View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Steamy summoning (Elizia) 

Post Re: Steamy summoning (Elizia)
Elizia looked curiously at Dokima beneath her, how her moans continued while her thoughts managed to be coherent again. As her eyes turned a little greener, almost like hazel, the student revealed her past to the goddess, talking telepathically as her mind recalled the events while her body fell numb to the pleasure. "Isn't it marvelous? You shouldn't forget sex at all... So you were a servant of a demon goddess and her sister, is that right?"

The deity focused carefully on the rest of Dokima's words, her amber eyes staring at her green ones while her mouth continued to suck the delicious milk coming from her breasts. When the student asked the deity to forgive to ask her a favor, Elizia stopped sucking just to lick the nipple with her tongue like a cat and then resumed the sucking again. "If it proves interesting enough, then I'll be sure to forgive you. What is it?"

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 am

"Aghn!" She struggles for breathes, her request is far too demanding, but it's for her own sake. Lady... Elizia, if you were to ever meet Paruta-san, please, keep her from meeting me, if she were to ever see me again. She'll never share me to anyone except her sisters, as her former master, she'll do whatever it takes to give me more power to summon her older sister, who is the most powerful. 3 sisters in all, all of them want me as their toy, but now I know I serve only you Lady Elizia, so please, keep this a secret from Paruta-san. Her energy mixed with human energy is what produced the dark energy inside of me, think of what kind of magic will be made if she were to give her demon energy to you

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 am
Profile YIM

As she listened to Dokima, the deity's mouth eventually stopped sucking the girl's breasts and gave the nipple a moment's rest as her face then rested on her chest and her eyes kept looking up at Dokima. When the student finished talking, the goddess with a peculiar calm personality put a finger on her head as if trying to think of the favor her new servant just made to her.

"I believe I have to take care of my servants, no one can just take them away from me like that. Besides, the combination of the energies sounds like it would be a very bad thing to unleash. Fine then Dokima, I won't let Paruta have any contact with you." The deity's tone was serious but her face was completely calm and relaxed. It was obvious that in that moment and many times before there was no one more powerful that her outside of her world, so she confidently decided to do the student a favor.

SFA---

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Ah...hah....thank you Lady Elizia, I'm sure she'll understand, but until she has completely been subdued by you, only then she will be able to meet with me. She must love someone else and give up on me, knowing you, it should be no effort to make her be completely obedient to you. Oh, to make it really easy, her most sensitive spot is her tail, she tends to have a orgasm almost instantly if it were to be tapped with a finger. Her energy isn't as high as me, but it's enough to keep you amused, Lady Elizia, I hope that you and Paruta-san would get along great. Mng... She winces, her body still sensitive and reacting to everything that's happening. She doesn't want to abandon her familiar, she's just not ready to meet her.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

You're welcome Dokima. Well, I'm sure it will be very entertaining to subdue a demon goddess, and thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to abuse of her weakness, Elizia replied back in her mind though with a giggle at the end as her slit let her own divine juices flow out as she imagined the scene and the fun she would have with Paruta, maybe even with her sisters if they decide to gang up on her just to see Dokima. As her new servant explains the possible stamina that the demon had compared to her, Elizia couldn't help but let another giggle out.

"I don't think anyone else can last longer than you, my sweet toy. You're still cumming and cumming!" The goddess circled the student's nipple with her finger before attaching her mouth to it again and sucking her breast milk, while the device had to be transformed into a larger version since Dokima's juices kept being sucked. Just to please her even more, the device started to release an electric current into her pussy, focusing entirely on her clit and made her nerves get even more overwhelmed than before.

SFA---

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 am

"h...Hiiiiiiiiiiighn!"She gives out a pleasurable scream, the electricity shocking her clit, her pussy uncontrollably drooling with her juices, her body giving in to the pleasure. Haghn! The...e...electricity is...is running to my pussy! H..M..my vision is getting blank, it..feels good...it feels so good! Ahn! Lady Elizia! Ha...aaahn! My...energy...is still so much...a...aaaaaaaaaagahn! Her mind feeling almost about to break. Cumming...I keep cumming, it feels so good to cum! Hah...ao good! She shudders, her body unable to move at all, even her muscles gave out in her pussy, unable to hold in her juices at all.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

With a very delighted smile, the goddess then took the artifact between Dokima's legs and then transported it to other part of the island where Gii was, a sudden and small black veil surrounding it and then it was gone. A shadow created by the deity formed on the ground beneath the student and it instead absorbed the juices that were dripping from her orgasming cunt. "Keep cumming my girl, cum for me," said Elizia as suddenly she stood up, her luscious breasts bouncing. Dark tentacles then started to lift the student in the air until her pussy was almost at the same level as the deity's. Adjusting her body a little, Elizia was able to move her own cunt over Dokima's and proceeded to rub her sensitive lips over the ones of the student, feeling how the juices gave her power and the motion was easily causing a very slow fire start in her belly.

