View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Shallow Waters [for Bianca] 

Post Shallow Waters [for Bianca]
Much of the time, the beaches were usually beautiful and simply wonderful to hang out at and enjoy. Much of the time, of course. On some days, the sun would shine so strongly that it was as if everything simply seemed much more cheerful and colorful, as if some sort of magic had been cast on the island. The forest became far more greener, far more verdant. Even the school and all its buildings were more pleasant to look at. But more than any others, the ocean surrounding the island was far more magnificent, the waters that stretched on endlessly into the far horizons more beautiful than any others.

At most of the beaches, students frolicked with each others as they enjoyed the clear waters, splashing and playing around in fun enjoyment with each others. It was simply a day for them to relax and enjoy, free of stress and worries and the rigors of education. For many, they would work hard to get in as much fun and enjoyment as they could on such a rare and beautiful day. For a few, it was simply not their day as they were ravaged by monsters and aliens in secrecy, away from the others. And for one, it would turn out to be a day she wouldn't forget anytime soon.

In a particular section of the beach, the sands had turned white, sparkling under the rays of the sun above, as pristine waters, far more clear than any others at the rest of the island's beaches, splashed onto the white sands. This spot was difficult to find, to be sure, and all but the most persistent of students would ever manage to find this place. It would be well worth the effort, though, for where else was there a more beautiful place to relax and swim at than here, and where else was there more privacy than here? It, though, happened to be the resting place of a certain demon lord, who just happened to be around, unseen.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:13 am

Post Re: Shallow Waters [for Bianca]
Bianca padded softly out of the fragrant cedar of the changing room on the sea cliff, clutching a plush towel against herself modestly. She had frequented this area of the beach with her friends on occasion after class; From what she understood, it was one of the more secret locales on the island, and a closely guarded secret for those lucky enough to be initiated.

She took a moment to tie her hair up with a bright silken ribbon, shyly taking off her shorts and revealing the girly, green bikini that she wore. Typically she preferred the modesty of her school issued one-piece, but she figured that since she was venturing out on her little endeavor alone today, it couldn't hurt to try it on in private. She continued her way through the lush seaside brush, descending down to the natural lagoon with a book in hand.

She gasped in delight as she finally found her destination, a small little cove shaded by trees, with a small inlet of crystal-clear water, all for herself. Smiling, Bianca lay her towel down, placing her book and discarded shorts upon it before taking off down the sugared sand in an eager jog, jumping quickly into the welcome embrace of the water.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sun May 09, 2010 3:37 am

As the girl placed her things down on the white sands and had jumped into the water, a shadowy figure stirred up in one of the tallest trees, quite heavy with leaves that obstructed the form of the Marquis from the sight of anyone. Stretching himself out, Fornicarus sighed as he shifted around until he sat down on the branch with his stomach, still relaxing peacefully. On days like these, he hated the sun the most. Not only was it excessively bright, atleast to him, but it also weakened his power somewhat. Normally, he would have retreated into his own internal world but... His children were being annoyingly disruptive as well. No peace anywhere, save in the paradise of Shokushu Island.

Oh, at the very least, no monster would dare think of interrupting his leisurely naps. Nor could any of those who knew him and had business with him find him at all, as well as he had hidden himself. But students were another matter, entirely. They were practically everywhere, even in places as secluded as this. Either she had never experienced the horrors of Shokushu, lucky her... Or she was a fool to come here alone, unlucky her. 'Mala suerte, mala suerte, my little one...' The Marquis thought silently to himself, his monstrous visage breaking out into a wide grin as tombstone teeth grind down on each other.

