View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Steamy summoning (Elizia) 

Post Re: Steamy summoning (Elizia)
"A..Ahn! Yes...I'll...stay by your side....t..till the end...hahn..Lady Elizia..." Yes...What I say is what I mean, I will stay by your side as your pet Lady Elizia. Always....I...want to feel good so much with you, I want you to have all my juices till I'm empty. I'll...be your daily meals. she grits her teeth, the tense of her pleasure is getting too much, she could feel herself that she's going to faint, faint any second.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 am
Profile YIM

"Good..." Expressed simply the goddess, stopping her work on Dokima's breast to say that and then returning. Her hand was now rubbing her clit eagerly, not planning to leave the student with any chance of recovering. She was going to literally suck Dokima dry before she would leave. But why to just absorb her juices when she could taste them?

With that, the deity pushed Dokima on her back, the shadow figure shattering into nothingness as her body crushed it. Elizia's face went down and started quickly to drink all of the juices coming out of Dokima's pussy, her tongue also assaulting her clit while her hands held her thighs apart for easy access.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

"Hmmyaaaaaaaah! My clit! My clit! My cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" She clenches her fist, curling her toes, the deity's mouth eating her pussy. A..AAAAAAH! Lady Elizia...is much rougher now! Eeeek! I'm going...to die, I'm going to diiiiie! I'm going to be swallowed from my pussy and it's feeling gooooood! It feels so good since it's Lady Elizia! She moans loudly, I..If you can't finish...me....Lady Elizia...you can always...a..aaahn....use a device to suck my pussy juices out...like...a....water fountain!!! Hmmmmmgh! She shuts her eyes tightly.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 am
Profile YIM

Her fists clenching and her toes curling were only driving Elizia wilder, lifting Dokima's hips into the air, letting the moon see her orgasming pussy until her mouth returned to it, her wings flapping with power. Her voluptuous breasts were being pressed against Dokima's buttocks and as her servant started to telepathically communicate her worry of dying and a suggestion to better eat her out, Elizia laughed in her mind as a response.

"Calm down sweetie, you're not gonna die. And even if you do, I might as well bring you back for your juices! And if you want that, why not finish you like that then? I was thinking in merely using a straw and slurp you until you fainted, haha!" replied Elizia with a loud laugh. From a wave of her hand came a weird device that seemed to have a unique design, the form a bottle obviously standing up. Instead of shooting out Dokima's juices, it was going to accumulate them; after all, Elizia wouldn't waste a single drop of the precious elixir. And so, the device was inserted inside the student's pussy, and with a look of the cat that ate the canary, Elizia rested her head on Dokima's rear.

SFA---

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 am

"Hyaaah! It's...sucking...me...out!" She screams passionately, since the device won't stop for a second to pause, it'll just keep draining the juices from her pussy, she couldn't move at all, her body desperately trying to keep up with the tensioning pleasure. Aaagahn! Lady...Elizia...the....device.....a..aaaaaahn.... her muscles loosen again, letting many loads of pussy juices get sucked out of her, she relaxes all of her muscles, the device mercilessly draining her.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 am
Profile YIM

Her mind was only registering the amazing pleasure that Elizia was letting Dokima feel, and her body reacted as well, writhing and trying to keep up with the orgasms. Elizia was grinning then, looking down at Dokima's face as her eyes glowed with almost a radiant light. Her hands then started to rub the student's skin. They started with her hips, a sensual motion that slowly sent them downwards to her breasts, even caressing her cheeks and shoulders before returning upwards, sliding over her legs until one finally found the clitoris that was left alone by the device that kept filling the container with Dokima's juices.

SFA---

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 am

Hng! L..Lady Elizia! Ank! My...haaah....my pussy won't stop feeling good...my...Ah...Goddess! "Aidy....Eiza....fye....fuushy!"-lady elizia my pussy- She couldn't speak straight from her voice due to the harsh pleasure she is recieving. Forcing her to only speak telepathically, My pussy...is going to get sucked out...my clit...my whole crotch...is burning with pleasure...aaaahn! My body want's to....Hng! Cumming hard again! Her hips twitches, squirting more juices, cumming hard once more.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 am
Profile YIM

"My my Dokima, you planning the life ahead of you and you can't even speak?" Elizia giggled again, her hand that wasn't busy now being the support for her face as she looked down at the student. And then, her hips started twitching, almost convulsing from the pleasure. Her hand quickly went around her waist to stop the spasms and the deity laughed, her other hand rubbing on the erect clit and trying to get the most of Dokima while she could, her face slowly going to her legs, planting small kisses on her thighs.

