View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Encounters (Bianca) 

Post Dark Encounters (Bianca)
Edward was in his den currently, reading his mother's notebook as he tried to recreate one of his mother's lust spells. It wasn't a complicated one, but it is a bit tricky. If he succeeded, he would be able to harvest more lust energy, and female nectar for his own research and also an ingredient for more complicated lust spells in the future.

He was too caught up in reading as he waved a pattern in the air, that he did not notice that he should have only drawn a curve once, but instead he did it three times, and when he activated it, he felt the full effect of the spell hit him like a wave. Immediately, a wave of unbridled lust ripped through his body, and he barely is able to control himself from charging out of his den, and hunting for the nearest female and ravishing him like a lust starved animal.

Controlling himself, but barely, he slowly made his way out of his den, his body wracked with lust, and began his search for his prey for today, to feed on, to stave off the lust that the spell'ss effect has on him.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Dark Encounters (Bianca)
Bianca lay in an open area of the forest on a blanket spread out in the fragrant grass. The day had proved too hot and sultry to stay in the dorm, so she had made her way out into the cool of the forest to relax. The heat quickly made her feel slow, disconnected. In a few moments she had closed her book, and was letting her eyes shut as she began to doze off..

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sun May 09, 2010 3:20 am

Edward walked slowly, trying to control the lust that wracked his body. He did not know how long he could control this feeling without giving in to his primal instincts. Wolves were passionate when mating, though his kind is a bit rough, but usually take care not to hurt their potential mates.

Sniffing the air, he caught the scent of a female.... a VERY familiar scent, and his blood chilled. He recognized that scent anywhere. Of all the female students that he would bump into... it was her.
Not her... he would not want to hurt her... not when he is like this.

Turning back, he was going to go to another part of the forest, maybe the beach to cool off and find another student to spare her the misery of being taken roughly... when another wave of lust brought him to his knees, and he let out a whimper, and yelp, as his body was wracked with lust.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:29 am
Profile YIM

Bianca's eyes shut, the din of the living forest all around her. She heard the echo of a conflicted yelp tear through the brush, but she only listened with complacent ears, sleep permeating her being. She began to dream, of the lush, cool shade of the forest, and the chorus of brightly-colored birds perching in the sunlit canopy overhead.

She had fallen completely asleep shortly afterward, oblivious to the gentle breeze that blew the white lace of her dress about her thighs, of the ladybug that briefly alighted onto her knee until she turned over onto her side, still deep within her dream.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 am

Edward panted a bit, trying to control his lust, but he tried to get up to move away from where Bianca was. He didn't want to hurt her physically by the animalistic way he was bound to take her, and the dominant personality of the wolf that is sure to emerge during such a thing.

He barely made a few more steps, when his body soon was wracked once again by a violent wave of lust, and he crashed to the ground, letting a loud howl of both lust and pain, at the tightness his body was now feeling. Hopefully, she did not wake up and find him here... if not, he was bound to do some regretful things to her, and he did not know, if she will forgive him after that.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Sadly, however, Edward's fervent hopes would go unanswered.
The moment the bulk of his body had impacted the ground, Bianca's eyes fluttered drowsily open; She sat up at the sound of a strangled howl echoed through the forest, tossed about in the haphazard array of trees. She hesitantly stood, brushing her dress off and running her fingers through her hair as she yawned and walked lazily about the clearing. She only knew one person who could howl like that..
Edward...?

Bianca took a moment to stretch, completely ambiguous to the danger that she was in at being within such a close proximity to him, and called out again, a little louder, her voice high and unassuming. "Edward, is that you?"

Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 am

Edward cursed to himself as he heard Bianca call out for him. The lust that was trying to overpower his self imposed iron will for control, is slowly eroding away his restraint. He then let out another strangled howl and yelp, as he tried to drag himself away from the site.

He then let out a hoarse warning. "Yes. Bianca... it's me.... I want you to run... Bianca... run and take refuge in the school! You are danger.... around me... please... run! I... I don't want to hurt you... not when I'm like this!" His tone pleaded with him, as he continued to try and move away from her, far away from her, so that she would not get hurt because of him.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Bianca quickly ran toward the sound of his voice, calling out to him in alarm. She found him, hunched over and panting, and froze. Edward turned to look at her.. and his eyes told her everything she needed to know. The look in the steel of his eyes was something akin to murderous, and a tear slipped down her cheek, much like the time he had first revealed himself to her, and began to tiptoe toward him, worried. "Edward.. Edward, whatever is the matter? What's wrong with you?"

