View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A whole new fanbase (Shokushu pixies/ Airi) 

Post A whole new fanbase (Shokushu pixies/ Airi)
Airi, the runaway idol, may have fled to Shokushu to avoid her fame, but without knowing it, she had managed to acquire a following even here on this island. Her new fans did not know about her fame back in her homeland. In fact, they did not care much for mortal fame and status at all.

No, her new fans were of a different sort altogether, in fact, they were not even human, but rather pixies, a small subspecies of the fay.
Pixie hearing is slightly different from that of a human. Because of this, some sounds humans can hardly hear is crystal clear to a Pixie, and some voices may sound different to a pixie than a human.
This was the case with Airi. Most human listeners would agree that the petite Asian was a talented singer, but few, if any, could know appreciate it the way the pixies did.

The pixies had discovered this by accident, by hearing her sing to herself. After this, several of the diminutive humanoids had taken to spying on her, hoping for a chance to hear her sing again.

And now it appeared that the pixies might be in luck. The pixies had gathered in one of their favorite spots. It was a small, secluded garden on the campus grounds. It was a beautiful place, surrounded by Lilacs, their rich fragrance heavy in the warm summer air. In the middle was a wooden bench.

The pixies had spotted their new idol walking straight towards the place. They darted into hiding as one, as soon as they heard the sounds of footsteps approaching.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A whole new fanbase (Shokushu pixies/ Airi)
My time at this school had been beautiful so far! I had friends, I was officially enrolled; even though I'd been told my record company had been informed I was here, they couldn't reach me before I graduated; part of the school rules or something. I had four years to worry about them at the very least; maybe i'd go for a six year masters.

Today however my mind moved to somewhere else. instead of study and friends I wanted to take the day to myself and wander the island for a little bit, learn about it find some nice places to rest my poor head and maybe a nice lake to swim in, I hated to swim in the ocean, the salt made my hair heavy and there was a lot there already.

I found myself soon arriving in a small clearing full of flowers. a bench sat in the middle my eyes glittered and I jumped for joy! I still remember the beauty haha!!! I blushed i was so happy, it was like it had been planted just for little ol' me!

"Sugoi!!!"

I giggled cutely as I moved to the bench careful to avoid the flowers. In my last few months I'd picked up english quite a bit better as my first goal in the school.

"# A beautiful day goes forward in a beautiful way.
people come people go
nature's beauty however
it is forever"

I sung sweetly as I laid down on the benches legs crossed my stockings were tights, they didn't quite have stockings small enough for my uniform.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 am

The hidden pixies watched Airi from hiding. She was such a delightful creature, the pixies all agreed. Her delicate features, her open and innocent expression, her apparent delight at life's small pleasures.. All these are traits the pixies find endearing.

Why, with her blue-green hair and her small stature, she was as close to a pixie as a human can get.

And then he started singing. The pixies all listened, quite enraptured. After a while, a few of them could not restrain themselves, and joined in in their own lanuage, softly at first, in tones so high a human could hardly hear it, but gradually gaining strenght untill the petite singer had to realize she had somehow gotten her own backing choir.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm
Profile YIM

It took me some time to notice it but, I began to hear the most peculiar thing I'd ever heard. Midway through the song i stopped singing looking around the clearing.

"Hmmm? what's that sound? Sumimasen? anyone out there?"

I called out in a loud soft slightly squeaky tone as I'd stand on the bench looking around a little hoping to see something my short skirt hiking up a little to show i wasn't quite wearing the regulation panties; instead my white and blue striped set... I couldn't stand the simple white there was just nothing cute about them. I liked mine with the large bow on the front of the waist.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 am

"Hmmm? what's that sound? Sumimasen? anyone out there?"

The pixies felt silent. What to do? Reveal themselves, or maybe stay silent and hope she would start singing again?

A couple of the little creatures had hidden underneath the bench. As she stood up, they had a good chance to peek up under Airi's skirt. One of them could not resist any more.

A pink little pixie, female, dressed on a very short skirt and with a bird feather tied to a necklace, flew out from her hiding spot. She ascended into the air on fron of the petite singer. "Cute panties!" it said. "They have a bow. Are they a present for someone? A present for Sumimasen, maybe?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile YIM

I didn't repl with words, I instantly just blushed then crouched tucking my skirt between my thighs and calves, i was such a cute lil ball as I looked up to see the pixie and marvel at how cute it was my eyes lighting up sooo sweetly! or I thought so anyway... I couldn't help but hop onto my feet beside the bench now; the long skirt of my school uniform, well it was supposed to be shorter but, no one could find one that would fit me, it was bad enough i needed a belt so it wouldn't fall off instantly... I didn't want to have to walk around with everyone looking at my butt...

