View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Unexpected training partner (Ivy Husted) 

Post Unexpected training partner (Ivy Husted)
A new start for some students, and just another semester for others. The prom a couple of months ago was the best way to end the semester and it seemed like the new one looked even more promising than the last, obviously thanks to the wonderful additions to the student body. Oh, it was very entertaining for Rahs to meet them. New females to watch and to have his fun with. He even tried to guess which girls belonged to certain types stereotypes.

It was a beautiful, partly cloudy morning. It was not very cold but since it was one of the first weekends of the semester, not many girls were outside. They wanted to relax inside their dorms while they could before things got busy with the exams. This let the mercenary be able to look for girls calmly in the pretty school grounds that surrounded the campus.

The tall and muscular alien was only wearing his usual pairs of guantlets and boots, besides his favorite helmet. But thanks to a certain someone, he had to upgrade his armor, and even if the design remained the same, in that moment the armor he was wearing was shaded in a darker color than the clear grey he had before. The trees rustled slightly as he walked between the forest's trees, hoping to see a girl alone in the woods.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 am

Post Re: Unexpected training partner (Ivy Husted)
The sun's rays peered through the fluffy clouds that hovered against the vibrant blue sky. Penetrating the puffy texture, while, it blazed its scorching rays across the surface below. Sprinkling little bits of warmth upon Ivy's finely toned skin. Displaying a sort of shimmer on the imprinted snake that coiled around her delicate limb {right arm}. Her pinkish hues shimmered with great delight as she steadily, yet, gracefully practiced her martial arts. Performing every single motion with great patience. Her delicate limbs swaying, and alternating in order to correspond with the movement of her body. She glimpsed out to the lonely field, in which she laid within. She decided to train here because it seemed a pretty safe place from the monsters, but she couldn't be for sure. If one of those wretched creatures ever decided to pay her a visit...she would be prepared. And sure, she probably wouldn't be able to take one down by herself but at least she could attempt to.

Ivy had been practicing for around two hours by now. She sighed heavily, her chest rising and falling with every breath. Breast bobbing along. She wore the honorary school uniform. With brightly pink colored panties that went well with her rosy colored bra. She carefully laid her weapons {Weapons consisted of: couple daggers, katana, and etc} beside a tree, and took a few steps back. Only to lay down on the grassy texture. She didn't want to be that far from her weaponry, just in case a monster showed up. Yet, she also didn't want to be too close either, who knows what could be lurking in those woods.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 am
Profile YIM

The sun insisted on giving the island its wonderful warmth, but it was still busy dealing with the beautiful clouds that tried to impress the new students with their uncanny forms. Still, as time passed by, the clouds started to clear slowly, leaving the sun to shine brighter and warming the island a bit more. The trees' leaves immediately became a brighter green and life seemed to bloom in the forest... In more than one way.

The mercenary kept moving between the trees and according to his memory, he was approaching a small clear field. It was not favored by monsters due its open space, but it worked as a small trap for students that wanted some space and rest after wandering through the forest and probably getting lost. However, the girl that was already there did not seem like the type to fall into traps without knowing what she was capable of.

When the grass reflected the sunlight, it alerted Rahs of the close distance between him and the field where Ivy was. He didn't mind it, and thought he should just move on, but when heard a small thump he froze in place. He quickly hid behind a tree, his green skin and dark armor helping him camouflage against the tree and then he looked carefully around it. It was then that it hit him. It smelled of a student. Not one he was familiar with, but still, it was a student nevertheless. And it looked like she was doing exercise. Upon more careful inspection of the field, Rahs noticed the blonde girl sitting on the grass, and in front of her, a set of weapons rested on a tree. Hmm? Practicing?... Interesting.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 am

Ivy merely sat there thinking through some unsettling thoughts. Like so: Did any students ever get lost out here? And if so, was it just a accident or were they leered here by those pesky monsters? How about if some of them just decided to take a rest and were unknowingly being watched, and...later attacked. Maybe somebody or...something was watching her this very moment. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike her...and, rape her as all monsters seemed to do whenever they encountered an innocent human delicacy like herself. The very thought made goosebumps tingle up and down her body. God, what am I so paranoid about. Its not like there's one here with me right now...or is there? She seemed to question her very thoughts.

