View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Jessica's First Day (Midrozi) 

Post Jessica's First Day (Midrozi)
Jessica Grantley was enjoying a pleasant walk outside. She was dressed so as to maximize the feel of the warm sun on her soft, milky white flesh. She wore a pair of white short shorts, tight enough to ride up between the plump flesh of her thighs and to pull up over the hefty hemispheres of her rump. As a top, she wore a sleeveless white tee. She enjoyed the feel of the sun on her arms and legs. It had been so long since she'd had a nice walk in the outdoors. She was definitely glad to get out from the school proper. Jessica wasn't sure she fit in. Almost all the other girls looked like gorgeous models. Jessica hardly did. She was quite a few pounds too heavy for that and little of it was muscle. She just didn't fit in with all the superbeauties.

Jessica shook her head. She was here for a reason. Maybe she would make a lot of good friends, get a good education, and come home the daughter her parents had always wanted. That was certainly what they expected. She kicked at the ground, her white sneaker sending up a small spray of dirt. There was now a dim brown stain on the once shiny new fabric. Why had she done that? Jessica shook her head and forced a smile. This was a new start for her.

She let her mind wander. She simply enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her flesh, her blond hair pulled back and tied out of her face. This was a beautiful campus. It was a beautiful school. She was a part of that now. Her life would be happy from now on, full of laughing, smiling girls and warm sunshine with not a cruel, insensitive boy in sight. She lost track of how far she was walking. Soon she was some distance from the school, out of easy sight of her supervisors.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 am

Post Re: Jessica's First Day (Midrozi)
The Midrozi clan Shokushu Survey Team watched from the forest, or at least Mirria did. The others were hanging back several metres, well out of sight of any wandering students. One of which was walking straight past Mirria's hiding spot. She seemed happy, and rather cheerful. Her figure however was not the usual Shokushu standard. A quick check of Shokushu records via an uplink revealed that the student was indeed on the 'special' student's list. Unusual ... both to have a student of such stature at Shokushu, and for such a student to be on the special list.

Mirria mentally shrugged. There were plenty of beings out there that would tolerate a bit of fat if the skills were good enough, and it wouldn't take much to work that fat off. Summoning an illusion of her being another student she stepped out of the forest to greet the student ... and tripped. Her body fell forward and she hit the ground. "Owww!" Mirria exclaimed, hoping that the student would be kind hearted enough to come and see if she could help.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 am

Jessica ran over immediately, a look of concern on her face. "Are you alright?" She immediately reached down, trying to help the other student to her feet. She hadn't seen the other girl before but she could certainly stand to make a friend. She smiled softly once it was clear the other girl wasn't really hurt, holding out a hand. "I'm Jessica. It's my first day here."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 am

Mirria glanced up at the student, and as Jessica offered her a hand Mirria took it. She was surprisingly light considering her height, the only real thing her illusion had changed was masking the more non human features of the Jarri under illusions of human ones. Mirria had the skill to do more powerful illusions, but she saw no point in wasting that sort of energy when a simple illusion would do just as well. Thank you ... I'm Mirria, I wasn't expecting to see anyone out this far from the school, I was just coming out of my bird watching post when I spotted you. I went to say hello ... but my foot caught on a root and I tripped. Mirria spoke as she seemed to glide onto her feet. Mirria would seem to have a natural grace, something that gave her the ability to, without trying, make any movement with her body beautiful. Her voice had similar qualities, her tone was something that one would expect to hear a choir singing, and yet she managed to speak normally without any effort.

It's amazing what sorts of animals you can find around here if you know where to look, do you want me to show you? A half truth, to the Midrozi any being not a Jarri was an animal, and any Jarri not a Midrozi was a savage. There were all sorts of 'animals' on this isle that the Midrozi found interesting, although mostly they were the females of a single species. Mirria did however sound eager, as if she had been dying to share what she had seen with someone, and Jessica was simply the lucky person she stumbled across first

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm

"You're a birdwatcher?" Jessica asked curiously. She looked the other girl over again as she got to her feet. Her every movement seemed graceful, beautiful. Jessica felt awkward and clumsy by comparison. Still, she couldn't help but smile. The other girl was being so friendly. "It's great to meet you, Mirria. I don't think I've heard that name before. Is it Spanish?" Jessica smiled, hoping that her question showed engagement rather than stupidity or disrespect. She was hardly the most internationally minded girl. She wanted Mirria to like her so badly. Mirria was beautiful, graceful, and had the voice of an angel. She glanced down at the offending foot. It didn't seem hurt now. In fact, it seemed to display a near perfect grace. "I'm glad you're alright," Jessica said, giving a nervous smile.

