View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Way of the Sword (Jojo Shey and Calidare) 

Post Re: Way of the Sword (Jojo Shey and Calidare)
I thought to myself how easy and fun this was going to be, "Are you ready Jojo?" I asked her and soon as she said yes I quickly moved in from my position. I purposely made lots of noise when I moved in and swinged at Jojo head, this whistling of the Kempo stick could be heard, I would not hit her head but stop just short but enough to touch the side of her cheek softly if she missed.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo brought her arms up and blocked it between her wrists. She lunged forward spinning her own weapon towards your gut. "How was that?"

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

She had blocked it, I wasn’t that surprised at her skill that she managed that, even a novice could have blocked it. "Very good Jojo, lets bring the level of difficulty up a bit, remember you will be violated if you fail." I told her this time I made no noise as I started my attack. Sweeping her feet from under her I thrust the lubed end of my hilt hard into her ass her legs pushed up near her ears pinning her shoulders to the sand under her. "You failed." I told her as I began to thrust the hilt in and out of her ass, I had turned the tip of the hilt to resemble that of a penis as I pumped it in her tight ass hole.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo couldn't hear anything as she soon found herself on her back with a hilt plunging into her. Once her sensei said you fail she heard the hints of lust into it as she tried her best not to moan.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:24 am

I continued to thrust the hilt in and out of her anus and watched her face, I knew she was trying hard to keep from moaning and I just grinned. "Perhaps there could be a better punishment for you, this seems to be something you enjoy." I tell her and chuckle, watching her facial expression.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo couldn't help but gasp for air but by doing so she begain to moan. She was able to successfully stay away from getting wet and drenching the sword hand.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am

Grinning at her moans I twist the hilt slightly as I pump it in and out, "So you do enjoy this then? I’ll have to think of something better for punishment then this, you have any suggestions Jojo that help you learn quicker?" I ask her as the hilt continued to enter her tight hole and entering a bit deeper.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She soon couldn't keep her arousal down as her cheeks went bright red and her body released the juices and she fidgetted a lot as she tried to speak but was covered up by another moan.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

I chuckle, "For something that was meant as a punishment, you seem to be enjoying this a bit to much." I told Jojo noticing her starting to release some fluids that helped lubed the thrusting of the hilt in and out of her anus. "Would you like me to stop Jojo?" I asked her as the slurping sound from the hilt moving in and out of her tight ass could be heard.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo found herself mummbling like a anime hentei scene as she fidgeted around a lot. She widened her eyes as she heard the sounds of the hilt. She screamed as she felt it plunge in too deep.

Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 am

I pull the hilt out as it dripped with moister from Jojo anus. "Well Jojo seems this will reinforce what you have learned no to do, unless this is what you like then ill just have to find another way to punish you." I told her as I let her free from her bond position stepping back from her to allow her time to get up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo took a few deep breaths until she finally wobbled a stand. She grabbed her sword and with an exponential amount of skill she perform 17 strikes at you within 1 second. Knowing your position after wards she spun in the air aiming a kick at your chin.

Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm

I had blocked the 17 strikes that was aimed at me, I could tell even blindfolded with out her eyes to betray her she was very angry at what I had done, and I smiled at her ferocity she put into her attacks I even saw in her mind what she planned on doing as she performed a flawless spinning attack that was aimed at my chin. I allowed Jojo foot to connect with my head, letting my head whip to the side from her attack. "Very good Jojo, combining marshal attack with swordmanship, that’s a good way to throw your enemy off guard. Have you finished now or would you like to be late to your next class?" I had asked Jojo.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 15, 2010 9:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Jojo looked at you and asked, "What next class?" She then continued the fight. She filled her fist with electricity as she came at you by jumping over your head and then aiming to punch at the base of your neck.

Sun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

I smiled as it seemed class was over. "I see it’s later then I had thought. It’s seems it’s play time then." I chuckled as I grabbed both her wrists that her fist was glowing with electricity that was intent to have been aimed at the base of my neck. I rolled with the momentum of her trajectory allowing her back to hit hard on the sand knocking the wind from her as I now was on top of her once more.

I held her hands down on the warm sand as my legs spread her own legs apart. "That was unexpected but a good attack, but it seems your no longer interested in playing with swords and becoming a master at that, so lets see how you would like to learn about pleasure." I told her as my eyes began to glow blue, I was now naked on top of her as I released the illusion on myself. My wings spread wide as I lowered my head and licked one of her nipples with my tongue encircling the fleshy nub.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next