapitated ... that would be new though I'll pass on that. I did tell you that there were monsters on this island. He chortled a little as his tentacle slipped out of her mouth though others moved to her body to begin undressing her. Oh, sure he could have torn and shredded her clothing but he did not simply peeling them off and clumping them onto the ship's deck.

Would I? Hm, why yes ... yes I would and there isn't a thing you could do to stop it. By this stage he had gotten her top off and looked to her meager breasts still clasped beneath her bra. His mouth tendrils twitched and dance in a gentle breeze that came over them.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am

"... y...you're right..."

she stammered slightly as she felt her shirt removed revealing what she wore instead of a bra; it was a soft silk on the outside and on the inside at her chest proper it was a soft velvet. it was tied in a surgical know down her side. Another thing one would notice were the runes on her arm in a language that seemed impossible to recognize. It began to glow from a blood red to a brilliant crimson.
Lyndsey was distraught terrified, nothing like one would expect from her thoughts or surface memories, or even how she had acted before his change from cute kind interesting girl to, tentacled rape monster. She glared at him feeling defeated for the time being before she'd slowly start to regain herself.
"Everything has a price... money, trade, something that'll make them do anything... what would I have to do to get you to not do this..."

She pleaded to the creature hoping to find some sort of greed or mercy in this creature though she felt she'd find none.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next