His interest growing, the Marquis brought out tentacles from his ridged back, using them to spread open the branches of the tree he had occupied to see what was evidently a female swimming in the pristine waters. It was, indeed, as he had assumed. Yet another student, free to be ravaged and raped. And with his sharp senses, he could easily tell that this girl had already been spoiled. Ah, one couldn't always have them fresh and new all the times. She would have to do, and with these girls, they often ended up being more entertaining than first imagined. Ahh, what did it matter? Fun would be had, and that was the purpose of these games, these hunts. The Marquis grinned again as he began uncoiling his serpentine body from the tree, shifting through the branches quietly as he descended the tree silently.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:05 am

Bianca came considerably less apprehensive as her body submerged in the water, though she was very sure that there was nobody else in the vicinity to disrupt her as she swam. She glided briskly away from the inlet, turning in the water and laughing as she traversed through with great agility, her movements practiced from years of swimming competitively. Taking a breath, she dove down further into the water, past schools of candy-toned fish; Playfully, Bianca darted as fast as she could after them, fancying herself an able predator. The thought made her giggle to herself as she came up for air.

The blonde swam out even farther, confident in her abilities as she was tossed about in the waves closer to the surface, then swimming barely inches above the seafloor as she dove downward. She would stay submerged until her lungs were burning for air, counting how long she could do so, then would surface once more and brushed her wet bangs away from her eyes. Certainly, it was nice coming here with friends, but she relished the solace that times like this gave her; The academy had opened her up to meeting new people, but Bianca could not deny that she still had a long way to go from getting over her quiet, cautious timidity. Her limbs began to ache, so she made her way back to the shore, letting her feet alight into the sand as soon as the water was shallow enough to stand in.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

As the girl had busied herself with swimming through the water, clearly having fun as she chased after the aquatic creatures and played with the waves. This one was plainly a swimmer, born and raised probably. More than that, it seemed to the Marquis that she was in her natural domain, among the pristine waters. The demon lord continued to descend down the tree, becoming more and more intangible and invisible as there were less foliage to obstruct his body. Gliding down to the sands, the great beast wordlessly shifted into the sands, becoming part of the environment as he seeped his very being into the earth and the sea. If this one was at home in the water, then he would just have to beat her in her own domain, wouldn't he? Otherwise, she just might get some idea about running away, believing that she could indeed out swim the Marquis himself.

It wasn't until Bianca had returned to shallow waters that the Marquis sprung his trap, sending out what looked, frighteningly enough, as living appendages made out of sand. In an instant, with the element of surprise, there were at least a dozen hands stretching out of the white sands, fingers stretched out and clawing the air, reaching out for the student. Already, they were quite near Bianca, nearly just about to grab her unless she jumped back into the water. And this, precisely, was what the Marquis wanted. No matter where she ran, there would only be more clawed hands rising out of the sands to grab her. This left only one safe route for the girl, that of the pristine waters.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:41 am

Bianca shrieked as the sand came alive about her in a sentient wave, falling backwards and scrambling away from them, back into the water. She felt the sharp whoosh of the outstretched appendages behind her as they swiftly grabbed at the air, closing in behind her; One managed to bat at the messy bun her hair had been in, tearing out the ribbon and shaking her hair loose as she dove back into the waves. Adrenaline had instantly soothed the ache in her muscles, and she swam for all she was worth, a verdant streak in the blue. She took a deep breath and submerged, hoping to lose.. whatever had been trying to grab her, praying that it could not follow her away from the shore.

The girl stopped, panting and searching about her frantically as she surfaced to tread water, her body bobbing accordingly with the waves. Save for the lull of the water and seabirds calling overhead, the open water about her was deathly silent. The water would be clear enough to show anything approaching in the water.. apparently, for the time being, she was safe. Her limbs began to throb again, but she fought the urge to go back- she could tread water for as long as she needed until she was sure she was truly safe.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:11 am

The sand did indeed try to follow the girl, but as soon as the hands were submerged in water in a futile attempt to catch her, they lost all cohesiveness, falling apart as if they were only ordinary sand. This, though, did not stop the rest of them as they continued to erupt from the white sands, replacing those that had been lost. However, beyond this, they did little else but await the student if she made the attempt to return to land. Slowly, they returned to the white sands from whence they had sprung up from, as if they were predators that had returned to waiting amongst the long grasses like a pack of wolves. It was then that the Marquis moved into the water, becoming one with his true element. More than anything, he enjoyed the water. More than anything, he felt at home most in it. It was a source of his strength, truly. And on infernal days like these, it replenished his lost strength just enough to satisfy the great demon lord.

