View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Maelstrom 

Post Maelstrom
Her body had been itching for the cool embrace of the ocean since the very moment she had gazed upon the emerald jewel of the island amidst the lull of the waves. Bianca had practically ran out of her dorm once her belongings had been put away, eager to leave before any awkward confrontations with her dorm mates.

She had torn through the jungle with a change of a bra and panties in her bag, tearing off her uniform to reveal her modest bathing suit underneath; both the bag and clothing were thrown haphazardly onto the sugared sand of the beach as she flung herself into the waves, letting the cool water envelop over her head.

Heartbeat filled her being, the sound of waves pounding against the shore. She floated in the water, her previous anxiety gone as her familiar element anchored her into a blissful calm. Bianca blushed at the thought of being so flustered at meeting new people, but this wasn't entirely unreasonable, was it? She settled her head back, coming up for air and running her hands through her short, blonde hair.
No, she decided. The waves, the ocean, were all that she needed.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 am

Post Re: Maelstrom
Edward stretched a bit as he started padding out of his lair. Today was a good day, and with yesterday's experience, he was quite in a buoyant mood to be honest. He had already stored a small vial with the student's cum intermixed with her virginal blood, and was eager to do the same today. Virgin blood, especially after a deflowering was quite a potent magical ingredient for lust magic, and he thinks he might be able to do something with it.

Nevertheless, it was time for him to begin his hunt once more, and he decided to pay the beaches a visit. It always pay not to hunt in one spot constantly, as it limited the amount of sources of energy that he might be able to gather.

With that in his mind, he started making his way towards the directions of the beach, hoping he would be lucky again today.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Bianca lay enveloped in her little world, then suddenly snapped her eyes open to the sun beginning to set lazily over the horizon, the sky blossoming into a watercolor haze of pink and orange. How could she have lost track of time so quickly?

She stretched, sad to leave the comfort of the water as she padded over the sand to her bag, fishing out her lacy underthings and uniform as she found the cover of the nearby brush to change.

Bianca slipped the blue lace over her lithe, toned legs, clasping her matching bra and looking with worry over at the diminishing sun. It would be best to leave before it was too dark to traverse the forest...

Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 am

In the cover of the forest, Edward halted as he watched as the female student got out from the water, the water running off her body as she removed her clothing, was indeed making him feel slightly aroused.

But he bided his time, and first sent a light dose of the pheromones that he produced, and he sent a light breeze spell to carry the pheromones to where the girl was currently now as she changed into her underwear. He had no doubt that she would soon stumble into the clearing that he was in... after a while.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:29 am
Profile YIM

Bianca had just finished buttoning up her vest when her fingers stilled, the hair on her neck standing on end. It was the most peculiar thing- a sensation, small, foreign to the young girl had begin to stir within her chest, making her cheeks pinken in embarrassment. And yet.. Bianca couldn't shak the feeling that she was being.. watched.

"H..hello?" She called out, albeit nervously. "Is someone there?"

She quickly beat the sand out of her shoes, pulling up her white kneesocks and putting the loafers on. The feeling was becoming stronger, and instinct told her to return to the safety of the dorm as soon as possible.

Picking up her bag, she carefully made her way through the forest in the fading light.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:38 am

Edward could not let her get away from him, not now anyway... not when he needed to feed... and she seemed pretty, that he couldn't help but want to enjoy ravishing and exploring her body.

At once, he moved his hands and cast an invisible barrier that only he and he only can enter and exit freely in the small grove of trees around the girl, effectively trapping her, without her knowledge. He then waited for her to bump against the invisible barriers... before he showed himself later.

He wanted to watch her reaction, when she was trapped, with no where to run. And then, the fun will begin.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:43 am
Profile YIM

The sun was sinking in fervor, now. The moon began to glow in the knotted canopy of the tree branches overhead, and she bit her lip nervously. Being stranded in the forest was awful enough, but being lost in the dark, deafening silence was far worse.

And that strange, warm feeling within her breast was getting stronger.

Bianca suddenly stumbled over a wayward root, running and then tearing one of her socks on a branch. She hopped on one foot as she simultaneously walked and tried to pull it up until-
"Ow!"
What on earth..?

The moonlight filtered onto the forest floor steadily now, giving slightly more light ahead of her. Bianca could have sworn that she had run into another tree.. but absolutely nothing was there.

Hesitantly, she raised her hand up before her, her palm flattening on a surface of thin air directly in front of her. It was entirely impossible.

Terrified, she backed away and sat down on the carpet of leaves on the ground, furiously fishing out her phone in order to call the dorm RA for help.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am

Edward chuckled at what the girl is trying to do, and he was certain that the pheromones would be starting to affect her right now. "I am afraid what you are doing is futile, girl..." He then stepped out of the shadows, entering the dome with a soft ripple, and then leaned against a tree, turning up the pheromone levels that he was producing just a bit.

"You are inside one of my magical domes... technology, unfortunately doesn't penetrate outside this dome... though I am surprised that someone like you, who looks like a sensible girl would intrude upon my forest domain." His tone was lightly admonishing as he fixed his gaze upon her, certain that the amount of pheromones would affect the girl even more.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 pm
Profile YIM

Bianca gasped at the sudden voice behind her, standing up and dropping her phone in the process; The screen cracked in the process. Just great.
And this guy was obviously nuts.