SFA---

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 am

"Ha..ahagn! Kyuu..." She moans as Elizia teases her more, rubbing her clit, her body trembles, still suffering from the pleasure. Hiii! I can't...stay up...my whole body wants to just lay letting the device suck...my pussy.... Her mind slightly remembers a bit of her memory, at least, a name. Paruta....Lady Elizia's....future...second...pet...I..I mean...what? A..an...it doesn't matter...a..ahn, my body, I'm remembering...my life...ah, I'm...decendant....Hmng! Cumming...again.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Elizia simply listens to Dokima's mental voice drift off and cut her own sentences as the pleasure was clouding her mind. She smiled as Dokima admitted her body just wanted to lay there and be sucked by the device, her juices meeting no end and her body enjoying every second of it. However, in her state of perpetual sexual ecstasy, she remembered a name and a small part of her past, which piqued Elizia's curiosity.

"Paruta? My second pet? Is she your friend? A demon? Oh, I'd love to meet her, Dokima... And you really would love to just be milked dry huh? Do you enjoy having your pussy milked like this? I can make you get milked from thesetoo if you want..." replied the goddess with telepathy. Her hands went down to Dokima's heaving breasts and gave them a good squeeze to show her which objects she was talking about. The prospect of meeting a friend of Dokima's, or even better, a demon summoned by her was exciting for Elizia.

SFA---

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

"Hmg! Yesh...." Ahn, Yes, yes I would like that Lady Elizia, I would like to be milk, provide you with the best juices and milk you ever wanted. Paruta-san.....is a demon but....I don't remember much about her...just, that she's a demon...that all. Her breast fondled and played at made her woozy, her energy getting useless to her for moving, her memories slowly returning bit by bit. A..aaahn, demon...Paruta-san....is a demon...and my....she's....she's my former familiar, from the world of Makai...hnmg...I'm starting to remember, and the reason I wanted to forget....I..didn't want...augh...to be a slut...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

The information being revealed to Elizia by her new servant was very interesting for her. Her face was smiling and yet seemed to be in thought while Dokima's body still orgasmed right under her grasp. It seemed like Paruta was a powerful demon, and also was her familiar for who knows how long. She must be so powerful to help her with her problem, thought Elizia without trying to communicate with Dokima, her lips kissing the student's rear cheeks.

"I'd really love to meet this Paruta you summoned, seems like she can be a nice addition to my pets. And don't feel so bad about being a slut... At least with me," said Elizia with her mind, giving another giggle. For a moment, she forgot about she asked Dokima and then let out a 'Oh!' as she remembered. "I'm going to milk you like a cow then, until you're dry, hehe" she warned, her hands squeezing and playing with Dokima's soft breasts. It merely took a thought to get the right hormones working inside of Dokima and a bit of magic to get them ready that very instant. A careful but firm squeeze around the nipple let out a spurt of the new milk the student was producing, and then the goddess laughed as it flew through the air to land on Dokima's face and the ground, "Look at that milk! Look, Dokima!"

SFA---

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 am

"hmmgh...mmf." She gasps for air, the milking of her breast and pussy, her mind going to be broken, enough to mess up her telepathy with Elizia. Lady......lizia....I...han't...s...shtand..it...fwah...a..aaaahn! She yells loudly, her voice getting ragged, as if she's about to lose it, with difficulty, she tries to speak again with her voice. "...a...d...i...za, h...nyaaan, kyuu..." She was only able to make noises, only thinking that she could only communicate with her telepathy.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM

((Sorry for taking so long, got bombarded with homework))

Elizia couldn't hide her joy from merely watching Dokima's mind being broken by her overwhelming actions on her body. Her hands kept fondling and squeezing her servant's breasts and milking them. Dokima tried to speak, but her mind was beyond repair in that moment and she could only mumble stuff both telepathically and with her voice.

"Hush Dokima, no need to speak my darling. Just succumb slowly..." Elizia cooed, her fingers pinching a nipple and absorbing the milk coming from it. Then, Eliz let Dokima's body fall limply on the floor, the device relentlessly sucking her pussy juices and Elizia's mouth covering one of her nipples and sucking the milk out of them like a hungry kid. Her amber eyes glowed in the night and stared right the student's.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

((that's okay))

Her hands tremble, her body getting so numb her muscles give out, letting the devices sucking and the deity draining her milk forcefully. Her eyes slowly shading lightly into a lighter green color, her memories finally fully coming back. Lady...Elizia's servant, once a pet of a...demon goddess, now a pet of another goddess...hah, Paruta-san, is my familiar, her younger sister, Mili-chan, as well, why would I forget such memories, sex feels so good, I can never get enough of it, I....love it, I want more. She looks back at the deity, her eyes give a lifeless stare, smiling, she releases more juices. Now that my memories are back, Paruta-san will start looking for me, Lady Elizia...may I ask a favor...please...forgive me for asking and giving this order...hmng... She winces, hoping that the Deity would do something very important for Dokima, something the Deity would want as well.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next