"I'd love to see," Jessica said. The animal in question stepped a little closer. Those tiny shorts rode up over her flesh, displaying the crease where her hefty, chubby cheeks met her soft, round thighs. Jessica seemed blissfully unaware of just how much these little shorts actually showed. "Lead the way, Mirria."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Actually it is one of those names that even my parents didn't know where it originated from ... Probably a blend of a couple of origins that have become so mixed up no-one really knows where it came from. Mirria answered the question about her names origin as she led the way deeper into the forest. The path was out of the way, but Mirria saw no reason to take chances. She kept a fairly slow pace, although without even trying she still seemed to glide across the forest floor, her feet somehow finding the gaps between leaf litter, sticks and twigs that had fallen all over the ground. A lifetime of training was rather hard to conceal, and Mirria saw no real reason to both with an illusion to hide her ability to move through woods. Jessica was right next to her, and Mirria had hundreds of ways she could incapacitate the student in a heartbeat. And that was before you counted that Girran was no doubt watching them from an ambush position.

It didn't take long for the two to reach a small clearing in the forest. The clearing was empty, or at least appeared to be. Mirria turned and smiled at Jessica. Almost there, it's on the other side of this clearing. The clearing of course was a trap. Several UV laser tripwires were scattered across the clearing each one linked to a dart gun loaded with a tranquiliser dart that would knock the student out in a heartbeat. Mirria walked confidently ahead, her feet being carefully placed to avoid the tripwires.

Jessica however would probably not have Mirria's caution, and the moment she set one off she would collapse asleep. Then it would be a simple matter of getting her in position, waking her up, and the tests would begin.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm

"It's very pretty," Jessica said. She blushed a little almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth. She was coming on too strong. She just knew it. Still, she couldn't help but admire the graceful way the other girl moved through the forest. Jessica didn't have anything near her grace. She constantly had to consider the undergrowth, stepping carefully. Jessica smiled as they approached the clearing. "What kind of animal is it we're looking for anyway?" she asked, smiling curiously at Mirria. Then she stepped forward into the clearing. Before the knew it, a dark was lodged in that fleshy ass. Jessica yawned and slid down onto her side, fast asleep. She was out for some time. By the time she woke up, she was...

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Jessica would have woken up to find her uniform gone, folded neatly on a tree stump in front of her. Mirria was also leaning against the tree stump, however she had dispelled all illusions. The face was the same, as was the hair, the stance, and the voice. But the skin was now pure white, as were her eyes. She was dressed in barely anything, a loose fabric that draped over her breasts and around her chest and a loin cloth covering her crotch. Both seemed to be made of some form of metalic fabric, and in Mirria's hands was a combat dagger. The blade was slightly curved, and made out of a light blue crystal. Mirria was using it to clean her nails, although she glanced up with a smirk when Jessica's vision started to clear.

I do like it when animal's walk into a trap without any real fuss. It makes everything so much neater. Nice and cosy, human? The musical tone remained, although now the words were also underlined with contempt, and a mix of hatred and anger. Mirria's eyes were cold, the cold gaze of someone with no sense of compassion, no mercy, no sense of care for another being. Jessica herself was currently suspended between two nearby trees. Her arms were tied together above her, and her legs were spread out and tied to the two trunks. No matter how much she squirmed the cords tying her would not flex, or stretch, or shift at all in fact.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Jessica hadn't been wearing the standard uniform. She'd slipped out in some street clothes. Still, they were gone now. She awoke first to the ache in her arms. Then she felt her legs held wide apart. Next was the feel of the cool air on her naked body. Her nipples were hard. She opened her eyes to see the girl she had hoped would be her friend. The words cut her to the quick. "Hardly. And I'm not an animal either," she protested. "You tricked me!" She stained every muscle in her body and the restraints didn't budge. She could barely even squirm. "Let me down this instant!"

But there she hung. Her fleshy legs were split wide, revealing a tight, virgin sex. The flesh wriggled slightly as she strained. It was the only thing that moved. Her round ass and full breasts bounced in the air. Her arms were held high, stretched. Tears came to her eyes.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Hmm? Oh right. Mirria means a bait so sweet that even when you know it to be a trap you can't help but nibble on it. And apart from my name's origin I didn't trick you. You misunderstood what I said, but that is hardly my problem. And in answer to your second statement ... No. Mirria smirk grew into a smile. She said something in Jarri, a word that sounded more like a song in it's purest form than a language of communication. That would answer just why her english had the 'accent' it did. In response to the word the cords binding Jessice tightened, both in their grip on her arms and ankles and by pulling her more. Her feet were dragged an extra inch apart each way to almost painful levels, and her arms were pulled up even higher, forcing her to stand on her toes if she wanted to keep something on the ground.

