View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Shocking acquaintance (Jojo) 

Post Re: Shocking acquaintance (Jojo)
Jojo started to cough up blood as the charred burns on her back bled profusly. She couldn't feel anymore but the blood leaving her body. She said in the alien tongue, "Is it just me or is it raining red?"

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm

As the student being impaled by the mercenary coughed up some blood, she was no longer trying to resist or react. "It's just you, oh silly girl." His actions stopped and he took his time to check on the girl. Most of her back had been damaged with some splinters and bit bigger pieces, but it was nothing if the bleeding stopped. It was gonna be a nuisance to do it, but he could leave most of the job to the nurses of the school. Many tentacles with suckers placed themselves over Jojo's cuts and easily sucked the pieces out and the blood. It didn't take him more than a minute to reach the beachside since they were so close, and applied some saltwater to her wounds, using once again his experience for a quick remedy. Later, he placed the exhausted girl on a rock face down. She would only have a moment's rest before Rahs tried to get her hot once again as his tentacles moved back to her genital areas and started to release some of his aphrodisiac.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 am

Jojo openned her dizzy eyes feeling the cliff face against her chest. Then the aphrodosiac started to kick in. She did all she could but she was tired and fatigued.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:51 am

As the tentacles kept caressing her legs and inner thighs, Rahs could see how slowly and not so surely Jojo was moving just slightly. She must have opened her eyes and started to feel the aphrodisiac working on her body like before. However, she didn't do much, besides staying as she was, resting on the rock. One of the tentacles' head started to rub itself on her nether lips, its touch bringing pleasure to the swelling lips of hers. But none of them inserted itself yet, instead teasing the poor girl, increasing her lust but not quenching it, only caressing her genitals and butt cheeks.

SFA---

Sat May 22, 2010 3:55 am

Jojo muttered a moan as she collected her thoughts. "So... So good... More..." She moaned in the native alien tongue. She felt her lust rising as she slowly turned to face you as she reached a hand out touching your face.

Tue May 25, 2010 1:26 am

The tendrils kept doing their teasing work with the swollen lips of Jojo. They traveled along her legs and some focused on her inner thighs and nether lips, rubbing them together and her slit, one touching her clit very lightly. Once she turned around and spoke once more in Rahs' native language, he couldn't but imagine her in what would be the closest thing between her form and that of a female syrictae. The result was something not that good, and in fact seemed almost ridiculously unfitting, making him chuckle a little. His small laugh however sounded in the right moment as if if he were amused by her lust. Her hand on his mask bothered him a little but didn't move it away, instead moving his own head a little. One of the tentacles then parted her slit and only rubbed the entrance to her passage, not quenching the increasing lust she was feeling.

SFA---

Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

Jojo never felt lust like this before as she strained to keep proper eyesight knowing that the teasing to her pubics was causing her mind to disorinate her thoughts as she moaned more and brushed your mask with her finger tips.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4