View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lament of Angels (Seraph) 

Post Lament of Angels (Seraph)
Normally Jeans weren't my style but, today felt like a good evening to do that it also felt quite nice to change from my usual top to a teeshirt over a long sleeved shirt. my usual colors of course grey over a soft blue.

I left the dorms quite late, kinda hope saffron didn't know I went places alone, she'd worry of course. I stretched as I walked up the path towards the single bench the school had placed on the simple cliff over looking a simple unstill pond. It was a wonderful clear sky that night and the view of the moon was fantastic as well.

I pulled my Mp3 from my pocket and placed it beside myself deciding I didn't really care if staff saw me out, I'm sure they wouldn't mind it too much, it wasn't really that late, it had just gotten very dark very early today.

With that I closed my eyes and turned on the music letting the instrumental ring out before I began to sing in of course japanese. ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9wpn2v ... re=related))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:16 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Lament of Angels (Seraph)
As Seraph was flying towards the school now that the students were almost certainly guaranteed to be in their dorms he heard a faint voice being carried across the wind. Curious Seraph turned and flew towards the source, and as he drew closer and he could hear it clearer he felt himself enthralled by it.

Landing softly behind the singer Seraph remained still while he listened. The voice was soft and gentle, and it reminded him of his 'sister' angels. That thought sent his mind back as he remembered what his life as an angel had been like before his fall, before he started growing bored with his role. Back when he pursued it with the fire and zeal granted by belief in what you were doing.

In his revere he didn't even notice his mind wavering so much that the light reflection spell that normally shielded him from sight shattered, sending a brief burst of light through the clearing and revealing his form as he looked at the singer, his gold eyes closed as his mind remembered.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 am
Profile YIM

I continued to sing with my eyes closed for a time not noticing my song had drawn someone to me. I sung soft, slow and deliberately until I saw the bright red of light shining through the lids of my eyes, it even stung a little.

I stopped singing and bent my neck back letting my long hair tough the floor as I looked up at the... well whatever he was... behind me with it's eyes closed.

"doko kara ki ta no desu ka?!" ((where did you come from))

I sounded rather shocked to see someone there... no one had been there only moments ago, let alone a man at an all girl's school but I wasn't afraid, why would I be? even if the last 2 times something strange happened to me I was... played with...

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 am

Seraph felt the memory he had been lost in fade as his mind returned to the physical world. He had heard something, the voice that had been singing had stopped and asked him something. He had noticed the mp3 player, and had assumed he was listening to a recording. His foolishness was assuming a mp3 player would have been left here without a student listening to it. Well since it was clearly the singers voice who had asked him the question, and the fact the background music continued to play, it was clear the student had been the signer.

Seraph looked hard, but he could not see any trace of the student. Behind him two of his wings slowly flapped while his body was covered by the other two.

You have a beautiful voice, how could I not be drawn closer to listen? Seraph's praise was true, but it also served a second purpose. He wanted to see this student, and pride would allow him to. By praising her voice he hoped to make the student proud of herself.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 am
Profile YIM

"wa, dare ga watashi ni shiji sa re masu ga, watashi wa sore ni mo tsukare ta. kore wa tan'naru tsūchi wa, watashi wa ōku no hito ga hōki sa re ta no..."
((that is what every one tells me, but I'm so tired of it. It's just a reminder that I abandoned so many people...))

I blinked slightly then as I stood dusting myself off and standing on the bench to be better seen. It was about that time I paid attention to just hwat language I was using

"sumimasen! I did not mean to speak entirely Niphon-ji to you when you speak english. I made a poor mistake."

I bowwed to him with a down trodden look on my face as I raised back up straight.

"Uhm... arigatō winged one for the kind words... but, please many tell me that many times... it is painful to remember them all..."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am

Seraph offered a small smile at the location the voice was coming from, he still had no idea just what she looked like, or even where she was other than her voice. Please, simply speak whatever language you prefer. I hear what the soul wants to say, the language is simply a medium for that. And as for many people telling you that, have any of them had this to compare it to?

With that he waved a hand, and the memory he had been lost in appeared around them as an illusion. A gathering of angels, a dozen of them all with wings with a different coating, appeared around them in the middle of what seemed to be a celebration. Six male and six female, all of them apparently perfect in form. One of the female angels was singing, and although the words would be unknown to the student the voice was almost exactly the same.

Seraph let the illusion continue for a few more seconds before letting it fade. For the first time since coming to this isle he regretted his fall. Let me say that you could stand in an angels choir, and even it would sound more beautiful as a result. His voice is soft and distant, as if he is still remembering.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 am
Profile YIM

I looked to him with a simple smile at least until her offered me a glipse at... at... I didn't even know what to call it really. It was amazing, completely beutiful. and the voice... save a minor change in the pitch... it was me... she shared my voice and she was so beautiful i couldn't stop myself from tearing up a little at it. I knew what angel's were to some extent but... why did I have a voice nearly identical to a divine being?

I just looked to him wiping my cheeks gently shaking my head to him.

"No. they...they have not... even my fans would never dare compare me that person I am certain... you honor me greatly..."

I couldn't help it but blush faintly at my own words as the illusion faded away completely.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 am

Finally Seraph could see a brief glimpse of her soul, and he offered her a sad smile for a moment before his face returned to its usual impassive look. It is a simple truth, if they had the point of reference I am sure they would. Do you mind if I stay to listen to another song, Miss ...

