View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Cry for Help (For Gwendolyn) 

Post A Cry for Help (For Gwendolyn)
Kerrick had watched her for almost a week now. Her name was Gwendolyn and she was beautiful. Blue eyes, black hair, and pale skin, Kerrick knew she would make a fine host for his Xigna army. Little did the girl know that she was being watched. Kerrick had placed a spy inside her class and her every movement was being monitored. Tracey...or whatever that girl's name was. Kerrick had raped and tormented her to the point that she was now his. Mind and body, doing her master's bidding. She had been giving reports to Kerrick, about the girl's personality and habits. He would need all the information he can get for this hunt. He wanted it to be enjoyable.

He had ordered Tracey to steal Gwendolyn's books, books she needed for her class. He knew that going to the campus store would require a walk by the woods. And there was a nice large abandoned warehouse that would suit Kerrick perfectly. With everything set, Kerrick transformed into his human form and waited patiently behind a large tree. As soon as she appears, Kerrick would spring his trap.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Post Re: A Cry for Help (For Gwendolyn)
Bloody fucking hells, what is it with you and books lately? Now you've misplaced your course material and right when you first need them, mores the pity. No time left to look for them, better to just buy new and carry on.

Gwendolyn's face was a storm cloud of frustrated anger, mostly directed at herself. Her twin braids swished behind her like the tail of an agitated feline, bouncing against the rather oddly thin fabric of her uniform top.

And another blasted thing....what knobhead sent me these uniforms?! They're at least a size too small, barely cover my bum, and nearly give the vapors from lack of air at the baps! Oh, whoever they have working today is getting a piece of my mind....

The garments in question did indeed look a bit too small for the furious girl. The skirt barely came down a third of her thighs, and even with thigh high white stockings on, she still showed far more leg than she preferred. As for the vest and collared shirt, well, they were about as snug as a 10 pound casing for a 12 pound sausage, strained over even her rather average bosom.

"It never rains for pouring..." she muttered to herself as she strode down the wooded path, completely oblivious to her stalker...

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am

It was a rather long wait but Kerrick knew she would turn up eventually. She was walking alone, wearing her uniform, looking extremely vulnerable and Kerrick fought back the urge to just snatch her up right now. This was a hunt and in a hunt, the prey must be led into the trap before being allowed to struggle. Slowly and silently, Kerrick moved in.

"HELP!" a boy's voiced cried out in Gwendolyn's head, "Don't kill me!"

The human form of Kerrick ran out and purposely tripped, then silently crawled away. But to her, it appeared that the boy had been tripped by something and pulled back into the woods.

"Nooo! Ple-please don't..." another voice in her head said. A girl's voice and she was sobbing hysterically. The voice sounded like Tracey and Kerrick was sure that Gwendolyn would recognize it.

To complete it all a third demonic voice appeared in her head. "SILENCE! Behave yourselves and I might give you quick death."

Kerrick stopped crawling every now and then, using his hearing to make sure that Gwendolyn was following him. The boy's shouting and the girl's sobbing continued. Of course no one else could hear them, as this was only a telekinetic trick to lure the target in. Soon Kerrick approached the warehouse and entered it, hiding himself in the dark, waiting for the moment to strike.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:19 am

The cry for help broke her out of her furious beeline for the store, her urgent strides faltering mid-step. She stopped and cast about for the source of the screaming, then nearly shrieked herself when the thin, shabby looking boy burst out of the bushes a few yards in front of her. She had only just begun to step towards him when something dragged him back into the trees. She went as still and silent as a grave, praying that whatever had taken the boy hadn't noticed her.

What is going on here?! It sounds like a bloody monster has two people kidnapped or something...here's hoping he's a cloth-ears at least. What do you do Gwennie girl? Run for help, or see whats what?

As the sobs and cries faded further and further away, the choice was made for her. If she ran for help now, she'd have no idea where to find them again. They'd likely end up pushing daisies unless she followed them at least long enough to see where the thing was taking them. She crept as quietly as she could after them, pausing as she spotted the warehouse.

Gwennie, love, you know this looks like a trap, eh? Big old building in the middle of the forest, two screaming people dragged away into it, the plucky heroine raring after them...you've seen this film, you know how it ends. Folk ending up dead, boffed, or both. You're going to look anyway aren't you? You want to know who or what has them...you're right barmy you do realize?

She nodded slightly to her own inner monologue, and crept around the side of the building, looking for a window, or a door aside from the most obvious entrance, the entire time keeping an ear out for footsteps, or fresh sounds from within.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 am

Kerrick had waited for her to come in but it appeared that she was just hovering there. It seemed that she needed more encouragement. The "girl" sent a sharp scream of horror into Gwendolyn‘s head while the monster continued to laugh. Then another idea appeared in Kerrick's head. He would give her the opportunity to make a rescue.

