View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shocking acquaintance (Jojo) 

Post Re: Shocking acquaintance (Jojo)
She screamed and panicked as her legs were snared. "Ahhhh!!"

She struggled against his might more but it was a fruitless effort but she didn't feel like giving up. "L... let go," She stuttered as she grabbed at the ground but nothing helped her as she was dragged slightly.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 am

Her legs were caught, at last. The tendrils finally had gained the upper hand in the resistance and didn't lose time in tightening their grip on her long legs and pulling her back. The student didn't want to let it all end there, and asked Rahs to let her go as she tried to hold to the ground, probably wishing to have sticky fingers to stay there.

But she had nothing to help her anymore. Her body was pulled and the tendrils slowly started to coat their skin with the aphrodisiac held within, letting it be absorbed by her own skin, much to the automatic reaction the tendrils had when they captured a female being. Two other tendrils went for her arms so they could all lift her more easily in the air, to later be held against the battered tree she had hit before with the foil.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:31 am

Jojo was slowly losing it when she saw something... a rock. She grabbed it and hurled it at the monster's groin area hoping it would hit. Sadly after she threw it her wrists were tightly wrapped. There was no exscape now that she saw it. She wished she had more electricity to use on her binds but it would take two hours to fully recharge.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 am

The rock was managed to be avoided somewhat, hitting part of his member and the thigh, not really hurting much but rather drawing out a chuckle from Rahs. But then, the tendrils were able to take all of Jojo's limbs and finally lifted her body, carrying it over the air to the battered tree and pressing her against it. Then, the foil flew magnetically towards the mercenary's hand, and its point pressed against what was left of the ripped uniform of Jojo, just before letting a current flow through it and moving the rest of the damaged garments away.

SFA---

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 am

Jojo landed into the tree breathless as the rest of her garmets lay ruined on the beach. She felt the breeze flow through her body. She was still struggling. Jojo couldn't move at all as she was put up on the tree.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 am

The breath forced out of Jojo's body due the force of her body being pushed against the tree only made her seem more vulnerable before the mercenary. Her nude body was on display before him, her large orbs swaying slightly and her pubic mound glistening due the radiant sun.

More tentacles went towards her, some coiling around her legs as other two were wrapped around her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and spreading the aphrodisiac on them and her nipples were flicked by ther tips. Slowly, a bigger tendril approached her from the ground, its target obviously being Jojo's exposed sex.

SFA---

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 pm

The breaze blew slightly as the tenticals raced towards Jojo. Two of them wrapped around her breast. She screamed a very high octave but then her screams only grew once the nubs of the tentacles flicked her breast's nipples. In mid scream she saw something slithering towards her pubic mound from the ground. She also saw a couple of kids and yelled, "HELP ME!" They just turned and walked away. Her eyes were widening at the sight of the slithering tentacle that slowly coiled on the ground...

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Jojo's attempts to get rescued or alerting someone were futile. The two students only got to see a girl naked on a tree at first glance, and that was enough to make them reason that it was no good to get close to a girl that wanted some attention. Of course, if they had seen Rahs or looked more carefully at the tendrils, they would've ran instead of walking away, so it was clear that her fate was sealed.

The purple-haired student couldn't look away from the tendril on the ground that slowly got closer to her exposed slit. It started to caress her legs as it went up until its tip met her nether lips and rubbed them, teasing them and trying to bring out the clit out of hiding. It's drug-coated skin fondled her sensitive skin, spreading her lips apart and eager to thrust in. Meanwhile, the tendrils around her breasts started to release a light electric current, letting her soft flesh and the nipples feel on fire due to it.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Jojo's face became bright pink of blush as she felt the tentical rubbin against her clit. She held out as much as she could as her juices were held in tightly. It was until her breasts were teased with electrical currents that she couldn't hold out any longer. "AOHHHHHH!!!" She moaned releasing her juices in a highly degradeable orgasm. Her breast felt like fire, a screen of sweat on her face, and a dripping of her juices all causing erotic pleasure in her.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Rahs looked with grin hidden beneath the mask as Jojo was blushing while trying to fight the pleasure caused by the tentacles. But she couldn't hold on much as the electric current flowed through the long tendrils and reached her breasts, making her have her first orgasm and letting her juices flow freely, wetting the tendril at her sex. Just to let her orgasm last a bit longer, the tendrils never stopped fondling her breasts nor let the current die down, keeping the same efforts all the time.

But as the ecstasy died down eventually, it was time to the tendril to finally satisfy the tight passage of the student and slowly stopped rubbing her clit. The thick tip spread the lips by itself, and then rubbed the insides, twirling somewhat as it then pushed inside. It didn't move quickly, but it had a steady force just enough to let Jojo feel her wet pussy be filled by the tendril.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 pm

She moaned louder than before as the electrical current proceeded. "AOH...AOOHHH...AOOHHHH!" She was beyond trying to escape and fight. She succumbed to loving the feel of the tendrals but it was washed away as she felt the thick member move into her slowly. She gritted her teeth until it reached to a certain length. Once it did her eyes flew wide open with her mouth wide but giving a voiceless scream. "T...too...much!"

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

It seemed that the girl gave up quickly to the overwhelming sensations of the tentacles, and soon she couldn't stop moaning as the tendrils worked her breasts and clit. However, she wasn't ready to feel the thick tentacle spread her walls apart and fill her completely. Slowly, it advanced more and more into her, and soon reached a spot that made her stop any moans and brought an amount of pain for the new feeling between her legs.

"You should get used to it, it's merely the beginning. Besides, it will feel better after a while..." replied Rahs, and he made the tentacle push forward with more intensity. He didn't Jojo hadn't been met a monster before, but once she started to get used to the tentacles he would make sure to make it more fun for both of them, with any luck.

(edited since I got confused)

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Her eyes widen as her thoughts pronounced 'The beggining!?' Jojo's back arched as the tenticle broke the one obstical that was in her. She imediatly screamed in pain. The pain was beyond belief as that big tentical continued to slide in. Her moans continued louder than before.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 pm

It didn't surprise Rahs much to see Jojo scream in pain, nude and held by the tendrils against the tree as the tentacle didn't mind for her comfort. It simply pushed forward, spreading her tight and wet walls apart, rubbing the green skin against her soft pink one until the tip reached her cervix, having completely sneaked inside her.
Not moving would eventually make the pain go away, but that wasn't something that Rahs tended to plan when the students were in pain for the intruding tendril or his own cock. Instead of letting the pain fade away, the tentacle withdrew until only the tip remained and pushed forward again, spreading her again and causing more pain, but the more he repeated the action, the faster the pain would eventually be substituted by pleasure.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 pm

She gasped for air as the meaty tendral sped the pace of entry into Jojo's clit. She moaned faster getting wet all over again. She also felt the pain being replaced by horniness, lust, love, and enjoyment. She didn't pant but was near doing so as she slid along the tree scratching her back.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next