View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Relaxation in the hills (Hanako Koizumi) 

Post Relaxation in the hills (Hanako Koizumi)
The new semester was only starting. The new girls were getting used to their new lives and the ones that already knew their way around were worrying about their subjects instead. For the time being, students still have the usual lax schedule at the beginning of classes, and so some were opting to relax before they started.

Rahs had opted to visit the campus early in the morning too, very confident of the students' behavior to get the most out of their free time. It seemed that there were some groups of girls outside the school, and therefore it would be more difficult to take one from the crowd. The mercenary let out a sigh and decided to move from his position after considering the situation for a while.

The alien moved carefully between the trees of the forest, not wanting to draw any attention to him, and instead hoping to catch a lonely girl. However, there were not many around the woods and he had to ultimately decide to wait until most girls were leaving to their classes. But that would take some time and just standing there waiting to see them leave would risk his position.

That's why Rahs moved away from the school buildings and headed towards the hills that had the forest at their feet. He could probably take a small nap in one of the caves that were in the hills before leaving to catch a student. The last missions were very tiresome, so he welcomed that thought and kept moving swiftly through the trees.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Post Re: Relaxation in the hills (Hanako Koizumi)
'my class is in the afternoon, Yes!' These thoughts ran through my mind on the first day of college, I had a sociology course in the afternoon. Well, According to the timetable given to me, it says "A mixture of Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology."...'Seems interesting' she had again thought to Myself. The other class is PhsyEd, which is in the main gym, like usual. I was walking through the forest towards a spot that had caught my eye when I arrived here.

Yesterday, being a Sunday I had decided to walk around the campus to first check out where the classrooms are. One is in Room 133, on the first floor in the social studies department. Having spare time in the morning is great, because I'd have alot more walk around and explore the campus, and the other areas around the campus. I found the spot- A cave, at the bottom of a very rocky hill. I smiled to myself as I walked forward, towards the cave. I was carry a Backpack from the US. It contained my books and both my gym uniform and my regular school uniform. I figured since it's a day one and I have no classes in the morning, I might aswell change into my School uniform when it gets up to Lunch time. My currently outfit, is a pair of loose fitting jeans, a tank top and a sweatshirt which I found very comfortable. As I entered the cave I decided to rest for abit, since I have all morning the explore it. I started feeling abit tired so I decided to close my eyes and go to sleep. The spot I was laying on was comfortable enough to sleep at.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm

The woods were very confusing for an unexperienced person, but Rahs was not only a great traveler and was fond of forests, but he also has walked through the island's forest so much he couldn't get lost, even in all of its immensity. That's why practically every creature that lurked in the forest knew it pretty well, except for the poor students, specially the ones new in the campus. And most of their visits to the beautiful woods ended up in a completely different way than they would have liked to.

The tall mercenary, whose green skin was hidden very well due to his surroundings, was getting close to the amazing hills that overlooked the island. His upgraded armor was even more fit for the woods as it was painted a darker gray than the last model but still had the same design. The only thing he was wearing was his usual helmet, a pair of gauntlets and a pair of boots. Even when they were made of metal, they managed to make no sound with his expert footing.

Time passed quickly. It seemed that Rahs lingered in some spots more than needed, and was now almost mid morning. But it didn't matter, he still would check later in the afternoon for any girl outside. When he finally reached the rocky hill, he moved along its base for a bit before noticing his favored cave in the island. It was only used by him when he visited the campus and only for staying there in such occasions when he needed to wait for a better moment. However, thanks to his uncanny sense of smell, he also noticed someone moved faster than him and decided to enter the cave. It was a nice smell however, not that of a monster. And if it isn't a monster... Rahs smiled due the prospect of a student wandering in the cave but decided to make sure first. Slowly, he walked towards the cave entrance, and peeked inside, his color and armor paint making it easy for him to camouflage against the rocky hill.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

I was startled, when I felt my pocket vibrate. I pulled out a pocket watch, which I now use since I lost my cell phone, i can't remember where though. I stopped the pocket watch from vibrating and put it back in my pocket. "hm....9:45? oh well, I still have enough time for exploring the area." I thought to myself. I stood up and brushed myself off. Looking up, I saw a rock, ledge I knew I could get up to. I tried jumping to grab it but couldn't reach. I then looked at the wall. It curved slightly which is get to get a boost up. I took a run towards the wall, kicked off and grabbed the ledge and pulled myself up. I started climbing up, thinking it'd be good parkour training. I reached to another ledge and stopped for a second to rest.