"Behave yourselves. I shall be back soon," footsteps were heard and then all was quiet. Kerrick had walked out of the building but he had never left it. He had crawled onto the top and was looking side through one of the holes in the ceiling.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am

Bugger all, no windows...no other-

Gwendolyn's train of thought derailed as another horrified scream rattled her ears. She paled at the sick laughter that followed the howl, huddling against the wall of the building tightly. Just as well, for she immediately heard footsteps moving away from the building, and the parting comment of the thing that had taken the two people.

Now or never, Gwennie, now or never.

She quickly sidled around to the door, and slipped inside as quietly as she could, squinting in the faint light filtering in from the opening behind her.

"Hello? Can either of you hear me? Whisper something so I can find you, and I'll try to get you out of this chuffing mess before whatever that was comes back," she murmured softly into the inky blackness, turning her head left and right slowly, searching for the fictitious victims.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:07 am

"Well well well. Look what we have here," Kerrick finally said in his true voice. The four armed alien climbed through the hole and landed softly on the ground. He picked up the girl, Tracey and threw her onto the ground. She got up again and knelt there obediently, eyes emotionless. He emerged from the darkness, coming closer.

"She was nothing, a mere tool at my service. I had used her to lure you here and now you came," the alien voice in her head continued. The creature came closer, giving away more of it's alien build. Four arms, two of them claw like. Two gigantic legs, the alien standing on them. Four black tentacles rose out of Kerrick's back, two of them picking up Tracey, two of them sliding towards Gwendolyn. The monster smiled, revealing rows of razor sharp teeth and his red, lust filled eyes.

"No one noticed her transformation. Odd don't you think? No one bothered to ask themselves why poor little Tracey wass acting so strange."

Kerrick tossed Tracey to a corner and the landing knocked her unconscious.
His voice stabbed icly through Gwendolyn's mind, he could feel the fear. It felt good. Kerrick was now swimming in her memories, it was amazing how vulnerable a person is when fear is all around them. All the dark memories in Gwendolyn's mind was rising to the surface. Rising after being shut out for years. Her mind was working against her.

"Do you think anyone would notice your difference when I'm done with you?"

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 am

She froze like a deer in headlights, her eyes darting upward toward the large, shadowy figure dropping through a hole in the roof. Her eyes went wide when she saw the other girl there on the floor, a soft gasp escaping her at the dead, blank look in her eyes. Outraged, she turned to glare at the beast that would do that to someone, only to falter as she realized it truly was a beast. She took a stumbling step backward, horrified into silence by the grotesque form emerging from the shadows.

What the fucking hell is that thing?! Is it a-...Maybe it's-...Geiger perhaps was onto-...It's a bloody monster is what it is!

Even her thoughts were jumbled and broken by the sheer alien arrangement of the thing's features, the complete lack of any human semblance. Her feet moved more quickly, shuffling backward away from the approaching tentacles, not turning her as she was quite terrified to put her back to this...thing.

The words barely registered to her, until the catatonic girl was flung against the wall in a shockingly brutal display. Gwendolyn screamed then, a hoarse, croaking cry as her throat was tight with dread. Something was wrong, something was twisting in her thoughts, rifling through her memories, dredging up long buried nights of lonely abandonment in her palatial, yet starkly cold home. The horrible fear that she was unwanted, unloved by her parents, and barely worth the money the spent to have others take care of her. She sobbed helplessly, backing into the far wall.

"Get out...of my head...you freak!" she half sobbed, half snarled, her blue eyes flashing hatefully in the gloom. She wasn't beaten yet...but how long that remained true was to be seen.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 am

"This is just the beginning."

The tentacles, all four of them approached her and her on the wall, leaving her little space to move. He walked closer, until she could see every inch of his body. His sharp teeth, claws, and his skin...scales, whatever those humans wished to to call it. He has control now. Trapped and helpless, Gwendolyn had little choice.

Kerrick had fucked enough Earth girls to find her attractive, more attractive than Tracey. His eyes was gleaming with lust and he already felt the erection of his main genital. He wanted to touch her, let her breasts feel the touch of his tentacles. He felt the desire to put his genital in her and plant his seed in her. She had been defeated, she had fell into his trap. The hunt was over and now it was time for Kerrick to enjoy his prey.

"It is over. Now girl....take off your clothes. Slowly."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 am

She snarled through her tears, pushing against the wall as she tried to make it to the door, skidding to a halt as two tentacles slapped against the wall in front of her, two more slamming against the stone behind her, pinning her in. Having no other option, she spun back to face the creeping horror, raising her chin defiantly.

"Just the beginning? You must be barking mad if you think you'll get away with this! I'll alert the authorities and you'll be lucky to be a taxidermist's wet dream when they're through with you!" she blustered, trying to bluff her way into a more favorable position. She was fairly certain her wealth at least would buy someone able to kill this damn thing.

Stay calm Gwennie, keep your cool. Its toying with you, like a dog with a cornered rat. Stand up to it, and maybe it will back down.

"Take off my clothes?! Are you truly insane? Why don't you go bugger yourself a squirrel or something you great lummox!" she snarled furiously, overwhelming her fear with firey anger.

