View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Beach Hazard(open to students) 

Post Beach Hazard(open to students)
Underneath a sand dune Dolom lay in wait for a victim. He didn't need to actually see them, he would be able to sense vibrations in the ground from footstep, no matter how light they were. The golem like creature had not been at the school for long and while he did get one girl so far, his previous method of capturing her was rather difficult with his large body. Hiding in the sand should make things easier for him. And since he was at a good enough depth to avoid drying out, he could wait all day if he had to.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Beach Hazard(open to students)
Jessica, with no memory at all of her encounter with the aliens who had previously abducted her, made her way along the beach. The somewhat tubby girl was dressed in her usual shorts and t-shirt combo. Today, her shorts were little pink ones made of light cotton fabric and she wore a sleeveless white tee. She also wore a pair of flip-flops. She walked quietly over the beach, suspecting nothing beneath the sand.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 am

Dolom felt the footsteps approachings and waited patiently. Once she was close enough, his arm shoots out from the sand quickly grabbing onto her leg. "Heh, gotcha..." A gruff voice said before something large begins rising up, sand pouring down from it. As he stands he lifts Jessica up by her leg. He appeared to be some kind of creature made of clay. "Heheh, this was much easier."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 am
Profile YIM

"Let go!" she screams. "Someone help!" She tried to kick at the monster as it rises. It's no good. Soon she's held by the leg. The already little legs of her shorts roll down over fleshy thigh and green panties. Her free leg falls painfully to the side and one of the flip flops falls to the beach as well. Her hair hangs down and her shirt falls down over her round belly and her green bra. Her hands wave helplessly as she's held by the towering being.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 am

"Shout all you want, no one can help you." His hand then splits into several small tentacles that slither under her clothes then tear them off her body. He then turns her right side up and starts groping her body with his large hands. "Hope you didn't have any plans, because you're going to be here for quite a while girl."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles run up her shorts legs. The run under her panties and bra. They tear out, leaving her totally naked. She sputtered as she's spun rig-side up. It feels a little better but she still kicks and squirms, feeling his hands move over her soft flesh. She tries to bat at them as she would discourage a human boy she didn't want touching her. "I have a name, you know? And how long is quite awhile?"

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 am

"Do I look like I care what your name is? And quite a while basically means I keep you till I get bored." Dolom answers rubbing and squeezing both of her breasts, the tip of his clay penis pressing against her pussy. "You needn't worry though, I won't get too rough with you."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 am
Profile YIM

"You look like you have all the power and are going to do whatever you want with me," Jessica said candidly. "So knowing my name is a pretty small favor to ask and could hardly hurt you." She seemed strangely insistent on this point even as she was held before the huge creature's cock, his clay hands firmly probing her nipples. She looked down at the penis, hoping it wasn't proportional.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 am

"Aren't you persistant? Fine then tell me your name, but I don't see what difference it makes to you. I'm just here to use you." Dolom lowers her onto his cock and starts thrusting into her.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 am
Profile YIM

"Jessica Grantley," she says.

((SO is it proportional to his gigantic body?))

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 pm

OOC: Oh I'm sorry, since his species doesn't reproduce sexually, there is no normal size cock for him. He simply creates it to fit the victim's limits. He can also form more than one cock, which I assure you he will in this scene.

"I see...perhaps if I take a personal liking to you, I'll tell you my name." Dolom says going into her pussy faster, forming bumps on his clay cock. "Perhaps you need it here too..." Another cock forms and grows pushing into her ass as well. "I can make as many of these as my body will allow."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

Jessica's lips part and her sex moistens as his cock enters her. Her pussy is slick and snug around the cock which fills it with each powerful thrust. Her clit is engorged. She can't help but mew with pleasure as he fucks her, even as gigantic hands hold and maul her unwilling body. She grits her teeth as another cock probes at her tight little asshole. "I was...I was fine with the one," she says. Hey, witty banter always seems to work for monster-fighting heroines on television.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm

"But I wasn't. If I'm going to rape you, I may as well take advantage of my abilities..." Dolom says chuckling as he thrusts a little harder being careful not to hurt his catch, at least not badly.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

She's in no danger of real harm. Her ass is quite sore, however, as his cock forces it open. She lets out a small whimper, looking down. She doesn't have anything to say to that. She's out of smart comments.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Dolom kneels down setting Jessica on her hands and knees, making the cock in her pussy longer so it goes in deeper but still holding her waist to keep her there.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next