View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Forest Shrine (Siferus and Aurora) 

Post Re: The Forest Shrine (Siferus and Aurora)
Aurora gets a fierce look of defiance and glares at Siferus when he tells her that she would never find Michelle on her own, and that he's the one who abducted her.

"Why should I trust you? How do I know that you are telling the truth??" she counters even as the tentacles pull her legs open, and another starts to tease her folds, coating her with the creature's venom. At first the priestess doesn't seem to notice the effect of the insidious poison, but Siferus can quickly recognize the signs of its presence - in fact the young priestess seems to respond even more quickly to the poison than most. Already her breasts have firmed and swollen with arousal, and her nipples have become stiff and erect. Moisture is starting to run out of her pussy, and begins to drip down her thighs as her clitoris swells to peak out from its hood.

"Release.. Michelle.. bring her .. to me. And... and I will become your priestess. But not.. until..uhh....ooohhh.." and as Aurora starts to become aware of the fever starting to burn in her body, her eyes close and her head falls back as she moans in wanton arousal. Within the young amazon now, another 'presence' seems to stir - brought alive by Siferus' venom. But this time, it's not the Storm!

The Storm is brilliant, bright, and all-encompassing. But this presence is darker.. more subtle.. and much more akin to Siferus' own gifts - the Shadow seems to flow through her veins, spreading Siferus' venom through her body, while heightening the effect it has on the white-haired beauty's body.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 am

Such a noble offer she was making him, giving the redhead back in exchange for a chosen priestess of his own. Sure, it would feed his already growing God complex, but he was a bit psychotic, so he figured he could get away with having one. Very well then. I will return her to you, but the first inclination that you will not keep your word, I will take her away from you again and you will never get her back. Just fair warning, my dear priestess. He said, pulling her hands above her head and placing her back against a tree and using his thread to hold her hands against the tree, her feet dangling a few inches off the ground, just far enough that she couldn't get any leverage to attempt an escape. Sorry, but I have to do this while I go get her for you. Call it an insurance policy on my afternoon fun. He said before leaping into the trees to fetch the redhead for his priestess.

It had taken about ten minutes for him to reach his home where the redhead hung in a web, struggling weakly. Well, I found your priestess lover. She's offered herself to me to serve me as well as her precious goddess in exchange for your freedom. He said, pulling her down, the look of shock spreading across her face. Please...Please...Leave my Aurora out of this! She pleaded as he bound her hands behind her back with his powerful thread and bound her feet together, making the redhead easier to carry. He knew that at the end of the day, he'd have them both once again.

He had been away from the shrine for almost a half hour when he returned with the redheaded swordmaiden slung over his shoulder. Moving her so the two of them could look at one another face to face, he began to notice how quickly his poison had begun to take effect on her body. Aurora! Don't do this for me! You have to follow your....mmmpth She said, before one of his tentacles gagged her mouth, reducing her speech to mere muffles. I have brought her to you, so I have kepy my word. Now, I expect you to do the same. He said, sitting the redhead on the ground and using his web to keep her quiet before cutting his new priestess down from the tree.

There he stood in the morning light, like a slice of pure darkness that light could never extinguish, glowing green eyes bearing down on her naked body. He noticed that her power was spiking again, but this time it felt different...darker, more seductive perhaps.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 am

Aurora squeals as Siferus lifts her off the ground and ties her to the tree. "This isn't necessary." she protests, writhing from the combination of the venom in her, and the position. "I gave you my word, and I keep my promises." she protests helplessly.

She bites back the curse she wants to make as Siferus leaves her in that position - not wanting to do anything that might risk Michelle's safety. For that same reason, she doesn't try to use her magick to escape the bonds - although as time goes by that becomes an increasing temptation. Especially as the venom spreads through her body. She groans as she writhes helplessly as she feels the itching need growing inside her.. as her breasts swell with arousal until pearls of milk start to drip slowly from her nipples, leaving trails down the large globes of her breasts.

By the time Siferus returns, Aurora is nearly insane with arousal.. honey streaming down her legs into a puddle on the ground under her.. body thrashing and head tossing as she hangs there. Hearing Michelle's voice though is enough to draw her focus and attention. "Michelle!!" she cries out in a mix of fear and joy.

Quote:
I have brought her to you, so I have kept my word. Now, I expect you to do the same.

Aurora shakes her head.. gathering the very last of her will and concentration. "No.. your word was to RELEASE her. You have not done so. Set her free.. let her leave, and promise that you will not go after her again, nor use me to coerce her. Only THEN will you have released her and honored your word."