However, in the water, he began to grow more solid as he abandoned his intangible form. Still invisible though, the Marquis returned to his serpentine form, thinking to drive the student further away from the beach, and into the ocean... Away from land, away from shallow waters, away from any sure footing. And with one clawed hand, the Marquis smirked as he grabbed quickly on the girl's foot, letting go instantly so that he might frighten her into swimming away further. Here, she needed to swim but he merely had to glide, much like a manta ray, and he flowed along with the water, chasing after her effortlessly, invisibly. He knew the value of terror of the unknown, how fear drove people away from what they could not see, what they could not fight back against. It was in their nature, these humans, to flee the unknown. Again, the Marquis grabbed at Bianca again, only to let her escape again, very much toying with her.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:25 am

Bianca's strength had began to falter after her desperate escape, and she began to regret swimming out so far in her panic. Her arms, her legs swirled even slower in the water, and she had to resort to letting her head go beneath the surface for a few moments of rest before resurfacing and resuming her struggle to stay afloat. It was after one of these intervals that a strange tickling, then a strong current swept at her foot and she screamed in alarm, wasting more energy as she swam in a frantic circle to see what was lurking in the water about her. Fear, like ice had gripped her heart. With her strength wavering, she would surely drown without rest.

Her arms slowed as she surveyed the cove suspiciously- there was no way to know if it were safe, and she was not desperate enough to find out. Her arms, her mind, slowed; her intervals beneath the water became a little longer, now. Her panting shallow, she submerged one more time, her arms burning, and barely found the strength to get her head back above the water. "I.. I can't..."

Sun May 09, 2010 5:52 am

It was only when Bianca's strength grew too weak to keep her afloat against the might of the ocean that the demon lord moved into action. As the girl was barely able to keep herself afloat, the Marquis approached her even more, encircling her with his long serpentine body, using his tail to cut off any futile escape route she might make with the last bursts of her strength. Slowly, the demon faded into sight, discarding the invisibility he had cloaked himself in. "Then, allow me, little one..." Fornicarus added, grinning down at Bianca as his four arms closed around her body, holding her tight against his chest. With the swimmer in his grasp, the Marquis made sure to rise above the water enough so that she wouldn't be at danger of drowning.

Bringing his tail forth, Fornicarus then eased her down against the thick tail of his body. "You really should know better than to go anywhere alone, girl." The demon lord growled down at Bianca, before adding "Or interrupt a monster's nap. Now, you'll just have to learn your lesson, won't you?" Fornicarus grinned as his hands slid along her arms and legs, keeping her pinned down as four tentacles sprang from his back, whipping through the air all too quickly. In an instant, as if they were quite practiced at this, the monstrous appendages wrapped themselves around the girl's wrists and ankles, preventing her from going anywhere. "But no worries, I promise I won't be gentle at all." The Marquis added, displaying his streak of cruelty, as he used his many arms to tear the girl's green bikini to shreds, revealing her assets to the monstrous demon.

Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 am

Bianca had barely registered what had been going on until four strong arms suddenly gripped her, slinking smoothly about her small frame and rising above the water, a scream erupting from her throat as she beheld the creature that had been tormenting her. A tear wormed its way down her face, dripping from her chin and between the valley of her breasts, mingling with the droplets of sea water on her skin. She trembled, shuddering as his large hands enveloped, caressed her body until something whipped about her limbs, restraining her as she attempted to shrink away from his touch.

His voice was filled with dark promise, and she shut her eyes and thrashed her head as he detailed all of her offenses against him, crying out in a despaired wail. "I..I'm sorry! Please, just let me go.. I never meant to trespass. Ple-" Something that looked like snakes suddenly erupted from behind him, a sound like violent whipping cutting through the air. She suddenly felt her bikini being reduced to ribbons about her smooth skin, the cool air on her damp body making her scream anew, and she averted her gaze to avoid watching him openly appraise her bare body. "Please," She had begun to cry, and she squeezed her eyes shut in shame. "Don't look at me.. I just want to go.. I promise that I will never return.."