Animal's dont give orders. They simply exist because we have a use for them ... and the moment they become more trouble than they are worth ... we do what you humans do to anything you consider an animal. We kill them. The dagger was twisted so that the point was aimed straight at Jessica's throat. It was a bluff of course, Jessica was worth far too much to be killed, and that would be against the rules of the island. But she didn't know that, all she would have to go on were eyes that practically screamed that Mirria wanted an excuse to use that knife. That she would be slow, and careful, and drag it out as long as she could.

Are you going to try and give me another order, animal?

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

"I didn't know it to be a trap," Jessica pointed out. "But...You mean...I was the interesting animal you were going to show me?" She seems to have calmed a little. At least she wasn't fighting. That might just be her terror. Jessica felt her thighs pulled further apart. She didn't have the build for this sort of gymnastics. Her tight sex was exposed now, her fleshy thighs wiggling as they were pulled apart. Her bare feet rose to tiptoes, struggling for some contact with the ground. Her arms felt like they were being pulled off. She let out a loud yelp of pain as she was tugged further. She took a deep gulp at the sight of the knife. "No...No..."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Mirria smirked, her dagger swiveling around in her hand so she could go back to cleaning her nails with it. Even now she moved with effortless grace. mmm. You humans think your better than every other species on Sol 3, but your no better. You are a little bit harder to train ... but that doesn't really say much considering the state of everything else on that Mother world of yours. Oh that is probably termanology you don't understand. A Mother world is any world that has native lifeforms.

Mirria stalked forward towards Jessica's exposed form. The dagger twists around and Mirria presses it lightly aainst the skin in Jessica's shoulder. She doesn't press hard enough for it to cut, although you still feel it. Stay human. And just so you know ... any increase in presure between your skin and the blade will cause it to slide straight through. Slowly Mirria drags the knife down, still not pressing hard enough to cut the skin. It slides down until it travels over the student's breast and continues down. She pulls it back only when the dagger is just about to reach Jessica's belly button. Mirria looks up at the path her blade had taken, if Jessica had moved at all the blade would have cut into her soft skin.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 am

"I know what a mother world is," Jessica says. It's a term used often enough on television and in books and movies. She tugs at the tight strands binding her. There's still not the slightest bit of give. This creature has her and there's nothing for it. She bites her lower lip. Her eyes start to water as the situation slowly sinks in. The reality of the tight restraints and her nudity simply couldn't be denied.

"I don't have much choice, do I?" she said as she was ordered to stay like a dog. She did freeze as the knife was pressed into her soft shoulder. She took shallow breaths as the blade was traced down her shoulder, over her breast, and to her belly button. She could easily have been sliced open. "What are you going to do with me?"

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

There is always a choice human. You could have moved forward, the blade would easily have cut deep enough to sheer through bones and slice open your lungs and heart. You chose not to. There is always a choice ... just sometimes the choices offered seem to be unfair. And as to what I am going to do to you ... whatever I feel like. That is all toys are for, a pretty bauble to be played with until it bores you, and than is discarded.

Mirria smiled cruely as she said those words, and with a flourish of her hand past her chest the dagger vanishes, hidden inside the cloth covering her bust. Hands reach up and skilled fingers start to trace nerves on your exposed breasts, slowly moving on to more and more sensitive clusters. Ever so slowly the pleasure will build up, for the moment Mirria is being nice. But this is simply to pass the time until Misralla and Girran show up and the real tests begin.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am

"The choice is unfair," Jessica says, as she stared at the blade. She shrinks in her tight bonds at the next answer but then shakes her head as though clearing it. "Alright. What do you feel like doing with me?" She says it with bravado but a fearful tremble hides in her voice.

She moans as Mirria starts to please her. The nerves in her breasts explode with pleasure like she never thought she could feel. The sensitive flesh is in expert hands and waves of pleasure wash over her. She moans and simpers and writhes in ecstasy. She leans forward, trying to kiss the woman holding her. Trying to kiss the hands which please her as they roam her fleshy, warm form. Her nipples remain hard and her sex becomes moist. She starts to smell of sex and sweat. Her clit becomes engorged. She shakes her head, trying to clear it but she can't. She's off in a world of pleasure, oblivious to the ache in her arms and legs, to the danger of her life now.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next