View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Marine Biology (Aegir 2) 

Post Marine Biology (Aegir 2)
The blue ocean yawned before her into the horizon, the sun was high and made it shine like an illuminated jewel. Bianca unfurled her bright beach towel onto the warm sand, sitting down to fish out her snorkel and face mask from her beach bag, slipping them on and putting her hair up into a messy bun.

She slipped into the cold water, swimming out a bit before dipping her face into the water to observe what lay beneath the waves.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Post Re: Marine Biology (Aegir 2)
Just finishing a meal of shark the fish had laid mostly eaten in his cove. Nearby he could sense a mind, someone had been isolated from the school it had seemed and by the feel of it the mind belonged to a human. Someone down from the school was his best guess.

He striped off his maroon robe, his pigment transforming from the usual mauve to a bluish white tint to match the waves. He had not hunted today taking it easy as he simply lounged here though an isolated mind was a beacon to him. He had to just look, his body disappearing into the cool waves as he sank into them.

Swimming he narrowed the distance between the two as he cut through the waves. As he neared he could see that she had been wearing one of those face masks, a human contraption as she spied the ocean life swimming just off of Shokushu's shore.

There had been few fish here but the majority of them had been strange and unaccustomed to her since they had not been from earth. One particular species had lacked a conventional tail altogether and had been devoid of eyes. It's fines were a trio of spines while it's tail had been whip like in nature.

A little more agile in the water then on land he moved closer while beneath the waves.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

Schools of technicolor fish glided candy-bright before her gaze as she hovered above them. Eels like ribbons hid themselves among the rocks as she snorkeled past, and she made a mental note to order a waterproof camera for herself for her next visit. Bianca never knew that such strange creatures could be found on earth, beautiful though they were. She had never gone snorkeling before, and she was enthralled at the new world that she discovered just so close to the shore.

Bianca pulled her face from the water, bobbing in the waves and looking up at the sunshine overhead. She always marveled at the fantastic weather here on Shokushu; Back in Britain, beautiful sun-drenched days were always quickly followed by sporadic, overcast skies. Feeling the sun beating down on her shoulders, she dove back down and continued her exploration, careful not to stray too far from the beach. Afterward, she planned to tan and hoped she could entice some color into her skin...

Sun May 09, 2010 12:53 am

Aegir had though over his options rather quickly. He could always go with a simple snatch and grab but the idea of such bored him considering that he could play with his food just a little. Well not food in the literal sense.

Pressing inside her mind he played with her perceptions as he altered her appearance towards her, he emerged from the water, soaked brown hair looking black, his hands going to his eyes wiping away water as he treaded it.

A young male in his late teen's had been before her. His trunks were those knee length things, yellow in coloration. He appeared as a human and while he had been aware that Shokushu had been an all woman school he had thought that he could handle that with a back story that he created.

Character Listing

Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Bianca made her way back toward the beach when an unusually high wave washed salty water down her snorkel, and she came up coughing and spluttering. Her mask had come undone, fogged from the sudden motion and she pulled it off, wandering half-blind in the shallow water as she rubbed at her eyes.

Bianca could have sworn that she was alone on this part of the shore, but she suddenly felt the contact of a warm chest, running right into an innocent bystander, and she yelped in surprise. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" She finished rubbing at her eyes, and looked up to see a young man about her age looking quizzically down at her.
"I'm really sorry.. I didn't think that anybody else was here!" Odd.. what was he doing here, anyway?

Mon May 10, 2010 12:10 am

"That's quit alright," he began, he took her by the arms rubbing them in his grasp as if he had been drawing the heat out of them. He then hooked his thumb over at the rocks that had separated her beach from another. "I guess you were alone ... I did quite a bit of wandering in my swimming seeing how I started off there on the beach to the other side of those rocks."

He explained then grinned. "I'm waiting for dad, he's busy teaching classes and has half a day today, Mr. Collins from the biology lab. He's going to take me to a music store today to buy an instrument, a piano, that he's going to buy. It was easier that I came here to his work rather then him having to ferry back then pick me up then go off to the store."

Character Listing

Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

Bianca smiled brightly back at the mysterious young man, cocking her head gently to the side and giggling softly. He was actually rather attractive; On top of which, he enjoyed swimming and played the piano, just as she did...what were the chances? She blushed, biting her lip and began to fidget as he gently rubbed her arms.

"Ahh, I see. I don't think I have your father as a professor, unfortunately.. but that is very sweet of him! So.. you're a pianist yourself?" She flushed at how awkward she sounded, then quickly shook her head. "Uhh.. I mean, you play the piano?"

Sun May 16, 2010 4:18 am

He chuckled as she made her comment, easily treading water as he released her arms and shot her a full smile. "Yeah, you probably have him ... he's a bit of a hard ass, a know it all too or at least he fancies himself as a know it all.

"But yes, I am a pianist. Not too great but fair I guess. So how long have you been at the school?"

Character Listing

Mon May 17, 2010 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]