View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Learning under a Wolf (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Learning under a Wolf (Ishtar)
Edward just grinned and said. "Ask and ye shall receive, my student." He then started to move his hips a little harder, thrusting into her with slightly restrained speed, as his muzzle went to her neck and then breasts and licked and nipped it a little hungrily, his hands continuing to caress and fondle her body.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar let out a shout of passion as she felt the wolf begin thrust into her and faster and harder. She could only moan as she felt his licked her neck and breasts. When he nipped at her breast, she let out a cry as she was lost in the lust of the moment of the moment. Once more she could feel the pleasure begin to build within her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 am

Edward smiled as he continued to thrust into her, feeling her body respond to his beautifully, and he soon was swept by the sensations of pleasure running through his body, and he felt himself edging closer and closer to his release. He then nipped at her breast and then said to her. "Once I cum into you, my student... the lesson for the day is over... but I will always be around, should you decide to learn under me again... do we have an understanding in this?"

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:23 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to moan and gasp as she felt him continue to thrust into her. The pleasure was starting to overwhelm her as she let out a cry of passion as he felt him nip at her breast. The young woman heard the wolf tell her that the session was soon to be over. I-I ...ahhhh.....I understand....ohhhhh.....this is so amazing....ahhhh.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:23 pm

"I am glad you approve... my student." Edward said as he thrust hard a few times into her, before he plunged into her one final time, and he let out a howl as his seed spurted hard into her for quite some time, before he withdrew from her, and then he said. "Sleep, my student... and we will meet again another time."

He waved a hand and some mist appeared, putting her to sleep, and he quickly cast a few spells to clothe her again and clean her, before he cast a minor teleportation spell to port her back to her room, before he decided to return to his lair to conduct more experiments.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11