Don't think about the teeth don't think about the teeth don't think about the teeth...

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 am

Kerrick chuckled. Earth girls. Always trying to fight their way out, always trying to run. Of course, none of them succeeded. He always caught them. She still would not give in so Kerrick simply increased his mind torment, playing her most humiliating memories over and over again. The slime from his body was dripping onto her, soon the drugged slime filled with aphrodisiac would sink into her skin. Soon she would be begging him to fuck her.

"What makes you think the authorities can stop me? Many aliens have tried and I have left a bloody trail from one planet to the next. What makes you think you humans can stop me?"

The icy demonic voice appeared in her head again. One of the tentacles transformed itself into a long metallic blade. The blade hovered between her neck, not close enough to do her any damage but close enough to let her feel the blade.

"I will say it one more time. Take your clothes off. Slowly so I can enjoy it."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 am

She cringed back against the wall as she felt some of the disgusting slime from the creature's body fall on her arm. She tried to wipe it off, only serving to smear it into her pale flesh, goosepimples rising on her skin as the drug sank into her bloodstream. Her teeth grit tightly as she felt another intrusion into her mind, a horrified and ashamed expression crossing her face. Memories came flooding in again, of the first time she ventured out into society, and been a complete pigeon, of the first time she'd tried alcohol, and the mortifying incidents afterward. She snapped her eyes back to the disquieting visage of her tormentor.

"I think suitable firepower concentrated on you sho-eep..." she started to bluster again, but quickly cut off as one of the snaky appendages shifted into a metallic blade, and lightly brushed at her throat, the threat all to clear.

Shite on a sandwich...now you've pissed the thing off. Well played Gwennie, well played. Now you have two choices, take off your clothes, or learn to live without a throat...

She parted her lips and murmured quietly, keeping her throat from moving as much as she was able, "F-fine...just don't h-hurt me." She hated the fearful quaver in her voice almost as much as she hated the cause of it, and it showed in her hateful glare, boring into the creature's bizarrely shaped skull. She waited for the blade to be removed from her throat, her hands clenching her skirt tightly.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 am

Kerrick smiled to himself. He knew they would get there in the end. The blade withdrew from her neck, but Kerrick kept it close in case she needed more "encouragement". More slime was dripping onto her, more drugs entering her body. He was beginning to enjoy this. Soon she would be his, completely.

"Now strip."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 am

Her face twisted in disgust as more of the awful slime dripped onto her, turning her face away to avoid the drops. The spots it hit were starting to feel oddly warm...and that bothered her more than she wanted to reveal. She took a deep, steadying breath, and brushed her braids behind her shoulders, her gently shaking fingers reaching down for the clasp of her skirt and slowly unhitching it, undoing the button behind it. She locked her fear and hate filled gaze on what she though were the creature's eyes, and slowly lifted the skirt, revealing lacy white panties with a little red ribbon on them, the cotton garment snug on her gently curving hips.

You're getting ready for a shower, nothing more. There is no monster here, just ignore it...you can do this.

She rolled the pleated garment and slid it down her pale legs, kicking it free, along with her shoes. As she rose, her fingers found the small buttons of her taut shirt, quickly working their way up, and parting the garment, displaying a bra matching her underwear in design. With a shuddering breath, she pulled the vest and shirt free, dropping them atop her skirt.

She paused for a long moment, her expression softening as a blush crept into her cheeks, the drug in her system warming her body and muddling her thoughts. Her fingers shook violently as she reached back behind her, unhooking her bra and leaning forward to slide it free of her shivering torso. Her twin-tails swung back over her shoulder, brushing gently over her soft, moderately full breasts, her light pink nipples hidden behind her dark braids.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she stopped one more time, staring at the bladed appendage hovering nearby, weighing the consequences of not removing the last piece of clothing left to her. With a hiccuping sob, she bent forward, her breasts swaying gently as her thumbs hooked in the band of her lacy underwear, and slowly slid them down her thighs, until they to rested among her pile of shed garments. She stood back up to her full height, her braids partially hiding her breasts, and her hands folded demurely over her groin, only the most teasing of curves visible behind her clenched fists.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 am

Kerrick savored every moment of it. It was the most wonderful feeling in the galaxy, watching a helpless girl cowering in fear, stripping for him. He chuckled to himself evilly as he studied her body. Every inch of her was so perfect, her lovely body, especially her eyes, full of tears, full of fear. One of the tentacles wrapped itself around Gwendolyn's waist and pulled her towards him, until he could smell the perfume on her body.

"You know what the average human rapist does after he undresses his victim? You haven't heard of it? Well I am going to demonstrate it for you."

The tentacle holding her waist tightened, making sure she would escape. Another tentacle went over to her breasts, gently rubbing it. A third tentacle formed a sucker and moved to her right nipple and took it in. His hand reached down to her womanhood and began stimulating her clitoris. An evil smile formed on Kerrick's face.

"My my what do we have here? Someone is enjoying this."

(OOC: Love the pictures =P~ )

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next