His warning was grated out to her through clenched teeth, and drool began to run from his lips as he obviously fought back something unseen... within him. He dragged himself away from her direction as if being pulled by an opposing force, a man possessed; Bianca took the cue and ran, barefoot, in the opposite direction.

She ran, the green on the forest running by in an erratic streak, as fast as her legs could carry her.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:47 am

Edward was sad that he had to do this, but it was for her own good... he was about to succeed, when the final wave of lust hit him, and his control breaked, and he howled as he got up, and quickly loped towards where Bianca was, quickly overtaking her, and then pounced, knocking her down, flat on her back.

His mind was now a sea of lust, and his eyes was on this female... that is in front of him. Moving quickly, he quickly dispatched her clothing with a few quick slashes, and he restrained her with his body, while he started lapping at her neck, nuzzling it, and then his tongue swept downwards, turning its attention to her breasts, lapping at them a bit roughly, paying attention to her nipples, his musk coming out in full force around him.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:59 am
Profile YIM

Bianca barely had time to scream as she was pushed from behind, wincing as she hit she forest floor hard, a considerable, hot bulk looming over her. She was dazed as her pristine white dress was torn from her small frame, her senses coming back to her as she felt warm, wet, warmth traverse the length of her body, her eyes focusing on the intent werewolf above her.
"Edward, what has gotten into you?" She felt her fear rising.

The scent of his arousal came from him full-force, and she knew something was wrong. This was so unlike the last time he had tried to seduce. This was too primal, too angry; Not at all like the gentle, confident lover she had before.
"Answer me!"

Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 am

There was a brief moment where he halted his assault, as Edward tried to regain control of his body from the lust, looking at her, and he spoke very painfully. "Bi... Bianca.... lust spell... experiment... gone wrong... I'm.... sorry..." He ground out, before the lust took control again, as he lapped his way down her body, his strength restraining her from moving.

He parted her legs, using his knee, and when he reached her mound, he pressed his muzzle against it, snuffling it a few times, before his tongue lapped at her exposed folds, wanting to taste the sweet nectar that she is going to produce.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 am
Profile YIM

Bianca cried out as his tongue probed at her vulnerable heat, and she squeezed her eyes shut, desperate to shut him out when he was.. not himself. It was Edward.. and yet, it clearly wasn't. He had desperately told her about an experiment he had been conducting, and had obviously done something horrible to himself in the process.

She let out a weak moan as she desperately tried to fight back her own rising instinct, letting her legs rise up, the smooth skin of her thighs brush gently agaist his face. "Please, Edward," Tears began to worm her way through her clenched eyes. "Please, not like this." His tongue continued to tease at her, and she bit back a moan.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 am

The sound of distress was once again, helping to break the haze of lust that he was experiencing. He then ground out , with some effort. "I... am sorry... Bianca... I will try... to control this... as best... as I can.... please... forgive me... for hurting you."

His lust took over again, as his tongue lapped at her folds, and he grew bolder, slipping his tongue inside her folds, lapping at her inner walls, coaxing her for the warm honey that she had within, while his hands started to somehow, with some effort, and restraint, caress her inner thighs, to get her to relax a bit more.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Bianca struggled beneath the onslaught, whimpering deep within her throat as she pleaded with him, to help him to fight it. "Edward, listen to my voice.. listen to me.. you can fight this.. you're scaring me." Her voice arose into a soft moan as he delved deeper into her, her body quickly losing its resolve.

She began her struggles anew, kicking about and tossing her head. As he reached down to grab her thighs, she saw her moment: Without missing a beat, she reeled back her small hand and managed to slap him across the face.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:56 am

The sting of pain across his face was refreshing... as it helped penetrate the haze of lust for some time... then the wave of lust and anger that followed was overwhelming. This female DARED to strike him, a noble house of Makai!

He withdrew from her, trying to control the rage that threatened to overwhelm him, as he staggered backward, barely aware that she had landed some blows against him with her kicks. "Bi... Bianca.... he... help me... only you can help me.... I am trying my best... not to let this control me... I don't want to hurt you."

He then rested his body against a tree, panting slightly... and gestured for her to come closer. "Suck... suck on my cock... Bianca... help me get some relief.... from this... lust that I am feeling. I will try to... rein this in... please help me..." He said, gritting his teeth, his eyes changing from a wild lusty look, to a sad pleading one interchangeably.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next