"Intrude? W..what? Who are you?"

She could see very little of him in the scant moonlight, but the sight of him made her cheeks pinken slighty. There was definitely something off about him though- the wild look in his eyes, his demeanor..
..it all just seemed so feral.
And yet, his close proximity was setting something off in her, that was for sure. Bianca shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"I'm sorry if I have trespassed.. but please, could you show me the way back to the academy? I'm lost.."

Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Edward chuckled as he padded towards her, into the light and showing himself to her, in his full werewolf glory, and he turned up his pheromone levels a bit more, seeing her obvious reaction to it.

He just smirked and said. "Quite the polite one, aren't you? I like that... at least some people have some decency to apologize... looks like this is a good place after all." But then he shook his head and said. "I am afraid not, young miss... trespassing into a werewolf's domain is rarely wise... even if it is by accident."

He then slowly circled her, letting the close proximity between them to allow more pheromones to her, and he also activated his lust aura, just a little to affect her. "Normally we solitary males are quite territorial... but seeing you stumbled into my domain by accident.... I might consider letting you go.... for a price."

Wed May 05, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

One silent, unbidden tear slipped down her cheek, then dropped onto the dirt below. He stood before her at his full height, an enormous beast, her eyes widening to behold such a sight. Werewolf?!

Maybe being alone for so long had finally pushed her over the edge. Or maybe she had hit her head on a rock while floating in the ocean and she was in a coma?
Either way, this was too real. He began to circle her, his warmth, his virile musk washing over her in waves as her mind reeled.

"A.. price?" Surely, he wanted to devour her.

She could run.. the shore wasn't too far away. Run into the water and swim out as far as she could; she could tread water for ages.

She felt her leg muscles tense as she prepared for the right moment to bolt..

"And what business would a wolf concern himself with over a human?"

Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Edward chuckled and said. "Ahhh... a bold one, as well as polite.... an interesting person you are young miss...." He continued to circle her, letting more of his pheromones and lust aura out, to get the work done for him. He didn't know why, but he liked this girl's serene outer look, and apparent spunk that she had. She was an interesting female, and he couldn't wait to explore her body.

"I have no interest in devouring you, if that is what you are thinking... the animals here in the forest provide me with much food... and don't bother running. This area is enclosed by an invisible dome that only I alone can exit and enter freely..." He paused for a moment and said. "No... I am after a different kind of nourishment tonight... and you alone can provide it, young miss."

Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile YIM

This heat, this burning desire was completely foreign to Bianca, and she merely attributed these strange sensations to fear. Despite the heat, goosebumps soon kissed all over her flesh, and she tried to discreetly rub her legs together to smolder the rising sensations between her legs. She flushed.

"This feeling.. you're doing it, aren't you? I feel-" She didn't know the particular word she had been grasping for. "Sick."

Nourishment, and only from her? Perhaps she could talk her way out of this situation; He seemed, at the very least, amused.

"And, dear wolf, what would you have me offer?" Little by little she began to back up, and fervently hoped that she could buy herself some more time.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Edward looked at her, and then fell silent for a moment, and said. "Indeed... how perceptive of you, young miss. I am a werewolf/incubi hybrid, the union of two minor noble families that herald from where I come from. What you experienced is an effect brought about by the innate aura that all incubi produce... and the musk that we werewolves produce."

He then said with amusement. "You are not sick, young miss... just feeling the effects of your body feeling aroused... your primal mating functions coming into fore if you will. All incubi and succubi feed on the lust energy that mortals produce... that is what I require of you. Unfortunately.... the sense of relief will not come easily for you. You must join with me... that is the only way you are able to be free of these current feelings that you are experiencing. And I warn you it will get worse... every second you hesitate."

He then turned his lust aura further, as well as his pheromones, just short of letting it all out, not wanting to lose control. "And think of it this way... you are fortunate that you have stumbled upon me. From what I gather... if it were other... things that met you... trust me... you would be already at their mercy... your body ravished thoroughly by their cocks, tentacles and a multitude of things designed to ravish your nubile young self."

Wed May 05, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile YIM

The blunt forcefulness of his words shocked Bianca into a bright blush, her eyes widening at what he intended for her. Her hand flew to her mouth as she gasped.

"No." She shook her head violently. "No.. no, you cannot. I.. I'm a.." Fresh tears arose to her eyes, and she fought back a sob as it rose in her throat. This wasn't supposed to happen; Her first time was to be something soft, warm, and gentle.. certainly not here in some dark, cold forest.. and to be taken forcefully by some monster, no less.

"Please. I can give you something else. Anything else.. but I'm begging you, not that."

Still, she noted with shame that she was already becoming moist, the delicate fabric of her panties clinging to her. The rosebuds of her nipples hardened against her bra as her body betrayed her to instinct. Bianca backed away, her back pressing against the invisble barrier once more as her eyes blurred with tears. Instantly, she crouched down and fumbled on the floor for her bag, then arising with something small and cylindrical in her hand.

"Stay away from me, or I empty this entire can of mace on you."

Wed May 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next