View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick) 

Post Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick)
There, I think that the last quote I need. Ishtar shut the book as she looked over her notes. It had been alot of work and she was not sure she would ever finish it, but it was finally she had all the quotes that needed to finish her paper. Now all she had to do was go back to the dorm and add the quotes to the paper. Sure it would probably mean she have to rewrite a section or two, but then she was done.

Ishtar looked at her watch. Ah, I didn't know it was this late. She put her remaining books in the bookbag. Picking them up she realized that she had been here since class was over and still in her school uniform. The skirt was a bit short on her, but otherwise the uniform was a perfect fit.

As the blue haired student headed out the library, she noticed how dark it had already gotten. I had better head over to dorm soon, the light has already faded. As she headed back through the school grounds, she could help put feel how spooky the campus was at night...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 am

Post Re: Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick)
Kerrick had sensed her. Sensed her long before she made her way back to towards the school. He had thought these human girls would know better than to wander the outdoors at night. But it does not matter, it would simply be easier for him. He played out several possible scenarios as to how to take her and finally decided that he would toy with her before moving in. As night engulfed the island, Kerrick jumped down from the tree he had been standing on and landed silently onto the ground. Quickly he transformed into his human form, a thin and delicate boy, with red eyes and pale green skin. There was no need to hide himself with robes, as it was too dark for any human eyes to see him. The thin mist settling on the forest helped even more.

As the girl approached, Kerrick stood out on the road, blocking her path. He knew once she saw the outline of his body, she would stop. She would think what he was doing here. Whether or not he was dangerous. Kerrick knew all too well about humans, especially girls. They were afraid, he could feel their fear. Of course, the telepathic ability helped out as well. Kerrick knew what she was thinking. She was just like the others.

Patiently he waited. He waited until she was close enough to see his outline but not close enough to make out his facial features and eyes. "Nice of you to join me here," Kerrick spoke, sending the telepathic message into her head.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:17 am

Ishtar walked down the path from the library to the dorm. The path skirted the woods, and the woods already had a thin mist settling in. It was for this reason alone, that Ishtar usually avoided this route at this time of night. But she needed to get back to dorm soon if she was going to finish her paper anytime soon.

As she moved through the mist, she notice what appeared to be a thin frail form on the path. Why was another student out here at this time of night? It would seem odd to her that anyone else would be wandering around in this mist.

Then the figure talked with a male voice. Oh hello! What are you doing here on campus? Are you lost?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 am

"Yes I am lost. Lost from the moment I was born," Kerrick continued the telepathic messages. Slowly he moved closer and his naked body began to show, particularly his eyes, which by now was glowing red. It was normal for him to just walk up to his target, but this was all part of his diabolical plan. Besides if she had any particular powers, Kerrick would know. "Perhaps you can show me the right way."

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 am

As the figure approached, she noticed that he was absolutely no clothes. Even weirder he eyes began to glow red. She backed up a little as his naked frame approached her. Ummm, what is wrong with your eyes. What are you? Quickly she thought of illusion to buy herself time if she needed it.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:00 am

"Where are you going dear? We just met! Surely you do not want to leave me here all by myself," Kerrick continued. He smiled, revealing his razor sharp teeth. Two holes opened up on his back and thick black tentacles appeared, the green slime dripping onto the dirt road. Kerrick could read her mind and knew she was preparing to run if anything happened. Kerrick had never let a prey slip from him and she was no exception. Laughing evilly, he continued slowly towards the girl.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 am

Ishtar gasped to she saw the man smile, showing inhuman razor sharp teeth. Soon two thick black tentacles grew out of his back. At that point Ishtar screamed in utter horror of it all, she immediately backed up a bit quicker. She didn't know what he was but she didn't want to come any closer. Stay back! Don't come any closer!!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 am

"Or else what dear? Are you going to shoot me? Stick a knife to my heart?Face it girl you are helpless. You can run, they all tried to run. But in the end I will catch you," Kerrick said, his voice sounding less and less human as he walked closer. He enjoyed the feeling he has right now, he enjoyed the tormenting. Now to complete this, Kerrick is going to drive her into his trap. Slowly his tentacles began to snake their way towards her, driving her farther and farther away from help. Meanwhile two more tentacles grew from his back and Kerrick began his transformation into his true, monstrous form.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 am

Ah! What are you? Ishtar backed up even further, as the person became less and less human looking. Two more tentacles began to grow out of his back. She only had once chance to get away. She cast the spell of a person behind him, a teacher.