The sun felt nice and warm on my face, So i decided to take off the sweatshirt. I sat there, with a smile, looking out towards the nice view. Although, when I looked down, I saw a figure which I know I wouldn't like. I got up to my feet and ran on the side of the rocky hill.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:53 am

Rrrrr... Rrrrrr

A light sound... Almost not audible, but very loud to certain beings. It was a pocket watch, vibrating to alert its owner of the time it was. When it had to make the girl feel its alarm, the mere vibrations were enough for the experienced warrior. As a species that derived from snakes, the syrictae are very sensible to vibrations around them, being able to notice sudden changes in the environment thanks to the vibrations.

Rahs hid almost immediately when the girl in the cave stood up, and then looked around. A few seconds and footstep sounds later, the mercenary decided to peek again, only to find the girl climb up a ledge and moving up with a few movements. Oh? Nice moves... Her skills climbing up so easily surprised the mercenary, but his thoughts were stopped when she looked down after taking off her sweatshirt. He had been spotted... Barely, but spotted nevertheless.

He had moved quick enough for the girl not to make out his shape perfectly, but anyways, she must have been able to see his tail moving after him, and if she even managed to take a good look, she would have thought there were dinosaurs in the island. She was quick to move, and began to run on the side of the hill. With a chuckle, Rahs climbed up the ledge as well, and decided to follow her. She was not going to get away from him.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 am

I managed to dodge a good few rocks that where sticking on, in my way. I continued running, not wanting to know what was behind me. I got to a cliff, a good 50 feet with a 45 foot cliff a good several feet, maybe a good 10 feet from this one, I think just as high as the College itself. Not stopping because of what's behind me, I jumped.

... ... ... ...

It seemed that time had stopped just at that moment when I jumped.

... ... ... ...

I landed and rolled, breaking the fall. I looked down the cliff seeing if there where any way to escape into the forest. Looking up, I saw the creature, Without giving a second glimps to what it looks like I continued to run again, dodging the rocks that stuck out. until my luck ran out when I got to the other edge of that cliff with water at the bottom.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 am

Well, for Oliver's beard... She jumped? Haha, I kind of like her already!

Rahs had pursued the girl carefully as she tried to dodge some rocks and kept running. The mercenary wanted to give her some time, so he didn't run as fast as he could, but when he came to the cliff and saw that she jumped that high and still kept going, he just couldn't believe it. That was a human girl that either was fearing for her life or was pretty damn good at doing stunts.

However, he was not going to be stopped by the height either. He jumped, simply landing and jumping slightly at the end. It was obvious his body was much better than that of a human, but the girl seemed like if she wanted to prove otherwise. She continued to run, possibly trying to get to the forest. If she didn't know her way around it, she would end up lost, but apparently, her luck ran out faster and found herself staring at the water at the bottom of the cliff. To break the girl from the trance of staring at the water, he jumped over a rock and landed with his heavy boots. Impressive... Very impressive for a human... Say, what's your name, fearless girl?

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:05 am

I heard the creature start to speak. Behind me, I heard the following words, "Say, what's your name, fearless girl?"...I stood calmly, while examining how high it is from here to the water and the depth of the small water hole. "My name? It's Hanako Koizumi," I said, calmly, staring at the creature that has been chasing me for a while. I looked around too see if there is any other possible way out. 'Nope...Shit!' I thought to myself.

'Fearless Girl'. That phrase is a lie. I was afraid. My heart was racing, knowing I can't escape this time. There was no way to run, unlike the time I was running from the Yakuza...

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:40 am

The girl simply stood on the edge of the cliff, switching her gaze from the water below to the mercenary that had caught up with her. She didn't scared at all. In fact, she seemed so calm as if she had planned everything all along, but that obviously was a lie, and therefore, Rahs could tell that at the end, she was probably just acting calm.

You got some guts to do that jump a while back... Think you'll manage this one? I'm not gonna hurt you, so there's no reason to make the jump either...

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 am

I hadn't ran like that for a while. The last time I ever had to really run from a small gang of Japanese kids a few months back. Practicing Parkour since 12 helped alot. But this time, she couldn't escape. I steps back, abit. inhaled deep and exhaled, to try to keep myself calm, yet it's not working. I turned to look down the cliff again. 'Any vines or branches I could catch to break my fall? Remember, it's only 45 feet...Yea...only...I'm basically doomed,' I pondered. I looked back towards the creature and sat down on the rock, still thinking of a way out. None came to mind. The ones that did, I'd come up with something that may make the plan backfire. One being climb down the cliff, till i'm a good 20 feet, then I can jump. Although, this creature would already get me when I even start climbing. And what if I fall or some loose rocks break off? Bye-bye Koizumi-san. So, I sat just sat there...

