View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Way of the Sword (Jojo Shey and Calidare) 

Post Re: Way of the Sword (Jojo Shey and Calidare)
Jojo caught the katana with ease as she twirled it a little. She then got in a new stance. The battö-jutsu stance in which she held her right leg foward with her left leg behind her. She held the blade close to her left hip as she looked you in the eyes. She pushed her foot down exerting force as she bounded foward. With unknown speed she appeared below you. She swung her blade side ways where it would hit kidney.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

I had blocked the strike she made to my kidney with only a flick of my wrist, “Very good Student, now tell me what is your name and who was your teacher before me?” I asked her though I already knew the answers to both the questions I had presented to Jojo.

I made a faint to strike her head in the traditional Kendo style but had the strike to hit her abdomen, my intentions was to knock the air from her lungs to see how her body would react to such a blow. I wasn’t intending to keep the sparing up for to long, but I was interested in her reactions and how far I could push her endurance.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo awnsered smoothly, "I am Jojo and my teacher was my father." She noted the over head strike but also noted that the traditional footing was off. 'A faint!' She thought to herself as she dropped downward and with the momentum spun around catching your calf in her sweep kick. "I was trained in three forms of kendo. Batto-jutsu, Hiten Mitsurugi, and Traditional Kendo Martial Arts."

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

I smiled at Jojo reaction to my attack and noted her ability to see a difference in my stance. Soon as her foot made contact with my calf Jojo found her attack was useless at knocking me down, her own foot would be stinging because of her attack. This time I gave a stance that would indicate a true head shot, I waited for her to black it which I knew she would and as soon as she did this would leave her chest open for attack. " That’s good, you know three styles, more you learn the more options you have." I explain to her like teacher would.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo was three steps ahead though as she spun the blade in a vortex way blocking any attack. She then smiled realizing that the metals in this blade were all metallic. She darted to the left but through true speed she was on your right swinging an electrically filled blade that could slice you in half.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

I grinned as she made the attack believing she had me and thought she was three steps ahead of me, my attack was blocked as I planned her to do but my speed was more inhuman then hers as I thrust my hand forward to her chest in an eagle claw attack grabbing her shirt and pulled hard jerking her towards me as her shirt ripped open exposing what was under her blouse. A hand full of matterial in my hand I let it go and shove her back with my sword. "Focus Jojo" I tell her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I always hated these uniforms sensei," She then darted peircing eyes at you. Yes she felt the breaze around her D's but she cleared her mind as she started to notice the swords weight was shifting oppisate of momentum. She did a reverse attack tagged with a sweep kick. She knew she had underestimated him but now she was certain she got him.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:59 am

Doing a sideways somersault avoiding her sweeping kick I grab Jojo wrist with my fingers that still held the sword in my hand, with my other hand I grabbed the front of her panties and lifted her up and flipped her over, her panties now riding up between her folds as I slam her down on her front in the sand we was training at making sure she didn’t hit to hard onto the ground. I heard her panties tear and grin inwardly seeing I had her torn undergarments in my hand. "Well Jojo seems you got a bit eager to bring me down, now look at you no uniform and now no panties." I told her as I laid on her body my fingers holding her sword arm down. In this position being on top of her I was starting to get aroused as my member started to rise. I had to focus at controlling this arousal or my eyes would soon start to glow blue. I take a deep breath and slowly let it out as I release her and get off of her, though I was still hard with arousal I managed to maintain control, the game wasn’t over yet but soon It would be.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo was beyond being embarresed as her panties were ripped off of her. Now she was publically nude and humiliated. She looked at his eyes as she was in the sand with him. They were streaked thin with uncontroled emotion as it soon showed control again. "S... Se... Sensei?" Jojo asked until he'd finally was off of her. She looked at the sword now as she looked at you. Was her vision failing or did she just see a wing and no sword in her hand? She closed her eyes and saw the vision imparment was still here.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am

I had quickly regained control, it was painful not to want the take the girl, it seemed the Island devices was being readjusted, it was driving me closer to taking Jojo now. I open my eyes looking at Jojo completely naked body. "Well I does seem you have a very well build body for this type of training, it’s getting late and the sun nearly gone. We can continued or resume this tomorrow, when ever you wish to summon me it takes a bit of yourself to do so, just rub it on the pendent and I will be here for you." I told her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo looked at you with eyes true to her calling. "If we may sensei... Can we continue?" She knew she was chancing detention but at the least she was training insufferably. She would like nothing more than to be a master of swords as she brought up the sword.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I smiled at Jojo, "So my pupil you truly do wish to become a master swords woman, but if we continued you most certainly will have problems with this school and might get into trouble as well." I turn my head to the setting sun as the stars begin to come out and night creeps in replacing the light of day. "Perhaps an hour more of training with blind fighting would help you as well, but mind you. I will violate you perhaps it give you more incentive at protecting yourself better." I explain to Jojo.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Thus I will learn as you teach me sensei," Jojo said as she went to her stance. It was a guard and even though she was nude she couldn't help but wonder about her sensei's habits.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

I nod at Jojo as she gets into a guarded stance "As you wish my lovely student, but first lets prepare you for the blind fighting." I told her pulling out something behind my back and moving swiftly to her, I slide over her head something that leave her hair exposed but covers her eyes as it wraps under her chin leaving her nose, ears and mouth exposed and fits snugly around her neck. "I will start easy at first so you will have to use your other senses to guard your self when your ready we will use real swords and not Kempo swords that understood?" I asked her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo nodded as she already accustomed to his scent. She turned to face him quickly that in turn made her breast bounce. She listened for the sword as she faced him.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next