Seraph still didn't have the students name and so he let his voice trail off to give her a chance to introduce herself. Seraph desperately wanted to hear that beautiful voice singing again, so much so that he was prepared to be far nicer than normal. Already his mind was racing through what he could give her in return for another song.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 am
Profile YIM

"Oh you can call me..."

quick little hesitation before I decided to use my stage name, it was the name most people in japan knew me by anyway, it wasn't a lie after all.

"Seiren Sora, but Sora is just fine."

didn't even ask for his name in return, I thought it would be rude to ask an angel for one even if i was a follower of shinto and buddhism.

I decided then to look through my player to find another suitable song instrumental and back ups. I hoped he would like my selection.
((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybPXddcb ... re=related))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 am

Seraph listened in silence as the next song continued, his mind drifting back in his memories as the sound of that voice reminded him of his 'sister' angels, and in turn of all the angels he considered his 'kin'. A part of him wanted to wrap around her and protect her from everything this island contained, from the various abominations that wandered it. But I also knew that I could not. As grateful as I was for the memory I would not risk being thrown out of the isle for her. Maybe when she 'graduated' I would do what I could to ensure she got away from the fate that had seemed pre-determined the moment she stepped on the 'plane' here.

As the song came to an end Seraph shook his head at his own impoliteness. I apologise for my dreadful manners in response to you giving me such a favour, my name is Seritiall-Razin-Phaos, but please call me Seraph. Seraph wasn't really sure why he offered his true name to the singer, it had just felt right.

Tell me, If you had one wish, if one thing could be different what would it be?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 am
Profile YIM

"you have no need to appologise sir... You're a divine being yes? you can be rude to a mortal. and I will call you as you wish Seraph-senpai."

I smiled turning off my MP3 with a gentle smile still offered to him as he'd offer his unique question. I scratched my chin a little at the thought of being able to change something. What would I want to be different?

"I... would like to be stronger... to be able to defend people."

she decided as she looked over her rather petite diminutive form, and that was of course her truest desire right above having more than an A cup chest.

"but I'm sure you can't do something like that... there has to be some rules angels follow that they can't give two powerful gifts to a mortal... so I don't think there's anything else I could want... unless you could get me a refrigerator that I could open and get anything I imagine that's edible out of... or you could teach me magic that could do that instead or something"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 am

Despite how hard her soul was to see suddenly Seraph saw a flare in her soul. Inside he smiled to himself, a lie to him would fall under the jurisdiction of what his sight allowed him to see. Outwardly he sighed in annoyance.

You are talking to an angel Sora, I can see your soul flicker when you lie. You want something else more than you want that. Please do not waste my offer on something that is not what you truly want.

While Seraph could not see into her mind he would see if she wasn't telling him the truth, and if she was truthful and it was within his power and the rules that he was currently following to grant that wish he would do so.

Now think carefully and ask for the one thing you want the most. Assuming it doesn't break any rules I will grant it for you.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 am
Profile YIM

"I lied?"

I asked curiously blinking at the thought of it. didn't feel like I lied... and I was being honest when I asked that question. I scratched my head slightly in thought.

"Well... I suppose I would like a bigger bust but... I do not want to change who I am... and changing that would be changing me too..."

another honest response in it's entirety I offered brushing a hand through my long teal hair that brushed the bench I was standing on.

"It would be wrong to ask to change me physically at all. I don't want that."

She didn't seem to even have a kernel of darkness in her soul no greed, no nothing.

"and with magic... I could share it with friends too. making my friends happy is more important to me than anything. unless you have a suggestion Seraph-senpai"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 am

At her statement Seraph felt a flash of annoyance, she had noting he could see, nothing he could use. Well almost nothing.

It is rare to see someone so selfless. So perhaps I can extend my offer slightly. Obviously I have to follow the rules and as such cannot do something too powerful. In between them a gold pendent of an angel holding a sword appears and Seraph points his hand at it and casts two spells. One is a weak version of the spell she asked for, the second is a low level arousal spell that will make her feel closer to Seraph.

Place that amulet on a closed container and think of the food and it will create one serve of that food. However it requires twenty four hours to charge the energies for it. Seraph obviously doesn't mention the second spell.

And you also mentioned you wanted a bigger bust, how about I give that to you for half an hour or so and you tell me what you think of it? Despite framing it as a question Seraph casts the spell without giving her a chance to deny him. He still can't see her soul very well, but he knows that her breasts will change size until they are what she considers the perfect size.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM

I looked to the amulet and took it without a second thought before smiling to him and placing it in a pants pocket. I just smile to him shivering slightly; that's all the arousal spell did for not as it worked it's way through her natural defense and naiveté.

"Half an hour? hmmm I don't know if that would be a good idea..."
I said simply not having really noticed that my chest was expanding at first, my healing aura kept me from feeling the gentle pain it would normally cause.

My perfect bust size had always been between a B & C I imagined that was the largest Saffron liked. I shrugged at the thought again feeling a shiver pass through me.

"Thank you very much Seraph-senpai... I'm sure all those I will share this with will thank you as well."

I did feel a gentle pull towards him, a more friendly one than anything at the moment.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next