"So if you're not here to harm me...what are you going to do?" I stuttered, this time. Showing that I was afraid. 'Death by jumping or behind held hostage by this thing, what do you choose, Hanako?' I thought to myself as I awaited the creatures answer.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 pm

His bright blue eyes stared deeply at her brown ones, almost as if the coldness of his being was looking for her soul through them. Hanako was breathing heavily, proof of the fear she felt in that moment. She kept looking at the cliff and the water below and then back at Rahs, as if trying to decide the best choice to take. However, it was clear that not even she would be able to pull that jump off.

Easy. It seems you are not familiar with the special inhabitants of this island, Hanako, so I'll explain it to you what will happen. The mercenary started, walking a couple of steps towards Hanako and then resting his hips on a nearby rock. You're going to be raped by me. It was probably written down on some rock on that same cliff, that that was the way their meeting would end. His tone was still a bit cold but it also had that feeling of telling the truth. Even if Hanako recklessly decided to jump, Rahs would somehow get her before she loses her life or breaks a few bones.

SFA---

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

"Oh, that's nice, coming out like that. Atleast your honest. Instead of being a prick by coming up, trying to be all nice and then rape," I said, sharply, standing back up. I remembered studying Karate, Muay Thai and Wushu for a bit when I was younger. Mom said it'd help if I was ever attacked. Sure hope it'd help today. This is probably one of those times that she was talking about.

I grinned, "anata ga tamesu koto ga deki masu" I spoke in my native tongue. Although, this creature looked really strong. I'm hoping i'll beable to by some time before help comes. That is if it comes... Judging from the creature's appearance, It's probably a soldier, therefore this'll be a tough match. I placed my strong front infront, yet I didn't raise my fists. I didn't want to give the impression I knew how to fight. I figured is all it thinks I'm only good at is running and jumping. I hope it won't discover my Martial Arts background.

"So, you gonna rape me or just stand there?" I said, seemingly highly confident. That was a mistake to provoke him.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 am

I'm glad you appreciate my honesty then...

Hanako was choosing very well to keep the secret of her knowledge about martial arts as a secret. That was a very basic principle in self defense fights, but even so, she wouldn't be able to last longer against the alien that had fought and survived since the moment of his birth. Sure, probably her martial arts were different than the battle techniques he knew, but at the end, it summed up to the same thing.

When the student talked in japanese, however, Rahs seemed a bit confused. But even when faced with the foreign language, the new translator his helmet had allowed him to understand what she said when a transparent visor slid over one of the eye holes the mask had and showed him the meaning. He quickly discarded the invisible piece of visor and laughed.

When he did so, though, he already had two reasons for it. Hanako had provoked Rahs with a teasing comment and dared him to move to her. Please, Hanako. I can rape you without the need to get over there... But since I'm a nice guy after all, I'm gonna have to do as you wish, if you are so eager about it. And with that, the muscular frame of the mercenary moved towards the girl. He felt like her confidence was suspicious, but he didn't change his way of walking. He was experienced enough to deal with a surprise attack and knew very well that there was no girl in the campus capable enough to show an impressive resistance.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 am

I turned back to look down the cliff again, for an opportunity. Nope. None. "Watashi wa baka desu," I commented myself on the highly confident act. 'What if I accept to you fucking me, I think you're plan in raping would go down and it'd just be plane old interspecies sex.' The thought came to my mind. I backed up slightly, untill I felt my heel touch the edge of the cliff. I thought to myself, 'Even though I might not accept...god I'm so stupid.'

I again looked around to see if there was an escape. I wish...The only escape I'm currently thinking of is to get around this creature but where do I go from there? Surely if I run back to the cave, i'll have to jump 5 feet higher than when I jumped the first time, and if I try, i'm basically dead. Plus it'll catch me before I make a run for it. Lets see...If I have to, I'll climb down.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Hanako looked down at the bottom of the precipice, the water staring back at her. It looked calm and relaxing enough to encourage someone to take a bath there, but considering the height, there would be nothing but a really bad ending to the girl's life. And as if trying to buy some time, she finally had her heels on the edge of the cliff, ready to slip with a careless movement.

Where was that confidence that she showed just moments ago, the mercenary thought as he kept making the distance between smaller. A tentacle sprouted from his skin, advancing through the air to her midsection until it wrapped itself around her and pulled her away from the edge. No need to go suicidal, Hanako. The tendril withdrew, disappearing into the skin again after pulling the student, but getting her closer to the monster. And then the distance was perfect. With a quick movement, Rahs' hand rose and intended to take hold of Hanako's arm.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next