"Sugoi!!! you're so adorable!!! what's your name?!"

So i had a short attention span sometimes... I forgot completely about the embarassment now.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

The pinkish little pixie clearly approved of being called adorable. Spinning slowly in the air, she did a bit of cutesy posing.

"Sugoi? My name is, well I got a name, but it's kind of hard to say for a human. Its..", the pixie emitted a series of chirping, twittering sounds. "It might be better if you make one up. What is your name?"

More pixies appeared from their hiding spots, hovering in the air and watching Airi with great curiousity.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm
Profile YIM

I giggled softly not even noticing the other pixies lifting out of their hiding. I didn't think for a second about not offering a name.

"Airi Katsuragi! And I'm gonna call you... Pink! I dunno why, I think it's cute."

I laughed now as I put my hands behind my back swaying.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:38 am

"Airi Katsuragi!", Pink said. "And I am Pink! Because I am pink. And cute!"
Pink beamed with pride.

The other pixies were not to let Pink hog all the attention for herself. Another pixie, a young male with green wings appeared before Airi, presenting a large blossom of a type Airi had never seen before. "You made a pretty song. I made you a pretty flower!"

Pink was not about to be upstaged. "If you sing us another pretty song, I'll make you lots of flowers! You just watch!"
The diminutive female landed on the ground, and touched the earth. Some sort of glowing force seemed to be transfered to te ground from her hand. Soon several plants sprouted from the ground, growing rapidly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 am
Profile YIM

I looked to the pixie with the odd flower, it was wonderful; beautiful and he... I think he was a he anyway... well whatever he's adorable in every way! I took the flower and took a deep breath snickering slightly; it smelled odd but, that was alright.

I then noticed pink looking a lil bit green. I moved over just in time to see the plants sprouting suddenly. the request for another song passed my ears but, I really couldn't think up something at the drop of a hat, it didn't work like that. I decided not to disappoint them so I began to sing a cheerful wordless melody for them.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon May 25, 2009 5:02 am

A wordless melody suited the pixies just fine. Both Pink and Green made delighted little noises. Soon several voices chimed in, humming along. More pixies appeared from hiding. Soon a flock of them were circling Airi, in some improvised slow motion aerial dance.

All the while, the plants Pink had given her magic continued to grow. They were now quite tall, and were forming buds at the end. Some were even appearing to crack open, soon to display their petals.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

I ran out of ideas for my melody stopping quickly I noticed the plants. I knelt down to them looking them over for a few moments. In my head I imagined what the plants or flowers within would look like. Course; my mind always and still does run on cute!

"how long til these open?"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm

The pixies applauded and cheered for the song.

"I can open one for you now!", Pink said."They are a gift!"
She flew over to the nearest one, and tapped it with a finger. She discharged a short burst of energy, as small flash of light. The bud opened, revealing a large blossom with pink and white petals.
"You can take it if you want to, or maybe we can put it in your hair. You deserve a reward for your song."

"I can think of a better gift!", Green chimed in.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

i knealt down looking at the flower oooo it was just sooo adorable!!! I couldn't stand to pluck it from the ground.

"Can we just leave it here? it's soooo pretty I would hate to be greedy and keep it all to myself!"

I giggled a little looking to one of the other pixies.

"Oh? what would that better gift be huh?"

I asked leaning forward a bit... since I didn't really have anyway of showing cleavage... I uhm don't have any after all...

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 am

"Weeeell.." Green said. "I can think of many gifts.. Such a pretty girl. You must get gifts all the time. Maybe you would like.."

"Even more flowers!" Pink interrupted.
"A leafspoon of honey!", another pixie, one with a yellow dress matching her hair and wings, exclaimed.
"A dress of the finest gossamer!"
"A veil of faerie silk!"

"Or that special gift." Green said. "The special one, the best of them all.."

A chorus of agreement erupted from the other pixies.
"That is a good one. Did anyone give you that gift?", Pink said. "The one were you come? Real special, like?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next