So she decided to check her surroundings, once again. Just to make sure everything was safe. Its better to be safe than sorry, they always say. She turned her head to survey her surroundings for any possible, suspicious figures. Anyone nearing the bare field would have been thrown under the category 'suspicious', thanks to that paranoia. She wanted to simply say Is there anyone out there?, but that was risky. And, it could attract unwanted visitors, as well.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:05 am
Profile YIM

The girl on the grass was having her back face the mercenary hidden behind the tree. He was like a snake waiting for its prey to make a false move, but that didn't matter much. When she was sighted by him, her fate was sealed. No girl would be able to escape her fate after being targeted by a monster after all. Somehow, the creatures always ended up winning at the end. The fun part was 'how' they did it.

The girl, however, seemed worried about her surroundings, and decided to take a look around her to make sure there was no one else but her in the field. Quickly, Rahs hid completely behind the tree. Even his tail that swayed lightly would be able to remain hidden if he didn't move a lot, probably just playing a branch of leaves moving in the wind. How to surprise her? Sure, he could just jump at her, but there was no fun in that. Slowly, from his left arm, a tentacle began to form and snaked around the field very slowly. It was intended to remain hidden and to get close to the girl, just to have a diversion so Rahs could move in unexpected. It would be interesting to see the girl's moves by himself.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am

Ivy sensed a sudden movement that felt utterly...close. Her eyes diverted to its location, and as far as she could see. It turned out to be some sort of tentacle thing. Which only meant that a monster was near, and, meant that she was gonna get screwed. This brought all of her caution senses up, but what difference could it make. Other than attempting to run and putting up a fight made no difference to the monster. It only made her struggle, but what other alternative did she have. Oh yeah, maybe calling out the monster. Like so, “I know your out there. Why don't you show yourself, you coward?” But, she didn't think that would have helped her very much. Hey, it probably made her situation even worse than it already is. Provoking a monster was such a smart move...not.

She made it seem as though her full concentration was on the tentacle that slithered before her. But really, she was mentally preparing for her unexpected visitor to show his face because even though it didn't seem that she was prepared for what was going to happen next. She really was.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Hehe... Hahahaha!

Rahs was surprised to hear the girl call him a coward. She must have been very careful indeed to see the tentacle, but if she was that smart to notice it, she should be smart enough to know there was no way out then. The only thing she could do was struggle, and she would entertain him while she did so.

My my... Have you been blind before due an accident before? Or are you just paranoid when alone? Rahs was still not showing himself. His words seem to echo around the trees, its coldness sounding around the field. He dared to peek again, and used the tentacle to attract the girl's attention. Even if she was focusing on everything in the field, her vision was focused on the tentacle. No matter how hard she tried, she was blinding herself from her surroundings. Another tentacle sprouted, and quickly moved through the air and hit a tree with strength, causing its leaves to rustle and then the tentacle withdrew as fast as it went. Since the girl was close to an edge of the field, and having her back towards the rest of the trees, it was not possible for her to see the other tentacle, but just hear how the tree's wood vibrated with the impact.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 am

Laugh all you want to, but you won't be laughing once I'm through with you.” She replied, to his utterly disturbing laughter. Sure, she was kinda paranoid but who wouldn't be. Well, that's unless your a monster then they probably would have been laughing along side him. But Ivy was a tough girl, and wouldn't give up without a fight. So, she continued her little chat with her mysterious visitor. “Hey, I'm not paranoid! Just cautious, that's all.Especially around creatures like yourself, she thought. “Well, why don't you show yourself already, and get this whole thing over with.” Then she suddenly heard the rustling of leaves, not far from were she stood. Probably another one of those dreadful tentacles. “Stop fooling around, and show yourself. You...” She stopped for a moment, because she realized that she was having an actual conversation with a...monster.

A monster, that was soon going to violate her in ways unimaginable.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 am
Profile YIM

The ADD could certainly use this girl!

