View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Forest Shrine (Siferus and Aurora) 

Post Re: The Forest Shrine (Siferus and Aurora)
Seeing her body move with a grace that only a woman could possess made him smile, a slight upturn of his lips as his slender midnight fingers tightened their grip ever so slightly, pulling her head away from his cock after she swallowed every droplet of his seed. A low growl rumbled from his throa as he felt her sheath clamp down on his tentacle, but it didn't release itself inside her, instead it simply pulled itself from her slick pussy. His tentacles lifted her to line her hips with his own, rubbing the still hard length against her soaked entrance.

What a delightful body, my little priestess. Feeling your lips around my cock was quite the treat. Now that you have felt it in your mouth, do you want to feel it inside you? Feel yourself stretch to take it all inside of you. He said, letting his voice put some images into her mind, almost certain that he already knew what her answer would be.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Aurora is still on fire from Siferus' drug. Even if she wasn't - she might well have succumbed to the visions fed to her by the spider's words.. after all she had promised to serve him.

But the drug made denial an absolute impossibility.

Frantically her hips grind back against the huge, hard member. "Yes..oh yes.. my Master. Fuck me.. please.. fuck me as hard and deep as you can. I want to feel all of you inside me!"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 am

He heard her begging for him to fill her with his huge cock and seeing how she was his now in a rather underhanded blackmailed sort of way, but his nonetheless. The thick hard cock pressed against the entrance to her sex firmly, getting her ready and partly to hear her squeal a little bit, knowing that he was just a little sick that way. Before the thought had any more time to develop, the crown slipped into her waiting body, already beginning to stretch her welcoming pussy. Inch by inch, the hard cock began to disappear into her body almost teasingly slow until their hips met and she had taken all of him inside of her.

Hips begin to rock slowly at first, letting her body acclimate to the giant cock inside her now, each motion of his hips getting harder and faster until you could soon hear the smacks of flesh meeting flesh as he thrushes his heated cock back into her body. The tentacle that had been pleasing her while she had been suckling his cock had reappeared, covered in her juices and dripping it's own onto her beautiful face, lowering down to brush the clear fluid against her lips, a tease for her already drugged mind.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Aurora does in fact squeal and whimper in lust as the thick cockhead teases at her folds. The priestess' hips twist and thrust up, finally helping to impale herself on the massive crown. As the wide shaft stretches her, slowly plowing deeper and deeper into her, Aurora's sobs become higher and more frantic whines of pleasure.

Her body barely offers any resistance as the head pushes at her cervix, forcing it open, before plunging into the depths of her womb.

The pale amazon wails, and starts orgasming wildly around the large cock that fills her so completely, grinding around against all of her walls at once. Aurora's head falls back as milk pours from her breasts, while her sweet cunt juice gushes around the shaft on every deep thrust.

Instinctively, Aurora parts her lips, and tries to draw the tentacle into her mouth and suckle on it feverishly.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm

He watched as she seemed to derive such joy from him using her for his own personal satisfaction, but he also noticed the shadowy power of the woman from earlier, lurking like a shadow just beneath her skin, but she was in the throes of his venom and he was certain that she wouldn't do anything that might endanger herself, especially with the little redhead as a trump card. So, as she wailed in ecstasy from having him use her body for a fuck toy, he looked at her and a dark chuckle filled the morning breeze.

As her tongue called to the hovering tendril, it slipped itself into her mouth, playing with her tongue in a sensual greeting, slipping past her lips and the tip of it teasing the back of her throat. He could see how her body reacted to his advances and it was rather delightful to say the very least. Another tentacle slithered its way around her hips and down to tease her tight ass, prodding against the tight ring of muscle before pushing inside, filling her last hole. My beautiful little sex kitten looks so delightful with all her holes filled... He said, leaning to whisper this in her ear.

Tentacles return to her ample bosom, coiling around the soft flesh, squeezing and massaging the tender orbs as he continued to abuse her body for his own sexual satisfaction...

Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Between the shadow inside her, and Siferus' drugs - there is no resistance left in the beautiful priestess.

As the tendril slips into her mouth, she moans around it as her tongue dances over the surface as she bobs her head over the shaft. She suck eagerly at the coil as it teases her throat, swallowing it deeper into her body. Aurora continues to orgasm repeatedly as the huge shaft pierces her womb again and again on each deep thrust, filling her body completely. The sensation of being full only increases as another tentacle teases her anus before slipping into her from behind. The priestess' body spasms so violently it looks like she's being electrocuted as she is filled from all three directions at once. Her eyes are rolling back.. her gaze becoming vague and distant as her orgasms grow stronger and stronger with each additional assault on her body.

The kneading and squeezing of her breasts is the final straw though as her breasts swell and then erupt in powerful geysers of milk all over the grove. As the nearly inconceivable levels of bliss assault Aurora's body - her mind begins to shut down completely as her body willingly gives itself over to the creature's use.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Seeing her so enthralled to each and every movement he made with her body was delightful, knowing that she was under his control and would be for quite some time and she seemed to still have plenty of energy to spare. Again, another bonus since he could keep going as long as his partner. The physically fit priestess might be pushing his stamina, but that remained to be seen. For now, he would simply enjoy her body. As her milk sprayed out like a geyser, going in all directions, his eyes widened, not expecting that, though it was an interesting sight.

The thick cock mercilessly continued to pound into her body, the entirety of his crown penetrating deep into her womb as the tentacle buried deep in her ass would pull back, only to dive deep into her as his hard cock would withdraw, another devious alternation, the tip of the tentacle in her mouth teasing her tongue, traces of precum teasing her tongue, a sign that he would give her more of his seed within moments.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Aurora's mind has long since shut down as her body is used in every conceivable manner and position. What's left is the wanton body of a nearly inexhaustible fuck toy.

She moans heatedly around the tendril in her mouth, licking at the tip, then trying to suck it deep into her throat when she tastes the bit of pre dripping from it. Her hips move in fast, powerful motions, pumping back against the cock and tendril that fill her so completely. Her juices gush wetly around the massive prick that fucks her pussy as she reaches a state of near continual orgasm.

Faster and more desperately she moves - as if she were going to die without the creature's seed filling her. Very few students would be capable of enduring this relentless rape from Siferus -- and the Priestess' body still shows no signs of failing yet.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

((I'm so sorry about the wait. RL had decided to rear it's head and kick me in my a couple of times and I also just recently had to replace my laptop.))

There was just something alluring about seeing her so lost in the pleasure of his embrace, but more than likely the drug and the dark power that still swirled around her like a storm of pure seduction and desire that he just couldn't help but be delighted. He might even consider breaking his word and keeping her indefinitely, but the thought was fleeting as she continued to buck back against him, as if she desperately needed him to keep fucking her and that she would fall into despair without him. The tendril dives deeper into her mouth and throat slowly as she seemed to crave more of it. He wasn't sure if there was much going on in her mind right now, but it was of no consequence to him right now, especially since she seemed to desire nothing more than to just pleasure and be pleasured by him.

The thick rod inside her womb began to pulse and throb, a sign that he was ever so close and with her clenching around him as he slid in and out of her tight welcoming body, hot jets of cum sprayed into her womb, a sound between a growl and a moan ripped from his throat as his muscles locked and his grip on her body tightened, not painful, but enough to know that he was just as enamored with her as she was with him. She had to have known that he had more stamina than to stop now, so he wondered for a moment if she would be at all surprised if his hips didn't stop, but again it was a non issue. His hips just continued to pound away at her body, faster and harder than normal men could as her body was turned over, letting her arms and legs free to move as they wished, more of his precum teasing her tongue with how close he was to giving her exactly what she wanted from him...

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 pm

To say her body craves his right now is to understate the case. Even though his drug would have worn off many orgasms ago, the Priestess is in a lust-maddened state that is only fed by the dark storm still raging through her body, stimulating her just as endlessly as the spider creature.