Beginning her struggles anew, Bianca felt the muscled velvet of the tentacles bite firmly into her delicate skin, and she cried out in despair, her verdant eyes looking up into the creatures' own, brimming with fresh tears. Her hair framed wety against her face, and she was flushed in her fear, embarrassment. She took a moment to observe the strange being, alarmed at her close proximity to such a fearsome entity. "Who.. what are you...?" His lithe, serpentine body was considerable muscular, and he easily towered over her small body, "standing" or otherwise. She realized with despair that she was completely at his mercy, restrained and vulnerable to whatever he planned to do to her.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:51 am

"And why would I care for your promises, little one? You cannot just do as you please and not suffer the consequences, brat! Beside, why would I want you to go? I have needs that demands the attention, willingly or not, of one such as yourself." The demon lord growled as it edged closer to the girl, forcing her to confront the sheer fact of the Marquis. That, and she did indeed have a pleasing body, with assets that would be quite enjoyable if one were to help himself to them, just as he indeed would be doing so. The Marquis grinned even wider as he shifted, allowing his tail to bring Bianca even closer to his hungry gaze and waiting hands. "And to answer your question, little one..." The demon lord grinned again, easing already into his lies as he had done so many times in the past. "I am Forneus, Marquis of Hell. And that makes me a demon lord, if you were wondering what that meant."

The Marquis gave out a low throaty chuckle as he brought himself even closer to Bianca, his hands now sliding over her naked and wet flesh, squeezing and groping as they moved over her body. "All of this, of course, bodes ill for you. You see, you are my prize for the day now, little one. I shall be enjoying all that your body has to offer and there is nothing you can do or say that will persuade me from doing otherwise." The demon gave Bianca his trademark sneer, showing off the tombstone teeth before cracking his mouth open enough to show a second set of teeth, all of them gleaming white against the bright glare of the sun. It was only then that the Marquis began slithering through the water, as if it were solid ground for him, toward the beach until he sat under the shade of the thick trees, shielding himself from the sun. Satisfied now, the Marquis began chortling softly as he slid all four of his hands over Bianca's breasts, groping and fondling and teasing the plump mounds in his many hands, capturing and pinching her nipples in between fingers as he began his assault on her nubile and young body.

Wed May 12, 2010 3:30 am

Bianca trembled at the severe tone of his voice; She never was used to being scolded, from her parents, professors, or... otherwise. And this certainly was a dramatically different "otherwise": A demon lord? She woefully turned her gaze heavenward, as if to ask the Almighty what offenses she could possibly be guilty of to deserve this. Even without looking directly at the creature before her, the girl could practically feel the burn of his gaze on her young body. He brought her closer and the heat of his body, the slow vibration of his chest as he chuckled over her, helpless.

The flaxen-haired girl startled within his grasp as she felt his palms greedily smooth over and fondle her skin, detailing more of the deviations he had in store for his vulnerable captive. It was then that he smiled at her, showing her an array of inhuman teeth and making her tremble anew. "F..Forneus," she tried, realizing how forward it was of her to call him by his proper name; It seemed as if this demon was fond of conversation, and though she was anything but the conversational type, now was not the time to timidly let her chance slip away. She had already tried begging, now it was time for an entirely different approach. She found it difficult to formulate anything coherent to say as he gracefully made his way through the water and onto the sugared sands of the beach, the strange appendages formulated of sand gone now. It just seemed so wrong: Behind them, the sun, the ocean glowed beautifully on a perfect day, the sand as equally ethereal as it brilliant reflected the sunlight.. and here she was, with this thing and his ill intenions for the innocent girl.

Bianca began to squirm uncomfortably as he chuckled over her once more, running both pairs of his hands over the pink rosebuds of her bare nipples, coaxing them into tiny, eager peaks. She whimpered her disapproval of his touch, shutting her eyes and writhing as he kneaded the soft flesh of her breasts. "That prince who bases his power entirely on words, finding himself completely without other preparations, comes to ruin." She steeled herself, voice shaking, licking her lips and choosing her words very carefully. It was a quote from one of her favorite pieces of literature, and she prayed that it would help her, now. "I find it hard to believe that one in your station would resort to lurking about here to find his amusement, terrorizing a poor human girl who cannot fight back." She dared a look into his eyes. "I do not believe you."

Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]