"What is going on here?" Hopefully he would spin to deal with new threat, and she could run as fast as she could and get away. It wasn't a great plan, but it was the only one she could think of. It had to work.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

Ha! A teacher! Even if the teacher was real, Kerrick wouldn't have cared. A long blade appeared on one of the tentacles as it stabbed the figure, which vaporized into the air. Kerrick cackled evilly in her head. His plan was working, she was running away from the school. He took his time as he walked slowly after her. After several minutes, he decided the time was right to strike. A tentacle raced after her and grabbed her by the waste, pulling her in and coating her skin with his drug filled slime.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Ishtar was horrified as with one quick stroke, the creature dispatched the
'teacher'. It didn't even look like the creature even cared what the 'teacher' looked like. The creature simply just stabbed the illusion with a blade and persuded her. Now only her feet would save her.

Ishtar desperately began moving as fast as she could away from the creature...and from the school. The alien didn't even seem to be bothered by the pace, and looked it was even just fast walking from its pace. She wanted to head to the school but the creature kept between her and school. She soon found herself far away from any help.

It was then the alien chose to strike. A slimed covered tentacle suddenly wrapped around her waist. No, please. Let me go! Ishtar could feel her blouse become heavy as the slime soaked through the blouse as she struggled. She reached down with both hands to try to pry herself loose from the tentacle, but the slime prevented her from making any progress. Little did she realize that exactly what the alien wanted.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

While one tentacle dragged her towards Kerrick, the other tentacles went to work. One ripped open her uniform while another pulled down her skirt. Kerrick's eyes traveled down her body, admiring her view. Smiling evilly, he used his powerful claws to strip down her undergarments, leaving the girl completely exposed to him. "Now the fun begins," Kerrick said in a whisper. He threw her onto the ground and began moving in, eyes gleaming with lust.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 am

Ishtar screamed as she felt her blouse being ripped open by another tentacle. She could feel her skirt pulled away by yet another tentacle. She looked up to see an inhuman face smiling like a chester cat at her lovely frame.
Then she saw a set of claws simply shred her peach themed underwear faster than she could comprehend.

Ishtar found her naked body thrown to the ground as the creature closed in. No please don't. She crawled backwards a little on her elbows and legs as she struggled to get away...

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 am

"There is no use struggling," Kerrick said menacingly. He had her cornered and escape was impossible. In one swift movement Kerrick was on top of her, his claws grabbing her waist, keeping her pinned to a tree, while his hands prevented her arms from moving. He used his tentacles to spread her legs and he began sliding his massive cock into her womanhood, now wet from the drugged slime on her body. "Enjoy it."

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 am

Ishtar saw a flash of movement and the inhuman beast picked her up and threw against a tree. She gasped as her arms were pinned above her head. She felt his claws grab her thin waist to keep her from moving at all. As tentacles began wrapping around her legs.

She was scared with what he was going to do with her. She was helpless and pinned in front of this monster from another world and covered in a green slime from where the tentacles had touched her. However, she found herself becoming aroused by being so close to the creature. W-what's going on? I don't understand. Without any help she could feel her nipples begin to hardened and her breasts swell. She moaned as the tentacles moves slightly on her legs, arousing her further.

Then she his huge member move to her flower. As the member pressed against her flower, she was shocked to discover it had already begun to bloom in anticipation. Slowly it made its way into her. Her head pointed skyward as she let out a loud moan. Then as her moan died away, her head fell forward as her body was getting ready for what was to come...

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next