SFA---

Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ummmn....L..Lady....Elizia, I'm...feeling you on me! She moans more, her juices rushing across her pussy walls, never ending pleasure through out her whole body, her hands shook, her eyes shut. "A..aaaahn! Mmng....c...cuu.....kyuuuu!" Still unable to speak straight, she still tries to speak, but all she could do is love this feeling, an endless cumming hell. Cum..cum..cum...cum..f..for Lady Elzia! She breathes hard, even if she is about to pass out she'll just be snapped awake from the pleasure of the goddess. Mnnnnng! Cum! So good...it feels like it's alive in me, rubbing against Lady Elizia...a..I just want my whole body to feel like one big clit...a..ahn...it feels so...g..good...goooooood! She gives out a scream arching her back.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

As overwhelmed by pleasure as she was, Dokima was only able to express her addicting feelings through her thoughts to the goddess. Every drop of her juices were being absorbed by Elizia's own pussy as she rubbed it against her toy's, their swollen lips pressing against each other and their clits bumping into each other. "Ahh!..." The deity's head pointed to the sky as the pleasure started to spread across her body like a blaze. Her eyes glowed faintly as Dokima served her purpose to renew her powers. Even though she knew that Dokima was close to fainting, she wouldn't stop until her body would be left dry.

SFA---

Fri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Dokima shaking with every juices getting sucked out of her, her eyes fading into a blur state, a glass stare, looking silently into the night sky, she lets out small moans, seemingly as if she is completely broken. Ah...a..ah..n....hah..a.. she twitches, deep down her conscious still sane, all that's left is to make her conscious fall prey of the pleasure given to her, however, still gripping onto her freedom, her blood as the descendant of a demon goddess still holds out. Why...thing's have gotten difficult since that deity did this to my body...my energy is continuously getting sucked out, the outer shell is taken over, I can't...take over anymore, I try to take over, but...as I do the energy just get's sucked away pushing me all the way back...That deity...if she goes into my body...she'll discover that I'm the generator of the energy, I'm nothing but a human that's giving this energy to her...such...a shameful task, the outer shell...is becoming nothing more but a pleasure doll...what will happen...will I be used as her drinking fountain? My energy getting pulled from my most delicate spots, Paruta-san...I'm sorry, it appears that the dark energies you and your little sister created will be nothing but a eternal food source for this Deity... Dokima's body twitches, unable to hold in her fluids whatsoever letting Eliza drain her out. Ah...mng...what....w..will..you do to me...Lady...Elizia? When...you are....s..searching...for a....new....toy?

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly, Elizia noticed that Dokima stopped moaning as strong and wildly as she was. She looked down at her, though with an open mouth as she kept moaning, and saw that she was barely moving, twitching sporadically as pleasure kept ticking and pulling some muscles now and then. It happened so suddenly, maybe because she already felt like being in an eternal climax, but it was true. Dokima was broken by Elizia in that moment, her consciousness would soon follow as well. However, before that happened, the goddess noticed something, like if the student thought to herself, no longer trying to communicate with the deity. Once she asked, though, Elizia decided to answer with a sly smile, Why I... ah!... I wouldn't leave you to yourself, you're my new slave remember? If I get a new one, I'd probably play with you two." After answering her question, Elizia's body convulsed lightly, her pleasure was reaching a certain point and couldn't hold it anymore. When both their slits were rubbing against each other and her clit bumped against Dokima's once more, she climaxed intensely, her eyes closing and releasing a loud moan. Her muscles tensed and when they relaxed, it seemed like she lost some strength. Only because of that, Eliz brought Dokima with her to the ground, both nude bodies filled with pleasure on the ground, Elizia only looking like if being taken over by pleasure as well, though in reality, she was not as out of herself as she was earlier with Dokima.

SFA---

Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 am

She stays silent for a while, relieved, but only for a split second, Dokima's flustered face, moaning a bit. mng...Lady...a...ahn... Her inner conscious still active, releasing her endless energy still. Unable to hold on much longer, she let's out her dark energy, finally lending it to the deity, giving in to the pleasure, her whole body, her dark energy, everything, now belonging to Elizia. It's....no use....I'll...just lend it to the deity...it'll never stop, this draining, so...I think...she'll make use of this power...at least...at least I'll be able to meet with Paruta-san again...I'll just, sit here, and keep releasing this energy to her...I'll intentionally do it...this is my choice, take it...keep feeding on this energy, I can provide you this unlimited, endless, dark powers for all eternity. Dokima's belly begins to show a rune, slowly forming to seal her ability to erase her memory. "Mn...shn...mn..." Lady...Elizia...my magic...it's slowly starting to get blocked....if it happens...I won't...be able to start...over...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 am
Profile YIM

Dokima's telepathic call made Elizia turn to her once more. It was just surprising to her to see a human like her holding out so long. With a smooth movement, the goddess rested on her side, her head being supported by her hand, amber eyes looking at her new toy seemingly giving in to the pleasure that Elizia practically forced her to feel. But then, her leaking juices were apparently giving the goddess more power than before, holding in them a power that even a witch like her wouldn't have naturally. "And you don't want that, dear Dokima? Say, why is it that you're releasing more energy with your sexual juices all of a sudden?" Elizia teasingly ran her finger around the student's bosom as she asked.

SFA---

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6