But even as the venom is working on her.. the shadow within Aurora is also 'stroking' her arousal, increasing her sensitivity.. feeding the growing hunger inside her, while wearing down the stubborn pride of the priestess.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 am

He was slightly surprised that she remembered his exact wording, but he is a man of his word and his word was his bond. The only thing about him that could be trusted tried and true. Stepping back, but still keeping his eyes on the suspended priestess, he reaches out for the redheaded swordmaiden with a single tentacle, coiling it around her waist and bringing her closer to him. With a couple of well placed rips, the webbing falls free, letting her control her body once again before freeing her mouth. She stared at Aurora, tears of agony streaming down her face. Are you really going to be his priestess, just for my freedom? I'm sorry, baby! I was too weak and I got caught. She said, fighting through the tears. She looked back to Siferus. Please, I'll do anything...Just don't take her. Leave her alone and I'll do whatever you want. She implored the heartless spider. His emerald eyes flicked between the two students, but eventually settled on Aurora. I've already had my fun with you, Michelle. Aurora is mine now. However, if you leave now, I might let her return to your bed when I'm finished with her. He said, his eyes flicking back to the redhead.

The look of shock on her face was astounding. Michelle couldn't barter with him to get her freedom. Aurora had traded her freedom for Michelles and she was beginning to realize the implications of that deal. The spiders eyes flicked back to the priestess. She is free to go, or she is free to stay and watch you submit yourself to me. I have kept my word. I will no longer target her now that I have you. He said, walking around the redhead to stand in front of the white haired beauty. A simple swipe of his hand tore the webbing holding her hands to the tree and catching her with a single tentacle around her waist. Lowering her to the ground, he stood there waiting for the priestess to submit to him however she felt necessary, his cock already erect. Accept me, Aurora. Accept me and I will show you pleasure beyond anything you have ever known or will again. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Aurora smiles and blows Michelle a kiss.
"No Michelle! Get away while you can, love! I am a Priestess, and it is my calling to protect. Please.. let me do this for you. But please.. go back to the dorms. I.. I don't want you... to see this.. to see ME .. like this. I will come back to you, when I can, my love."

Aurora is trying to be stoic, and proud and strong for Michelle's sake - but the venom that has been coursing through her body now for so long as her nearly broken before the spider even touches her. When she is released, and captured by the single tentacle - her entire body jerks with the pleasure of it, and a lustful whimper escapes from her throat. "Michelle... please... RUN... and DON'T LOOK.. BACK... PLEEEAAASEE??" she begs of her love as she is lowered before the spider's cock.

Breath catches in her throat as she stares at it.. and at the whispered promise of pleasure, her entire body jerks in pre-orgasmic spasms of lust. "Yes..yes.. please... I am your loyal... priestess, my Master." she murmurs as she goes to hands and knees in front of him worshipfully, before raising her head and leaning forward enough so that she can place a firm kiss on the end of his monstrous cock.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 am

A look of agonizing sorrow shot across Michelles face as she watched her lover being lowered before the spider that had made her life a living hell since being abducted from the campus. This situation was brought on by her weakness and now the spider no longer had any interest in her what so ever and had decided that he wanted her lover for his own. She was about to try and attack the creature when Aurora blew her a kiss, the swordmaiden stopping in her tracks, tears trailing down her cheeks. This had been Ro's choice and she had to respect it. Just hurry back to me, my love. I will wait for you. She said, her voice broken with tears as she turned and ran as fast as she could away from them. She couldn't bear to see her lover like this, helpless in front of the same creature that had held her captive so long.

As the young priestess fell on her hands and knees before him, a dark smile spread across his face, knowing that it would be a while before he even gave any thought to letting her go back to the redhead. Now that she has left, I think it's time for us to get to know each other a little better and I don't mean talking. He said, his tentacle releasing her, knowing that she was going to keep her word to him and submit to being his priestess, so there was no reason to hold her. As her lips brushed against the skin of his hard cock, it jumped ever so slightly as one of his tentacles slithered between her legs and into her tight wet pussy, sliding in and out of her slowly to let the pressure build within her. Tentacles moved to coil around her heaving breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze and flicking across her nipples to heighten her arousal.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Aurora has to close her eyes and clench her jaw not to cry, or make any noise at Michelle's parting words and departure. She knows that it was not easy for Michelle to leave her -- and if the other girl had tried to protest, Ro's own determination might have shattered - leaving her forsworn.