Rahs couldn't believe the amount of fearlessness the girl had. Somehow, she didn't look afraid at all. And yet, seemed somewhat nervous about her situation. But it's understandable when you are 'facing' something that's about to do something very bad to you. Still, the girl kept talking big, but did not made any move, as if letting Rahs make the first one.

Yeah, just cautious... You getting bored already? We haven't even started... And the name's Rahs. What is your name? She didn't know it, but Rahs had moved around the tree and was resting his back on the trunk, staring at her, and crossing his arms. The tentacle in front of her started to move around her head, obviously making the girl follow it with her eyes and eventually see Rahs standing there calmly.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am

Names Ivy...Ivy Husted,” she said with a cold tone. As she stared at him with the corner of her eye. Her pinkish hues shimmered against the sunlight. She despised the fact that he could just stand there, taking pleasure of what will happen next. “I could care less for your name. Unless, your expecting me to use it in some way.” And he probably knew what what she was talking about. The whole shouting in pleasure, and begging for more thing was something these monsters expected innocent human girls like herself to do. Well, that's if you get too engulfed in the whole getting rape thing and actually enjoying it. “And, why do you even want to know my name? Its not like it serves a purpose.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am
Profile YIM

I... vy. Ivy... He repeated inside his head, as if saying it again and again so remembering it would be easier. Her tone was cold, almost as much as his, but quite different anyway. His tone was cold, but had that confidence of being already in dominance, of having Ivy in the palm of his hands and under his control. Hers was a cold tone that fit her very well, at least when faced with a creature like him.

He also knew very well what she was talking about, but apparently she was being 'too careful' as she liked to call it. Even when he obviously loved that the girls begged for more, he really didn't care if they used his name or not. I couldn't care less if you could care less about my name, Ivy. I merely did it so I wouldn't be so negligent with you. And I wanted to know your name so I could remember you better if I ever get to see you again.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 am

Like we're ever going to meet again,” she said we a sarcastic tone. As her arms crossed over her large mounds. Mirroring his own posture. For the expectation, that he was in a rather calm state unlike herself. But, she knew what was coming. It was fate, in a way and there was no way out of it. The only thing she could do, was to...manage. “You know, I thought monsters were more into action and less into chit chat,” especially when it concerns little girls, like me.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 am
Profile YIM

You never know... Just like fate reunited them that time, it could do so again if it wished. But why to worry about that future, the mercenary thought as he looked at the girl as she crossed her arms around her voluptuous bosom and mimicking his pose, when you can just enjoy the moment. And with that, his bright blue eyes stared at her own pink ones.

Wow, seems like you're the one that wants this get rolling already... Fine then, have it your way! The mercenary pushed the trunk slightly and it helped him away from it, turned his feet a bit and uncrossed his arms. He was walking straight at Ivy, but was expecting a bit of resistance after all. She had her weapons right behind her, so it would be fun.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 am

She felt his vibrant blue eyes upon her own pink ones. “I just want to get it over with already.” But, the possibility of him taking pleasure in her squirm and struggle from his grasp might prolong their encounter. With every step he took forward, she took one back. Not wanting to get to close to him, or, his tentacles. Hell, I might even be able to reach my weapons...Well, that's unless he figures out what I'm trying to do, she mentally thought to herself. “So, what made you want to visit me? You could have just ignored me,” she asked. Trying to distract him from his main mission.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:12 am
Profile YIM

For every step she took, a grin on his face kept growing wider. His mask hid all of his facial expressions anyway, so there was no telling for Ivy what his exact feelings were. Though, it seemed that she would be able to guess that he was at least going to like it. It was possible at that moment that she was gonna attempt to use any of her weapons, which would make Rahs even happier, if one could call it that way.

Get it over already? You should enjoy the moment! As for the reasons... There are many. For example your blonde hair, or your pretty eyes... Or your weapons too, I'm fond of battles anyway. He commented, very casually, as he kept walking forward, not slowing down and eventually making Ivy get cornered between him and a tree.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next