As Siferus cums inside her womb, a muffled scream allows the tendril in her throat to slip several inches deeper while at the same time her channels tighten and hold against the muscles penetrating her sheath and ass. Her body squeezes down at Siferus.. massaging him.. milking him, practically sucking him just as voraciously as her mouth.

As she is flipped over, Siferus would see that her eyes are rolled back to just whites, and that clearly her mind has been gone for quite some time now. That doesn't seem to make a bit of difference to her body though, which only seems to be getting more desperate. With her limbs freed, her legs open and wrap around the creature, opening herself wider and trying to get more penetration.. more stimulation. Her hands reach up to grasp the tendril driving into her mouth and throat and grasp it gently.. stroking it.. teasing it.. while trying to pull herself up so that she can take more of it into her body.

It truly seems like there is nothing that Siferus can do to her that is more than she can take in this state.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Even with her lovely eyes rolled back in her head, it seemed that she was still hungry for more of the pleasures that he was ever so ready to bestow upon her luscious body. The need for more pleasure showed in her actions as she latched onto his body like it were the only thing in reality for her as he continued to mercilessly pound her body with his own.

The blank look in her face was truly erotic as without words or expressions seemed to beg for him to release inside of her mouth and down her throat, her hand stroking the thick muscle until his precum began to dribble down her throat, the veins and ridges of his tendril truly enjoying all the skill that her tongue had to offer until that thick muscle began to throb and pulse in her throat, the muscle sliding back up her throat, the tip barely between her lips before releasing his seed into her waiting mouth, his lips curling in a devious grin that she could not see. She was truly a delight indeed. Trading Michelle for her had been a truly beneficial bargain for him and one that he would take full advantage of time and again.

Feeling her lower muscles clamping down on him as if to milk him for every drop of his very essence brought a lusting groan from him as his head slowly fell backwards as both that thick cock buried deep inside of her womb unleashed its release deep inside her along with the muscle buried in her ass, a torrent of his seed poured into her body in a matter of moments. Even with his release, she still seemed hungry for more, and more he would happily and readily give her.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm

[OOC - Sorry for the delay. Just as I decide to try and return here, my boss leaves the company I work at, and people have been scrambling trying to figure out who is now responsible for everything he used to do.]

Even with her mind broken, Aurora's body continues to greedily devour the spider creature in every manner in which she can.

She moans wantonly as the tendril spurts into her throat, as she swallows convulsively around the shaft to avoid drowning under the flood of semen from the creature.

The sensations of Siferus climaxing inside both her womb and ass though send such a violent shock through the Priestess' tormented body that her eyes bulge as they roll back forward. Her mouth opens wide in a piercing wail that echoes through the woods as the amazon experiences a climax stronger than all of her previous orgasms that day. The violence of the climax actually shocks the priestess awake again... her eyes still glazed as she looks up to see that dusk has come.

Some little corner of her mind is in shock as she realizes that this monster has been fucking her since shortly after dawn.. and still doesn't seem to be tiring. She knows that she must have orgasmed dozens.. maybe even hundreds of times by now.. but as she feels the twin cocks in her ass and womb push just that little bit deeper, her body jerks up in invitation as another climax strikes her.

With a moan, the priestess-cum-fucktoy submits again to the creature's lusts -- trying to convince herself that it is not her own lusts that keep her going and wondering if she is ever going to be released again.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm

He had long since thought about how long he had actually kept his priestess by his side and only with the setting of the sun had he become of the time he had spent with his newest toy. He was rather impressed at how long she had endured his prolonged assault on her body, having her come again and again. Surprised that even now nobody had ventured this deep into the woods to recover her, especially having the redhead leave hours before.

Without a word, powerful legs bent and launched into them both into the air, coming to rest on a tree branch high above the forest floor, his tendrils holding her firmly as he moved. He clutched her body close to his chest, arms holding her tight against his chest before he once again began to move, his tendrils abandoning her body for the time being. He didn't want any distractions as he moved.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3