She is spared that fate as her lover departs - but she knows that the fate that she has chosen for herself may well be worse. But at least Michelle is safe from this creature FOREVER -- if she accomplishes nothing else.. if her fate is to be enslaved to this monstrosity for all her days -- it will be worth it for having saved just one soul from sharing a similar fate.

As the spider releases her before him.. there is just the briefest flicker of hope -- hope that he will be satisfied with her as a priestess, and will otherwise leave her be... hope that she might find a way to escape... a hope that dies at the monster's suggestion of getting to know her better.

Aurora knows what he means, and what he wants - and she had pledged to give herself to him - and so swallowing down the revulsion in her mind, she tries to relax and let the heat that has been growing inside her take her over. The venom has had several hours to work on her now, and it's quite easy for her to let the raging need inside her to the fore. She gives a loud gasp as the first tentacle slides into her pussy, which clenches at the muscular appendage, gripping it and trying to draw it deeper into her heated body. Instinctively, she leans forward as it slides into her, to take the large crown of the creature's cock between her lips. She moans softly around the shaft, letting her tongue twirl and flick across the tip as she moves her head just slightly over the length, not taking much more than the crown at any one time.

As the tentacles coil around her breasts, and squeeze, her entire body gives a gentle shudder, and another muffled moan escapes from deep in her throat. Her nipples are extremely sensitive, already aching with the blood that pulses in her chest. Her breasts already feeling swollen and engorged and he's barely started to touch her. Rora shivers as her last coherent thought is that she's going to be here quite a while before her body is finished - and wondering if even then, the creature will be done with her.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 am

((I'm terribly sorry about this long wait. I just recently landed a new job and between that and dealing with personal issues I have been insanely busy.))

What Ro was not aware of and wouldn't become aware of for the time being was that by giving herself to him in exchange for the freedom of her lover, she was submitting herself to be taken back to his home and held there until such a time came that he felt like letting her go back to the redhead, which likely wouldn't be for a while. He wasn't going to tell her that at the moment, lest he spoil the mood, but he figured that she was a smart woman and that she might have made this deal knowing what it meant for her. Whether or not she knew wasn't really all that important to him at the moment. What was important was playing with his new priestess.

As she leaned forward, taking the crown of his length into her mouth, the tentacle rewarded her by sliding deeper into her body and thrusting into her, tapping against her womb with every thrust into her. Nightshade colored fingers tangled in the snowy locks as small noises of pleasure began to come from his mouth as he looked down and watched her with an unmistakable lust in his eyes.

A third tentacle slithered up her toned stomach to rest between her breasts, the two coiled appendages pressing the soft flesh around the new tentacle as it began to slide in between her ample breasts slowly at first, but gradually getting faster while her breasts continued to get massaged by the coiled tendrils and his hips began to rock slowly against her face, a dark smile resting on his nightshade lips.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Rora moans loudly around the thick cock that she is sucking with increasing hunger and starts to take the shaft further and further each time she moves her head, until with a soft gasp the head begins to slide into her throat.

Combined with the tentacle proving into her wet pussy, and teasing at the entrance to her womb, the priestess' body begins to take over rather than any ability to think or concentrate. Her soft walls spasm around the tendril inside her, grasping and squeezing at it as her juices run down her sheath. Each thrust of the tentacle creating wet slurping noises as it slides in and out of her faster and faster.

Her breasts swell and grow firm with arousal as other tendrils continue to coil around the generous orbs, squeezing them together around another shaft that begins to slide back and forth between the mounds. Aurora's eyes begin to glaze over in a cloud of lust as her body shifts eagerly between the cock and tentacles that are driving her body crazy with so many sensations - offering herself up entirely in worship to her newest master.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

Piercing green eyes look down from that jet black face, watching more and more of his meat disappear into her mouth with a lusting smile. He had found himself a real keeper this time, a priestess that had been obviously trained in pleasuring men. Long black fingers gently slither through her snowy locks, rocking his hips against her face, shoving more of his hard cock into her mouth and down into her throat. That's a good girl. You treat your new master well and he will definitely reward you for it. He said, simply as if it were a matter of fact.

It might not have been the reward he was talking about, but immediately after his statement, the tentacle slipping in and out of her tight cunt was joined by a second, thrusting together and driving deep inside if her, still poking at the entrance to her womb as another began to play with the soft nub of her clitoris.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Aurora nearly chokes as the thick spider-cock slides deeper and deeper into her throat, barely letting her breathe around it.. but she keeps moving her head, sucking powerfully at the large shaft - desperate to continue, lest the creature think she is going back on her word, and decides to go after Michelle again.

At least that is what was on her mind until the second tentacle slides into her, stretching her beyond anything she imagined.. both of them teasing at her cervix, as if to promise that they WILL go deeper into her - but only when Siferus is ready.
Feeling another tendril start playing with the swollen nub of her clitoris though destorys any control the priestess might have had left. She gives a muffled scream around the thick cock in her throat as her body starts convulsing in a massive orgasm. She collapses forward against Siferus, until she is impaled fully on his cock, taking every inch of him as deep into her throat as it can go. Her walls spasm and grip powerfully around the tentacles ravishing her, as her juices begin spraying out around the pistoning shafts. At the same time, he'll feel a shudder in her swollen breasts against the tentacle tit-fucking her.. and suddenly streams of milk begin erupting from her nipples.

For all her 'holy' duties as a Priestess, it is abundantly clear that Aurora's body is meant for sex.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 am

Watching her take more of his cock into her mouth with each stroke into her mouth was quite erotic to say the very least as his fingers gripped her hair ever so slightly tighter, practically watching her control unravel before his very eyes, the priestess giving him a good deal of pleasure already, making the trade of Michelle for her very worthwhile indeed and they had only begun the fun. Her pussy tightened around the tentacles, gripping and stroking them, it was like she was trying to milk them inside of her body. However, it was not to be just yet, but the tentacles did push deeper into her body, bumping her cervix with each thrust, the tentacles taking turns bumping inside of her, a devious erotic alternation.

The tentacles playing with her breasts massaged and caressed her ample bosom, molding them around the appendage that slid so effortlessly up and down her chest, already leaving a thin trail of his precum on her skin, glittering in the morning light. Slowly, tentacles released her hands and feet altogether, giving her the freedom to please him more as one more tentacle began to prod at her ass, a foreshadow of things to come, but it merely pulled away for now. The day was young and she was his now. They had nothing but time now.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 am

Aurora's mind is quickly unraveling, leaving behind a passionate, wanton, fuck toy. Her eyes close in lust as she is impaled fully on the cock in her mouth.. moaning hungrily around the shaft, sending the most delightful vibrations up and down the rigid length.

Her hips keep writhing and pumping back at the twin tendrils fucking her pussy, trying to increase the pace and depth of their penetration. Her warm slick walls grip and spasm around them, sucking at them nearly as powerfully as her mouth on Siferus' cock.

When the third tendril starts to tease her ass, she makes a high pitched sound in the back of her throat that is a mix of shock, and pleading. Despite herself, she starts bouncing impatiently, and tries to push herself back onto the new shaft as well.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:58 am

The vibrations shooting up his hard length had him letting his head fall backwards, drawing rather lusting sounds from his throat and precum dribbling into her mouth, the viscous fluid teasing her tongue with the promise of his imminent release. The tentacles in her pussy began to speed up as her hips almost demanded, driving deeper and faster into her warm wetness.

The slithering appendage at her ass began to slowly slide deeper into her body with each stroke. Your body shall be my shrine, priestess and I will be more than happy to have you come worship me everyday, Aurora. He said, chuckling in almost a dark manner as he threw his head back as his hard cock exploded in her mouth, hot seed spraying into her mouth and throat.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:23 am

Aurora moans and cries out around the cock in her mouth and throat. The priestess' body shudders in pleasure at the taste of the pre dribbling into her mouth, and she starts to suck even more fiercely at the shaft, wanting his cum desperately.

Her cries get even more frantic and wild as the two tentacles in her pussy delve through her cervix, penetrating into the depths of her womb. Siferus' words seem to rock her body, making her thrust back and forth between cock and tentacles even more wildly as the tentacle penetrates her ass as well, filling her all of her holes so completely, and yet making her body want even more.

As Siferus at last succumbs and orgasms in her mouth, Aurora dives forward, taking his cock as deep as she can as she swallows convulsively, not wanting to miss a drop of his seed. At the first taste of his cum, her knees give out from the massive orgasm that crashes over the priestess like a tidal wave. It causes her to fall forward into him.. held in place only by the cock in her throat, and the three tentacles that now hold her up as they thrust in and out of her as her milk and juices gush out of her body in time to each thrust.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next